Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

So a "good one" at that screening leaked this then? This person says the person on the stage at the screening tells everyone to just say "watch the film" whenever we (fans) debunk their crap?

If true, wow. That's the media for ya.

Thats a deflection tactic, they can't be called out on the falsehoods by saying that to ensure people view it before anyone confirms it's lies, scary shit

So a "good one" at that screening leaked this then? This person says the person on the stage at the screening tells everyone to just say "watch the film" whenever we (fans) debunk their crap?

If true, wow. That's the media for ya.

I think the twitter 'poster' just meant that that's what they expected the journalists to say, on the basis of the previous HBO 'influencers' comments to fans.

I'm presuming when the rebuttal doc hits journalists will be given pre screenings or would it be launched with out that? I hope Taj comes up with the goods, he's been amazing

elusive moonwalker;4241640 said:
Uk media etc getting viewing now. BBC radio five afternoon presenter tweeting at the viewing anouncing interview on his show with reed. has retweeted vogul article in past weeks. No doubt now getting brainwashed.
I don’t know if we are talking about the same person but there is one person planning to interview his who dosn’t sound brainwashed at all so far. He has had a lot of contact with fans and responded to them mostly ”that is a fair question”.

AlwaysThere;4241649 said:
I'm really not mentally or emotionally prepared for this to air.

Try and become hardened to it. It’s the only way to cope in my opinion. Confront idiots with the facts, don’t watch the doc when it airs, don’t read negative reviews (it will only get you down and you know exactly what they’re going to say).

Lets hope the Estate have more planned. Thing are going to be dire for a while, but let’s all remember the public have become saturated with MJ child abuse stories. This isn’t a new subject. We’ve been here for the last 26 years. This too shall pass (I hope).

Thats a deflection tactic, they can't be called out on the falsehoods by saying that to ensure people view it before anyone confirms it's lies, scary shit

Definitely scary. But then again, it's the media at the end of the day. We can't expect them to bring the truth, a truth that is quite pro MJ too. The media be like "naaaahhhh we can't have that.".

I think the twitter 'poster' just meant that that's what they expected the journalists to say, on the basis of the previous HBO 'influencers' comments to fans.

Hmmm that makes sense as well. That has been the response indeed. To us and to the estate as well.

I'm presuming when the rebuttal doc hits journalists will be given pre screenings or would it be launched with out that? I hope Taj comes up with the goods, he's been amazing

Did Taj ever say when he plans to have his documentary ready? All I know is the Kickstarter thing was announced and several of his tweets but I don't recall what the plan is for releasing it, how, when and where.

You bring a very good point about letting journalists given a pre screening. Channel 4 and HBO are soon now and this rebuttal doc really can't be coming out much later after that. It should be soon, right when the whole Dan Reed moc is still fresh on the minds of the viewers and it should be advertised well.

Wouldn't surprise me if several networks will not really care about it and I have no idea if Netflix or anything service is interested. So a screening for journalists would be the best option probably. Because they can report that in their paper /sites then. And if the media does accurately report on it I'm sure some of the services or networks will suddenly be interested because the general public will be for sure.

ILoveHIStory;4241500 said:
We fans should react and let the ppl know the facts, especially as the reply to those who just think about the nonsense as a fact...

Yes, we can spam the discussions with FACTS, the more the better!

Its time to fight and not to be politically correct.

But, guys, do not act like crazy "J@cko fanatics", only the facts matter

I have started clicking the report button on Twitter to report the articles that slander MJ and omit all facts as "abusive and harrassement" because that is EXACTLY what they are. Everyone should do it. When you look at the numbers it is HUNDREDS of MJ fans with FACTS against one or two haters. If not for anything else, it will force the Twitter peopel to start looking into it if they get hundreds of reports for the same people's posts. Michale nor his Estate can't sue for slander and defamation because MJ isn't alive and here to defend himself.....the next best thing we can do is REPORT the obvious TARGETED DEFAMATION and SLANER against him and show the Twitter people that we are NOT having it and they need to do something about it. Don't use the report button just because and just if someone disagrees with you, but if someone shares an article that is slandering MJ and there are facts to prove them wrong or if it's celebrities or the media posting tweets slandering MJ...then report them as "targeted harrassement".

terrell;4241515 said:
This trash was knock down. I remember that DD was trying to say this as well. That was a lie. And anyway, if MJ used that for that purpose, why would he allow EVERYONE including parents into his room including maids, etc.

The whole "alarm system" saga is ridicilous. So let's say MJ had this sophisticated alarm system in HIS BEDROOM to warn him if someone was approaching the room. Ooooh....how suspicious. If it weren't for Wade and James claiming that MJ basically molested them al over the ranch and in recording studios and all over the place. So MJ having an alarm system in his BEDROOM wouldn't have made any difference if THAT WASN'T THE PLACE WHERE HE SUPPOSEDLY ABUSED THEM. People SERIOUSLY fail in logic thinking, it's incredible! It's like most of the haters have an IQ of a plant and are absolutely unable to "connect the dots" and use basic logic.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4241519 said:
The sad thing is that the media has stayed running with the secret closet/room and alarm system in bedroom shit for years, so when people hear about it during LN they won't know what it's really about. They don't get it in the right context.

That would be really nice to see for a change. Tabloids will stay doing what they've been doing but if maybe NBC or CNN could actually start to dissect things, that would get the truth out to be public about these two liars.

Do you know who first found out that Jussie may have been lying? Who came forward with their doubts first? Because I do recall that initially he was seen as the victim, people sympathizing with him etc.

SmoothGangsta;4241630 said:
Oof that bus thing is cringey and a bad idea. I get the intent but it's absolutely gonna have the opposite effect.

Yeah, now that I looked at it again I'm not sure I'm a fan of the idea either. Especially not BEFORE or DURING the mockumentary. It will just look like advertising for the film and by using a pic of MJ with a black background will make it look "sinister" (we know how the haters' mind work by now....) and the "innocent" hashtag will look more like a question mark or as sarcasm. If they do it, they should wait until the documentary. THEN it would have more of an impact and would make more sense and get more attention potentially. But before the film or during it...it will look like advertisedment FOR the film.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4241636 said:
Just took a look at the comment section of the MJ innocent project video and one dude keeps saying he finds it odd how he was always traveling with boys, in the same bed as them etc etc, and while this isn't proof of any abuse he definitely thinks he was attracted to them. See I just don't get that way of thinking at all, why does it always have to be something like that?

Besides there weren't only boys on his trips, girls were there too and I believe most of the time he brought their families with him too. I just don't get why these people think in such simple ways, don't they think that MJ maybe surrounded himself with children so much because he was a big kid himself? That he knew they wouldn't take advantage of him? He hung around with children a lot so there must be something here....

People, people, people... you've a lot to learn still.

This reminds me of a radio DJ on Dutch TV a long time ago, it was after MJ was gone though. He said MJ visited Holland and he had a kid or kids with him and he found it all very weird, odd, questionable, sigh.

What they fail to mention is that he didn't have just BOYS traveling with him and he wasn't friends with just BOYS and he wasn't keeping in touch and calling just BOYS.....he also was friends with girls, usually the sisters of the boys....and also usually either both parents or the mother ofthe children were also traveling with him. The Cascios usually travelled with the WHOLE family..grls and boys and both parents. Jordan travelled with hiis sister and mom. Safechuck's mom travelled with James. Wade's mom and sister were there with Wade. Macauley also had his brother Kieran and other siblings there. Wade's own mom said she was there, so did hs sister. You can see Kieran in the MJ home movies. Anton and Franziska (the German kids) were ALWAYS BOTH there. The Glenda phone calls prove that MJ didn't talk JUST to the boy. He talke dto the mom AND the dad....and he talked to the boy AND the girl (Meghan). It's a media myth that he ONLY had BOYS around him and that he was only friends with BOYS. Ryan White's mom is proof that MJ called the mom's too. Just like Wade's mom saiid too that MJ would call her and send faxes etc. Something they now try to twist into something sinister because other wise MJ keepiing ini touch with the adults wouldn't fit into their narrative. God forbid MJ would have only called the kids. But no, he also kept in touch with the adults, but OF COURSE according to them it was only to "groom the parents".. Fact is, MJ kept in touch with whole families because he was a knid, caring person.

La74;4241647 said:
������������ ���������� | #MJInnocent‏ @1958TO4EVER

Follow Follow @1958TO4EVER

 More

������������ ���������� | #MJInnocent Retweeted Lucy Zilberkweit

Speaker on stage: “Now remember, whenever an MJ fan tweets you facts which completely debunk this whole documentary, what do you say?”
“Journalists” in audience: “Watch the film.”

Are they seriously telling people that? Are they hypnotising people at these events? Somehow that doesn't sound really legit? Then again....this whole thing si SO CRAZY that iit wouldn't surprise me. But if they are inideed saying that it shows our tweet campaigns are showing effect. And if there are ANY media people there with any brain cells left and anyone who has done some research and some fact checking and digging....them saying that kind of biased stuff and blantantly asking people to IGNORE FACTS should make all kinds of alarm bells go off in their heads and make them wanna start digging a little deeper to take a closer look at the case. And that's when they should start seeing the red flags and see through Wade's and James' lies.

There has not been any hint regarding a timeline to the release of the docuseries Taj is working on nor has there been any clue to where or how it will air. All we heard is "..Aiming bigger than HBO", we could dissect how he worded things and when someone from the podcast mentioned Netflix - Taj had a quick response about aiming bigger than HBO but we really have no idea what the plan is.

We know it's in the works, we know hes been paying attention to fan videos and awareness of the subject.. Mentioned that he knows that it has to be detailed (all allegations not just Wade) and big, we know he's reached out to many people that have we discuss in this forum.

KOPV;4241662 said:
There has not been any hint regarding a timeline to the release of the docuseries Taj is working on nor has there been any clue to where or how it will air. All we heard is "..Aiming bigger than HBO", we could dissect how he worded things and when someone from the podcast mentioned Netflix - Taj had a quick response about aiming bigger than HBO but we really have no idea what the plan is.

We know it's in the works, we know hes been paying attention to fan videos and awareness of the subject.. Mentioned that he knows that it has to be detailed (all allegations not just Wade) and big, we know he's reached out to many people that have we discuss in this forum.

I have great respect for Taj and love the way he constantly defends MJ. However, I’m sceptical about any doc being made and/or airing on a major tv network or streaming site. I’d love to be proved wrong.

Aiming bigger than HBO huh? Have it aired in theaters? But that would mean people have to buy tickets for it and I'm sure after seeing LN there will be quite a few people who won't bother with that. It's probably not that. But what is bigger than HBO, other than Netflix? Netflix is still the biggest streaming service iirc.

Just now on this website I saw a article about Whoopy Goldberg. To my knowledge she has always defended MJ, during talk shows when the host would talk shit she'd be all up in her face about it. But so far we haven't heard anything from her or plenty of other celebrities that did care for MJ. I don't exactly get that.

dmehta;4241664 said:
I have great respect for Taj and love the way he constantly defends MJ. However, I’m sceptical about any doc being made and/or airing on a major tv network or streaming site. I’d love to be proved wrong.

I know, I'm remain hopeful tho that they have some kind of connections, I remember the What Really Happened rebuttal to Bashir was shown on Ch5 in the UK which is a really low viewed channel compared to ITV that showed Living With, I hope Netflix picks Taj up to highlight it's rival HBO being inept

Aiming bigger than HBO huh? Have it aired in theaters? But that would mean people have to buy tickets for it and I'm sure after seeing LN there will be quite a few people who won't bother with that. It's probably not that. But what is bigger than HBO, other than Netflix? Netflix is still the biggest streaming service iirc.

Just now on this website I saw a article about Whoopy Goldberg. To my knowledge she has always defended MJ, during talk shows when the host would talk shit she'd be all up in her face about it. But so far we haven't heard anything from her or plenty of other celebrities that did care for MJ. I don't exactly get that.
They probably not saying nothing because they are waiting for it to come out even if they know it is going to be BS.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="sk"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It&#39;s Stacy Brown he was tweeting himself when I was arguing with him, and forgot which account he was... MJFacts = Stacy Brown</p>&mdash; TheWigSnatcher (@TheWigSnatcher1) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheWigSnatcher1/status/1093659202474643457?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">7. februára 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="sk"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NOTE: Arming means also SHARING INFORMATION - MJfam should start using their Twitter BIO for the March Cause - ADD links to informational blogs about Wade to YOUR TWITTER BIO <a href="https://t.co/IgdGNhvQlZ">https://t.co/IgdGNhvQlZ</a> OR <a href="https://t.co/txebiYjQFk">https://t.co/txebiYjQFk</a>. hyperlinked for easy accessibility.</p>&mdash; MJJJusticeProject (@MJJJusticePrjct) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJJJusticePrjct/status/1097410454366826496?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">18. februára 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I know, I'm remain hopeful tho that they have some kind of connections, I remember the What Really Happened rebuttal to Bashir was shown on Ch5 in the UK which is a really low viewed channel compared to ITV that showed Living With, I hope Netflix picks Taj up to highlight it's rival HBO being inept

How soon after the Bashir doc did MJ's own one air? I don't remember anymore.

Netflix picking it up would be awesome and they DID pick up Making a Murderer, so who knows! I do think Netflix requires that it's a well made and very professional documentary though. So hopefully Taj can get that done. It would be the perfect way to one up HBO. Man, it would be so damn good.

As for that journalist who has now/is interviewing Dan Reed, it would be good if this person remains objective and professional. It won't automatically mean many other journalists will follow suit but it's definitely a start.

Back in 2005, did MJ not have ONE source that reported on facts, was objective and stayed professional about the ongoing trial? I just don't remember that all too well anymore. But right now it seems they are all shitting on him.

They probably not saying nothing because they are waiting for it to come out even if they know it is going to be BS.

Yeah, that's probably the case. Reminds me of that Emanuel Lewis tweet.

By the way, what was the show you watched that covered Jussie?

aiming bigger than HBO could mean a lot of things. Even if it's on a channel like A&E, or better yet a local station. Not everyone has HBO, those who have it usually (in the US) have satalight packages that includes HBO, movie channels and so on. Many americans do not have that high of a package. Meanwhile standard satalight and cable providers do have channels like A&E, or of course local stations for those who don't even have satalight or cable at all..

The only reason I bring up A&E specifically is because before all this, they were the first to mention making a docu-series about Michael..

Bigger than HBO could also mean a popular streaming program like Netflix, Hulu... Amazon prime is fairly big and Apple is launching there own!

We can only speculate with the info we have.. It does seem like a huge feat to tackel and I share the sentiment of some scepticism simply because we have not seen a BIG pro MJ project done regarding allegations EVER! No one has ever attacked allegations head on in a big way (aside in court).. Michael had the tendancy or turnning the other cheek and the Estate seems to often share that same sentiment...

DIfference now is Michael is not here to make the decision how to attack (or not)... But obviously turnning the other cheek wasn't working!

btw, have those two fantasyporn actors ever mentioned and described MJs private parts and penis like the mythical jordan Chandler?

Oh, and wait... have their descriptions matched?

btw, the pics of MJs private parts are still locked away at some LA banks vault afaik, but could have they leaked?

Uk media etc getting viewing now. BBC radio five afternoon presenter tweeting at the viewing anouncing interview on his show with reed. has retweeted vogul article in past weeks. No doubt now getting brainwashed.

Correct. Starting with the Mirror. (M Jefferies) 'Watch the film' Sigh. Unbelievable really that journalists swallow this stuff 'hook, line and sinker'. Plus the newspaper bosses have got this all sewn up. It will give them stories for weeks. I won't be surprised to see more RandS (arse?? - apologies, feeling furious) interviews, story serialisations and eventually book deals.

I watched #LeavingNeverland today, ahead of it airing on @Channel4 on March 6&7. It feels like an important film and was compelling and disturbing to watch. I also think it removes any lingering doubts viewers may have - Michael Jackson was a paedophile and this film proves it.

Mark Jefferies Verified account @mirrorjeffers
2h2 hours ago

No, I cannot talk in-depth about what is on screen because of embargoes but I would just say watch the film and look into the eyes of the people talking, listen to them speaking over four hours, and see if you still feel the same.

Last edited:

aiming bigger than HBO could mean a lot of things. Even if it's on a channel like A&E, or better yet a local station. Not everyone has HBO, those who have it usually (in the US) have satalight packages that includes HBO, movie channels and so on. Many americans do not have that high of a package. Meanwhile standard satalight and cable providers do have channels like A&E, or of course local stations for those who don't even have satalight or cable at all..

The only reason I bring up A&E specifically is because before all this, they were the first to mention making a docu-series about Michael..

Bigger than HBO could also mean a popular streaming program like Netflix, Hulu... Amazon prime is fairly big and Apple is launching there own!

We can only speculate with the info we have.. It does seem like a huge feat to tackel and I share the sentiment of some scepticism simply because we have not seen a BIG pro MJ project done regarding allegations EVER! No one has ever attacked allegations head on in a big way (aside in court).. Michael had the tendancy or turnning the other cheek and the Estate seems to often share that same sentiment...

DIfference now is Michael is not here to make the decision how to attack (or not)... But obviously turnning the other cheek wasn't working!

Man, how I wish Michael had let a doc been made when he was still alive. From the 90s to then present day. All the facts, anything you could ever want in such a doc. But I understand real well that after the trial he just wanted to focus on totally different things. He had made a first great step with his answer to the Bashir doc, if only!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="sk"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Speaker on stage: &#8220;Now remember, whenever an MJ fan tweets you facts which completely debunk this whole documentary, what do you say?&#8221;<br> &#8220;Journalists&#8221; in audience: &#8220;Watch the film.&#8221; <a href="https://t.co/jBP0OTST6N">https://t.co/jBP0OTST6N</a></p>&mdash; &#55349;&#56892;&#55349;&#56936;&#55349;&#56925;&#55349;&#56929;&#55349;&#56922;&#55349;&#56942; &#55349;&#56914;&#55349;&#56925;&#55349;&#56926;&#55349;&#56937;&#55349;&#56922; | #MJInnocent (@1958TO4EVER) <a href="https://twitter.com/1958TO4EVER/status/1097594749161230342?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">18. februára 2019</a></blockquote>

Correct. Starting with the Mirror. (M Jefferies) 'Watch the film' Sigh.

I watched #LeavingNeverland today, ahead of it airing on @Channel4 on March 6&7. It feels like an important film and was compelling and disturbing to watch. I also think it removes any lingering doubts viewers may have - Michael Jackson was a paedophile and this film proves it.

Mark Jefferies Verified account @mirrorjeffers
2h2 hours ago

No, I cannot talk in-depth about what is on screen because of embargoes but I would just say watch the film and look into the eyes of the people talking, listen to them speaking over four hours , and see if you still feel the same.

Nah thanks, I'm good!

Sure, we haven't seen the damn thing and therefore we can't actually properly judge it yet. But we DO know what these two guys are all about.

Look into their eyes? Again, NAH, I'M GOOD! > : (

We don't yet know how many of the shit told here is (loosely) based on Victor Guitierrez's book, so we can't judge on that yet. I sure as hell am not planning to find out though. Huge waste of time.

We did have tweets of some people that did see it and they didn't say anything remotely close to "powerful, look into their eyes," bla ****ing bla.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="sk"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Combination of issues. <br>1) Most media is depleted because everybody steals news online for free now instead of paying for it. So even big outlets can now afford fewer reporters. Those who remain have enormous workloads and often simply aren&#8217;t given time to research/fact-check.</p>&mdash; Charles Thomson (@CEThomson) <a href="https://twitter.com/CEThomson/status/1086386120638775296?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">18. januára 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="sk"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Take this teenager from Canada who offered HOURS of unwavering graphic allegations against MJ on video, phone and in person. No less detailed or graphic than anything Robson/Safechuck now allege. He made it all up and admits it at end of investigation.<a href="https://t.co/f5Vxx8OoOT">https://t.co/f5Vxx8OoOT</a></p>&mdash; TSCM (@MJJRepository) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJJRepository/status/1097630445271949314?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">18. februára 2019</a></blockquote>

It would have been super slippery too considering there are gag orders surrounding allegations.. Michael simply says 'extortion' people come out the wood works wanting to sue him.. Evan Chandler wanted to make a rebuttal musical album! lol!

ILoveHIStory;4241677 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="sk"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Take this teenager from Canada who offered HOURS of unwavering graphic allegations against MJ on video, phone and in person. No less detailed or graphic than anything Robson/Safechuck now allege. He made it all up and admits it at end of investigation.<a href="https://t.co/f5Vxx8OoOT">https://t.co/f5Vxx8OoOT</a></p>&mdash; TSCM (@MJJRepository) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJJRepository/status/1097630445271949314?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">18. februára 2019</a></blockquote>

Jesus. That's news to me. I had no idea. Truly insane.

Really good of the person on Twitter to bring that up though. He/she could have said that it's basically the same as what was said during the trial, tons of disgusting details and all fabricated with constant changing stories too. It's really no different. Only difference is that wasn't televised or made into a doc.

But wait, he's from The Mirror right? Then I know enough anyway.

I remember that sh!t! it made me mad and happy at the same time..

Guys, I feel like I'm going out of my mind here!! Please tell me I'm not the only one who is obsessing about this whole saga? This is the calm before the storm and I'm already going out of my mind. I've joined twitter which is clearly the breeding ground for stupidity but I can't stop trawling through endless tweets and engaging in non stop arguments. It's literally draining me to the point of despair (most likely their objective).

I feel like I just want to shut myself away and wait for the storm to pass but I feel like that's the cowards way out. I find myself again back in the same position as 05 - fighting a losing battle where no-one is willing to listen to our voice despite reasoned arguments. This constant feeling of anxiety and unknown is even disturbing my sleep pattern which is absolutely INSANE and PATHETIC. I don't ever recall feeling like this during the 05 trial?

I've came to the realisation that this topic on MJ has, and always will, polarize the public. It's never really disappeared. It's only now that the allegations have resurfaced has it reignited the debate and brought them to the forefront. Both camps have already firmly formed their opinion and it's almost impossible to infiltrate them. With the passage of time the allegations faded and the focus realigned to MJ's talent and we've had the luxury of celebrating being an MJ fan once again. It's difficult to predict what the outcome of this documentary will have as we're relying on the the media's predictable reaction to influence how we should feel. I just pray the public apply common sense and ask some questions before accepting these deceptively alluring "testimonials" at face value.

I'm aware this sounds like a self indulgent pity part and is no way constructive but I feel I have nowhere else to air my thoughts. I feel mildly better that I&#8217;ve got it out actually..

SeeingVoices;4241681 said:
Guys, I feel like I'm going out of my mind here!! Please tell me I'm not the only one who is obsessing about this whole saga? This is the calm before the storm and I'm already going out of my mind. I've joined twitter which is clearly the breeding ground for stupidity but I can't stop trawling through endless tweets and engaging in non stop arguments. It's literally draining me to the point of despair (most likely their objective).

I feel like I just want to shut myself away and wait for the storm to pass but I feel like that's the cowards way out. I find myself again back in the same position as 05 - fighting a losing battle where no-one is willing to listen to our voice despite reasoned arguments. This constant feeling of anxiety and unknown is even disturbing my sleep pattern which is absolutely INSANE and PATHETIC. I don't ever recall feeling like this during the 05 trial?

I've came to the realisation that this topic on MJ has, and always will, polarize the public. It's never really disappeared. It's only now that the allegations have resurfaced has it reignited the debate and brought them to the forefront. Both camps have already firmly formed their opinion and it's almost impossible to infiltrate them. With the passage of time the allegations faded and the focus realigned to MJ's talent and we've had the luxury of celebrating being an MJ fan once again. It's difficult to predict what the outcome of this documentary will have as we're relying on the the media's predictable reaction to influence how we should feel. I just pray the public apply common sense and ask some questions before accepting these deceptively alluring "testimonials" at face value.

I'm aware this sounds like a self indulgent pity part and is no way constructive but I feel I have nowhere else to air my thoughts. I feel mildly better that I’ve got it out actually..
We will be ok. Facts are on our side. And most of these people talking already hated MJ and used him to make money.

Jesus. That's news to me. I had no idea. Truly insane.

Really good of the person on Twitter to bring that up though. He/she could have said that it's basically the same as what was said during the trial, tons of disgusting details and all fabricated with constant changing stories too. It's really no different. Only difference is that wasn't televised or made into a doc.

But wait, he's from The Mirror right? Then I know enough anyway.

This is not an ordinary person that TSCM, obviously you dont know much about the 2003/2005+ people/fans involved in monstrous pages debunking all the lies and analyzing the court facts and evidence.

TSCM was behind one of the biggest if not the biggest justice project during and after the trial, TSCM has got aloooooot of evidence and great facts.

The MJ Estate should know about those people/fans, somebody should give Taj jackson all the names and twitter account and links to pages and the Estate should literally hire them, pay them for their decades-lasting work for justice, and create the real justice team and then fight

I would suggest it could be even better if there was a real trial with/against Robson and Safechuck, such a trial would be the best way to debunk all the conspiracy, without Michael, but now, it may have been a real massacre for them

SeeingVoices;4241681 said:

I'm aware this sounds like a self indulgent pity part and is no way constructive but I feel I have nowhere else to air my thoughts. I feel mildly better that I&#8217;ve got it out actually..

Personally I've quit trying to reason with people on most sites. Now and then I post something in the comment section on sites like Hotnewhiphop and Facebook but that's about it. I used to post about MJ on other forums but have given up on it because most of the people just didn't listen at all. I'd provide them with the facts and they either would just ignore me, say crap like "Where there's smoke there's fire..." or ask me why I care so much and so on.

I don't have the willpower nor energy anymore to go into these discussions with those people because I know it will get me banned too because my limit has reached and I will go off on people then. After so many years and we're once again dealing with this, it's been enough, more than enough. I don't dare get on Reddit and enter a discussion about Mike that isn't in the MJ subreddit because I already know it's not gonna end well. Besides if you post facts there's a good chance the mod will delete it anyway.

Oh and as for Facebook, since when could anyone just post something in a FB that they very likely have not "liked"? Today on my FB page I saw a new post by the MJ FB about how he had visited many of the US presidents. Most comments were fine until I saw one that said "he could get away with anything. Even abusing them little boys." something along those lines. What I wonder is, how did this ****tard post on there? He should not be seeing that post by the MJ FB page, unless he DID click "like" on the page. Really odd.

Back