confused (about latoya)

this is what bugs me! Haters always try to find explanations that fit their 'michael was pedo' image,but there are very few who actually could provide some links or something else to prove their claims.I believe they don't even know what they are talking about.If i ask for some evidence they call me a pedo apologist and that's it.It's exhausting,i didn't know that i would have to defend Michael all the time when i became a fan :doh: But at least i do bother to find out the truth.I'm not finished yet, but i can already see what all this was about.

People who label you a pedophile apologist are doing it for the emotional reaction and to try to manipulate you and people reading your discussion. If they can't give evidence they shouldn't be opening their mouths in the first place but many people can't help themselves. Then there are those who really don't seem to understand where you're coming from, they believe MJ was a pedophile, what they're not getting is that you don't. You can't be a pedophile apologist when your position is that you don't believe MJ ever abused anyone. Some people can't see past their own perspective and project their views onto others. How they speak and think shows a lack of maturity and rational reasoning and it says everything about them and nothing about you.

No, a cancelled check means the sum on it was never transferred.

A cancelled check is a check that has been paid by the bank. After the money is deducted from your checking account, the bank will "cancel" the check, so it can no longer be used. Back in the old days before modern computer systems, bank actually mailed cancelled checks back to you every month with your bank statement.

http://www.myaccountingcourse.com/accounting-dictionary/cancelled-checks

m1Gzu.jpg

http://ronstadt.proboards.com/thread/960/cancelled-check-on-ebayuk

The media wants to use LaToya's story as a "corroboration" for Safechuck's claims insinuating - like LaToya did in 1993 - that this was hush money for sexual abuse, but that's because they are too stupid to realize Safechuck's own allegations actually refute LaToya's insinuations.

The whole check story is nonsense, and not just because Safechuck says
his parents knew nothing and believed MJ was innocent.

1.If MJ had wanted to pay off the Safechuck he would have done it with cash
not a check where the bank would have known who the recipient was
and the cancelled check could have been discovered by someone who
had access to MJ's mail.

2. Safechuck claims that the abuse started in June 1988.
MJ didn't live in Hayvenhurts after June 1988.
So LaToya and MJ's mother both discovered a cancelled check in Neverland?
How? When? Where? LaToya never give specifics and MJ's mother vehemently denied that she ever saw
such a check. The Quindoys said they never saw LaToya on the ranch that she was the only
family member who was never there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l72nrd4jkjg&t=567s
Even if MJ had decided to pay off Safechucks with a check why would he let such evidence lie around in Neverland if he had a lot to hide?

3. If MJ paid hush money to silence Safechuck how come he refused to do the same when Chandler
was virtually begging to be silenced in Aug 1993?
One of the strongest evidence that MJ didn't molest Robson, Safechuck Francia, Chandler, Culkin,
Barnes is that he was not willing to pay chump change to Evan in Aug 1993 to prevent
an investigation. The media and MJ's haters somehow are too stupid to see that massive contradiction
in their theory. All that hush money paid to everyone but not Chandler who was very much willing to be hushed
for just 1 million dollar.

Okay i absolutely cannot trust Latoya, i think she's a nutjob.I hope she had good reasons for her actions.

She is nuts but pay attention to that 1993 press conference.
Gordon is standing right beside her and she is wearing sunglasses and reading from a script.
No doubt that script was written by Gordon and he was there to make sure LaToya was
doing the "right thing" and sounded convincing. The whole thing was rehearsed and staged
and Gordon was a scumbag. Without him LaToya wouldn't have accused MJ.

At the beginning it was really hard, people tried to make me feel bad for defending him.

What people? People on the net or in real life? How often do you meet brainwashed morons who
feel sorry for Chandler or Arvizo? Just curious.

Last edited:
I will never trust LaToya.. At this point, I don't like or dislike her,just indifference.

What people? People on the net or in real life? How often do you meet brainwashed morons who
feel sorry for Chandler or Arvizo? Just curious.

i've never met somebody in real life who didn't like him, or they don't care about his personal business.
It where people on the net,they've attacked me on Facebook and Youtube, but most of them where trolls.But there have also been people that are really,really convinced that he was guilty and they where very appalled that people are still defending him.And I'm still very young,so people think I give him a pass because of his talent and his music or his looks or whatever.But what they don't know is that I could never ever listen to someone that i believe was guilty of such horrible crimes.Never ever.And i'm not putting my own emotions into this case,just because similiar things happened to me,I'm not going to believe everyone who claims to be a victim.

And their words don't hurt me anymore, the only reason i felt bad was because i wasn't 100% sure about his innocence at that time.

regarding brainwashing in connection to those two kids Chandler/Arvizo... It would be very easy for a parent or parents to manipulate there own children.. There are grown @$$ adults that join cults and fallow the word of a person to the extent that it is hard to comprehend..

In no way do I defend those kids (now adults) - just saying it's not hard to get a child to go along with something like that.. It happens very often!

Yuuuup I feel the same way......she will always be shady in my eyes. That's the vibes I still get from her.

Last edited:
But there have also been people that are really,really convinced that he was guilty and they where very appalled that people are still defending him.

Just ask them he was guilty of exactly what and you can be sure they don't even know
what the accusers said and how many ways they changed their stories
or whether what they said was even possible.
When I ask haters exactly which version of Chandler's / Arvizo's stories they believe they never answer.

We don't have access to Chandler's DCFS interview but Dimond had access and her own book proves
that Chandler lied, he got that Monaco oral sex story from Gutierrez, it's in his book,
and Jordan forgot it by Oct 1993 when he talked to Dr. Gardner to whom he didn't mention any oral sex in Monaco
instead he said it started in his father's home weeks after Monaco.
That alone is such a massive inconsistency in Chandler's story and such a dead giveaway that Gutierrez
helped Evan write the script he used to coach Jordan it should convince every reasonable person
that MJ was framed.

Did you ever challenge those idiots to explain why Jordan changed his story, if he was molested
in Monaco like that how come he didn't know that in Oct 1993 during his interview?

you can never fully trust people that are easily manipulated... Even if they have good intent!
That is because a part of those kind of people really feel that way. Like I said, Latoya was jealous of brother's success and to a point, she wanted to bring him down a peg or two. Look, she focused more on MJ than he did Jermaine or Janet.

i've never met somebody in real life who didn't like him, or they don't care about his personal business.
It where people on the net,they've attacked me on Facebook and Youtube, but most of them where trolls.But there have also been people that are really,really convinced that he was guilty and they where very appalled that people are still defending him.And I'm still very young,so people think I give him a pass because of his talent and his music or his looks or whatever.But what they don't know is that I could never ever listen to someone that i believe was guilty of such horrible crimes.Never ever.And i'm not putting my own emotions into this case,just because similiar things happened to me,I'm not going to believe everyone who claims to be a victim.

And their words don't hurt me anymore, the only reason i felt bad was because i wasn't 100% sure about his innocence at that time.
Then tell them to give you a good reason to think he was guilty with NO tabloid bull, name calling, etc. THEY CAN NOT DO IT. Just tell them you are appalled that they are willing to believe liars who will frame an innocent man. Look on here and get the info, REAL court documents, and lying testimony PROVEN IN COURT. See people who believe Jackson was innocent can back it up with FACTS, the few people who think he is guilty can NOT give you facts, only tabloid nonsense and proven to LIES, fake stories to try to prove MJ was guilty, people who change their stories like their underwear, stories do not add up or make any sense in what they are claiming, trying to get money, saying one thing to tabloids change their stories when they are in the court of law where it matters,etc. And if MJ would have paid anyone off, that is paper trail in which his bank accounts were have been supeoned-which they did and found NOTHING to support that argument with FACT but it was a LIE.

Last edited:
I am one to really believe that in the early 90's it was really her husband pushing her to say and do sh**... abuse can really push people to do stupid things

My two cents - I remember the whole cancelled cheques story and can't help thinking that there may well have been cancelled cheques written, but unless they say on them "hush money to prevent of the disclosure of sexual abuse", they prove nothing. Those cheques (if they indeed existed) could have been written for any number of reasons.

Just ask them he was guilty of exactly what and you can be sure they don't even know
what the accusers said and how many ways they changed their stories
or whether what they said was even possible.
When I ask haters exactly which version of Chandler's / Arvizo's stories they believe they never answer.

We don't have access to Chandler's DCFS interview but Dimond had access and her own book proves
that Chandler lied, he got that Monaco oral sex story from Gutierrez, it's in his book,
and Jordan forgot it by Oct 1993 when he talked to Dr. Gardner to whom he didn't mention any oral sex in Monaco
instead he said it started in his father's home weeks after Monaco.
That alone is such a massive inconsistency in Chandler's story and such a dead giveaway that Gutierrez
helped Evan write the script he used to coach Jordan it should convince every reasonable person
that MJ was framed.

Did you ever challenge those idiots to explain why Jordan changed his story, if he was molested
in Monaco like that how come he didn't know that in Oct 1993 during his interview?

Yes I did and i get the funniest answers.... like he was just a kid who repressed memories because it was too horrible (so he repressed memories after he had told them, of course), they can't really explain this inconsistency.
They always bring up the 'pay off', the bed-sharing, MJ's 'weirdness',arguments like: if he was your Neighbour and not MJ ..... he was rich/had power etc

Yes I did and i get the funniest answers.... like he was just a kid who repressed memories because it was too horrible (so he repressed memories after he had told them, of course), they can't really explain this inconsistency.
They always bring up the 'pay off', the bed-sharing, MJ's 'weirdness',arguments like: if he was your Neighbour and not MJ ..... he was rich/had power etc
The pay off comment always sound stupid. When I see people online saying that stance, I tell them "well if someone can give you a few bucks to shut up about being abuse when you have the opportunity to have that person locked up, that mean you do not care about it. And the truth you can NOT so call pay no one off, that is a FELONY and will be viewed as BRIBERY which is ILLEGAL. And sharing a bed does NOT mean a person is an abuser no more than saying because someone who does not believe in bed sharing is not guilty (Real pedos will NEVER admit to sharing a bed with anyone unless they are caught and then they will ADMIT they abuse kids). As for weirdness, that is bias views. That is no different than someone who believes in racial profiling. Profiling does NOT mean someone is guilty of something all because people have a belief someone should look a certain way. Most pedos act and are viewed as NORMAL. As for being my neighbor, the same rules apply but the difference is "YOU WOULD NOT CARE" regardless. In your city, there are child molestation cases going on right now and most of those pedos will admitt to doing it, are you upset over those cases? NO. THAT is what you tell them DancingMJdream. It always shut them up.

Last edited:
The pay off comment always sound stupid. When I see people online saying that stance, I tell them "well if someone can give you a few bucks to shut up about being abuse when you have the opportunity to have that person locked up, that mean you do not care about it. And the truth you can NOT so call pay no one off, that is a FELONY and will be viewed as BRIBERY which is ILLEGAL. And sharing a bed does NOT mean a person is an abuser no more than saying because someone who does not believe in bed sharing is not guilty (Real pedos will NEVER admit to sharing a bed with anyone unless they are caught and then they will ADMIT they abuse kids). As for weirdness, that is bias views. that is no different than someone who believes in racial profiling. Profiling does NOT mean someone is guilty of something. Most pedos act and re viewed as NORMAL. As for being my neighbor, the same rules applys but the difference "YOU WOULD NOT CARE" regardless. In you city, there are child molestation cases going on right now and those most likely even admitted to doing it, are you upset over those cases? NO. THAT is what you tell them DancingMJdream. It always shut them up.

You're right, the Chandler family is often portrayed as this innocent family who was paid hush money,that's why i remind people that nothing prevented them from testifying against MJ.Many of them don't even know that MJ refused to pay the sum Evan wanted in august 1993 before he made the allegations public.If Michael had wanted to pay them off,he would have had the chance back then.... another thing i tell them: it's MJ's childhood and fame that made him so 'unique'.The average neighbour didn't have the same experiences,he would have no reason to behave 'strange'.It's like you said, most pedophiles act normal.
I've experienced that...I have two relatives who are pedophiles, and nobody could tell what they really were.If MJ had been indeed guilty he would have been the most stupid man on earth for admitting that he shared a bed with children.

You're right, the Chandler family is often portrayed as this innocent family who was paid hush money,that's why i remind people that nothing prevented them from testifying against MJ.Many of them don't even know that MJ refused to pay the sum Evan wanted in august 1993 before he made the allegations public.If Michael had wanted to pay them off,he would have had the chance back then.... another thing i tell them: it's MJ's childhood and fame that made him so 'unique'.The average neighbour didn't have the same experiences,he would have no reason to behave 'strange'.It's like you said, most pedophiles act normal.
I've experienced that...I have two relatives who are pedophiles, and nobody could tell what they really were.If MJ had been indeed guilty he would have been the most stupid man on earth for admitting that he shared a bed with children.
exactly. And let alone having fair in his front yard and allowing OPRAH to interview him about it 1993 and Martin Bashir in 2003.

I hate when haters call Fans delusional,it's not like we only listen to the music and assume that he was a good person.There are facts and it shouldn't be too hard to get them.
When I first started to do some research i stumbled over MJ facts but they couldn't fool me, i can tell if someone is NOT being objective :beee:

You can pull half of MJ haters into what I call a basket of deplorables. ;)

Michael Jackson had 10,000 books in his library at Neverland and he read every one of them. He was a learned man and I'm not sure LaToya will ever understand that about her brother.

2qnulw1.jpg

Back