Conrad Murray: "MJ hired me and HATED AEG"

The cashing in just continues. His lying ass will say as much he wants, no one will stop him because KJ missed the chance she had for asking restitution not allowing her son's murderer to cash in on him. Bravo KJ, more people throw Michael under the mud and you allow it! :mat:

Last edited:
Murray contradicts himself. If AEG didn't know about the treatments then why the hell would the be hiering a anistesiologist for MJ? They knew what was going on.

I'm thinking he's referring to what he learned through testimony and adding his twist / lies.

Gongaware called Dr. Finkelstein and Finkelstein said he would do it for $40,000 if Michael is clean. Michael wanted Murray. So Finkelstein fits to the other doctor for $40,000 but he's not an anesthesiologist or at Cesars Sinai.

Reminder: restitution does not protect against indirect profit. If Katherine accepted restitution, this voice mail and article would still exist.

Why?

Some fans will listen to this killer's every word if it means one negative word will be said about Michael's family; no matter if it is pure fabrication. For all of the debunking of fabrications made against AEG and Ortega, not one word proving the killer wrong about the family.

This article would not exist if the killer (the State did not allow me to call this killer a murderer) did not have an audience that confusingly consists of some fans of the man he hated and killed.

Wikipedia identifies the head of research of anesthesiology as "Paul White, M.D." Huh? But that's head of research, not head of department.

Weird.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Frederick_White

Isnt that the chap who testified at Murray's trial (for defence)?

@Tygger, we're back on good ole restitution are we? You and I disagree on indirect profiting and you didn't want to consider some links provided. Anyway, very shortly Murray won't have to profit indirect - he will be free to sell this story he has been hinting at and enjoy direct profiting.

Last Tear, no need to agree with me at all. That is the law. If you remember correctly, you generated a list of convicts and links and I went through each one. Only one caucasian American profited form his con artist crimes however, he did not kill anyone.

This killer will be free to profit directly but no outlet is foolish enough to pay him directly. Remember, he was not convicted yet, his documentarians paid his lawyers in lieu of the doctor.

What is so unfortunate is that this killer's audience consist of some fans of the man he hated and killed.

No one but a financially desperate anesthesiologist administer propofol to someone as a sleep aid , I highly doubt the HEAD of Anesthesiology from Cedars Sinai Hospital in L.A would have agreed to do it , for what ? $ 40,000 a month lol

Exactly. No reputable, ethical doctor would breach his Hippocratic Oath and ruin his reputation for ANY amount of money. Unlike Murray.

And, I agree with those of you who are disappointed that Murray is getting so much attention in MJ forums. It's like looking at a car accident--human nature, I suppose. But, we should try to be more disciplined and turn away. We need the practice of putting him on IGNORE for when he does his book tour.

Well I always knew Michael hired AEG, but the only thing I do not believe is that Michael hated Ortega. Maybe he felt annoyance about the pace, but to hate him, no I would never believe that part.

I've transcribed this for any who are interested. There were a few requests here and this may help decipher what he is saying. (And no, he did not name out #5) He can't count, obviously.
--------------------------------------------------------

#1. I was initially offered the position of being the personal physician of Michael Jackson and his three children by Michael himself.

#2. I later learned by Michael that AEG was involved in the hiring process and they wanted to hire a less expensive doctor. Michael also told me that the head of anesthesiology of Cedar Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles agreed with AEG to take the job for $40,000 per month. For reasons that are too inflammatory to discuss at this time, Michael refused the inducement of the offer.

#3. Both AEG and Michael Jackson were my joint employers.

#4. Any and all requests pertinent to my treatment of Michael, other than orders of myself or requests of Michael and not AEG. I took no orders for treatment from Michael nor AEG, and AEG never ordered me to give Michael any specific treatments, they justly should be absolved of this accusation.

#6. Michael was besieged with all types of pressure. The return of the Jackson 5, for example, in a pay per view program, he did his best to avoid signing this. He was under tremendous pressure by his family to do so. He was afraid his family was going to kill him if he did not sign it, but he did not want to be a part of the Jackson 5. That, according to Michael, was a thing of the past. He had moved on. He was Michael Jackson by himself. The demands of that contract was very, very severe on how it did to Michael. This is the jest of it. There is Papa Bear, was his nickname, ordered and demanded one million ($1,000,000) dollars paid to him for the contract. There's Mama Bear, who also demanded one million ($1,000,000) for herself. Each of the brother bears needed five hundred thousand ($500,000) each. Michael did not have that money. He was was in a deepening trough from soaring loans from AEG which exceeded $40 million at that time.

#7. To the best of my knowledge, AEG was not aware of my medical treatment of Michael. Michael referred to AEG as snakes and said they were too entrusted in his personal affairs. He asked me to stave off his manager Frank Dileo, whom he did not trust.

#7. From Michael's lips to my ear, no single individual exherted as much pressure on (inaudible), as the core producer of the This Is It tour. He hated Ortega, but Ortega was not astute enough to recognize how much pain he was causing Michael; who by then had lost his mental fortitute, and whose mettle had become exceedingly listless. I may displayed an acromonious tone, but I told Ortega to leave the doctoring to me, but I certainly was not caustic. I was merely trying to protect Michael from his assailant, Kenny Ortega.

Finally, I'd like to state this message this just a single ray, one filliment of light into the secret life of a man, my friend, and one whose suffering and pain I still hold. But one day soon I'll share with you his full spectrum of lights and the kallidoscope of events which colored a wretched past. Now you've heard the message, the rest is entirely up to you. Be just, and stay thirsty my friends.

Dr. Murray.

Last edited:
Greeneyes thanks for having the guts to listen to his voice and writing all this up. He mentions this which makes me feel more disgust for him:

He hated Ortega, but Ortega was not astute enough to recognize how much pain he was causing Michael; who by then had lost his mental fortitute, and whose mental had become exceedingly listless

He talks about Michael losing his mental fortitude, which I am assuming he means that mentally Michael did not have the strength to deal with the issues/person(s) anymore. Then he says Michael mental had become listless, I guess he means that Michael's mental faculties were not as acute/quick/brilliant as it was before. However, who caused these changes in Michael's mental state--it was Muarry and his doctoring. Therefore, for him to make these statements, it shows that he knew his doctoring was affecting Micheal's ability to think, reason, react & all the other symptoms Michael had. Yet he told Kenny & Randy Michael was OK. Basically he told on himself here, and makes me realize that he knew he was harming Michael. Yet, he did nothing and intended to continue this work in England.

His stories in his book will show what type of person he is, what he knew, and what he did. However, since he is unstable and pompous, he will not realize that his book will be doing that. I notice he tends to use these complex words, which I assume he feels shows he is a highly intellectual person. His ego will be his downfall.

You know it will only get worse when he gets out and we can blame Michael's family for that. They could have prevented it. We all know that.

-- Michael despised AEG and referred to people who worked for the company as "snakes"

-- Michael had particular disdain for "This Is It" producer/director Kenny Ortega. MJ said he hated Ortega, who had no idea how much pain he was inflicting on Michael with the breakneck pace.

And Michael's venom extended to his family. Murray claims during the Jackson 5 Pay for View project, Joe (whom he called Papa Bear) demanded $1 million. Katherine (whom he called Mama Bear) also wanted $1 mil. And each of the brothers wanted $500k.

You gotta hear the audio.

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/08/2...el-jackson-voicemail-audio-aeg-wrongful-death

tumblr_mh9a4jdtm71rhk2w1o2_250.gif
:blink:

-- Michael despised AEG and referred to people who worked for the company as "snakes"

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/08/2...el-jackson-voicemail-audio-aeg-wrongful-death

Well, it really is true. He was surrounded by snakes. :(

Last edited:
"Stay thirsty" ahahaahaha.. the book deal is coming ladies and gents!

Greeneyes,

Thanks for the transcript. I went over CM's message with your transcript and made some changes that seem more accurate after listening over again. CM loves flowery language!

#1. I was initially offered the position of being the personal physician of Michael Jackson
and his three children by Michael himself.

#2. I later learned from Michael that AEG was involved in the hiring process and they wanted to hire a less expensive doctor. Michael also told me the head of anesthesiology of Cedar Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles agreed with AEG to take the job for $40,000 per month. For reasons that’s too inflammatory to discuss at this time, Michael refused the inducement and the offer.

#3. Both AEG and Michael Jackson were my joint employers.

#4. Any and all requests pertinent to my treatment of Michael, other than orders of myself, were requests of Michael and not AEG. I took no orders for treatment from Michael nor AEG, and AEG never ordered me to give Michael any specific treatments. They justly should be absolved of this accusation.

#6. Michael was besieged with all types of pressure. The return of the Jackson 5, for example, a pay per view program, he did his best to avoid signing this. He was under tremendous pressure from his family to do so. He was afraid his family was going to kill him if he did not sign it, but he did not want to be a part of the Jackson 5. That, according to Michael, was a thing of the past. He had moved on. He was Michael Jackson by himself. The demands of that contract was very, very severe and harmful to Michael. This is the gist of it. His Papa Bear, some nickname, ordered and demanded one million ($1,000,000) dollars paid to him of the contract. His Mama Bear also demanded one million ($1,000,000) for herself. Each of the brother bears needed five hundred thousand ($500,000) each. Michael did not have that money and he was in an abysmally deepening trough from soaring loans from AEG, which exceeded $40 million at that time.

#7. To the best of my knowledge, AEG was not aware of my medical treatment of Michael. Michael referred to AEG as snakes and said they were too intrusive in his personal affairs. He asked me to stave off his manager Frank Dileo, whom he did not trust.

#7. From Michael's lips to my ear, no single individual exerted as much pressure on him as Kenny Ortega, as the core producer of the This Is It tour. He hated Ortega, but Ortega was not astute enough to recognize how much pain he was causing Michael; who by then had lost his mental fortitude, and whose mettle had become exceedingly listless. I may have displayed an acrimonious tone when I told Ortega to leave the doctoring to me, but I certainly was not caustic. I was merely trying to protect Michael from his assailant, Kenny Ortega.

Finally, I'd like to state this message is just a single ray, or mortal filament of light into the secret life of a man, my friend, and one whose suffering and pain I still hold. But one day soon I'll share with you his full spectrum of lights and the kaleidoscope of events that colored a wretched past. Now you've heard the message, the rest is entirely up to you. Be just, and stay thirsty my friends.

Dr. Murray.

Last edited:
That last paragraph is plugging his book...

This "Stay Thirsty" comment makes me think Muarry is giving the information as a tease/hook so that the reader will remain interested until he comes out with his full scale dirt in the future. It seems within Muarry is a budding writer, and it is a pity that again he will use another of his talents to do harm.

#6. Michael was besieged with all types of pressure. The return of the Jackson 5, for example, in a pay per view program, he did his best to avoid signing this. He was under tremendous pressure from his family to do so. He was afraid his family was going to kill him if he did not sign it, but he did not want to be a part of the Jackson 5. That, according to Michael, was a thing of the past. He had moved on. He was Michael Jackson by himself. The denials of that contract was very, very severe and harmful to Michael. This is the jist of it. His Papa Bear, some nickname, ordered and demanded one million ($1,000,000) dollars paid to him of the contract. His Mama Bear also demanded one million ($1,000,000) for herself. Each of the brother bears needed five hundred thousand ($500,000) each. Michael did not have that money. He was in an abysmally deepening trough from soaring loans from AEG, which exceeded $40 million at that time.

This makes sense to me. MJ was indeed '"beseiged with all types of pressure." What he says about the family pressure re the pay per view tallies with what we know. However, if he really thought his family was going to kill him--wow--that is something new for sure!!! We know that AllGood gave KJ a check for 2 million made out to MJ, so that tallies with the $ amts CM lists for Papa and Mama Bear. The pressure for this tour from the family, Leonard Rowe, AllGood was intense and worrying at a time when MJ was already under the comeback stress and this IMO contributed to overwhelming stress that disrupted his sleep.

He calls that "plugging"????? more like :crazy:

he doesn't call that plugging the book. I did.

read it, "this message is just a single ray", "I'll share with you his full spectrum of lights and the kaleidoscope of events " , "stay thirsty my friends.".

He's basically saying "this is just a little tidbit and I have many more in depth and colorful stories". and with stay thirsty he's trying to say wait for the juicy details coming up. He's not only hinting a book but also trying to tease and create interest in it

he doesn't call that plugging the book. I did.

read it, "this message is just a single ray", "I'll share with you his full spectrum of lights and the kaleidoscope of events " , "stay thirsty my friends.".

He's basically saying "this is just a little tidbit and I have many more in depth and colorful stories". and with stay thirsty he's trying to say wait for the juicy details coming up. He's not only hinting a book but also trying to tease and create interest in it

But isnt that what hes pretty much doing there plugging his book

#7. From Michael's lips to my ear, no single individual exerted as much pressure on him as Kenny Ortega, as the core producer of the This Is It tour. He hated Ortega, but Ortega was not astute enough to recognize how much pain he was causing Michael; who by then had lost his mental fortitude, and whose mettle had become exceedingly listless. I may have displayed an acrimonious tone when I told Ortega to leave the doctoring to me, but I certainly was not caustic. I was merely trying to protect Michael from his assailant, Kenny Ortega.

This also makes some sense to me b/c there was tension between KO and MJ, and others on TII remarked on it. An insider commented that MJ would avoid Travis Payne, Ortega, and Phillips as much as possible during rehearsals b/c they were always pressuring him. What KF says about the bridge fall makes sense too. For KO not to visit him and not to apologize would bother anyone who had such a terrible accident that could have killed him and that resulted in lifelong back pain. Finally, some scenes in TII show KO not being respectful to MJ--for example, when after MJ performs Billie Jean, KO says very much like an order: "Get some water." People have commented on the earbuds issue and how KO told MJ you HAVE to do it whether you like it or not (was not shown on TII but revealed in an insider comment). Also it's true that it was KO more than anyone else who was making a big issue out of MJ NOT coming to rehearsals--sending messages to PG and RP about it.

Lastly, people tend to present themselves in the best light on the witness stand. We saw that with KF portraying herself as MJ's only true friend, with Debbie Rowe who portrayed herself as also doing the best for MJ, and with KO too. Was it an act? In part, yes. For example, Rowe said she asked MJ after the divorce, what do you miss the most? And he said --we never had kids. And she said, I'll give you kids. But that is not accurate according to what LMP said. She said MJ told her Debbie would have his kids if she wouldn't BEFORE they were divorced. Just an example of how people tend to make themeselves look good regardless if it is true or not.

Last edited:
He forgot n° 5 and there are 2 number 7.

Murray has lost his mental fortitude.

Michael Jackson waited for Kenny Ortega to come on board to work on "This Is It." Kenny Ortega did a Press Conference explaining why the first 4 dates were changed, which led to outrage by the fan's. It was because Kenny Ortega had been working on another project and then he came on board mid April, to work on "This Is It."

I truly believe Michael Jackson wanted Kenny Ortega, because of how successful Kenny Ortega had been with the younger generation concerning Miley Cyrus, the High School Musical movies, filmed in Utah, even the Cheetah Girls. Even though Kenny Ortega is coming from the perspective of a business crony of Michael Jackson's , Michael appreciated his body of work up to when Kenny came to work on "This Is It."

So I agree with those of it being Conrad Murray being the one who has the axe to grind when it comes to Murray hating Ortega. Michael was upset about how exhausted he was. Even Michael Prince talked about once Production was done, and everyone was over in London doing the Show's, Michael Jackson could relax a bit.

Definitely Conrad Murray has no remorse for the death of Michael Jackson. If he did, he'd shut his big mouth and quietly disappear.

Why would anyone believe anything that murderer has to say about michael or anything else! Michael is not here to deny or confirm any of his "lies". Murray is the snake of all snakes!!! He needs to shut his mouth....nobody is interested!!!

Pffft! Conrad Murray is 100% wrong about the Kenny Otrega thing, claiming Michael hated Kenny, BULL$#!^!!!! Screw you Murray!

Definitely Conrad Murray has no remorse for the death of Michael Jackson. If he did, he'd shut his big mouth and quietly disappear.

You are very right. he has no remorse to the point he continues to scare me. He says that he took no orders from Michael or AEG for his "treatment" . Is he proud of what he did ? He's still implying Michael killed himself, certainly because of all the pressure from AEG, Ortega & the Jacksons. Everyone except him. Does he consider himself as a hero ?
Seriously, he should be mentally evaluated.

#4. Any and all requests pertinent to my treatment of Michael, other than orders of myself or requests of Michael and not AEG. I took no orders for treatment from Michael nor AEG, and AEG never ordered me to give Michael any specific treatments, they justly should be absolved of this accusation.

Back