Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

So so proud seeing these buses. So glad the US have picked up on the idea too and raising money for billboards

This is such an Ugly Vicious widespead Attack against Michael Jackson. It makes you know there are some really powerful people behind it.
I pray they rot in Hell!!!!

[h=4]ypes of Perjury[/h]
Some statutes are very broad, covering almost every type of perjury, but in many cases how long the statute runs depends at least in part on the nature of the crime. The most serious forms of perjury usually happen in the courtroom where witnesses or parties give false testimony; this is particularly problematic in criminal matters where convictions hang in the balance. It can happen in many different ways, though. Omitting information on a tax return, lying in a written, signed document, and embellishing the truth in any sort of sworn statement are other examples.

Interviewsnips fom E- Red Carpet and extratv interview with the Jackson Family

Still wating for more parts but maybe they won't give us more.
Not really beliveable that the interviews were so short.

But good that they didn't interruped the interview with voice overs like they did in the cbs interview,

Last edited:

Question.. As haters often make up stories to prove Jacksons guilt, SOME fans do the same but to prove his innocence. The making up of stories is fairly annoying because they can be called out either way..

I saw a fan state that Michael Jackson walked Wade Robsons wife down the isle at their wedding. Does that hold any truth to it? Was Michael at the wedding at all? To me this is something to be talking about IF it was true and I would be suprised that it hasn't been discussed IF true.

Has anyone heard about Richard Plepler? Apologies if already posted.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dawnchmielewski/2019/02/28/hbo-chief-richard-plepler-bows-out/

Last edited:

Wade was being interviewed this morning by Gayle King on CBS, along with Jimmy Safechuck. NBC interviewed Dan Reed. I am still scratching my head how he looks at his son and instantly realizes that he was molested by Michael Jackson and it was WRONG! The guilt, the shame. I thought victim's lived with it all their lives. It's why victim's self-medicate with alcohol or drug's till they find a way to be peaceable with themselves. That an adult, who overpowered them out of their own arrogance, took advantage of them. It was NOT the victim's fault. They were prey.

Oprah Winfrey Network on Twitter ! Please leave comments ( facts and exposition ) .

https://twitter.com/OWNTV

Last edited:
The MJ fans are out in force on twitter ... but it doesn’t seem like the general public are seeing the comments on twitter really. Any comments will get about 10 likes. And there’s not many comments to begin with.

We need to move on to Facebook and YouTube. I’ve noticed the Facebook comments get hundreds of likes in the first half an hour and YouTube comments seem more permanent (in that people will be returning to the same videos for months) so it’s important to keep posting there too.

I remember this video I saw couple of years ago, this shows Michaels real intention with hanging with children in Neverland. Helping by spreadiing joy and happiness. So pure and so innocent and Michael and this disabled child makes "I Love You" sign language in front of the people including the childs parents.

1992 Michael Jackson Greets Make-A-Wish Foundation's David Sonnet at Neverland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4ItctDPxWE

So tragic now public believes W&S words by claiming Neverland was a child grooming facility staged by Michaels companies. I bet that if the psychopath Dan Reed, due to his insanity and obsession of sex, sees this video he would conclude that Michael doing that sign language was act on grooming on that child while the public was watching... :grrrrrr

It’s ugly out there but hang in there we will make it. How many people do they think will actually watch this crap? Or are they hoping for word of mouth after some viewers watch and spread the word. Did I mention Oprah is a cow!

YouTube is the best plattform to comment and spread facs in my opnion.
Many people don't have twitter, facebook, instergram because they don't tust these sites, but millions love youtube and are active there.
But videos from tabloid channels about LN often don't deserve it to give them views.
So the best thing to comment there is to have an apperatus that don't play the video automatically when you click on it!
Don't foget the thumbs up or thumbs down for the video for its rating.

MJJ2theMAX;4243992 said:
The MJ fans are out in force on twitter ... but it doesn’t seem like the general public are seeing the comments on twitter really. Any comments will get about 10 likes. And there’s not many comments to begin with.

We need to move on to Facebook and YouTube. I’ve noticed the Facebook comments get hundreds of likes in the first half an hour and YouTube comments seem more permanent (in that people will be returning to the same videos for months) so it’s important to keep posting there too.
I do not think the general public give a @#$. They can smell trash.

Speed_Demon87;4243990 said:
This King fella who is now spreading lies about Michael, didn’t someone say that Navi was his brother?

Also, is this the same guy who was making the King fan magazines in the 90s etc?

No adrian grant did off the wall mag that became king through mjni

Navi is asian is king?

I remember this video I saw couple of years ago, this shows Michaels real intention with hanging with children in Neverland. Helping by spreadiing joy and happiness. So pure and so innocent and Michael and this disabled child makes "I Love You" sign language in front of the people including the childs parents.

So tragic now public believes W&S words by claiming Neverland was a child grooming facility staged by Michaels companies. I bet that if the psychopath Dan Reed, due to his insanity and obsession of sex, sees this video he would conclude that Michael doing that sign language was act on grooming on that child while the public was watching... :grrrrrr
Don worry, this is going to blow up in their face. And if MJs home was that kind of place, why would he offer to be interviewed in 1993 to open up his "grooming home".

terrell;4244000 said:
I do not think the general public give a @#$. They can smell trash.
I agree. Most of my family and friends don’t give a damn. Some are wondering if I’m going to sing some Michael Jackson songs during karaoke, lol

Has somene contact to JacksonPassions/Mary and can ask her if she can pin the links to channels like mean machine, the MJ Innocent project and maybe the links to some good single LN -videos like Razorfists under her video "Michael and Wade Robson: The true story" to promote them for the vistors?

She could maybe also pin a playlist like mine.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIKkIBznNo7r1sS6oTym7X9-Zoq3LcS4n

So orka is now asking who were the people who helped mj. Shes obviously been briefed on the company lawsuit.anyone fancy twittering the likes of karen faye to let them know the "almighty" is accusing mjs staff of been involved. Could get intresting?

That was Michael and it's heartbreaking that he isn't seen like this for everyone in the world. No matter what the outcome of this nightmare is, there will always be people that think of him as a disgusting person and that's all thanks to a couple of rotten souls. When you watch videos like those and several other ones similar to it you just see how sincere, how genuine it all is and how there's absolutely nothing sinister about it.

That was Michael and it's heartbreaking that he isn't seen like this for everyone in the world. No matter what the outcome of this nightmare is, there will always be people that think of him as a disgusting person and that's all thanks to a couple of rotten souls. When you watch videos like those and several other ones similar to it you just see how sincere, how genuine it all is and how there's absolutely nothing sinister about it.

There are always going to be evil people to try to tear you down; however, Michael will get through this. And yes, the heart of what we see in MJ is what keep him to keep overcoming this trash (that is why evil has to work so hard as those liars are doing and I still say something is waiting to expose these liars even more in the week to come). They can hate all they want, MJ won't go down and it may get even bigger. What is happening to MJ is really something we all should be concern about. To see people can testify about u being innocent even for years and then just come out and say something can now overlook all what LAW cleared u on. This is beyond Michael. I think next week, we are going to see heavy weights coming out because people have to wait on the film to come out before they attack. Oh this is no slam dunk for these fools so they can do their round all they want. It is going to bit them in the @$$.

New video from Michael Jackson Innocent Project:
Leaving Neverland- 'A different truth'

Please like comment subscribe and give views!

This is GREAT!

Safechuck is not liking it when the host reads the The Jackson family statement in an angry manner.

If only someone would expose and grill them hard, they would be humiliated.....

This video needs to be up on youtube!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Look at their body language in the small clips we're allowed to see as she reads the Estate statement. They are squirming. Dan Reed keeps smirking. <a href="https://twitter.com/VictoriaLIVE?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@VictoriaLIVE</a> we need the FULL UNEDITED video of the whole (pre-recorded) interview. We need to see ONLY THEM w/o any cuts/edits. <a href="https://t.co/A6AWtExIaN">pic.twitter.com/A6AWtExIaN</a></p>&mdash; RW - MJ AUTOMATIC TWEETS AND EMAILS (@appleseed120) <a href="https://twitter.com/appleseed120/status/1101536631872466944?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 1, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

MJJ2theMAX;4243992 said:

Yes, I agree. I think FB is where it's all happening. On various network pages and articles etc - literally thousands of comments. I feel that on twitter your trying to educate clear influencers with blue ticks. They're not interested and they have an agenda to push lies. The real people are on facebook and I must say.. a large portion aren't buying this crap. I'm trying to gentle insert facts into comments and stear doubters but it's such hard work - it's like fire fighting to a certain degree.

As I mentioned before - I think the general public have always been very polorised on this topic. It's only more apparent now that we're in the thick of it and the debate has been reignited. We've had the luxury of those allegations fading but in actual fact the doubters have always been out there. If this documentary wasn't happening and you released a poll on MJ (Guilty or Innocent) then I think the result would be marginally the same as if it had aired.

I'm starting to come to the realisation that once someone has made up their mind - irrespective of facts - it's a tough sell. People are not willing to put in the effort to conduct basic research. It's much easier to be spoon fed a story and it's these type of people that Reed is relying on peddle this nonsense. It's the sad reality.

Although it may look as if i'm giving up but I'm starting to question why I'm trying to educate ignorant people. It's soul destorying. I'm focusing on, what I can identify, the minority. Why waste my time on negativity? They hold the same opinion as they did 10years ago and there little scope for them to change it. It's same predictable rebuttal.. why settle if you're guilty?, he was always weird, he bought the silence of everyone, obviously he done it, he openly shared his bed with children etc.. - how do you even reason with that mentality?? These are the same ignorant responses that we've been faced with for years held by the same people.

I feel like it's my duty to inform them in a bid to perserve MJ's legacy but what matters to me most is what MJ means to me. These people don't even deserve MJ if I'm being honest!

So orka is now asking who were the people who helped mj. Shes obviously been briefed on the company lawsuit.anyone fancy twittering the likes of karen faye to let them know the "almighty" is accusing mjs staff of been involved. Could get intresting?
Please someone let Karen Faye know what Oprah is, now, saying about her.

Back