Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Trolls have been leaving comments on Michael's FB page. Before this madness I never saw any trolls posting comments on there, so while this is going on they're probably jumping on his page because they know they'll rile up Michael's fans. Who knows, maybe they're those same people from that WR supporters group. I reported a couple of their comments for harassment, not that Facebook will do anything about it.
Yes, report it as harasshment. Those are just trouble maker trolls. They are paid to do what they do as well or part of a club to jump on topics to keep mess going.

Trolls have been leaving comments on Michael's FB page. Before this madness I never saw any trolls posting comments on there, so while this is going on they're probably jumping on his page because they know they'll rile up Michael's fans. Who knows, maybe they're those same people from that WR supporters group. I reported a couple of their comments for harassment, not that Facebook will do anything about it.

I whould love to do something about some well known trolls on you tube to get them blocked or better delated from YouTube
Maybe it is an idea to make a list with them and try to give it all MJ youtuber who make defendive videos about MJ like Razorfist

Website Hotnewhiphop has a article about the maid. She was "terrified" of MJ. Of course this website hasn't covered the news about the estate suing HBO at all, sigh. Anyway...

I need a good short and strong summary of McManus. Can someone help me out a little with that?

Why cant the estate do something iys getting bad i dont want to see mjs music stopped on radio

https://sites.google.com/site/autocontacthboandchannel4/

A good website with details of who to contact to make a complaint about this ‘documentary’. Also a draft letter if you wanted to copy and paste. I think I’ll keep my letter very very brief- but always helpful to have a template.
If you’re in the UK make sure you mention the programme breaches OFCOM and Channel 4 Producers Handbook.

I think we maybe should try to get more Debunking / Defense Videos about LN under the Top 10 videos for #LeavingNeverland on youtube to replace the other videos which are there.

At the moment we have the following Top 10:
1. The LN HBO Trailer with over 1,2 Mio views
2. Michael Jackson and Wade Robson: The true story with 522.739 views
3. The LN Trailer Parody from MJFan History In The Mix with 473.679 views
4. Debuking Neverland Lie by Lie - Lie #2 "Not a night went by.." with 40.354 views
5. A chinese video which I hope is positive.
6 and 7 are tabloid news
8. The LN channel 4 Trailer with 17.438 views
9. Defaming the Dead: Michael Jackson Rebuttal (Part 2) with 134.209 views
10. Tabloid crap "Shocking Breakdown of Michael Jackson Doc..." 212.553 views

We should maybe speak about which videos we want to have in the Top 10 and then support them spacificly.
I'm not absolutly sure what the videos all need to be in that top 10.

What do you think?

Last edited:

I think we maybe should try to get more Debunking / Defense Videos about LN under the Top 10 videos for #LeavingNeveland on youtube to replace the other videos which are there.

2. Michael Jackson and Wade Robson: The true story wizh 522.739 views
4. Debuking Neverland Lie by Lie - Lie #2 "Not a night went by.." with 40.354 vjews
6 and 7 are tabloid toploid news

We should maybe speak about which videos we want to have in the Top 10 and then support them spacificly.

What do you think?

The video above should have many more views in my opinion as it quite effectively debunks the myth of the settlement being some sort of confession of guilt on Michael's part. This is one of the most tenacious misconceptions about the MJ allegations and the one that people with doubts about Michael's innocence bring up time and time again.

The video above should have many more views in my opinion as it quite effectively debunks the myth of the settlement being some sort of confession of guilt on Michael's part. This is one of the most tenacious misconceptions about the MJ allegations and the one that people with doubts about Michael's innocence bring up time and time again.

I agree!
I think some of the videos from the new channel Mean Machine deserves more support and attention. These videos have a close coment section. So we can only give them good ratings witn clicks and thumbs up.
They have made now 10 videos in two weaks what is an amazing output.

I just watched that Sunday Night 7Plus special.. well actually watching it now... SMH! I want to say so much but what's the point? his family are NOT good at PR I will just say that.

what do we know about this Melanie Bagnall? and this 'rubba rubba' tagline will keep being repeated and the more people hear it, the more they will believe.. Do we have anything showing 'rubba' was used to non young boys? Yes I have heard this forever but I don't remember if there was evidence of that word being used for other 'type' of people?

MJ called Connie Cascio, the mother of the Cascio kids "Momma Rubba" in his thank you notes for the Invincible album. And he called their dad "Big D" (His name is Dominic if I'm not completely mistaken so that's where the D comes from before any person's who is reading here who isn't a fan sick mind goes into the gutter).

Rubba came from "Rubberhead" and at some point it changed to "Applehead". If we start convicting people based on the nicknames we give each other then we all basically could get accused of all kinds of things or people could start spreading all kind of lies about us because inside jokes can ALWAYS be interpreted the wrong way by others when they don't know what it's about or what it means. I have several boy's names as my nickname because they are inside jokes and come from very logical background but if someone would start saying "Oh...she always wanted to be a boy....she secretly wants to be a boy.....she has boy's nicknames!"...if someone wanted to start shit and repeated it often enough and circulated often enough to create innuendo and doubt in people's mind some people would probably believe it and start going "OMG...that's true...I have heard people call her by a boy's name too!!!" It would all of course be COMPLETE BULLSHIT....but just to show how easy it is to create a story around something you have absolutely no knowledge of because it makes no sense to YOU because you're not close enough to know where it comes from and what the inside joke was. THAT'S why they are called an "inside joke"...because only a few close friends know what the joke was or where a nickname came from.

Side note.....TERRELL.....wishing you a speedy recovery and all the best!! Hope you'll be doing great soon and feeling great soon!!!! *hugs*

I think we maybe should try to get more Debunking / Defense Videos about LN under the Top 10 videos for #LeavingNeveland on youtube to replace the other videos which are there.

2. Michael Jackson and Wade Robson: The true story with 522.739 views
4. Debuking Neverland Lie by Lie - Lie #2 "Not a night went by.." with 40.354 views
6 and 7 are tabloid news

What do you think?

I love that it's basically just videos exposing Wade and James and the whole film that have gotten the most views!! LOL! And the HBO trailer only got that many "views" because fans only went there to give it a thumbs down!! LOL!!

MJJ2theMAX;4243114 said:
https://sites.google.com/site/autocontacthboandchannel4/

A good website with details of who to contact to make a complaint about this ‘documentary’. Also a draft letter if you wanted to copy and paste. I think I’ll keep my letter very very brief- but always helpful to have a template.
If you’re in the UK make sure you mention the programme breaches OFCOM and Channel 4 Producers Handbook.

I wrote like a 7 page complaint to BBC and wanted to e-mail it to them abot their article with the Dan Reed interview, but you can only write a 2000 character complain so I had to shorten it to that. But I sent my complaint and told them why the article violates the BBC Editorial Guidelines and the Ofcom guidelines. But we can use what Dan Reed said in that interview as proof to say why the film goes against the Ofcom guideline. I have the exact paragraph but I'm in hurry at the moment so I gotta post that later. As Arnie wold say...."I'll be back!" LOL!

So I looked ahead on my TV guide(direct tv) just to see if LN is listed on the menue. I know this doesn’t mean much but the fact that every movie or program on HBO has a cover picture and a detailed discription of the show except LN. No picture and just a few lines in the discription. Are they not putting MJs picture on there for a reason? Does the Estate have them rattled with the lawsuit? Hmm I think so. This might still be pulled and not aired. Keep up the fight guys.

Smooth72;4243132 said:
So I looked ahead on my TV guide(direct tv) just to see if LN is listed on the menue. I know this doesn’t mean much but the fact that every movie or program on HBO has a cover picture and a detailed discription of the show except LN. No picture and just a few lines in the discription. Are they not putting MJs picture on there for a reason? Does the Estate have them rattled with the lawsuit? Hmm I think so. This might still be pulled and not aired. Keep up the fight guys.

Do you remember if it was different the past few days ?

I find it truly remarkable and pathetic at the same time that we're once again dealing with this sad individual, the maid. She says it herself, I wouldn't have thought to ever be here. Well nobody asked you to do that you no good POS. And on top of that we have some people falling for it too. This just shows that they really don't know the slightest about the MJ case in general.

I think I'm gonna click that YouTube link to that show that had the maid on there. I'll post a brief summary of facts and then I'm done with that. I am not about to spend more time on this bitch. She was "terrified" of Michael she said, please just crawl back into that hole and never come back.

Oh Nevermind. That 60 minutes Australia video has a closed comments section. That's too bad. It ****ing sucks how many likes that video has though, sigh. Hotnewhiphop that links to the video says these are new allegations. I schooled these dumb ass writers real good just now.

You can't make this shit up.

Last edited:

I wrote like a 7 page complaint to BBC and wanted to e-mail it to them abot their article with the Dan Reed interview, but you can only write a 2000 character complain so I had to shorten it to that. But I sent my complaint and told them why the article violates the BBC Editorial Guidelines and the Ofcom guidelines. But we can use what Dan Reed said in that interview as proof to say why the film goes against the Ofcom guideline. I have the exact paragraph but I'm in hurry at the moment so I gotta post that later. As Arnie wold say...."I'll be back!" LOL!

BBC aren't showing the doc?

Laurendaccio;4243133 said:
Do you remember if it was different the past few days ?

The first time I checked was yesterday and right now I’m looking at it. Still no picture and very limited discription. Why wouldn’t they have a picture and detailed discription?

Smooth72;4243140 said:
The first time I checked was yesterday and right now I’m looking at it. Still no picture and very limited discription. Why wouldn’t they have a picture and detailed discription?

Yeah .It's strange . Is it the official HBO guide ? I dont go there to avoid heart attack .

Heard just morning the Jacksons will do an interview on CBS Morning news either tomorrow or Thurday.

Heard just morning the Jacksons will do an interview on CBS Morning news either tomorrow or Thurday.

It's tomorrow . Safeshuck and Robson is on thursday .

It's tomorrow . Safeshuck and Robson is on thursday .

Yeah, doesn't surprise me. Gotta do the extra rounds of talking horse shit before the crap actually airs on TV. How do these guys sleep at night?

anyone seen the bus advert yet

Didn't watch it, but what a surprise that Oprah's buddy is interviewing Reed after she watched an advance copy of it with Oprah on a yacht. This is not an orchestrated takedown at all.

Didn't watch it, but what a surprise that Oprah's buddy is interviewing Reed after she watched an advance copy of it with Oprah on a yacht. This is not an orchestrated takedown at all.

I muted the videos too ( Reed voice makes my skin crawled ) , but it's important to comment , the editors ( and Gayle ) will most likely read them .

I made my Facebook post and damn, it ended up being longer than I wanted. Still, that shouldn't be a reason for someone that really is interested to read it. I'll post it here too. Click the spoiler if you want to see it. I do think it's probably too long for YouTube comments.

If you intend to watch the upcoming Michael Jackson "documentary" make sure to read up on the facts first. Before you jump to conclusions, before you judge this man...KNOW the facts. Because facts don't lie, but people do!

- The two accusers in this "documentary" are Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck. Both have defended MJ for years. Safechuck in the 90s, and in 2005 during the trial signed a deposition under declaration of perjury that Michael had never touched him, under oath!

- Robson during the 2005 trial during a extensive cross examination. He denied any kind of wrongdoing and knew perfectly well what the sexual questions meant.

- Robson practically begged MJ's family to be at his memorial.

- Robson has a chapter in the MJ opus book called "my mentor." He praises Michael to the high heavens here.

- Has done many tribute shows after Michael died and long after his passing kept defending him in TV shows.

- Wanted to have a role in the Cirque du Soleil show but it was denied to him because they found someone better for the part.

- It was then, and only then that he did a full 360 and tried to get a "tell all" book published where he accused Michael of abuse. No parties were interested.

- In 2013 sued MJ's estate for millions of dollars (yet now he keeps claiming it's not about money) judge threw it out and he lost. Now also a admitted liar.

- Tried to sell all his MJ memorabilia anonymously to Julien's Auctions but they weren't having it and didn't agree to that. Recently Julien's Auctions confirmed that he sold it all because he needed the money!

- Claims he hadn't spoken to Safechuck in decades, but there's proof that he spoke to him in 2013. One has to wonder what that was about and why lie about that?

- And soon his "documentary" will air.

- Among fabricated stories in the "documentary" there are also lies based on the pedophile fantasies of someone called Victor Guitierrez who wrote a book years ago. Claiming it was the secret diary of the 90s accuser. MJ won the lawsuit against him and he had to pay for damages, which he never did and fled the country. Victor Guitierrez DOES have ties to the NAMBLA.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Watch the "documentary" with all of that in mind please.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155731331301567&id=721726566

Last edited:

Oh man oh man I wish there was a way to let every single soul on this planet see what I post on Facebook and not just friends. Made another post. I had to write about the maid, it's bothering me to no end how this piece of trash is "relevant" again.

Posted a "nice" picture along with text. I say that under quote marks because that's a face not even a mother can love. Here's what I wrote in my FB post.

Adrian Mcmanus: The face of a liar and thief! If you've by chance seen her talking in a TV show or two lately about "new" allegations against Michael Jackson, please DO know this :

Adrian back in the 90s was working as a maid in Neverland. To make a long story short she had stolen property from Michael's house. She was fired. She then decided to start accusing him of touching children, that she had seen him showering with a boy among other accusations. This all went to court and she was demolished by Michael's legal team and she had to ADMIT under oath that she was lying and made everything up. She was then ordered to pay Michael but she failed to do this to this day. Now the vermin is back with the exact same story and of course the media who has been hell bent to ruin Michael once and for all had invited her to a show. It should be illegal, since she admitted under oath how she had made everything up.

Facts don't lie, people do!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155731347276567&id=721726566

You can post my Leaving Neverland video collection everywhere you want with all the good videos or singe matirial from it:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIKkIBznNo7r1sS6oTym7X9-Zoq3LcS4n
I can only post it and comment on YouTube cause I'm not on Twitter Facebook or lnstergram.

Robson defended MJ also 1993, other occasions and honared him.
You can see it in the collection.

Last edited:
Back