Conrad Murray: "MJ hired me and HATED AEG"

Autumn II, what about my post(s) is fact to you? Again, it is your and others perception. There is no benefit to whatever this has become and yet, you made another unsuccessful attempt.

Question please: how do you know for fact that others here have legal and/or medical knowledge? Is it because they simply said so in a post and you believed it? Again, perception.

Autumn II, what about my post(s) is fact to you? Again, it is your and others perception. There is no benefit to whatever this has become and yet, you made another unsuccessful attempt.

Not much! Because you haven't provided sources. . . . . .

Question please: how do you know for fact that others here have legal and/or medical knowledge? Is it because they simply said so in a post and you believed it? Again, perception.

Not "perception." Usually there are sources cited along with complex legal and/or medical discussions. In that way, if one is so inclined, one can check on the reliability of the source, and the accuracy of the post as compared to the source. A tabloid source is not reliable. A medical or legal journal is much more likely to be reliable. It's not that hard. . . .

Same old. . . .

Posters have to ask themselves why they perceive my views as facts and have decided to participate in a weird group reprimand or weird intervention of sorts over a course of several days resulting in no benefit to any participant.

Maybe b/c you present them as facts--i.e. as if handed down from Mt. Olympus? Not saying there's anything necessarily WRONG b/c I am guessing we all do that now and then, but to do it consistently, and to refuse to provide backup evidence, even when asked, is off putting and, let's face it, it does come across as if the views are written in stone (like the 10 Commandments).

Autumn II, please do not backtrack from your original stance. You would not have joined in this group activity if you do not perceive my posts as fact.

You believe for a fact that a poster has medical or legal knowledge because they may post a link? Incredible!

Jamba, nice to see you back again.

Let's see. I believe the original post in this thread concerned an audio recording made by Murray, asserting that Michael hired him, and not AEG. Good topic. . . . .

The actual topic of this thread was lost around page 4 or 5 when the discussion turned to restitution.

Let's see. I believe the original post in this thread concerned an audio recording made by Murray, asserting that Michael hired him, and not AEG. Good topic. . . . .
The actual topic of this thread was lost around page 4 or 5 when the discussion turned to restitution.
Very true and the discussion continued off track.
Woah !!

131395929459-derail.jpg

Please Get back on track. Discuss the topic and not each other.

Please note: Public Posts arguing about our policies or calling out moderator actions are not allowed in the forums or on the chat. This includes replying to or discussing Warnings or Mod notes placed in threads by Staff. Instead PM the moderator or Admin any concerns or questions you may have with their action or our policies.

ETA: THREAD CLEANED Disrespecting our staff in this manner can lead to infractions and or banning.

Back