Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Oh man oh man I wish there was a way to let every single soul on this planet see what I post on Facebook and not just friends. Made another post. I had to write about the maid, it's bothering me to no end how this piece of trash is "relevant" again.

Posted a "nice" picture along with text. I say that under quote marks because that's a face not even a mother can love. Here's what I wrote in my FB post.

Adrian Mcmanus: The face of a liar and thief! If you've by chance seen her talking in a TV show or two lately about "new" allegations against Michael Jackson, please DO know this :

Adrian back in the 90s was working as a maid in Neverland. To make a long story short she had stolen property from Michael's house. She was fired. She then decided to start accusing him of touching children, that she had seen him showering with a boy among other accusations. This all went to court and she was demolished by Michael's legal team and she had to ADMIT under oath that she was lying and made everything up. She was then ordered to pay Michael but she failed to do this to this day. Now the vermin is back with the exact same story and of course the media who has been hell bent to ruin Michael once and for all had invited her to a show. It should be illegal, since she admitted under oath how she had made everything up.

Facts don't lie, people do!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155731347276567&id=721726566
I have seen two site talking about this maid and they have put her on blast.

anyone seen the bus advert yet

being with a family member we saw the announcement of the bus with the image of innocent michael on the web but my relative who did not know anything about the subject told me that if this was a campaign to uncover the innocent victims of michael. It turns out that my family understood the message backwards and says that it is because the image of Michael is sinister, and the word "innocent" covering his mouth says that it gave him to understand an ambiguous message, which censored michael or that the victims was silent. They completely misunderstand it, I showed it to a friend and he thoughts the message was against michael and not in favor. Perhaps the best image has not been chosen and the fact of covering the mouth is misinterpreted

You can post my Leaving Neverland video collectection everywhere you want with all the good videos or singe matirial from it:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIKkIBznNo7r1sS6oTym7X9-Zoq3LcS4n
I can only post it and comment on YouTube cause I'm not on Twitter Facebook or lnstergram.

Robson defended MJ also 1993, other occasions and honared him.
You can see it in the collection.

I'll definitely do that. But I'm not gonna post it all at once today. I'll let some time go by until I post again. The problem is I'm only reaching my FB people here and not countless of other people. I rather not YouTube search for negative videos so I can post my comments there because soon and my "recommended" section is full of tabloid trash.

being with a family member we saw the announcement of the bus with the image of innocent michael on the web but my relative who did not know anything about the subject told me that if this was a campaign to uncover the innocent victims of michael. It turns out that my family understood the message backwards and says that it is because the image of Michael is sinister, and the word "innocent" covering his mouth says that it gave him to understand an ambiguous message, which censored michael or that the victims was silent. They completely misunderstand it, I showed it to a friend and he thoughts the message was against michael and not in favor. Perhaps the best image has not been chosen and the fact of covering the mouth is misinterpreted

huh that's odd

I have seen two site talking about this maid and they have put her on blast.

That's damn good! Good on those sites doing that. It's beyond pathetic that she's doing the rounds again.

So far I haven't received any likes on my MJ posts on FB except for one great friend and he's a huge fan himself. But I don't care, even if I only reach ONE person that reads it and starts to see the truth... great! That person could be telling others too.

MJ called Connie Cascio, the mother of the Cascio kids "Momma Rubba" in his thank you notes for the Invincible album. And he called their dad "Big D" (His name is Dominic if I'm not completely mistaken so that's where the D comes from before any person's who is reading here who isn't a fan sick mind goes into the gutter).

Rubba came from "Rubberhead" and at some point it changed to "Applehead". If we start convicting people based on the nicknames we give each other then we all basically could get accused of all kinds of things or people could start spreading all kind of lies about us because inside jokes can ALWAYS be interpreted the wrong way by others when they don't know what it's about or what it means. I have several boy's names as my nickname because they are inside jokes and come from very logical background but if someone would start saying "Oh...she always wanted to be a boy....she secretly wants to be a boy.....she has boy's nicknames!"...if someone wanted to start shit and repeated it often enough and circulated often enough to create innuendo and doubt in people's mind some people would probably believe it and start going "OMG...that's true...I have heard people call her by a boy's name too!!!" It would all of course be COMPLETE BULLSHIT....but just to show how easy it is to create a story around something you have absolutely no knowledge of because it makes no sense to YOU because you're not close enough to know where it comes from and what the inside joke was. THAT'S why they are called an "inside joke"...because only a few close friends know what the joke was or where a nickname came from.

Side note.....TERRELL.....wishing you a speedy recovery and all the best!! Hope you'll be doing great soon and feeling great soon!!!! *hugs*

Than that screen shot of the 'thank you' is what we need to be posting on those youtube videos that claim rubba as a secret sexual term..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YJM766qf5ps/TCqynJTs29I/AAAAAAAAGZY/6endtHJl_OQ/s1600/Booklet.jpg

I totally forgot about that!

It would clearly show that 1. it's not a secret nick name if he willingly puts it in his album booklet (that millions will see) and 2. that others (not just young boys) were called 'rubba'..

Thanks!!!

HIStory in the Mix Reviews the 60 Minutes Australia Special.

Its very funny.

The Jackson brother again in an interview ?
Did the Estate fired her advocats !

That's damn good! Good on those sites doing that. It's beyond pathetic that she's doing the rounds again.

So far I haven't received any likes on my MJ posts on FB except for one great friend and he's a huge fan himself. But I don't care, even if I only reach ONE person that reads it and starts to see the truth... great! That person could be telling others too.
Give it time especially next week.

Than that screen shot of the 'thank you' is what we need to be posting on those youtube videos that claim rubba as a secret sexual term..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YJM766qf5ps/TCqynJTs29I/AAAAAAAAGZY/6endtHJl_OQ/s1600/Booklet.jpg

I totally forgot about that!

It would clearly show that 1. it's not a secret nick name if he willingly puts it in his album booklet (that millions will see) and 2. that others (not just young boys) were called 'rubba'..

Thanks!!!

Michael called Frank DiLeo "rubba", Quincy Jones said that in an old interview.

Again, these people act as if their lies wont get revealed.

The Jackson brother again in an interview ?
Did the Estate fired her advocats !

They aren't too great at it. My pick would me Mesereau, but we can't expect that from him. I'm sure he's very busy with cases. Hell I'd like to see the Rageaholic from Razorfist doing the talking. He'd shut all these idiots up for sure, I have faith he could do that.

Good lord have mercy, she's looking like one of them creatures straight out of a Japanese RPG like Final Fantasy. Nightmare fuel really.

Someome said in the comments that we should start an pedition to get all this accusers and people surunding them on Liedetector tests!??

Last edited:

Attention

Wade is back on Twitter it seems (unless fake account). Please please .......Ignore him. Do not give him any abuse. Do not play into his hands so he can talk about crazy MJ fan abuse in interviews. Please ignore him

**Dan Reeds first TV interview on youtube with CBS, they show a few seconds of the doc that has not been shared before as well..

Attention

Wade is back on Twitter it seems (unless fake account). Please please .......Ignore him. Do not give him any abuse. Do not play into his hands so he can talk about crazy MJ fan abuse in interviews. Please ignore him

For gods sake. Do not ever contact Robson in any way, we win NOTHING by doing that, Focus on exposing him to the general public instead. If MJ fans attack robson, he will play the victim card and win more sympathy while MJ fans comes across as MEAN and crazy. Please stop it! Every MJ fan should block any social media Robson uses and focus on whats relevant instead!

BBC planning another doc?

yep bbc 2 doc coming life and downfall with gutieriez [sp] best mate

little rats the lot of them

Lightbringer;4243175 said:
For gods sake. Do not ever contact Robson in any way, we win NOTHING by doing that, Focus on exposing him to the general public instead. If MJ fans attack robson, he will play the victim card and win more sympathy while MJ fans comes across as MEAN and crazy. Please stop it! Every MJ fan should block any social media Robson uses and focus on whats relevant instead!

I agree. His only comments so far are from mj fans. It’s a bad look. Would be good if those comments could be deleted.
Do not engage with him. DO NOT “@“ HIM. As tempting as it may be..... Leave it

He is back so he can capitalise on the sympathy he believes he will receive once the doc is aired. despicable sociopath.

I cannot be more serious when I say this:

Neither the Estate nor the Jackson family should be involved in any future rebuttals.

Ever since Leaving Neverland premiered, every statement and legal pursuit by either of those two parties has been met with dismissals from the anti-innocence lynch mob: "They're only looking to protect their investment. Of course they're not coming forward to accept the truth about Michael; their compliance is the only thing keeping them from being broke!" It's a stupid and absurd myth that everyone, including Dan Reed, has perpetuated.

I understand why we feel they need to have a hand, but this is serious. This is bigger than the 1993 case. This is bigger than the 2005 case. We may have ONE CHANCE to pull this off, and we cannot **** it up.

You know who needs to speak out? The children and families Michael spent time with. The various Neverland personnel who defended him both in '93 and '05. The law enforcement entities that surveyed and investigated Michael for years. Anyone who knows the accusers and can testify to their validity. The people who have no incentive, financial or otherwise, to lie. The people who have insider knowledge that we will never maintain.

Call Anthony Pellicano and Bert Fields, Michael's '93 legal team. Call Barry Rothman, the attorney that left the Chandler case after calling it "extortion." Call Josephine Zohny, who was due to testify against Jordan Chandler had he shown up for the 2005 trial. Call the schoolteacher Gavin Arvizo confessed his lies to. Call Francine Orosco, the maid Adrian McManus roped into a false sexual harassment claim. Call any and all individuals who know Wade Robson and James Safechuck and find out exactly what the general consensus seems to be. Call Brett Barnes, Macaulay Culkin, and Jonathan Spence. Call the several people who Jacobshagen extorted money from with fake signatures.

Pull the '93-'94 court files. Unseal the remaining '05 files. Remind everyone of Daniel Kapon and Joseph Bartucci. Air out the inconsistencies, financial motives, and lies told by every accuser. Clear up the lies around the '94 settlement. Take aim at each and every person currently stepping out against Michael, all of which we have known about for decades, and tear them apart.

Folks, we need to face the fact that Michael's legacy is in critical condition right now. This is worse than '93 or '05; Michael isn't here to defend himself in a court of law, and the public sentiment towards accusers and accusations alike has shifted. Michael will always have a supportive fan base, but future generations are in danger of only knowing him as a pedophile.

Our comeback needs to hit like a ton of dynamite. We can't present anything that would run the risk of ruining it.

The fact that MJ is dead makes all of this much less serious than it was in 2005 and 1993. We witnessed it first hand. I once read in a magazine in 1996 that he was caught giving a blow job to a baby and that he was having sex with Bubbles. People act like this is all new. Nothing is new. time will pass, the estate will commission a rebuttal and everything will back to how it was before. those who want to believe the allegations despite anything to the contrary will continue to believe in his guilt and those who are interested in the truth will search for it and find.

He is back so he can capitalise on the sympathy he believes he will receive once the doc is aired. despicable sociopath.

He is of cause back to finally promote his victim fund when the doc aires and his interview on tuesday. He planed this already in the hope that thousend of people worldwide who belive him will spend him money that he can pay his over 70 000 dollar debits, give him jobs and he can get maybe a little bit rich step by step cause he can play the famous poor victim then in all eternity with no trail that can stop him.
He alredy did this over 5 years now put with less fame.

Last edited:

MJ going down for 20 years plus in a cell next to murderers is much worse than a 4 hour smelly bag of shite by two previous defenders

Someome said in the comments that we should start an pedition to get all this accusers and people surunding them on Liedetector tests!??

liedetector as we know it cant be used as evidence in court. it wont let you know if person lying or not, it's only show emotional response to a question. More powerfull stuff is brain scan

liedetector as we know it cant be used as evidence in court. it wont let you know if person lying or not, it's only show emotional response to a question. More powerfull stuff is brain scan

I know. I didn't mean it serious.
But maybe the scan is a good idea.^^
Interviewer should ask these people if they whould let make a this brain scan to poove if they speak the truth.
It whould be interesting how they answer.

Last edited:

I know. I didn't mean it serious.
But mabe the scan is a good idea.^^
Interviewer should ask these people if they whould make a this brain scan.
It whould be interesting how they answer.

yeah, in clinic with real expert, not the people who was payed for act like an experts

Guys, I had been, for most of the way, blissfully unaware of all the crap being thrown out there, because I had chosen not to click on any video or tabloid junk (I have only read your updates in here). Today, out of curiosity, I have typed Michael's name on google and, man, the stuff that came up! This is getting ridiculously out of hand! Even the BBC are in on this. Shame on them! Isn't there any humanity left in these journalists (let alone professionalism)?! Makes one crawl under a rock somewhere...

On a different note, I would like to send all my love to you guys for keeping up with the fight!
And appreciation for the Chinese fans. They are so great!

MJ going down for 20 years plus in a cell next to murderers is much worse than a 4 hour smelly bag of shite by two previous defenders

you are right but I personally am not going to act thankful that he did not serve time in prison when these allegations should not have happened in the first place. I firmly believe the allegations played a part in his death.. That was the worst thing that could happen!

All of it is rediculous and F Dan Reed for giving these two a platform.. and any channel that airs and advertises it.

Back