Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Speed_Demon87;4244374 said:
Thank you, that’s fine then :)

I was possibly getting a bit mixed up with criminal activity and these two fools tryIng to get money from the estate.

I’ve noticed that you can’t say too much negative stuff on here as you get slated. I wasn’t aware of that so from now on I’ll keep my opinion to myself and will support MJ (as I’ve always done)

I think that people are understandably jumpy and unnerved right now.

But I also think that this should be a safe place for fans to say how they feel. We are all on the same side here - even if we react differently to what is being publicly said about Michael.

In some sense, I think we all come here for some form of mutual support. Shooting each other down is not productive in my opinion.

I think every fan on here should put up a small to medium sized list of facts as to why MJ is innocent and why this ‘documentary’ can’t be believed (perhaps a ‘top ten reasons’ list. Not too long as we want to entice people to read it before they see the ‘documentary’. Perhaps with a really good headline also. Once other fans see this they can also copy and paste the post.

Who’s with me?

Edit: Something like the following, but perhaps shorter?

- The FBI secretly investigated MJ for over ten years, they tracked his phone calls, his computers, everything..and they found not one piece of evidence whatsoever to suggest he was an abuser.

- Wade Robson, the guy that is accusing him now, was bought in as MJ’s very first defence witness in his 2005 trial. If u molested somebody and were on trial for molesting some body else, why would someone you molested to be anywhere near the trial, let alone as your first defence witness! During the trial Wade swore under oath with his hand on the bible and was adamant that MJ had never done anything inappropriate to him. He has now changed his story and thus has commited perjury. So he either lied then or hes lying now. Not the only time he has lied I will add. In fact if you do some research he is a well known liar. Only after MJ died (and now cant defend himself) and his estate denied Robson to work with them on various projects (he didn’t get the money) he suddenly changes his story.

- MJ was only accused twice in his life. 1993 and 2003. This is rare for a pedophile to only strike twice in a span of ten years, as pedophilia is a sickness and it is common for abusers to have hundreds of victims. And this is a guy that had so much access to and was around so many kids so regularly.

- If somebody molested your child would you want him or her locked up for the rest of their life or would you just settle for a pay check? BOTH times he was accused, instead of going to the police to get him locked up, both families went to lawyers to get money. Not only that, they both went to THE SAME LAWYERS.

- MJ was found not guilty on every single charge in 2005. This wasn’t because of the ‘celebrity factor’ or any other reason other then that there simply was just no evidence to convict him of anything. There was however plenty of evidence that the accusers were con artists who cheated and used alot of people for money, including other celebrities. The mother even went to prison for welfare fraud. If you do some research you will realise that along with so many other things the timeline in which MJ supposedly molested the boy was absolutely absurd. Actually the entire case was and it’s ridiculous that it even went to trial.

Last edited:
Speed_Demon87;4244360 said:
How dare you accuse me of being a troll or something similar.

Listen here pal, I’ve been a fan since early 2001, my parents have seen MJ live numerous times, including Glasgow, Liverpool and a few Wembley shows. I’ve grew up with him and have defended him all the way, after the Bashir documentary, 2005 trial etc.

Had tickets to this is it , (kept the souvenir ticket) and have bought every official release by MJ. The man is my idol and I’m extremely concerned about what might happen following the release of this documentary.

Michael was the greatest entertainer and biggest celebrity in the world. I want his legacy to remain in place.

Just because I’ve questioned what might happen after this documentary does not make me a troll.

Don't worry man, I was labeled a troll too a week ago. I was advised to stay away from logging in till it all blows over. That's what I did but I just had to support you in this. Some people here have quite clearly lost their minds. Anyway I'm backing away again now, just needed to support you.

ksat9;4244367 said:
I’m new to this site, but because of this mockumentary I needed somewhere to vent with the rest of the MJ fans.
My emotions have been a complete roller coaster these past few weeks.
Regardless of what happens I will state this, I will NEVER have faith and trust in the media ever again.
They weren’t even reporting the cases when it happened yet they have all jumped at the chance to report on this nonsense.
The fact that so many “journalists” have refused to fact check and are actively spreading the lies of people like Maureen Orth disgusts me.
Those three stooges have literally contradicted their stories and have exposed their lies so many times that if any reputable journalist has the guts they could expose them.
It may be ugly next week and it may be ugly throughout March, but I feel deep in my heart that the truth when it comes to those two will come out.

That's just pretty much how the media works, they don't only do this to MJ. The bigger the name, the harder the punch. It sells, it gets clicks, it gets ratings. It's good business...

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Yashi has been posting on Facebook

I have just come across a tweet by someone who attended Oprah's show who said she found the accusers credibility to be questionable. From her profile she seems opinionated and has addressed many stories in the news but not single post about MJ which is great. This is a member of the public who was not swayed. God please have MJ's back.

could you post a screenshot ?

Don't worry man, I was labeled a troll too a week ago. I was advised to stay away from logging in till it all blows over. That's what I did but I just had to support you in this. Some people here have quite clearly lost their minds. Anyway I'm backing away again now, just needed to support you.
Both of u stay. We all are compassionate especially during these times. We all have been through it and we all aved dished it out. take it all with love and we a family. We all have the same goal.

Barnes' letter to HBO is very powerful. I love this guy. Raj has just twitted it, please someone post it here I cannot do so using my phone. Thanks.

Lol.. CBS This morning uploaded now two hours ago a 30 min. Long new video from the wade & James interview.
I don't know if this finally now the compleate interview after they released more then 10 snips from it over 4 days after two days with snips from the Dan Reed Interview!!!
Again the FOUR Jackson Family members had less then 10 minutes with many voiceovers and cuts and the snips were only presented in 2 days.

They really wanna make sure that everyone know about LN and is braiswashed at its best before it airs.

I never subscribed to a cbs channel.
Is it normal that they released so many videos to a film or a doc in a few days?
I think its maybe nearly 20 videos now from the three channels they have they made to LN in this week.

Last edited:

Lol.. CBS This morning uploaded now two hours ago a 30 min. Long new video from the wade & James interview.
I don't know if this finally now the compleate interview after they released more then 10 snips from it over 4 days after two days with snips from the Dan Reed Interview!!!
Again the FOUR Jackson Family members had less then 10 minutes with many voiceovers and cuts and the snips were only presented in 2 days.

They really wanna make sure that everyone know about LN and is braiswashed at its best before it airs.

I never subscribed to a cbs channel.
Is it normal that they released so many videos to a film or a doc in a few days?
I think its mayne nearly 20 videos now from the three channels they have they made to LN in this week.

Gayle King, Oprah's Lapdog, works on the CBS Morning Show.

Aaron Carter has piped up. LOL...it's all kicking off

Good video edit with MJ defending himself:

Video about MJs lawsuit against Victor Guititirez:

Last edited:

Oprah has asked people to cancel MJ on her magazine ig. To say that she is being dragged is an underestimate. I am really surprised at how many people are rushing to MJ's side. It is brutal lol

She ruined it with the conservative white housewives when she went after Trump and now she is enraging the black community.

Last edited:

Oprah has asked people to cancel MJ on her magazine ig. To say that she is being dragged is an underestimate. I am really surprised at how many people are rushing to MJ's side. It is brutal lol

She ruined it with the conservative white housewives when she went after Trump and now she is enraging the black community.

Add Mo'Nique to the list. She warned us about Oprah a few years ago when she got blacklisted. More and more people are showing their support for Michael and the media is pissed!

AARON CARTER&#8207;Verified account @aaroncarter<button type="button" class=" EdgeButton EdgeButton--secondary EdgeButton--medium button-text follow-text" style="color: rgb(27, 149, 224); font-family: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; font-weight: bold; line-height: 20px; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 1px solid rgb(27, 149, 224); padding: 6px 16px; transition: box-shadow 0.15s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: box-shadow 0.15s ease-in-out; border-top-left-radius: 100px; border-top-right-radius: 100px; border-bottom-right-radius: 100px; border-bottom-left-radius: 100px; box-shadow: none; position: relative; white-space: nowrap; display: block; min-width: 105px;">FollowFollow
@aaroncarter​
</button>

<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" style="color: rgb(101, 119, 134); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px 0px 0px 9px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding-right: 9px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 9px; transition: box-shadow 0.15s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: box-shadow 0.15s ease-in-out; position: relative;">More
</button>

AARON CARTER Retweeted Xose Navarro
If he mentioned my name I will sue him!! Straight up WADE ROBSON YOU MENTION MY NAME YOY BETTER HAVE 100,000 dollars to Retain an attorney cause I&#8217;ll drown you in court costs alone.

Go Aaron GO

could you post a screenshot ?

Oprah doesn't question their credibility, she watched the doc with Geffen and King then organised her show around it, she believes and promotes it and calls for us to say goodbye to Michael on her magazine.

AARON CARTER?Verified account @aaroncarterFollowFollow
@aaroncarter​

More

AARON CARTER Retweeted bee
Let him put my ****ing name is hi mouth one more@time!! WADE!! What the **** are you doing dude!!!

Oprah has lost her damn mind.

Damn good to see Aaron not being happy with that stuff. That's about the tweet from Wade's Twitter right? Or is Aaron implied as a "victim" in LN as well?

Also, LN is tomorrow isn't it? If Reed wants to remove the part about Barnes he needs to be fast, hahaha, oh man.

Yes, it is about Wade's tweet today. He has removed it by the way. Most probably after he heard of Brett's letter to HBO. He does not want to be sued and lose all the money he is 'working hard' to get.

What is Aaron actually responding to? Trying to get this clear, is he mentioned in LN? Or is this about the Twitter account that is supposedly Wade's? We don't know if thats his real account do we?

What is Aaron actually responding to? Trying to get this clear, is he mentioned in LN? Or is this about the Twitter account that is supposedly Wade's? We don't know if thats his real account do we?

This is about Wade's tweet earlier today. Many says it is his. Anyway, we know now where Aaron stands regarding these allegations.

Yes, it is about Wade's tweet today. He has removed it by the way. Most probably after he heard of Brett's letter to HBO. He does not want to be sued and lose all the money he is 'working hard' to get.

Sad. It whould be better when he had left it there. It looked so stange to the public for a sexual abused victim!

We should save the screen shot somewhere.
I hope someone like 'Mean Machine' will use this tweet in an upcomimg video.

Oprah has lost her damn mind.

Damn good to see Aaron not being happy with that stuff. That's about the tweet from Wade's Twitter right? Or is Aaron implied as a "victim" in LN as well?

Also, LN is tomorrow isn't it? If Reed wants to remove the part about Barnes he needs to be fast, hahaha, oh man.

The letter says that the Barnes pics and references had to be confirmed as removed by 27th Feb.....

Don't know why we should be surprised at Wade - his business IS called 'Wade Robson CREATIONS'. LOL

Last edited:
Back