Conrad Murray News and discussion thread [No Links allowed]

Bubs;4157995 said:
I don't think he owns two homes.
From the first Mirror article"
But how Murray supports his luxury lifestyle – splitting his time between homes in Southern California and Florida – remains somewhat unclear.

First, we know that most of what comes out of his mouth is lies. I think he tries to show off that guy who interviewed him that he is still living high life, but he didn't live high life before. Both trials (his and AEG) showed that he was in deep shit in financial wise and apparently had only LV house.
From CNN"
"Los Angeles Police Detective Orlando Martinez testified in the Jackson wrongful death trial that Murray was trying to deal with the large drop in value of his Las Vegas home, unpaid taxes and child support payments for eight children with seven women"

He could have sold his LV house and live of that money. I noticed that he didn't invite the interviewer inside his condo, but had interview in the lobby.
I think he just arranged to have an interview in some random nice looking place and lied that he lives in it, and as having place in Cali is more lies.
Keeping up appearances type of thing.

Its so obvious that hes got paid by someone.... for his "job".
Its so obvious that he is sexually a very active man, so the bs stories about strippers and prostitutes could have been true, but only as his hidden agenda to exploit MJ and use his money to satiate his sexual desires.
Its so obvious that he is connected to the tabloid media anti-jackson pro-pedo agenda, obviously connected to Wades team.
Its so obvious that the "I am a celebrity" BS show is the continuing tabloid media poison for the audience.
Its so obvious that everything is so arranged and staged and orchestrated that the goul is crystal clear.
Its so obvious that the +-10 year period of anti-jackson pro-pedo agenda is here (1993-2003/2005-1013/1996-2016/2006-2016....)

And of course.... since when tv shows have hired a convicted murderer for their shows????

^ I believe it would depend on what that person is doing/saying on the tv show.. The deformation of character of the person murdered would be a sensitive line, but he still has the right to speak. (legally) so, from my understanding.. yes and no, depending on many different things,

^ I believe it would depend on what that person is doing/saying on the tv show.. The deformation of character of the person murdered would be a sensitive line, but he still has the right to speak. (legally) so, from my understanding.. yes and no, depending on many different things,

In that case I hope he does/says something punishable by law on the show.
I hope he has just enough rope to hang himself.

You arent allowed to give payments to crims for paper interviews in the U.K whether this would work inregatds to t.v progs like this i dunno. Need to find out whether these talks are actually real first.

^ Correct me if I am wrong, he could not be paid to speak about the crime he was convicted for... However, if a paper or a tv network pays him for an interview regarding his relationship with the guy.. Which is technically a different topic, that would be a way around not getting paid.. They simply would just have to stay away from the murder.. Speak only on things

^ Correct me if I am wrong, he could not be paid to speak about the crime he was convicted for... However, if a paper or a tv network pays him for an interview regarding his relationship with the guy.. Which is technically a different topic, that would be a way around not getting paid.. They simply would just have to stay away from the murder.. Speak only on things

True, but the show is called "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here" and the only reason Murray is a "celebrity" is because he killed Michael Jackson. Otherwise no one would know who he is and he wouldn't be on this show. So he is capitalising on his crime in a way. It's probably not illegal, just really distasteful.

Maybe. The newspaper rule is below dont know how it works for tv shows.

Payment or offers of payment for stories, pictures or information, which seek to exploit a particular crime or to glorify or glamorise crime in general, must not be made directly or via agents to convicted or confessed criminals or to their associates – who may include family, friends and colleagues.

*edit* similar thing for t v progs the argument though is whether hes making money off the crime. Obviously he is but if hes not talking directly ie interview.... anyway the organisations in the uk are toothless when it comes to inforcing theae rules.total waste of time unless estate hires some lawyers

Last edited:
True, but the show is called "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here" and the only reason Murray is a "celebrity" is because he killed Michael Jackson. Otherwise no one would know who he is and he wouldn't be on this show. So he is capitalising on his crime in a way. It's probably not illegal, just really distasteful.

Yeah agree. Its how they class it

No way wil he be on Celebrity. In the past as soon as it's found out someone has a criminal record, they get thrown off reality shows.

If by chance I'm wrong, no way would I watch and I love the show.

Murray is unbelievably delusional. He must have sat through the trial (metaphorically) with his fingers in his ears, saying 'La La La'. He clearly didn't understand a word that was said.
Latest quote from the press:

'He then voiced his opinion on believing he was wrongly convicted of a crime.

'I did not commit a crime. My conviction was completely unjust.

'This was a huge wrong that was done to me and I will right this wrong some time in my lifetime.'

So, he's on a quest for 'justice'.......Here's hoping karma obliges.

And throw in Theresa Gonsalves, Jason Pfeiffer, Scott Thorson, Jordan Chandler and a few Billie Jeans too
so they could fight it out whether MJ wanted to **** women, men, boys or fictional characters.

How come people don't see what is going on? Lying about MJ is an industry.
Parasites like Robson, Safechuck, scumbag lawyers, tabloids, TV stations all trying to make tons of money
by making up and spread bullshit about MJ.

Evan Chandler, Janet Arvizo, Robson, Murray, McManus all had/have mental issues. And they are calling MJ *****
while his worst enemies are out of their ****ing mind.

This is all orchestrated and I wonder who exactly is behind it. I'm sure of one thing: they are white.

Don't forget to send some illuminating tweets to ITV https://twitter.com/ITV
LOLOLOLOLOL. I am laughing at that first sentene. I think most people see this for those who care to see it (many people do not care because they know how the media works but haters get the attentions and talk the loudest). And I agree someone is behind this all of sudden MJ smear comments every week.

Ha!Ha!Ha!??? #Ones is #14 on U.S iTunes Ha! Lol! Dumd ass Mofos! Lol!

Ha!Ha!Ha!??? #Ones is #14 on U.S iTunes Ha! Lol! Dumd ass Mofos! Lol!
I keep telling yall. Do not listen to the haters. Some people give haters too much credit than they deserve. Not me.

Ha!Ha!Ha!?????? #Ones is #14 on U.S iTunes Ha! Lol! Dumd ass Mofos! Lol!

Number Ones is No. 5 and he is the only artist with three albums in the top 100

itunes.jpg

http://www.apple.com/itunes/charts/albums/

Simply incredible. I'd say he has to be the most impressive seller of music ever. Nobody has had such stick thrown their way over and over again and yet still managed to sell. After the 1993 allegations, and the media having portrayed him as a freakish monster, HIStory still managed to go to number 1 in many countries! Including the States!

After 2005, his This Is It concert tickets sold out! Incredible really.

Bad7;4158100 said:
Simply incredible. I'd say he has to be the most impressive seller of music ever. Nobody has had such stick thrown their way over and over again and yet still managed to sell. After the 1993 allegations, and the media having portrayed him as a freakish monster, HIStory still managed to go to number 1 in many countries! Including the States!

History: Past Present Future Book I is the Best Selling Double Disk Album of All Time with between 20–30 million copies (40–60 million units) sold worldwide.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIStory:_Past,_Present_and_Future,_Book_I
Evan Chandler predicted that he would destroy MJ forever. That he won't sell one more record.
He did destroy him. But he sure as hell did sell more than one more record.

Michael is a sales monster anyway, but it's even more impressive if you think about all of the disgusting lies constantly spread about him.
Michael will always be loved and I KNOW the haters can't stand that.
I wonder what MJ's RIAA certs are now because I know they've went up.
I also wonder what his worldwide sales are because RIAA is only for America, and I can't seem to find the website (if there is one) that has his worldwide sales.

redfrog;4158101 said:
History: Past Present Future Book I is the Best Selling Double Disk Album of All Time with between 20–30 million copies (40–60 million units) sold worldwide.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIStory:_Past,_Present_and_Future,_Book_I
Evan Chandler predicted that he would destroy MJ forever. That he won't sell one more record.
He did destroy him. But he sure as hell did sell more than one more record.
Even at that, Evan did not destroy MJ. MJ will live on forever. Mike's body is not here but his soul/spirit will lives on even when his haters are dead and gone. MJ will live forever in history and the rumors will NOT continue as time goes on.

Last edited:
Michael is a sales monster anyway, but it's even more impressive if you think about all of the disgusting lies constantly spread about him.
Michael will always be loved and I KNOW the haters can't stand that.
I wonder what MJ's RIAA certs are now because I know they've went up.
I also wonder what his worldwide sales are because RIAA is only for America, and I can't seem to find the website (if there is one) that has his worldwide sales.
And this does not count his cd sale on the streets from bootlegers and hustlers.

Last edited:
Well, I am glad they say they cannot imagine that being true and MJ was never like that with Harriet and that MJ was never like that with Harriet. I am pissed with the interviewers that they are still trying to push something like: maybe he said it in an innocent way because he was 12 year old in his mind. Whatever ladies. The whole story comes from a pathological liar, why are you so desperate to believe it? Any dirt about MJ from anyone will do, right?

Regarding the sperm donation thing: I guess once you told a lie it is hard to get out if it.

Tony R;4158144 said:
Saw this today. Great stuff.

Same as the Culkin story for me. Someone makes an allegation about OTHER PEOPLE and without verification from those people it's allowed to be printed.

Crazy.

And it is even crazier that with Culkin and Brett Barnes and others not only the media did this but also the prosecution. They listed them as victims while they themselves denied being victims. Mac talked about it on the stand how the prosecution didn't even contact him to ask whether the stories being told about him by these disgruntled ex-employees are true.

Q. You heard about some of the allegations about whether or not Mr. Jackson improperly ever touched you, right?
A. Yes.

Q. Did Mr. Jackson ever molest you?

A. Never.

Q. Did Mr. Jackson ever improperly touch you?

A. Absolutely not.

Q. Has Mr. Jackson ever touched you in any sexual type of way?

A. No.

Q. Has he ever touched you in any offensive way?

A. No.

Q. What do you think of these allegations?

A. I think they’re absolutely ridiculous.

Q. When did you first learn that these prosecutors were claiming that you were improperly touched?

A. When did I first learn that?

Q. Yes.

A. I — somebody called me up and said, “You should probably check out CNN, because they’re saying something about you.”

Q. And did you check it out?

A. Yes, I did.

Q. And what did you learn?

A. I learned that it was a former cook had done something to me, and there was something about a maid or something like that. It was just one of those things where I just couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t believe that, first of all, these people were saying these things or — let alone that it was out there and people were thinking that kind of thing about me. And at the same time it was amazing to me that they — that nobody approached me and even asked me whether or not the allegations were true. They kind of just were — threw it out there just like — they didn’t even — they didn’t even double-check it basically. I mean, even if they assumed that they knew the answer, what got me was that they didn’t even ask.

Q. Now, are you saying these prosecutors never tried to reach you to ask you your position on this?

A. No, they didn’t.

Q. Do you know if any police officer from Santa Barbara has ever tried to call you to see what the truth is?

A. No. [2]

It seems to me that mosts interviewers (I have seen) who have guests talking about Michael in a positive way try or even WANT to find a grain of salt.
They sometimes even force the conversation to end up with something negative about Michael. Like they need that. Like journalists are too scared about the fact that all the sickening stories are false.

At least he has to be asexual or retarded. How cute!

It seems to me that mosts interviewers (I have seen) who have guests talking about Michael in a positive way try or even WANT to find a grain of salt.
They sometimes even force the conversation to end up with something negative about Michael. Like they need that. Like journalists are too scared about the fact that all the sickening stories are false.

Well, if all those BS stories are false (and they are) then what does that tell about the media's witch hunt for almost 25 years? That's why they want to still press these falsehoods. Because otherwise it turns out that they are the evil ones.

BTW, they absolutely do that - they are fishing for negative even when someone is positive about him, to the extent of almost trying put words in their mouth with loaded questions. Another example that comes to my mind is an interview with Riley Keough, Lisa Marie Presley's daughter in January 2009. Look at that question. So crazy.

Q: Have you recently seen your former stepfather, Michael Jackson?
A: No. I have no contact with him.
Q: What about bad memories?
A: No, no, oh no. All good.

Well, if all those BS stories are false (and they are) then what does that tell about the media's witch hunt for almost 25 years? That's why they want to still press these falsehoods. Because otherwise it turns out that they are the evil ones.

EXACTLY!
The evil ones ... and maybe also the ones people might even laugh at because they failed as journalists (if they ever were).

BTW, they absolutely do that - they are fishing for negative even when someone is positive about him, to the extent of almost trying put words in their mouth with loaded questions.

Yes, definitely. Suggestive journalism / interview technique. Get the guest to say what you want to hear. lol

^^

Interviewer (nervously): "... and Bad Michael Jackson Neverland touched you in an inappropriate, Dangerous way?"

:p

Back