Christina Aguilera:Happy B-day.. Discuss her music. Pics. included if you want.

yeah I love that song too.. and also "Makeover", "can't hold us down", "beautiful", :Infatuation".

I also LOVE the Primer Amor interlude. and also the stripped prt 1 and 2 lyrics!!! lmao, i should just say i like a lot of Christina's music!! :)

yeah I love that song too.. and also "Makeover", "can't hold us down", "beautiful", :Infatuation".

I also LOVE the Primer Amor interlude. and also the stripped prt 1 and 2 lyrics!!! lmao, i should just say i like a lot of Christina's music!! :)

do u mean the interlude b4 infatuation?

Oh happy belated birthday to Christina! i didn't realise there was a thread on here about it! i love christina! she is my favourite singer (after Michael of course)..Ive been a fan since I heard her sing 'reflection' way back in the day...can't wait for the new album when it drops :)

My fav album from her would be 'Back to Basics' (coz of the whole big band 1930/40s/50s feel it had to it) but I also really loved 'Stripped'...

My fav songs of hers would be 'Oh mother', 'Candy man', 'Back in the day', 'Fighter', 'Can't hold us down', 'Voice within' 'Walk away' 'Dirrty' and 'singing my song'...not to say I don't like the rest of her songs..they are very good as well!

Here are even more pics:

http://www.aguileraworld.com/photogallery/thumbnails.php?album=832

and this one too:

Xtinacandy.jpg

Last edited:
she has the best picture websites..so many photos.

christmas eve!!! i love her christmas album too. 'this christmas' is my favorite. got it playing on my ipod

christina_aguilera.jpg

awww i wanna get her xmas album
But i've never seen it instores anywhere here at all

I loveeee Christina!!! Ive seen her live twice, Stripped tour and Back to Basics tour and oh my, she is amazing.

The Stripped album is one of my favourite albums ever. I adore it and her!!!

It one of my dreams to see her live
but i think i'll choose seeing mike first...that is if they both tour at the same time!

mj babe..i keep going through youtube to find some new interviews..shes such a great speaker. but i think i saw them all! darn lol and i still want a mj/xtina pic. :mello::timer:ehh

Back to Basics was a brilliant album and I think the style she adopted the performances just about everything was flawless

yea she seems like such a perfectionist. flawless in her look, style, performance. everything 100% or nothing at all. its like acting for her. if her album was old school she looked old school the entire time over what two years !

I loveeee Christina!!! Ive seen her live twice, Stripped tour and Back to Basics tour and oh my, she is amazing.

The Stripped album is one of my favourite albums ever. I adore it and her!!!

:bugeyedomg you are soooooo lucky!! i wish i could have seen atleast back to basics. which one did you prefer?

I think she's much, much more attractive than Britney Spears.

haha true true.britney looks more like the girl next door. i noticed britney is doing a circus theme like christina did for back to basics album and 'hurt' video. i wonder whats the deal with circuses these days. :)

It one of my dreams to see her live
but i think i'll choose seeing mike first...that is if they both tour at the same time!

me too. michael is still first even though i love the grrl. :)

yeh love her too
I';ve been a fan since she first released "genie in a bottle"
She is one of my insipriations as a woman, someone i really look up 2.

mj babe..i keep going through youtube to find some new interviews..shes such a great speaker. but i think i saw them all! darn lol and i still want a mj/xtina pic. :mello::timer:ehh

:)

ohhh i know..I still want a picture of MJ and Christina together.. But i don't think there is one. Yeah I like how she speaks too, very great speaker :yes: ohhh you should def. post some interviews here :)

I think mj is #1 voice of all time
Christina #2 voice of all time :)

yeah i wanna see Christina live too!! :p

I have seen her live twice...once on the 'Stripped' tour and once on the 'Back to Basics' tour..I had front row seats for that one too :) She is a brilliant vocalist and entertainer...

Michael has a very very good voice..but I actually prefer Christinas over his..but as an overall entertainer Michael wins by far!!

Front row seats to her concert..wow that would have been fantastic! :)

I have seen her live twice...once on the 'Stripped' tour and once on the 'Back to Basics' tour..I has front row seats for that one too :) She is a brilliant vocalist and entertainer...

lucky you getting front row seats. I bet you had a great time and i bet she is even briliant live in concert. That is a dream of mine, to see her perfrom. Along with Me going to a Michael Jackson Concert, if he plans on doing a tour.

Christina has a phenomenal voice.

My favorite album of her's is "Stripped" then "Back 2 Basics", which I just got for Christmas :D

but i like it more :D btw great animations
min_christian_aguilera_candyman.jpg
Wow she is beautiful!, i just have to say i love her, her voice is one of the most personal voices i have ever heard, and she does write her own songs, and they are awesome great songs, she is a real artist.:yes:

Back