Conrad Murray News and discussion thread [No Links allowed]

Re: Conrad Murray News and discussion thread [No media Links allowed]

I hope this letter really works. Murray is totally deranged, so nothing may be able to faze him and his lawyer doesn't appear to be very bright.

Valerie Wass must be a complete and utter moron to allow her client to go on
TV and go to the print media and allow him to discuss Michael Jackson's private medical issues... all the while suing the state of Texas Medical Board to get his license back to practice medicine. The nerve of those people to just brazenly disregard the laws and do whatever they want.

She should be sued for legal malpractice.

Yes CM will keeping talking and will discredit himself. If people put too much focus on what he is doing he will gain more attention. Sometimes it is wise to not respond at all. It does take discernment on whether a response is required.

Agreed.

I would also say, it is two very different emotions being expressed that is being widely misunderstood either through ignorance or purposefully.

Expressing the grief felt from this killer's interviews where he speaks with nothing but hatred and disrespect of the man whose life he carelessly took and expressing the anger felt from the perceived injustice of a civil trial and criminal trial are two very different animals.

I don't know if it is possible to humiliate a death person but that's what I felt after reading parts of Murray's interview. I felt as if Michael was being humiliated again and his family didn't say something to reproach Murray. But then came the estate's statement about the interview and while it was nice, I took it as something as "we have to say something" but with this letter makes me feel as if they want to do something for Michael. I really wish the estate stops Murray from speaking about Michael. I hope they do it for Michael and his children.

well I am glad the Estate is doing something.

Just by the way: in Germany there was not much attention to the CM interview.
Of course it was possible to read it via internet. But there we no major reports on TV as far as I know.
Just one gossip-magazine published a report on Murray. They showed the fans demonstrating against Murray. The articled ended by saying: the reaction of fans (also pointing out death threads) are understandable as long as Murray is exposing private, disgusting details about a human being, that made so many people happy over such a long time.

Question please: Will it be possible to post Wass' response if she indeed responds?

you kinda got your wish, she commented to NYDN

"It's fairly obvious that this letter was written with the intent to release it to the public and intimidate Dr. Murray," said Murray's criminal appellate attorney Valerie Wass, who was not involved in Murray's recent press interviews.

"I find it absurd that the estate is making such strenuous objections, adamantly protesting comments by Dr. Murray when in fact the door to Michael Jackson's medical history was opened widely by the Jackson family during their wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live," she said Thursday.

Valerie Wass must be a complete and utter moron to allow her client to go on TV and go to the print media and allow him to discuss Michael Jackson's private medical issues...

from her above comment it is obvious that she disagrees that such information is private after all the lawsuits about Michael's death.

But the stuff in the lawsuits is not what Murray is talking about. And lets see if he is dumb enough to keep talking

Last edited:

But the stuff in the lawsuits is not what Murray is talking about. And lets see if he is dumb enough to keep talking

Exactly. Murray is bringing up specific medical issues that were never brought in the criminal or civil trial. She can use that as an excuse all she wants, but the fact is that Murray is clearly violating Michael's right to medical privacy under the HIPAA laws (patient-doctor confidentiality).

If she can't see that, I don't even know how she made it through law school and passed the bar exam.

It's really infuriating considering the fact that he's suing the Texas Medical Board to become reinstated (and she's the attorney representing him).

This is how I feel.

At least the estate is trying to do something to stop this psychopath from doing all this crap. Maybe if the Jackson family had gotten restitution against this man in the first place we wouldn't hear from him at all.

Murray should not be doing interviews, should not be trying to get a reality show or write a book. Nothing. It's wrong and I appreciate anybody doing something to stop him if possible.

I don't want to hear from Murray or see him or anything. Nobody will ever see or hear Michael again. That's sad to me and I just want Michael to rest in peace. He didn't get much of it when he was here and I think he deserves that now.

Last edited:

BRAVO TO THE ESTATE!! A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO MURRAY

2n8n96s.jpg

^^^^

1sy.gif

Some people commenting articles on the Estates letter are citing Freedom of Speech which does not apply to Dr Patient Privileged information. Your medical privacy is protected by Law. Any personal info your Dr is privy to in the role of being your physician is also protected. Dr Murray has no right to discuss Michael''s medical problems or personal information that he was privy to as Michael's physician .. it is still covered by the law under Dr patient privileged information. He is showing a great lack of ethics as well by the very personal embarrassing nature of the things he is discussing. No only was he proven to be a terrible Dr., now he is proving himself to be a terrible friend as well, I F he ever was one? By his actions he is proving to be more like an opportunist $$$. He Was then and is now ...

Has anyone done a transcript of the letter in English so we have it in print? if so please post it here.Thanks

Has someone done a transcript of the letter in English as well so we have it in print to be shared. ? if so please post it here.Thanks

from her above comment it is obvious that she disagrees that such information is private after all the lawsuits about Michael's death.

The only reason Michael's medical history came out at all in the AEG trial was because unfortunately, AEG had to use it as a legal defense in a courtroom due to the Jacksons lawsuit. Personally, although I don't like the fact that AEG did that, I don't think they had a choice. Murray didn't have to do that interview, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Admin Note: Thead cleaned
As stated in the opening post, let's keep the topic/discussion in this thread focused on Conrad Murray.Take any discussions about Katherine, the Jackson's, restitution/ restraining orders, statements etc. to "The Jackson Family actions concerning Conrad Murray. [Discussion Thread]" located in this forum

Thank you for your cooperation and as always if you have any questions or concerns PM Admin and do not derail the thread by replying or discussing moderation actions on your posts or moderation requests on the board.

I was just happy to see the letter addressed to 'Mr Murray', taking away (quite rightly) his doctor title. Speaks volumes to me.

LastTear;3933369 said:
Make a Complaint Re: Conrad Murray’s Daybreak Interview
It has been brought to our attention that we can file complaints to Ofcom regarding Murray’s interview with Daybreak.
Please use this form to file your complaint: https://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/tell-us/specific-programme-epg
If you do NOT have a UK postcode then put “NA” in the box for postcode and it should allow you to submit your address manually.
Complaints received in mass improve chances of Ofcom following up on this matter.
Conrad Murray
Daybreak
Nov 25th, 2013

Worth a bump IMO.

I was just happy to see the letter addressed to 'Mr Murray', taking away (quite rightly) his doctor title. Speaks volumes to me.

I'm just curious... which letter are you referring to? The one from the estate addressed to Conrad Murray in care of Valerie Wass, is addressed to Dr. Conrad Murray.

Is there another letter addressed to him as Mr. Conrad Murray? I missed that one.:doh:

He should not be addressed as Dr. anyway, because he's legally not one. He has no medical license in any state anymore.

I'm just curious... which letter are you referring to? The one from the estate addressed to Conrad Murray in care of Valerie Wass, is addressed to Dr. Conrad Murray.

Is there another letter addressed to him as Mr. Conrad Murray? I missed that one.:doh:

He should not be addressed as Dr. anyway, because he's legally not one. He has no medical license in any state anymore.

So sorry, my bad. Have trouble with my vision. BUT - that's how it should have read. lol

Yes, the civil trial is where he was toted as successful when he was far from it. Very similar to another post where you said Michael had only seen this doctor seven times in three years which is fact while that relationship was portrayed as closer than that from the defense and this killer's point of view.

Exactly. We can see from the estate letter that this is why murray is going on and on about this great friendship he had with mj as he's really keen to get round the patient/doctor confidentiality issues and also make out he knows more than he actually does. It irritated me that fans were so keen on accepting at face value this 'friendship' in the aeg trial- no fan had even heard of this guy before 25 june, it all sounded very matt fiddes-like, after the death of mj a complete rewriting of what someone's relationship with mj actually consisted of.

I had a quick look again at murray's lapd interview. I didn't see any ref murray made to being a 'friend', a parent to mj's children, a 'brother'. He says he was mj's intermittent, on and off doctor since 06 but assumed mj had other doctors as he travelled around so much. From the aeg trial, we learn that he only had 7 consultations with mj. Murray says that the call from mj to ask if he wanted to come on the tii tour came out of the blue in april 09 sometime after he hadn't seen mj for some time. It wd only be those last 2 months of giving mj prop that wd be the bulk of their 'relationship', and seeing that most of the time mj wd be in a coma i'm not sure how much friendship wd be going on. To be fair, i can see mj laying it on a bit thick about how much he trusts murray and making him feel comfortable with him, but i'm not really believing murray was that sucked in, he was shockingly cold and critical of mj just within 48 hrs of his death in that lapd interview. All the 'love' for mj that he's going on and on about now in interviews is 100% self-serving bs.

Last edited:
It´s bad enough to talk about medical issues but I think it´s even worse to tell lies just to make Michael weird.

This whole thing is getting ridiculous!:doh:

Conrad Murray to MJ Estate

IT'S YOUR FAULT

I'm Blabbing About MJ's Penis

11/29/2013 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Exclusive

Conrad Murray is pointing the finger back at Michael Jackson's Estate -- after it threatened to sue over stories he told about holding MJ's penis -- claiming the Estate was the first to open the can of worms that is MJ's medical secrets.

As we reported, the MJ Estate is threatening to sue Murray for blabbing to the media about the singer's sordid medical details -- including a story about holding Michael's penis every night. The Estate is claiming Murray has been violating the doctor-patient privilege by running his mouth in public.

But sources close to Murray tell us, he's not scared ... because once Katherine sued for wrongful death (and exposed a bunch of MJ's medical secrets at the trial) she compromised the doctor-patient privilege on her son's behalf.

Murray's team believes the information the Estate is trying to protect is, at least generally speaking, already out in the public ... exposed during the AEG wrongful death trial ... so he's not saying anything new (minus a few specifics).

Source: TMZ

This whole thing is getting ridiculous!:doh:

This was expected since we saw Wass's answer. It's simple Estate claims most of the stuff Murray is saying is protected under doctor-patient confidentiality. Murray / Wass disagrees and believes they have became public record during the lawsuits. Estate's C&D was to get Murray to stop talking, if he doesn't stop then Estate will either have to file a lawsuit and try their chances in the courtroom or drop this issue.

What's up with TMZ's obsession with Michael's penis? I mean that's not the only thing Murray said but they keep focusing on it and they keep putting it into their headlines. SMH.

:bugeyed

Murrays behaviour to me is like someone who has been in fact, as they said "star struck!" The way it is all worded is as though he is "bragging" about all his encounters with Michael. A Dr does not describe a procedure that way as he has done. . . And his discussion about Debbie Rowe! Well all I can say is it seems misogynistic and insulting to most women. I think any reasonable person even if they did not like Debbie Rowe, would be put off by his comments. It all puts him even further down the rung of disgusting. . . Was there any rungs left tho? I thought not!! . . :blink: . . :doh:

I did not hear a lot of those comments tho, and I did not see the extended interviews on 60 mins. Now its all muddled to me. I am not sure what parts are accurate? I often like to see it come straight from the horses mouth to completely believe it all. I think just being around this site has taught me that. So some of the reported comments I gather were screened from the original interview (I guess deemed as below the belt) and put in a press report. Or perhaps came from the second report?

Was it all done on video at some point? I gather not, so are the written reports fully reliable or not?

Thank goodness for that stern letter from the estate though!!. . . well worded I thought!!

PS Debbie does not mince her words either... so good for her! I think I would have been left dumfounded! :blink:

What's up with TMZ's obsession with Michael's penis? I mean that's not the only thing Murray said but they keep focusing on it and they keep putting it into their headlines. SMH.

I know. That's what I thought. TMZ aren't the only one's doing it though. I've seen quite a few articles with that body part in the headline. They are making it more sinister than it needs to be. I suppose with that kind of headline, it draws more attention.

If a medical care giver is going to sedate someone every night, of course they will need a catheter put on. Although why Murray needed to bring that particular body part into the interview to try to prove their closeness, is beyond me. But he's twisted like that.

:bugeyed

Murrays behaviour to me is like someone who has been in fact, as they said "star struck!" The way it is all worded is as though he is "bragging" about all his encounters with Michael. A Dr does not describe a procedure that way as he has done. . . And his discussion about Debbie Rowe! Well all I can say is it seems misogynistic and insulting to most women. I think any reasonable person even if they did not like Debbie Rowe, would be put off by his comments. It all puts him even further down the rung of disgusting. . . Was there any rungs left tho? I thought not!! . . :blink: . . :doh:

I did not hear a lot of those comments tho, and I did not see the extended interviews on 60 mins. Now its all muddled to me. I am not sure what parts are accurate? I often like to see it come straight from the horses mouth to completely believe it all. I think just being around this site has taught me that. So some of the reported comments I gather were screened from the original interview (I guess deemed as below the belt) and put in a press report. Or perhaps came from the second report?

Was it all done on video at some point? I gather not, so are the written reports fully reliable or not?

Thank goodness for that stern letter from the estate though!!. . . well worded I thought!!

PS Debbie does not mince her words either... so good for her! I think I would have been left dumfounded! :blink:

I'm not exactly sure what you saw, but Murray gave two interviews. One with 60 Minutes of Australia, and another one with the British Daily Mail (which was only in print). The Daily Mail interview is the one where Murray brings up a lot more medical info than the 60 Minutes interview. And he brings up things that WERE NOT part of the trial. So, he and his attorney can make up all the excuses they want, but the fact is that he revealed way more than what was brought up in court. They are trying to blame it on others, but Murray is solely responsible what comes out of his mouth. Not that taking responsibility for his own actions is something he would ever understand though.

Edited to add: He did another interview with a British morning talk show. So, that's three he's done.

Last edited:

What does the estate has to do with the AEG trial & Michael's medical issues? As far as I recall, the trial focused more on Michael's sleeping problems & medicines, not about the issues Conrad is talking about. As long as Conrad has some interviewer's ears, he doesn't notice his lawyer is drowning him.

In the documentary Murray did before his trial he said Michael peed in the bed because of mental health problems.
It seems like Murray had no idea about that when people are sedated they can´t control the bladder.
It was long before the AEGtrial

MIST;3934423 said:
In the documentary Murray did before his trial he said Michael peed in the bed because of mental health problems.
It seems like Murray had no idea about that when people are sedated they can´t control the bladder.
It was long before the AEGtrial

CM poster boy for a person who has serious case of mental health problems.

I think he knows that when people are under, they have no bladder control, but CM was trying paint Michael in bad light, and ends up making himself to look like clueless doctor. He keeps shooting himself on the foot time after time.

^^^ Bubs, that's why I say don't gag him; let him keep talking ... with every sentence that comes out of his mouth he gets himself deeper and deeper in the sh*t.

Back