Conrad Murray News and discussion thread [No Links allowed]

Re: Conrad Murray News and discussion thread [No media Links allowed]

The only bad side of letting him continue blabbering is that Michael's kids will be hearing things what this loony man comes up with, and they might get told by they class mates or bullied by because of CM's insane stories.

I rather see the estate shutting him up for good for the sake of MJ's kids.

I personally see everything that comes out of his mouth is so out there that media don't believe him, but print his stories because his stories are so outrageous and full of crap that these stories are regarded as entertainment. Reading his interviews is like staring mental illness directly in the eyes, if you know what I mean?

As usual, Conrad Murray once again blames EVERYBODY ELSE.Poor Conrad Murray- always the victim.

Last edited:

CM talks so out of it... gosh it's hard to believe for me nobody noticed before... did he really have to kill Michael for everybody to notice how severely he's mentally disturbed?

This time he made me laugh. His response to the Estate is just laughable.

This whole thing is getting ridiculous!:doh:

Conrad Murray to MJ Estate

IT'S YOUR FAULT

I'm Blabbing About MJ's Penis

11/29/2013 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Exclusive

Conrad Murray is pointing the finger back at Michael Jackson's Estate -- after it threatened to sue over stories he told about holding MJ's penis -- claiming the Estate was the first to open the can of worms that is MJ's medical secrets.

As we reported, the MJ Estate is threatening to sue Murray for blabbing to the media about the singer's sordid medical details -- including a story about holding Michael's penis every night. The Estate is claiming Murray has been violating the doctor-patient privilege by running his mouth in public.

But sources close to Murray tell us, he's not scared ... because once Katherine sued for wrongful death (and exposed a bunch of MJ's medical secrets at the trial) she compromised the doctor-patient privilege on her son's behalf.

Murray's team believes the information the Estate is trying to protect is, at least generally speaking, already out in the public ... exposed during the AEG wrongful death trial ... so he's not saying anything new (minus a few specifics).

Source: TMZ

One word for CM: KARMA

This whole thing is getting ridiculous!:doh:

Conrad Murray to MJ Estate

IT'S YOUR FAULT

I'm Blabbing About MJ's Penis

11/29/2013 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Exclusive

Conrad Murray is pointing the finger back at Michael Jackson's Estate -- after it threatened to sue over stories he told about holding MJ's penis -- claiming the Estate was the first to open the can of worms that is MJ's medical secrets.

As we reported, the MJ Estate is threatening to sue Murray for blabbing to the media about the singer's sordid medical details -- including a story about holding Michael's penis every night. The Estate is claiming Murray has been violating the doctor-patient privilege by running his mouth in public.

But sources close to Murray tell us, he's not scared ... because once Katherine sued for wrongful death (and exposed a bunch of MJ's medical secrets at the trial) she compromised the doctor-patient privilege on her son's behalf.

Murray's team believes the information the Estate is trying to protect is, at least generally speaking, already out in the public ... exposed during the AEG wrongful death trial ... so he's not saying anything new (minus a few specifics).

Source: TMZ

tumblr_mh9a4jdtm71rhk2w1o2_250.gif
tumblr_mdxt67va7v1qh7ov5o2_r1_250.gif

what is so strange for a doctor to put a cateter? when you sedate someone it is a really normal thing...is Murray crazy? didn't he ever perform or witness an operation? and why is the press so interested, Michael was a patient not a star in that particular situation!

what is so strange for a doctor to put a cateter? when you sedate someone it is a really normal thing...is Murray crazy? didn't he ever perform or witness an operation? and why is the press so interested, Michael was a patient not a star in that particular situation!

Murray is obviously nuts... he knows good and well he was sedating MJ for long hours everyday and he knows why a catheter was needed. He was a medical doctor ( supposedly). He is not dumb, he's just trying to pretend that MJ had a bladder problem so he can avoid giving the real reason why he put a catheter on MJ. We all know the truth.

Murray is crazy....like a fox. I'm sorry to descend to his level but he knew mentioning MJ's penis would get him headlines. It's all a calculated plan to gin up interest in a book and more paid interviews.

Murray is crazy....like a fox. I'm sorry to descend to his level but he knew mentioning MJ's penis would get him headlines. It's all a calculated plan to gin up interest in a book and more paid interviews.

Exactly^^ Muarry had 2 years to sit and do nothing in jail except think and write about what he would say when he got out. He followed the AEG trial and knows what the media what to hear about Michael. All his statements were calculated to do some harm. He is mad at Debbie because of her statement on the stand about him killing Michael, so now he throws in something that he hopes would make her feel bad. He did the same thing with Randy Phillips after Randy questioned him. This is the type of man he is.

All we can do as educated MJ fans and fans of truth, honesty and integrity is to publically refute the storie printed about MJ.
Ok, so Murray used a catheter. all we need to do is explain in comments sections that it is NECESSARY to use a catheter when a Dr administers these kinds of drugs. We all need to stick together and make a determined effort to ALWAYS add comments expressing the truth so that the lies and misrepresentations do not stay online without being countered by facts. Unfortunately some media outlets screen the comments to prevent their articles appearing to be full of bull, but if you're subtle even those outlets will allow your comments.
One thing's for sure. We should not just ignore bad reports.

it seems the threat did work .he is keeping his mouth shot .

it seems the threat did work .he is keeping his mouth shot .

I don't know about that.

Maybe his plan was to spread his nonsense in installment as in every 3-4 months, hence he is quiet now.

The doctor has a pending appeal. He is on his best behavior until after that hearing.

All we can do as educated MJ fans and fans of truth, honesty and integrity is to publically refute the storie printed about MJ.
Ok, so Murray used a catheter. all we need to do is explain in comments sections that it is NECESSARY to use a catheter when a Dr administers these kinds of drugs. We all need to stick together and make a determined effort to ALWAYS add comments expressing the truth so that the lies and misrepresentations do not stay online without being countered by facts. Unfortunately some media outlets screen the comments to prevent their articles appearing to be full of bull, but if you're subtle even those outlets will allow your comments.
One thing's for sure. We should not just ignore bad reports.

I think this is one of the most important things we can do. This is defending Michael - getting the facts out there to counter the lies.

A doctor claiming they are so close to a patient because he had to hold their penis each night is just plain bizarre and tasteless in ANYONES language.!! A doctor does not think like that when it is just part of their job.

ivy;3921872 said:
Michael Jackson’s doctor Conrad Murray files petition to get medical license back after release from jail

Murray, who had a clinic in Houston before his 2011 conviction, is set to walk out of a Los Angeles jail on Monday.

BY NANCY DILLON / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2013, 6:06 PM

Conrad Murray sits in a courtroom during his involuntary manslaughter trial on October 21, 2011.

He still has one more weekend to go behind bars, but Michael Jackson’s one-time personal doctor is stepping up the battle to get his medical licenses back stat.

Dr. Conrad Murray filed a civil petition in Travis County, Texas, Friday morning asking a civil court judge to stop the state medical board’s revocation of his medical license pending his criminal appeal in California.

Murray, who's set to walk out of a Los Angeles jail on Monday, had a clinic serving low-income patients in Houston before his 2011 conviction for causing the King of Pop’s fatal overdose.

Texas was the first state to revoke Murray’s medical license in August and cited his felony conviction as the cause.

Murray’s Texas lawyer Charles Peckham said he tried to fight the decision internally – arguing that California convictions aren’t final until all appeals are over – but the board denied his motion for a rehearing on Tuesday.

A Los Angeles jury found Conrad Murray guilty of involuntary manslaughter for providing propofol to Michael Jackson.

He's now asking a state court judge for a temporary restraining order to halt the decision. He claims it could cause "irreparable harm” to Murray, especially if the Medical Board of California uses it as a precedent to revoke Murray’s license in the Golden State.

“There is a clear potential for a domino effect,” Peckham told the Daily News Friday.

He said Murray already has agreed to the indefinite suspension of his licenses and has no plans to treat patients pending his criminal appeal – so the early revocation was unnecessary.

But he was clear Murray wants his white coat back as soon as possible.

“Dr. Murray has an unquenchable desire to help people, and no matter where it is, he will return to his given profession of healing,” Peckham said.

“The truth is that a man like Dr. Murray who’s dedicated his life to helping people will find a place to do it,” he said. “If it’s in Texas or the U.S. or we don’t know where, you can be sure he will find a place to help people.”

California’s Medial Board has filed its own petition to revoke Murray’s license, but it's essentially on hold during the criminal appeal, which could take years, Peckham said.

RELATED: MICHAEL JACKSON'S DOC WANTS MEDICAL LICENSE BACK

“He’s going to keep fighting in every way possible,” Murray’s Los Angeles-based criminal lawyer Valerie Wass previously told The News.

“If he doesn’t receive favorable results in the Court of Appeal, he plans to go to the California Supreme Court and federal court if need be,” she said.

Wass said Dr. Murray “has never wavered” in his position that he’s not responsible for Jackson’s death as he prepared for his “This Is It” comeback concert series.

Michael Jackson pictured rehearsing for his planned shows in London at the Staples Center in June 2009.
GETTY IMAGES/GETTY IMAGES

Michael Jackson pictured rehearsing for his planned shows in London at the Staples Center in June 2009.

A Los Angeles jury found Murray guilty of involuntary manslaughter for providing the surgery-strength anesthetic propofol to Jackson as an off-label sleep aid.

California’s Medical Board called Murray’s actions “grossly negligent” in a June 2012 filing to revoke his license.

“(Dr. Murray) administered a lethal combination and amount of drugs to patient M.J. He failed to continuously monitor the patient’s vital signs, appropriately maintain his airway or ensure the presence of live saving equipment at the bedside,” Linda Whitney, Executive Director of Medical Board of California, wrote.

Wass said Murray acknowledged giving Jackson propofol multiple times in June 2009 but didn’t administer the final, fatal dose.

“He’s always maintained Jackson was not on a drip, and that Jackson self-injected the lethal dose of propofol,” Wass said last week.

“When he gets out, he’s going to continue to fight and tell his story,” she said, adding that Murray will first go into seclusion with his actress girlfriend and their 4-year-old son to re-acclimate to life as a “free man.”

Katherine Jackson’s lawyer Brian Panish said Friday that Michael’s heartbroken mom feels Murray should continue to pay for her son’s death after his Monday release.

“There’s no question that Dr. Murray is the one who killed Michael, and we hope he’ll never practice medicine again so he can’t harm anyone else in the future,” Panish told The News.

He'll never practice medicine again ! That will be his KARMA !!!

Re: EX Dr. Murray will be released Oct 28th [Discussion Thread]

I don't think that is his Karma. Obviously he didn't/doesn't care much about his license as his actions proved it, so thats not really punishment any kind for him.
I'm not sure how Karma works but I know there is saying "what goes around, comes around". I'm hoping that at some stage in his life, CM needs medical attention, and he doesn't receive it with grave results,
thats I would call Karma came back to bite his arse.

I don't think that is his Karma. Obviously he didn't/doesn't care much about his license as his actions proved it, so thats not really punishment any kind for him.
I'm not sure how Karma works but I know there is saying "what goes around, comes around". I'm hoping that at some stage in his life, CM needs medical attention, and he doesn't receive it with grave results,

How every it works, all of the above will be on him, his payback.

I don't see him permanently not able to practice medicine.. He keeps getting away with what he did in so many ways! He will use the fact that this is the only large 'incident' that ever happened under him as a way to get rights to practice.. watch.......

Michael is dead and most of the people who have ever back stabbed him are happily living their lives while being fully supported by the media. That should tell you that karma is a load of bull s**t

If Murray seeks proper medical attention, probably it's not going to happen. Obviously doctors are also human, they can make mistakes, but not the terrible blunder Murray made. Also, sadly to admit, Michael didn't seek proper medical care for his insomnia problem. Instead, he hired Murray to give him Propofol as a sleep aid. And when we do things like that, usually something wrong happen.

With every step Murray takes he brings with it his kARMA. Karma doesn't end with one bad deed , it will follow him the rest of his miserable life. Karma and everything else that is bad will follow him.

How is Murray even allowed to keep his medical license? Talking about what went on between Michael and himself is in direct violation of the physician patient rule. That's a thing in the medical field that is VERY MUCH frowned upon and anywhere else, it seems typical for his license to be revoked completely in every state for that. All evidence points directly to Murray and he looks guilty as can be in a court of law but still he was sentenced for involuntary manslaughter? How on Earth is that possible?

Conrad Murray resurfaces in exclusive photo as Michael Jackson’s former doctor works hard to keep his criminal appeal alive

The petition was the first step for Murray to show he’s not giving up after an appellate court unanimously rejected his criminal appeal in a 68-page ruling last month.

By Nancy Dillon / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Wednesday, February 5, 2014, 1:09 PM

Michael Jackson’s doctor is taking a hands-on approach to his ongoing criminal appeal and was heartened by a court ruling last Friday, his lawyer told the Daily News.

Dr. Conrad Murray spent multiple nights last week working side-by-side with lawyer Valerie Wass on a petition for re-hearing filed Thursday, Wass said.

The petition was the first step for Murray to show he’s not giving up after an appellate court unanimously rejected his criminal appeal in a 68-page ruling last month.

The court could have summarily denied the rehearing petition outright but instead responded within 24 hours asking the Attorney General’s office to file its response argument by Monday, Wass said.

“Dr. Murray is nowhere near done fighting this conviction. He worked closely with me on this, meticulously going through the opinion page by page,” Wass told The News Tuesday. “He’s determined to continue this appeal as long as he needs to.”
And if the petition ultimately fails, the cardiologist convicted of involuntary manslaughter in 2011 plans to file a follow-up petition for review in the California Supreme Court later this month, she said.

Murray, 60, was the last person to see the King of Pop alive before his overdose death on June 25, 2009.

A coroner report found the “Thriller” singer died from an overdose of the surgery-strength anesthetic propofol.

Prosecutors claimed Murray gave Jackson the drug in an IV drip without proper monitoring.

A jury found him guilty of negligence, and he walked out of jail last October after serving two years of a four-year jail sentence thanks to an early release program for non-violent offenders.

Conrad Murray was the last person to see Michael Jackson alive before his overdose death on June 25, 2009.

“He has never wavered from what happened that night, and the evidence and phone records fit in perfectly with his account,” Wass said Tuesday.

Murray has maintained that he gave the singer a 25-milligram injection of propofol in the hours before his death and waited at his bedside until the fast-acting effects wore off.

He has claimed Jackson must have woken up while he was out of the room and self-administered the fatal dose with a syringe.

“The court's analysis of many of the issues was flawed, and the court had misstated certain critical facts,” Wass said Tuesday. “They really misunderstood the infusion theory.”

Murray still hopes to practice medicine again and filed a civil lawsuit to regain his medical license in Texas.

He also has a mandatory settlement conference related to his California medical license scheduled for June 9.
If no settlement is reached, a hearing on the proposed revocation of his California license is set to begin July 1.

I have no regard for a menace like this. I think there has been some mental degradation since jail. I'm hoping he disappears into the woodwork somewhere.

He's definitely a trier. Close but no cigar!!

Well, normally, I'd be mad...but since I know they can't do much else..I'm just gonna listen to Michael and Bruno Mars like before.

A doctor claiming they are so close to a patient because he had to hold their penis each night is just plain bizarre and tasteless in ANYONES language.!! A doctor does not think like that when it is just part of their job.

I totally agree that someone functioning as a person's doctor doesn't claim closeness based on penis holding and wouldn't even handle a patient that way, let alone brag about it! It's also not normal for a doctor to talk about how a patient (MJ) "was missing" him and how he "loves" MJ's mother, who he didn't know. Conrad Murray has always reminded me of the obsessed nurse/fan (Yolanda Saldivar), who gained the trust of Tejano singer Selena Quintanila and felt special because of her "special relationship" with Selena, then murdered Selena when she was about to "lose" this special relationship after Selena decided to fire her for stealing. I remember one of MJ's staff saying he was a bit taken aback to find MJ's private area exposed when his body was discovered and the creepy way Murray told them that he had never done CPR (mouth-to-mouth?), but he had to do this for "my friend". Nothing I heard about Murray's observed behavior that awful day at MJ's house or the hospital fit the pattern of a doctor with decades of experience treating hundreds of patients and no major history of malpractice or obvious incompetence before that awful day with one special patient.

I have no regard for a menace like this. I think there has been some mental degradation since jail. I'm hoping he disappears into the woodwork somewhere.

He has seemed mentally disturbed before, during, and after jail. Since his manslaughter jail time is over, I hope this menace is put in a psych hospital so that he's not able to hurt anyone else and so that we don't have to keep hearing his nonsense.

Last edited:
Back