Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Yes, its gotten completely out control. Wea are at the point where Reed & company can say ANYTHING and still not be challenged Whats going on is so fundamentally wrong on so many levels

Dan Reed: "Throughout the 2 years of maing the film, I looked for anything that could cause doubt or undermine Wade and James' story. I found nothing at all. I found their stories to be very CONSISTENT."

Is the guy lying on purpose or is he just insane enough to believe what he is sayng?

Are you infected with the same disease of lust, gluttony and greed?
Then watch the ones
With the biggest smiles
The idle jabbers
'Cause they're the backstabbers

Here's to you Oprah...

At the end of the day when all this crap is over, it will be between the estate and HBO. While it's great that HBO will probably have to pay the estate, it won't change a thing about this lynching of the great man himself. The damage will have been done/has already been done by then.

All we can do now is hope the public has woken up and similar to the Jussie Smollett situation will start to question things and look things up. I'd love for the ratings to completely fall flat on their face. Hey, you never know!

that why she was invited to see the doc on the yacht so she would join them in pushing the agenda and she gladly has done so.

Yeap. All pre planned. the uncle tom is taken her owners orders very seriously.

It's very sad and very planned. Chances are that Reed and all of them punks were maybe afraid that there would be quite a few people be like "four hours? Hell no, won't watch that." but with bitch Oprah undoubtedly going "you need to see it for yourself" on TV tonight they hope this will get many more people to watch the filth after all.

Sigh. It's so very predictable.

Sorry when I repeat me again.
But its gets more and more important that ALL the good debunking videos to Leaving Neverland really gets the nesasary attention from the puplic.
They are the best wepons we have in my oppinion cause many, especially yonger people will not read long lawsuit textes, other long textes on vindicatemj or other sites especially when they are not so good in english when they deside to do researches on that subject.

So I think its a good idea to have the destination to get all the good videos over 200 000 views to make them relevant for searches on youtube and google.
I will open up a new thread where only post the videos which are under 200 000 views so that you you can easly klick on it.

It will take me a bit of time but I can post my LN video collection again you can use til I am finished.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIKkIBznNo7r1sS6oTym7X9-Zoq3LcS4n

The Leaving Neverland videos are in the beginning part of the collection.

We should also help to translate the videos in the Languages of the countrys where leaving Neverland airs plus spanish.

What do you say to my proposal?

Last edited:
La74;4243455 said:
The New Lynching of Michael Jackson: Dan Reed’s Leaving Neverland May, In Fact, Leave Blood on Many Hands

By: Linda-Raven Woods
America has a long and sordid history of lynching or unfairly convicting African-American men based on the false allegations of white accusers.

. Suppose you had to decide a court case based only on hearing the prosecution’s case presented? Suppose there is no defense, no cross examination, no presentation of exculpatory evidence, no opening statement and no closing argument? You would no doubt find the story as presented only through the voice of the prosecution and their witnesses quite compelling. It is only under cross examination that those stories often start to crumble, raising what we might call reasonable doubt. And it is only through exculpatory evidence that we can actually weigh an accused person’s guilt, or lack thereof.

The article is brilliant.

With regards to first part they are being helped by some black women; King, Oprah and that Tamara or whatever her name is which is a shame. I have no problems people talking about it but being so one sided.

With regards to the second paragraph. That's exactly what I said earlier and what the family and Estate need to keep banging on about. They should be sent this article and that part highlighted. So they have something to argue.

Well, we know more than ever now, did we? In a way, I’m glad all of this has been exposed. I had a feeling about a year ago when the whole MeToo Movement started. I want to support it, but something was telling me don’t jump on it too quickly. Even, I hate to say it, the Black Lives Matter Movement as well. (I’m a black guy by the way). Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for supporting my people, but some have shady characters as well. That’s why I don’t react to news pretty quickly and post them Facebook (if you want to see, pm me).

For me, right now, is about forgiving. I already forgive the media because I know how they act. Forgiving means that I’m stronger than ever, and the media doesn’t have the power anymore on me. I will continue to fight for what’s right until my judgement day. I’m not worried about Oprah, Dan Reed and the rest of them because God will handle it. May not be right now, but he’s right on time. I’m so blessed to have witnessed Michael’s magic in my life so far, if it wasn’t for him, my love for music wouldn’t feel the same.

I’m a leader, not a follower. Only God got the final word. GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME, AND ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!

Sorry when I repeat me again.
But its gets more and more important that ALL the good debunking videos to Leaving Neverland really gets the nesasary attention from the puplic.
They are the best wepons we have in my oppinion cause many, especially yonger people will not read long lawsuit textes, other long textes on vindicatemj or other sites especially when they are not so good in english when they deside to do researches on that subject.

So I think its a good idea to have the destination to get all the good videos over 200 000 views to make them relevant for searches on youtube and google.
I will open up a new thread where only post the videos which are under 200 000 views so that you you can easly klick on it.

It will take me a bit of time but I can post my LN video collection again you can use til I am finished.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIKkIBznNo7r1sS6oTym7X9-Zoq3LcS4n

The Leaving Neverland videos are in the beginning part of the collection.

We should also help to translate the videos in the Languages of the countrys where leaving Neverland airs plus spanish.

What do you say to my proposal?

No need to say sorry, you're very right about this.

Just now I spoke to a great friend of mine, huge MJ fan and he had received a message from a friend of his about the "documentary", notifying him of it and asking what it was about. My friend had no idea how to reply to him at the moment, but then I told him... dude it's easy. Just send the two Razorfist video's to him, that's enough. And it seems the guy is really impressed with the videos. That's good stuff.

Same with what I post on my Facebook, it gets no comments, no likes except for one friend or two, but maybe I DO reach one person and this could make that person repeat what he/she saw to other folks. That's how this thing hopefully will start rolling.

Yes, its gotten completely out control. Wea are at the point where Reed & company can say ANYTHING and still not be challenged Whats going on is so fundamentally wrong on so many levels

Dan Reed: "Throughout the 2 years of maing the film, I looked for anything that could cause doubt or undermine Wade and James' story. I found nothing at all. I found their stories to be very CONSISTENT."

Is the guy lying on purpose or is he just insane enough to believe what he is sayng?

The most insane part is that he is relying on testimonies that were proven FALSE, INACCURATE and LIES already YEARS ago during the trial. OF COURSE their stories are "consistent" with the bullshit stories because THAT IS WHERE THEY GOT all their bullshit stories. However....when those things that are suppsedly "consistent" DIDN'T EVEN HAPPEN because those witess admitted that they either lied or didn't actually see anything....HOW can they be any kind of proof to him. Again...he is just blantantly choosing to ignore court documents and findings and picks and chooses things...whatever fits into his story. It's like I would read a tabloid story that was proven false but would just ignore that and would make a film about the story but just chance the main character into myself.....OF COURSE my story would be consistent and IDENTICAL with that story....because I would be COPYING it. It wuld not however "corroborate" my story because it is a false story that didn't happen...and because I'd be lying. It's like I'd read some scientist's biography and take all of their work and their whole life story and then make a film out of it but as myself and claim it was indeed ME who invented the telephone. It would be just as bizarre and crazy. And even though I would be able to quote ALL the "evidence" to "graphic detail" on how I supposedly invented the telephone and how my life was....IT WOULDN'T MAKE IT TRUE.

No need to say sorry, you're very right about this.

Just now I spoke to a great friend of mine, huge MJ fan and he had received a message from a friend of his about the "documentary", notifying him of it and asking what it was about. My friend had no idea how to reply to him at the moment, but then I told him... dude it's easy. Just send the two Razorfist video's to him, that's enough. And it seems the guy is really impressed with the videos. That's good stuff.

Same with what I post on my Facebook, it gets no comments, no likes except for one friend or two, but maybe I DO reach one person and this could make that person repeat what he/she saw to other folks. That's how this thing hopefully will start rolling.

OMG, same with me. I post some stuff on my Facebook page, and I get the same thing. I just posted my final statement on this situation.

OMG, same with me. I post some stuff on my Facebook page, and I get the same thing. I just posted my final statement on this situation.

Yeah it's sad, right? But on the other hand whenever I post something else (photo of my amazing dog for example) I also only get a like from a friend or two, never any replies from the "stranger" FB friends, so hey you never know, you might have had several people watching your posts after all, but they just don't comment. :)

Yeah it's sad, right? But on the other hand whenever I post something else (photo of my amazing dog for example) I also only get a like from a friend or two, never any replies from the "stranger" FB friends, so hey you never know, you might have had several people watching your posts after all, but they just don't comment. :)
Yeah, I agree. Although we live in scary times, but overall, I still feel optimistic about it.

Carmour260;4243470 said:
Well, we know more than ever now, did we? In a way, I’m glad all of this has been exposed. I had a feeling about a year ago when the whole MeToo Movement started. I want to support it, but something was telling me don’t jump on it too quickly. Even, I hate to say it, the Black Lives Matter Movement as well. (I’m a black guy by the way). Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for supporting my people, but some have shady characters as well. That’s why I don’t react to news pretty quickly and post them Facebook (if you want to see, pm me).

For me, right now, is about forgiving. I already forgive the media because I know how they act. Forgiving means that I’m stronger than ever, and the media doesn’t have the power anymore on me. I will continue to fight for what’s right until my judgement day. I’m not worried about Oprah, Dan Reed and the rest of them because God will handle it. May not be right now, but he’s right on time. I’m so blessed to have witnessed Michael’s magic in my life so far, if it wasn’t for him, my love for music wouldn’t feel the same.

I’m a leader, not a follower. Only God got the final word. GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME, AND ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!
As a white woman with a half black niece and three half asian relatives I completely agree :).

So get this....

The MJ Facebook just posted about Mike again, nothing about what goes on now. So I made a comment asking why they don't cover actual news at all. Like the estate suing HBO. I got one reply asking me "first I've heard of this. What happened." so either he/she doesn't know about the "documentary" at all or doesn't know about the estate suing HBO's ass.

So get this....

The MJ Facebook just posted about Mike again, nothing about what goes on now. So I made a comment asking why they don't cover actual news at all. Like the estate suing HBO. I got one reply asking me "first I've heard of this. What happened." so either he/she doesn't know about the "documentary" at all or doesn't know about the estate suing HBO's ass.

Makes you wonder who the hell is running MJ's FB page.

So get this....

That sounds really strange.

That sounds really strange.

Yep, but it's possible. Let's say this person doesn't really follow the news and only visits Facebook, they won't know.

It's this post

https://m.facebook.com/michaeljackson/photos/a.108910151472/10157154470316473/?type=3&comment_id=10157154474451473&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&notif_id=1551290474868786&ref=m_notif

One thing is unfortunate there though. Someone sticks up for MJ but a lot of people misread his comment and think he was talking crap about MJ. Not the case at all.

Last edited:

I've just watched the CBS This Morning show with the Jackson family segment which is now avial on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLhX5ETjs1g

I must say - I was EXTREMELY disappointed with the input from the jackson family - especialy Taj. I was expecting him to be armed with information to debunk this nonsense. It was almost like he was camera shy (unless all of these important rebuttals were carefully edited out which is very likely) In general, their attempt to offer defense came across as feeable. If this was due to manipulative editing then a live interview is needed to avoid important omissions.

It seems W&J are peddling the narrative that they remained silent to protect MJ (which clearly contradicts earlier accounts or repressed momory/threats from MJs legal team) so why is Wades heavy VOLUNTARY involvement in MJ's defense/projects AFTER death not being exposed? That in itself is enough for the credibility to fall on it's knee's.

I get the impression that both men KNOW that their lawsuits are at deadend so they are milking this situation as far as possible - and don't even care that their accounts directly contradict each other. They know have the media on their side to present a one sided story for both their gains and realise that the general public are less inclined to research the other side.

This new? So he now goes from one show to the other? I'm not listening to that. I won't poison my ears with that annoying prick.

I've just watched the CBS This Morning show with the Jackson family segment which is now avial on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLhX5ETjs1g

I must say - I was EXTREMELY disappointed with the input from the jackson family - especialy Taj. I was expecting him to be armed with information to debunk this nonsense. It was almost like he was camera shy (unless all of these important rebuttals were carefully edited out which is very likely) In general, their attempt to offer defense came across as feeable. If this was due to manipulative editing then a live interview is needed to avoid important omissions.

It seems W&J are peddling the narrative that they remained silent to protect MJ (which clearly contradicts earlier accounts or repressed momory/threats from MJs legal team) so why is Wades heavy VOLUNTARY involvement in MJ's defense/projects AFTER death not being exposed? That in itself is enough for the credibility to fall on it's knee's.

I get the impression that both men KNOW that their lawsuits are at deadend so they are milking this situation as far as possible - and don't even care that their accounts directly contradict each other. They know have the media on their side to present a one sided story for both their gains and realise that the general public are less inclined to research the other side.

I haven't watched it yet, but from people here I got the impression Taj was the only strong force here and that the other Jacksons appeared much weaker?

This new? So he now goes from one show to the other? I'm not listening to that. I won't poison my ears with that annoying prick.

I haven't watched it yet, but from people here I got the impression Taj was the only strong force here and that the other Jacksons appeared much weaker?

From the segment avail on Youtube (may be a shortened version?) his voice was barely heard. It was Marlon who appeared to do much of the talking but he didn't offer a substantial argument.

While I know there are FBI files on Michael, was it an actual investigation they did or only give some assistance to law inforvement. I keep hearing both!

All the Jacksons seem capable of saying is, "I know my brother and I know what he was capable of. He's innocent."

No facts. No corroborating evidence. No statements compelling people to do any deep diving. Just empty defenses that the public will roundly dismiss as sheer ignorance and/or Michael's mastery at hiding his crimes.

Even worse is that they openly admitted that they didn't see the film and have no intention to.

The only Jackson that has ever offered more than surface-level information is Taj, and I'm of the belief that he's the only Jackson that should be involved in public commentary.

I'm reading in the comment section that they uploaded the original (which most likely contained solid rebuttals) but they later uploaded a revised version. Some fans are commenting that it was due to the fact that many comments were in support of MJ. What an OUTRAGE!!!!!

Total and utter manipulation!!!

I think with Taj its 2 fold.. Yes a bit camera shy but also it would be fairly irresponsible to give information that will be in a rebuttal documentary before it is released to give the apposing side time to rebound and excuse the facts..

Look what happen when Mark Garagos stated on national TV that Michael was in Florida while he was supposedly molesting Gavin... They amended the dates before the trial began! The case could have been over THAT fast if it wasn't for that mistake on Garagos's side.

I think we're being duped!

I never saw the orginal broadcast in it's entirety so I was relying on the upload on Youtube.

Taj obvioulsy had a strong voice and it was attracting too much support for MJ. Fans are stating that CBS uploaded the orginal but later deleted and posted a revised more dumbed down version!

I seriously cannot believe this. I thought MJ was mad when he thought there was a consipiracy to destory him but I'm actually starting to believe him!

That so pathetic. Of course CBC edits out any pro MJ material. Zero respect for Oprah ad her lacky King as well.

Everything is about money. That is why you don't see celebrities coming out against HBO, etc.

While I know there are FBI files on Michael, was it an actual investigation they did or only give some assistance to law inforvement. I keep hearing both!

Be sure, if the FBI found anything on Michael, he wouldn't be innocent.

Back