Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Question about those bus ads...

Those facts, are they on that ad as well or only when you scan that code?

You are assuming there is a big time PR firm willing to help them. We all know who owns the big PR firms so no they will not attack their own. Plus, as much as I would like to think otherwise, the estate executors are buddies with many of those after MJ. All the big names in Hollywood are perverts and want desperately to deflect from their own wrong doing. Before MJ's death it worked perfectly for them, even after his death Weinstein used his buddies to create a scandal for MJ to deflect from any attention brought to his crimes. Would Branca expose them? Would he do what Jeff Bezos did? No, he will not. If he does, they will go after him. He knows that very well.

Like Mo'Nique was warning us about Oprah Winfrey. She was right all along. Hollywood was always Hollyweird. More and more people on social media have been calling out Oprah, Weinstein, HBO and many others for their roles in this. I too thought about being famous at one point, but thank goodness I changed my mind. I don't like all that negative energy.

Where do you see anyone saying these clowns sound credible? All over Twitter and youtube. etc. they're being called out bigtime. And Oprah is getting shredded for doing this to a dead icon that's not here to defend himself and her obvious hypocrisy.

Of course after this crap airs, some are going to trash MJ, but there are going to be even more that call out the one-sidedness and the bad acting etc.

And you have to ask yourself if they really had the goods on MJ, why are the mouthpieces selling this doc so hard and unchallenged before it airs? It's like they know many are going to call BS on this mess once the public sees it.

I totally agree with you!

I was canvassing the response on CBS This Mornings clip of W&S on facebook and I was plesantly surprised. This is the first time the public have been properly aquainted with these two frauds and despite giving lurid details of the alleged abuse at least 85% of people are calling BS on this.

I don't think we're giving the public enough credit on this. As soon as this feature is aired - people will start to naturally raise questions. The more momentum that is created from doubt the better the opportunity we have to reveal facts to debunk this propoganda peice.

I have this optimistic idea that the media are peddling this scandal for ratings and once W&R's credibility is ripped to shreds they'll u-turn on them and make a seperate controversay out of it... I know.. very optimistic...

The closer we get to the release of the documentary, the more obvious it becomes that Michael legacy will be killed. With every review I’ve read , the documentary does what the trial did not do, apparently convict Michael Jackson. Many reviews call for the end of his music and for it to be valuted. The allegations are just too great, and come st a perfect time. Michael will always have fans, but as a whole , his name is going to be totally shattered

chris123678;4243727 said:
The closer we get to the release of the documentary, the more obvious it becomes that Michael legacy will be killed. With every review I’ve read , the documentary does what the trial did not do, apparently convict Michael Jackson. Many reviews call for the end of his music and for it to be valuted. The allegations are just too great, and come st a perfect time. Michael will always have fans, but as a whole , his name is going to be totally shattered
There are people who are paid to say that.

I totally agree with you!

I was canvassing the response on CBS This Mornings clip of W&S on facebook and I was plesantly surprised. This is the first time the public have been properly aquainted with these two frauds and despite giving lurid details of the alleged abuse at least 85% of people are calling BS on this.

I don't think we're giving the public enough credit on this. As soon as this feature is aired - people will start to naturally raise questions. The more momentum that is created from doubt the better the opportunity we have to reveal facts to debunk this propoganda peice.

I have this optimistic idea that the media are peddling this scandal for ratings and once W&R's credibility is ripped to shreds they'll u-turn on them and make a seperate controversay out of it... I know.. very optimistic...

After the Jussie Smollett saga, people will be asking questions. Like Tyler Perry as Madea said, "When something don't set right with you, keep asking questions."

That right there what Paris on the previous page posted, the tweet by Leaving Neverland Facts, that IS a great start. Let's hope many more will follow. I mean this :

Chicago Tribune:"It’s unashamedly one-sided"..Slate: "But several critics have already noted the gaps in Leaving Neverland, with Entertainment Weekly calling it “woefully one-sided.” Chicago Sun-Times "we’re hearing from only one side, again and again."

I take all the good news, yes sir!

[h=1]Richard Plepler Departing HBO After Three Decades at Cable Giant[/h]
This is not a coincidence at all.

Seems like someone can't take the heat, huh? There's a something called karma, and when you mess with it, it comes back to haunt you

chris123678;4243727 said:

Unfortunately I agree.

Plepler's swansong for HBO is Leaving Neverland. How appropriate.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4243730 said:
That right there what Paris on the previous page posted, the tweet by Leaving Neverland Facts, that IS a great start. Let's hope many more will follow. I mean this :

Chicago Tribune:"It’s unashamedly one-sided"..Slate: "But several critics have already noted the gaps in Leaving Neverland, with Entertainment Weekly calling it “woefully one-sided.” Chicago Sun-Times "we’re hearing from only one side, again and again."

I take all the good news, yes sir!

But that's the thing: even the reviews that acknowledge its bias still laud it as "powerful" and "convincing." Acknowledging its bias isn't stopping the onslaught of bullshit.

They say he is stepping down because he is not in agreement with the new owner's strategy. He is the guy the estate called incompetent and a desperate failure in their lawsuit against HBO. Maybe he was against it but was shut down by AT&T. Maybe their lawyers did miss the disparagement clause and he is being blamed. Who knows. They say he made up his mind weeks ago. The timing does say this is related to the doc. He could have done it before or after but on the eve of broadcasting it he steps down one cannot but think it has to do with the documentary.

hmmmm..

It could have unfolded a couple ways..

* He was against the airing and the company was pushing for it and that is what he was happy with
* He set it up to release and dipped before it aired

Last edited:

But that's the thing: even the reviews that acknowledge its bias still laud it as "powerful" and "convincing." Acknowledging its bias isn't stopping the onslaught of bullshit.

Oh shit, ****ing hell. I should have known it was too good to be true. But we still have to wait and see what the general public says. If the majority falls for it, well...I'll lose all my faith in humanity then.

If they used their brains to find out about what the truth is with Jussie, then do it for Michael too!!!!! Media calling it powerful is no surprise though, and let's say it IS powerful because of the amazing acting by these two pieces of shit, yeah no wonder they fall for that. But use common sense, do research and oh man, does it become a different story.

Steve Harvey is waiting to shake down these fools. Go steve. He was mad just morning.

Oh shit, ****ing hell. I should have known it was too good to be true. But we still have to wait and see what the general public says. If the majority falls for it, well...I'll lose all my faith in humanity then.

If they used their brains to find out about what the truth is with Jussie, then do it for Michael too!!!!! Media calling it powerful is no surprise though, and let's say it IS powerful because of the amazing acting by these two pieces of shit, yeah no wonder they fall for that. But use common sense, do research and oh man, does it become a different story.
This is going to backfire in HBO's face. I believe in most people but we listen to the few who are the loudest. BWT it seem like MJ music is being more played my area. it is like the DJ's are pissed off. LOL.

Steve Harvey is waiting to shake down these fools. Go steve. He was mad just morning.

What happened? I was at work, what did he say? Never mind, I found it

Last edited:

He steps down today but that really means shitcanned. Tomorrow the f&@king documentary better get pulled.

Gavin's recorded interview with the police which was done when he first brought the allegations to their attention in May 2003 was also very convincing according to everyone who watched it in court. The media declared it the final nail in mi's coffin. but by the time the jurors were shown the interview Gavin had taken the stand and his testimony contradicted what he said in that interview. While the judge, at the request of the prosecutors, did instruct the jurors to focus on his demeanour not on the claims he was making, the jurors could not but compare what he told them with what he told the police in that interview and came to the conclusion that he was lying so what help putting a convincing performance will do you when there are information out there that contradict what you are saying. Those who are not invested in condemning MJ will ask questions. No doubt because there is something off about their stories.

Speed_Demon87;4243737 said:
Unfortunately I have to agree with you on that.

He was found not guilty in 2005 and yet there was still so many who wanted to take him down.

They got a victory when MJ passed away sadly and now they are fully set on destroying his legacy now that he has been dead for nearly 10 years and.

Considering the damage that has been done previously, Michael’s name was in a good position and just as you think we can leave the allegations behind, this documentary happens and suddenly everything is under threat once again. This can really hurt his reputation forever and he may never be looked at the same way again in the public eye. It’s bloody frightening!
"BE Careful in trying to dig a hole for someone else, U may find yourself in that hole". So if anyone is celebrating this trash, they will go down before MJ. Michael will be forever.

He steps down today but that really means shitcanned. Tomorrow the f&@king documentary better get pulled.
Even if it is not, this is going to EXPOSE everyone as the liars, nasty, etc they are including Wade, James, and this low life director.

Acess (Exclusive) Interview with Jackie, Tito & Marlon postet fom the 3T Fan Channel

Hm .... it turns out that maybe the whole family don't really know James.
What is not so good for The Rebuttle and for folowering interviews.

Last edited:
The problem is that most people are not going to dig around the internet for information. The Jacksons were ok on CBS, but if the gist of their defence is “we know our bother - he would never do this”, it just won’t be enough.

Branca is a powerful man and you know he is connected to power people. He needs to make a last minute power play and get this stopped,bottom line. Until it airs I will hold out hope. Sony can shut HBO down I’m sure.

They need witesses who were around with wade and james during that time and can expose what they are saying in their lawsuits and LN are lies in the rebuttle.

Ugh. The third article from the top of the BBC News page is a picture of W & S with the caption “Michael Jackson abused us hundreds of times”. Get ready for an awful week.

La74;4243743 said:
https://www.showbiz411.com/2019/02/...n-i-heard-that-he-died-i-was-so-happy-he-died

So it very graphic but it it Safechuck mother says she danced then she heard Michael was dead but Michael died in 2009 and Safechuck didn’t ”realize he was abused” until 2013..
Duh, of course it is going to be graphic. They have to throw everything at the wall and see what stick. Look at the so called 'ring", What person keeps a ring of someone who they claim 'abuse" him? James mother claim she was happy when MJ died. Wait, YOUR SON claim he did not know he was abuse UNTIL he saw Wade's claim in 2013 (MJ died in 2009). And MJ was so bad and graphic, why would they not know abuse when ASKED BY EVERYONE for YEARS over an over and still claim nothing happen even UNDE OATH. This is BS.

Boltzmann;4243751 said:
The problem is that most people are not going to dig around the internet for information. The Jacksons were ok on CBS, but if the gist of their defence is “we know our bother - he would never do this”, it just won’t be enough.
I agree. They need people who can break this thing down bit by bit. I suggest the Jackson if they speak to know facts like we do and actions.

Back