Conrad Murray: "MJ hired me and HATED AEG"

So, Murray is also outing the Jacksons by saying that Michael was afraid he would be killed if he didn't agree to sign that Jacksons reunion contract.:doh:

No one but a financially desperate anesthesiologist administer propofol to someone as a sleep aid , I highly doubt the HEAD of Anesthesiology from Cedars Sinai Hospital in L.A would have agreed to do it , for what ? $ 40,000 a month lol

He's full of shit. He wanted the money for himself. No publishing company would publish a book from that whack job. Rot in hell Murray your not a doctor.

I've listened to his recording several times now. I'm convinced that recording came from a message he left for someone who he was trying to entice to publish the book he so desperately wants published, so he can make money when he gets out of jail. He'll never practice medicine again, so selling Michael's "Kelidesope of a wretched life" (or something like that) as he calls it, is how he plans on making a living.

I definitely believe this recording came from a book publisher, who decided they would be better off selling this to TMZ rather than publishing Murray's crap.

I must say though that I recall MJ saying that when the bridge fell during Earth Song and MJ hurt his back, Kenny never apologized and Kenny was responsible for making sure the bridge worked according to what I recall. However, MJ must not have held this error against Kenny because he asked for him for TII

Did you recall MJ saying that or Karen??? Karen Faye have been very vocal of that MJ started to dislike Kenny after that incident. According to Karen, Kenny never apologized which left MJ with an uneasy feeling towards him and Kenny never visited MJ at the hospital. MJ didnt appreciate any of that. Karen told that she asked MJ in 2009 if Kenny might have had apologized in later years but MJ said no.

Karen also said that MJ complained to her of Kennys treatment of MJ, for instance forcing MJ wear an earpiece although he didnt wanna.

These are Karens words and she also said that MJ never called neither Kenny, Branca or Frank Dileo back but it was AEG bringing back the old team. However, Karen says that MJ personally requested her and Michael Lee Bush back but ppl like Kenny and Dileo was brought in by AEG.

Last edited:
Murray contradicts himself. If AEG didn't know about the treatments then why the hell would the be hiering a anistesiologist for MJ? They knew what was going on.

Murray contradicts himself. If AEG didn't know about the treatments then why the hell would the be hiering a anistesiologist for MJ? They knew what was going on.

Yep full of lies and contradictions.. I said that the first time I read it.. how is he going to say they had no idea about the treatments but yet was willing to hire the head of anesthesiology from UCLA??? what were they hiring him for if they didn't know???

Did you recall MJ saying that or Karen??? Karen Faye have been very vocal of that MJ started to dislike Kenny after that incident. According to Karen, Kenny never apologized which left MJ with an uneasy feeling towards him and Kenny never visited MJ at the hospital. MJ didnt appreciate any of that. Karen told that she asked MJ in 2009 if Kenny might have had apologized in later years but MJ said no.

Karen also said that MJ complained to her of Kennys treatment of MJ, for instance forcing MJ wear an earpiece although he didnt wanna.

These are Karens words and she also said that MJ never called neither Kenny, Branca or Frank Dileo back but it was AEG bringing back the old team. However, Karen says that MJ personally requested her and Michael Lee Bush back but ppl like Kenny and Dileo was brought in by AEG.
--------------------------------------------

You are right, it was Karen. Thanks for clearing that up. Kenny seems like a nice guy but I don't think he showed MJ the respect he was due. MJ was the star and always had been in charge of the production & rehearsals of his performances, not KO.

voicemail, lol what a joke. lol
this is simply a paid recording for releasing to the media. i'm sure aeg paid him for this.
im sure the jury hear that. i'm sure they are using internet at home and they will add that to their decision.

Who really believes AEG forced MJ to hire Frank , Branca and Kenny ? I don't believe that at all. Did AEG force MJ to right on Branca's name on that piece of paper they found in his bedroom ?

What more does Murray say? I havnt listened to the voicemail, i just read the story on tmz.

Oh boy how much I wish that Katherine would have done the right thing and asked for restitution against him.

Yes you are right Katherine should of went for the restitution against Murray he is going to be their worst nightmare when he is out.

I agree yes it is time for rent to be paid.

this is simply a paid recording for releasing to the media. i'm sure aeg paid him for this.
im sure the jury hear that. i'm sure they are using internet at home and they will add that to their decision.

I don't think AEG is behind this. It doesn't exactly clear them. On the recording he says that AEG and Michael hired him. He also implies that AEG was seeking to employ an anesthesiologist. Why would they seek out an anesthesiologist?

Who knows if that's true or not, but if it is, I'm sure a simple deposition from the head of anesthesiology at Cedars Sinai would clear this right up (one way or the other).

I've listened to his recording several times now. I'm convinced that recording came from a message he left for someone who he was trying to entice to publish the book he so desperately wants published, so he can make money when he gets out of jail. He'll never practice medicine again, so selling Michael's "Kelidesope of a wretched life" (or something like that) as he calls it, is how he plans on making a living.

I definitely believe this recording came from a book publisher, who decided they would be better off selling this to TMZ rather than publishing Murray's crap.

I agree with you.

I don't think AEG is behind this. It doesn't exactly clear them. On the recording he says that AEG and Michael hired him. He also implies that AEG was seeking to employ an anesthesiologist. Why would they seek out an anesthesiologist?

Who knows if that's true or not, but if it is, I'm sure a simple deposition from the head of anesthesiology at Cedars Sinai would clear this right up (one way or the other).

right it doesn't clear them at all.. Murray said he was hired by both.. Of course TMZ doesn't post that part of it and they also don't mention how Murray claims AEG wanted to hire an anesthesiologist from UCLA.. I wonder why they don't mention it??:mello:

Yes you are right Katherine should of went for the restitution against Murray he is going to be their worst nightmare when he is out.

I agree yes it is time for rent to be paid.

she cares less about him or what he is going to say about MJ, she only cares about $$$$$$$$

Last edited:
whats the name of the head of Anesthesiology from Cedars Sinai Hospital in L.A?

This guy makes sensational calls and voicemails all over the place, sitting in jail. I'm dreading the activity he will unfold the day he gets out. :(

I feel bad for Kenny. He really cared for Michael.

Didn't Kenny try and get involved with Michael's health? Maybe that's why Murray has said all this. And he needs more money, remember the poor soul didn't get any money from This is It! baha why did you get involved with this fool Michael?!!

Didn't Kenny try and get involved with Michael's health? Maybe that's why Murray has said all this. And he needs more money, remember the poor soul didn't get any money from This is It! baha why did you get involved with this fool Michael?!!

Yes, Kenny was concerned and told Michael to leave rehearsal because he wasn't doing well. Murray didn't like that and threatened Kenny not to play psychiatrist and leave the doctoring up to him.

Hey, Connie...what do you think he'd be saying about you if he had miraculously survived and found out you were talking to women instead of monitoring him while he lay dying? I think hating you and calling you a snake would be the nicest things he'd be saying about your crazy butt.

I feel sorry for myself after listening that tape:no:

It would be good if someone could write trascript of the tape and post it here, so all of us doesn't have to go TMZ to listen to it. Soon TMZ realises that there is a demand for this sort of crap, we will be getting more of this shite, and that is the last thing I' like to see, sponsored posts from CM:angry:

I'm quite sure the instrument is behing of this release, as it is not first time she contacted on TMZ and got the rent money this way, and we know CM doesn't want to share his earnings (re Adams). CM to get someone else on board selling these tapes to the media, would mean that he has to share the money with someone, doesn't go with his character.

Kenny didnt show Michael the respect he was due? That's why he was pressing his FEET and feedig him when Michael was unwell? Yeah right.
Karen is just as deluded as Conrat. I hate Katherine for not seeking restitution against Murray as her decision was only driven by money only. When Conrat gets out in less than 90days and starts spewing his bs it will be Katherine's fault.

Kenny didnt show Michael the respect he was due? That's why he was pressing his FEET and feedig him when Michael was unwell? Yeah right.
Karen is just as deluded as Conrat. I hate Katherine for not seeking restitution against Murray as her decision was only driven by money only. When Conrat gets out in less than 90days and starts spewing his bs it will be Katherine's fault.

Yeah, you cannot base on your opinion of KO from what K faye said.
Had KJ asked the restitution, wouldn't any money CM made from this tape gone towards his restitution payment?

It would be good if someone could write trascript of the tape and post it here, so all of us doesn't have to go TMZ to listen to it.

Yes, can someone please make a transcript? i have trouble understanding what he says at times.

I really don't believe that : he says both AEG and Michael were his employers, which is exactly what they don't want him to say.

Remember in his documentary he also said Phillips pressured him.

He's just taking advantage of the situation & promoting his future book / interviews.. $$$.

Every time he does something like this reminds me that Katherine dropped the restitution.

I too wish someone would do a transcript, I don't understand everything he says.

AEG definitely doesn't want Murray saying that they were his employer and that's exactly what he said

Murray saying Michael hired him is irrelevant to the civil suit at this point because it wasn't entered for the case. So it's not like they can use it as evidence, at least I don't think they can, not now. And the jurors are told to steer clear of any media that can influence their thinking, surely that would include TMZ and other gossip sites claiming to be "news".

Murray saying Michael hired him is irrelevant to the civil suit at this point because it wasn't entered for the case. So it's not like they can use it as evidence, at least I don't think they can, not now. And the jurors are told to steer clear of any media that can influence their thinking, surely that would include TMZ and other gossip sites claiming to be "news".

I think they can use it as evidence. I expect the AEG lawyers are looking into the veracity of this taped phone call. I think they can subpoena the person who Murray called and who provided or sold this tape to TMZ to testify in the trial. They may also be able to use the tape as evidence.

And, I don't believe for one minute that Michael hated Kenny Ortega--quite the contrary. Actions speak louder than words. Michael confided in Kenny his deepest fears (who would do that with someone they hated?) and we saw them hugging during TII, kidding around etc. And, who could ever forget Kenny's testimony about rubbing Michael's feet to keep him warm, feeding him, listening to him and consoling him. The person who hated Kenny was Conrad "the felon" Murray, because Kenny was rightfully challenging him on Michael's poor condition at rehearsal.

Last edited:
I think they can subpoena the person who provided or sold this tape to TMZ to testify in the trial. They may also be able to use the tape as evidence.

I don`t think so. Murray`s Police-interview for example isn`t allowed in the trial.

And like Bouee said he also said in the tape AEG and Michael were his employers.

Back