Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

This radio show was also calling the allegations bullshit and were calling Dan Reed out:

Good on Charlemagne but I kept hoping he would go into detail more. He kept saying that these guys swore under oath and that's true, very true, but I wish he would have mentioned the shady history of these guys too. How Wade claimed he had not spoken to Jimmy for years, how his story is full of inconsistencies now, how he did not know it was abuse even at 20, all that. Still, the support is great.

As for Dan Reed, first time I'm seeing a video of his smug face. I have to say for a liar he comes off pretty convincing and self assured too. This guy though, this ****ing guy says with a straight face that the stories of Wade and Jimmy were very consistent and that he had checked it and what not.

Howwwwwwwwww?

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4243367 said:
Yeah I read that last week too while I was spending a good time reading on Vindicatemj.wordpress.com. It clearly has nothing to do with anything that implies abuse, because he said he would go after him if he ever found something like that, something along those lines. But wtf is worse than molesting a child? What the site itself speculated it could be sounded very farfetched to me personally.

But again, had it really been anything incriminating, he would have gone to the authorities with it.

Someone on a (non-MJ) forum I used to frequent years ago theorized that the thing that would be "worse than molesting a child" would be how Michael would supposedly "drop" the kids he was friends with after a while and not hang out with them much anymore. Which... I can see being a bad thing not just with him but with others, but definitely not worse than molestation. On the other hand, times change, and so do people, and life doesn't slow down for anyone. Him and others probably got busy and drifted apart as a result. It happens to lots of people, kids and adults.

ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona;4243413 said:
What I found really tragic from the Brandi Jackson interview was that she didn't distroy Wades Lie "Everytime we where together it happen, there where no night that went by ... where he did not sexual aboused me." Cause in wades testimony in 2005 it turned out that brandi spend a night or maybe more with Wade and MJ in the same room.

Whhhhhy didn't she mentioned this in the interview!!! 😭

I hope oprah get simular crazy respectless embaressed questions in her mind for Wade that she ask MJ in 1993 like the virgin thing.

Is it possible she doesn't know the full details of his testimony and therefore, that's why she didn't mention it?

MJJ2theMAX;4243418 said:
Can I just ask why the CBS interviewer continually used the fact the Jacksons haven’t seen the doc against them? Her tone was very accusatory.

The framing of the question is bizarre when:

1. the Jacksons seemingly haven’t even been given the opportunity to watch the film when hundreds of reporters have. This is clearly a deliberate ploy by Reed to put them on the back foot. That in of itself is dispicable behaviour. Let’s assume Wade and James ARE real victims and the documentary did contain air-tight proof of guilt. Wouldn’t you as the creator of the doc, want to deal with the family of the deceased accused sensitively and allow them time to process all this? Even if they decline to watch it , at least offer them the opportunity.

2. The presenter on CBS is talking with the assumption that you can convict someone of a crime having only watched a 4 hour documentary. Instead of the family being bombarded with “how can you say MJs not guilty when you haven’t watched the documentary”, Reed (or indeed any viewer of this documentary) should instead be being asked if he or she has read the civil court transcripts in their entirety. Why is the documentary relevant but court documents not?

Just watch. She's going to be super sweet and coddling to R&S tomorrow. Unbiased reporting my ****ing ass.

La74;4243447 said:
She actually found it beleivable and that says a lot about her judgement. This is not her first witch hunt.

Like I said before Oprah seemed to embrace the anti-vaccination movement when she allowed Jenny McCarthy on her show some time ago. She didn't challenge or question it or anything. That alone has earned her a lot of hate.

Also, I didn't say it before but I want to say it now: **** Oprah.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4243481 said:
So get this....

The MJ Facebook just posted about Mike again, nothing about what goes on now. So I made a comment asking why they don't cover actual news at all. Like the estate suing HBO. I got one reply asking me "first I've heard of this. What happened." so either he/she doesn't know about the "documentary" at all or doesn't know about the estate suing HBO's ass.

The official Instagram for Michael is doing the same thing, posting positive pictures and facts about him. I think for now they're trying to play it safe and avoid drawing in any trolls and/or avoiding saying things that could be used against them down the line.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4243489 said:
This new? So he now goes from one show to the other? I'm not listening to that. I won't poison my ears with that annoying prick.

It's from years ago. He appeared on King Jordan's radio show and called Robson a liar.

SeeingVoices;4243495 said:
I think we're being duped!

I never saw the orginal broadcast in it's entirety so I was relying on the upload on Youtube.

Taj obvioulsy had a strong voice and it was attracting too much support for MJ. Fans are stating that CBS uploaded the orginal but later deleted and posted a revised more dumbed down version!

I seriously cannot believe this. I thought MJ was mad when he thought there was a consipiracy to destory him but I'm actually starting to believe him!

Good lord... if there really was an unedited/original version of that interview then I hope to God someone ripped it before CBS removed it and can mirror it somewhere. This is like a ****ing Twilight Zone episode.

Posted Today, 10:00 AM

This "expert" that she will have on her show, anyone know who that is?

Also, those pictures, above me, from when are those?

Please let's make #OPRAHISOVERPARTY #OPRAHWEISTEN trend. Let's expose her tomfoolery

ET Canada did a pretty good job and were pretty fair and they TOTALLY put Oprah on blast and COMPLETELY condemned her!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4uPY7nqIV4

Please everyone go comment and THANK THEM for at least trying to be objective and pointing out the flaws and use the opportunity to further post facts!! We need to support those in the media who are fair so that they see it's appreciated and that it's what the audience wants and appreciates!!! When they see THAT gets a positive reaction they'll keep that up because they want ratings. And if they see the majority of peple asking them to fact check and post videos with evidence they WILL start listening! We're already seeing it changing!! CBS initerviewed Dan reed too and they wre all side eyeing him!!! i BET YOU they have seen our comments and know about all of Wade's, James's and Dan's lies and that's why they were side eyeing him. THEY KNOW. Keep spreading the truth and the facts...it's startiing to make the rounds and having an effect!!!

And this is Canada at a whole. A very fair country (for the most part) that doesn't go crazy in our media, at least not to the extent of the US and UK publications. I have found most people here are not really worrying about this documentary. I imagine next week will be very hard as it will be fresh and be water cooler talk. I am just hoping that it dies down.

This "expert" that she will have on her show, anyone know who that is?

Also, those pictures, above me, from when are those?

Maybe its the same expert who is in the LN mokementary already paid from Dan R. To say what he want him to say?

I noticed that Dan Reed said in the cbs interview that they made LN for two years!!!

I always had the feeling when I saw the Interview Wade gave in 2017 that he had something in his hind quater.
This defintly was the case when they finished LN at the end of 2018.
So this interview was like a early tesar from maybe a nearly full existed (NAMBLA) script and organized by Dan Reed.
(Wade didn't had to worry anymore what he said in his lawsuit or if it get dismissd he had the valueable LN deal in his poket since over 2 years.)
In two years they could produce multible different tapes and put everything together until it was perfect.

I am interested now in how many different clothes both will wear in the interview sections of LN!!!

Last edited:

Maybe its the same expert who is in the LN mokemantary already paid from Dan R. To what he want him to say?

I noticed that Dan Reed said in the cbs interview that they made LN for two years!!!

I always had the feeling when I saw the Interview Wade gave in 2017 that he had something in his hind quater.
So this interview was like a ealy tesar from maybe a nearly full existed script.
In two years they could produce multible different tapes and put everything together until it was perfect.

I am interested now in how many diffrent clothes both will wear in the interview sections of LN!!!

Those low down, sneaky b-------! God'll get them for this...

Anthony King just uploaded a video on YouTube about Michael’s History tour but the clown disabled the likes/dislikes and the comments.

Nite Line;4243556 said:
Anthony King just uploaded a video on YouTube about Michael’s History tour but the clown disabled the likes/dislikes and the comments.

He's acting weird in the video...and he still has the nerve to make money off of MJ?

Can someone help me out with a reminder of what the Oprah thing on the yacht is all about.
I know she watched LN but can someone fill me in with the bad connections?

I'm glad his brothers were on TV but they are not his best defenders although I appreciate them trying.
This "let him rest in peace" is a useless statement......if someone was guilty of these crimes it should be news whether they are alive or dead......as others have said.....stick to the facts.

Last edited:

Honestly, it's hard not to feel a bit hopeless - this is the 10th anniversary of his death and we all know there will be articles and retrospectives. And these allegations will be centerfold, now. It's the most prominent they have been since 2005.

I see that a lot of US news sites are now reporting on this heavily - with absolutely no hesitation or language that lends itself to any skepticism about these two men or the documentary. The US media are reporting as if it is fact that all of this occurred and Micheal is guilty.

That coupled with Oprah's upcoming piece, now a new BBC documentary on the horizon...it's hard not to feel like in the age of #MeToo and the onslaught from every angle of the press - that Michael's legacy is taking its final blows before these slanderous and untrue things sink him for good.

Am I too grim? Or is there actually any hope..?

Part of me hopes that this documentary does super well - only for it to be proven false openly and be a high profile debunking, thus killing this crap for good. But...that's a lot of wishful thinking, perhaps. But regardless, something this magnitude of visibility being taken down in flames publicly would do wonders to convince the doubters.

But anyway, I joined here (way overdue) hoping to get some of this off my chest as a fan, guys.

Nite Line;4243556 said:

forgot him.
maybe one day he will be a new accuser.

You'd think Oprah would have learned not to take people at face value after that James Frey debacle, but she's got so much dirty laundry of her own. Her closeness with Weinstein says it all really. :puke:

When you want to see ALL the cbs interview parts with the Jackson Family you don't have to give the cbs channel anymore ratings.
The 3T channel has uploaded it.
The video is 11 min. long.

https://youtu.be/LTLaLxTuxec

I hate this woman comments!
Especially the last one.
She twisted and turned everthing!

i wish taj said more in the intervview it always the same thing that he says

Maybe its the same expert who is in the LN mokemantary already paid from Dan R. To say what he want him to say?

So this interview was like a ealy tesar from maybe a nearly full existed (NAMBLA) script and organized by Dan Reed.
( Wade didn't had to worry anymore what he said in this lawsuit or if it get dimissd he hat the valueable LN deal in his poket since over 2 years.)

I am interested now in how many diffrent clothes both will wear in the interview sections of LN!!!

2 years!? And in that time he didnt do the slightest bit of investigating the claims by looking at all the depos and court documents and judges rulings etc. He would be better off sayibg two weeks then hes got an excuse for his one sided hatchet job

And this is Canada at a whole. A very fair country (for the most part) that doesn't go crazy in our media, at least not to the extent of the US and UK publications. I have found most people here are not really worrying about this documentary. I imagine next week will be very hard as it will be fresh and be water cooler talk. I am just hoping that it dies down.

Out of intrest who owns E.T? HBO rival? Cause theres always motives.

I saw that HBO Portugal uploaded the LN trailer with subtitles.
Means this that it will air in portugal now?

So Wades presents a 6th version on why lied for all the years, now he says he did it to protect MJ. Is this his final version, or will he revisit it again? WHY did he feel he needed to lie at all to protect MJ? According to his own version, he did NOT KNOW IT WAS MOLESTATION or that it was WRONG until may, 2012. How does he get away with that?

It would be really awesome if someone could make a summary of all the different versions his claims have gone through, point by point. Like, first version he had repressed memories; second version, he didn't have repressed memories and never forgot one moment of what Michael did to him but he was unable and unwilling to understand that it was sexual abuse; [...]; sixth version, the reason he lied all those years was to protect Michael. If this could be done with the exact quotes from court documents and interviews, just showing them side by side, it would really expose what a liar he is and how ridiculous his claims are. "Evolving memories" he says...

I thought the Oprah crap was supposed to be yesterday or is that today? Hell no that I'm watching it but I just want it to be done with.

Last edited:

I thought the Oprah crap was supposed to be yesterday or is that today?

I thought they wanna air interviews today and during LN on HBO.
But maybe today is the day where they recorded interview for the LN airing and invited the child abuse victims official.
So there will be only one interview with oprah not two.

I bet the idea with the child abuse victims was an idea from dan reed and this creepy Wade robson fb supporter group and these people will also talk and celebrate the two.

It whould not surprise me when we will see again standing ovations.

It will be nearly the same group of people we saw after the sudance screening celebrating.

The thought makes me sick.

Last edited:

They have an interview with Gayle today but they did record the one with Oprah yesterday.

My name is Manu and I met, befriended, and defended Michael for almost 15 years before he passed away.
I helped him organized the Sony Protests, and was also part of this is NOT it .
There is always a reason for those fake accusations. Always. This time it could be that MJ death investigation is about to be re-opened as a MURDER case. And some people might find an interest in damaging MJ's reputation one more time.
Also i find it very hard to watch the Jacksons speaking on behalf of Michael, it's honorable but they look tired, and out of touch. They have to come up with strong arguments. Because we all know those arguments against those fukkers.
The only way to counter that oprah witch is to find a journalist that invites victims of fake accusators on live tv.
It's a war of opinion not a war of facts. (otherwise facts would have made MJ win all the time).

They have invited advocates for child abuse and survivors to make sure no one challenge them and to provoke emotions. The narrative they were in love with their abuser, other survivors will not relate to that but no one will challenge them because 'every victim reacts differently', which is a crap.

people make tweets about it now, you know you've seen a lot of support tweets posted here.. maybe not the same celebs as '03/'05 but there is a lot.

Oh absolutely, there are plenty of tweets but they don't really seem to be the big name celebrities, ones whom' s support message would be reached by many more people. I've seen many support tweets but a lot of them I've never heard of and don't get me wrong, Mike needs all the support he can get now but it would have been great if some big name celebrities that are in the spotlight now, are relevant now, and also celebrities in general that were friends with MJ or at least knew him would stand up.

#leavingHBO

I will call TWC and cancel my subscription. And ask to talk to a manager to explain why.

Back