COMPLETE LIST OF INVINCIBLE DARKCHILD TRACKS (1999-2001)

Clay7

Proud Member
I would like to present a list of all known tracks by Rodney Jerkins for the Invincible album, please contribute to the list if you know some that aren't here I'd love to hear about them. This is a topic I've researched heavily for quite some time now and would like to compile all titles if possible.

Note - It is known that Rodney created 34 tracks for the album in the course of 3 years (source : during an Instagram live he stated that there are "34 songs, 34 sessions to go through")

Confirmed Songs:
  1. Unbreakable
  2. Heartbreaker
  3. Invincible
  4. You Rock My World
  5. Privacy
  6. Threatened
  7. We've Had Enough
  8. Xscape
  9. It's Not Worth It
  10. The Pain
  11. Chicago 1945 (Reworked)
  12. Cheater (Reworked)
  13. Kick It
  14. Maybe We Can Do It
  15. Get Your Weight Off Me
  16. Rampage
  17. Get Around
  18. Pressure
Unconfirmed Songs:
  1. Invisible (Source: U.S Copyright Office Registration, may not be a song, possibly a typo and is intended to be "Invincible"
  2. The Girl That Got Away (Source: U.S Copyright Office Registration, may not be a song)
  3. Alright With Me (This track was offered to me during a trade with a fellow fan, reliable collector but cannot be confirmed to be for Invincible)
Again, if you know of any other tracks please comment the titles below with sources, thank you.

Last edited:
I would like to present a list of all known tracks by Rodney Jerkins for the Invincible album, please contribute to the list if you know some that aren't here I'd love to hear about them. This is a topic I've researched heavily for quite some time now and would like to compile all titles if possible.

Note - It is known that Rodney created 34 tracks for the album in the course of 3 years (source : during an Instagram live he stated that there are "34 songs, 34 sessions to go through")

Confirmed Songs:
  1. Unbreakable
  2. Heartbreaker
  3. Invincible
  4. You Rock My World
  5. 2000 Watts
  6. Privacy
  7. Threatened
  8. We've Had Enough
  9. Xscape
  10. It's Not Worth It
  11. The Pain
  12. Chicago 1945 (Reworked)
  13. Cheater (Reworked)
  14. Kick It
  15. Maybe We Can Do It
  16. Get Your Weight Off Me
  17. Rampage
  18. Pressure
Unconfirmed Songs:
  1. Invisible (Source: U.S Copyright Office Registration, may not be a song, possibly a typo and is intended to be "Invincible"
  2. The Girl That Got Away (Source: U.S Copyright Office Registration, may not be a song)
  3. Alright With Me (This track was offered to me during a trade with a fellow fan, reliable collector but cannot be confirmed to be for Invincible)
Again, if you know of any other tracks please comment the titles below with sources, thank you.
Alright with Me is not definitely not a Rodney song. "It's not Worth It" is not a MJ song, it's Brandy's song with some MJ adlibs. Those adlibs comes from Rodney's first session they did together. Michael sang a song with a beat similar to "Angel in Disguise" by Brandy and his ending adlibs were used on "Ride with You" (2006) and "It's not Worth It" (2002). This first song is not called "It's not Worth it" so it's incorrect. Most of the stuff Rodney played on Instagram during lockdown are demos sung by the late LaShawn Daniels (Rampage, We've Had Enough, Escape, etc).

Last edited:
Alright with Me is not definitely not a Rodney song. "It's not Worth It" is not a MJ song, it's Brandy's song with some MJ adlibs. Those adlibs comes from Rodney's first session they did together. Michael sang a song with a beat similar to "Angel in Disguise" by Brandy and his ending adlibs were used on "Ride with You" (2006) and "It's not Worth It" (2002). This first song is not called "It's not Worth it" so it's incorrect. Most of the stuff Rodney played on Instagram during lockdown are demos sung by the late LaShawn Daniels (Rampage, We've Had Enough, Escape, etc).
Alright, so what's your source for being able to say that Alright With Me is DEFINITELY not a Rodney song? Also I listed it as "It's Not Worth It" because he has referred to it with this title, probably isn't the original one but people know what i'm referring to.

There is no solo version of It's Not Worth It, Rodney Jerkins said in a livestream not long ago that the ad-libs were recorded while the Invincible album was wrapping up.

And also there's a song called Get Around which may or may not be a rework of the song from the Bad outtakes.

Alright With Me, I've never heard of that before.

The lyrics "it's alright now with me" are used in a song called Alright Now, written by Michael and John Barnes. The song was released by Ralph Tresvant in 1990. The song was written around the Bad era
well yeah we dont know EVERY song title yet

There is no solo version of It's Not Worth It, Rodney Jerkins said in a livestream not long ago that the ad-libs were recorded while the Invincible album was wrapping up.

And also there's a song called Get Around which may or may not be a rework of the song from the Bad outtakes.
The song was done originally in 99, it was the first song he did with mj. also YES get around is one of them thank you for reminding me!

I'm just learning about Rodney Jerkins playing snippets on Instagram lol. What was everything he played?

Anybody know the song played at 1:11? I think it's the only one you can recognize Michael's voice.

What about the one played at 1:22? I heard it's It's Not Worth It but it doesn't sound like it.
The one at 1:11 is "Rampage", sung by LaShawn Daniels. The impressive thing is that he can make a good MJ impression, he really channeled him during those sessions. As for the song at 1:22 - We do not know the title for that one, and it sounds nothing like Brandy's "It's Not Worth It". Some fans simply like to label stuff as they want.

This song at 5:03, 5:13 is sung by Michael, which was Rodney's first session with Michael (1999). The instrumental is very similar to Brandy's "Angel in Disguise" (1998) - rhodes, 4-time stab, and triangle pattern:

I like the demo of "Threatened". Nice hearing a more organic version of the song that isn't as overproduced. Be cool if we got to hear the whole demo someday.

Also, RIP Lashawn Daniels
Demo of threatened? is there a link

A known forum member here, as most of us know, owns Can't Get Your Weigh Off Me :sneaky:

A known forum member here, as most of us know, owns Can't Get Your Weigh Off Me :sneaky:
I can pretty much guess what the song sounds like. Pretty much what tracks 2 and 3 sound like on Invincible. I'm not really interested. I care more about a song like Buffalo Bill or anything from 1978-1991 era.

I can pretty much guess what the song sounds like. Pretty much what tracks 2 and 3 sound like on Invincible. I'm not really interested. I care more about a song like Buffalo Bill or anything from 1978-1991 era.
I think we can judge how the song sounds like out of all the snippets leaked from it, not sure if you are aware of those. It's a typical Vince/Rodney Jerkins sounding song.. Lots of other interesting titles out there, yes. But CGYWOOM is at least "closer" to us (lol).

I think we can judge how the song sounds like out of all the snippets leaked from it, not sure if you are aware of those. It's a typical Vince/Rodney Jerkins sounding song.. Lots of other interesting titles out there, yes. But CGYWOOM is at least "closer" to us (lol).
Yep, of course I've heard the snippets. I'm sure it's a nice song, but probably failed to make the final track listing because it was very similar to Heartbreaker and Invincible.

Yep, of course I've heard the snippets. I'm sure it's a nice song, but probably failed to make the final track listing because it was very similar to Heartbreaker and Invincible.
I've been here for so long, and come to a certain point where I only long for the unreleased/unheard songs we know exist out there based on proof. Basically because I have so little hope for hearing anything official.

Like that "Lovely Way" snippet we got from back in 2020. Someone was selling it for crypto if I remember correctly:

Back