Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

I watched it illegally on a live stream. It's bad. I can see why the average viewer MIGHT believe it. But there's no evidence whatsoever. A few faxes from Michal saying I love you. To both wade and his mother lol so nothing there
They use clips from thriller, black or white , the way you make me feel etc..can.the estate sue for copyright?

The sexual acts are described in graphic detail. But not 1 tear is shed and both look like they are acting. It's too overdramatic.
They also name Brett and Mac by name and show footage of them. I hope Mac sues them too.

Positives: nice new photos of Michael, some without makeup.

I don't know how people are gonna take it. The guys are not sympathetic at all. They only tears that were shed were Wade's brother and sister and it was in relation to their father being bipolar and the family breaking up when wade , his sister and mother loved to America.

I do find that very very odd. I think years and years down the line you can become matter of fact about these things, but when these realisations are fresh?? Nah. I can't quite fathom that. I volunteer for a suicide helpline where people call to talk about their problems etc, whenever people talk about abuse you can hear it in their voice. They can barely speak, they might have PTSD, can't leave the house etc, they can hardly bare to say what happened. I don't see how these guys can be so stone cold and confident. I don't know why they would need to go into detail either, i don't see what the point is of that at all.

52980430_2352924441438681_2581682791263502336_n.jpg

great that frank is sticking up for mj

I do find that very very odd. I think years and years down the line you can become matter of fact about these things, but when these realisations are fresh?? Nah. I can't quite fathom that. I volunteer for a suicide helpline where people call to talk about their problems etc, whenever people talk about abuse you can hear it in their voice. They can barely speak, they might have PTSD, can't leave the house etc, they can hardly bare to say what happened. I don't see how these guys can be so stone cold and confident. I don't know why they would need to go into detail either, i don't see what the point is of that at all.

They need to go into detail because Dan Reed asked them too. The bigger the shock, the bigger the waves it's going to make. Dan Reed is a pro but not very subtle.
Also his constant smirk in interviews clearly show he is having a great time bullying Mj fans

Yay my son was molested, let's throw a party!! That jovial?

Dunno if it's THAT jovial; I'm just going off of what I'm reading off of another forum. Her and Safechuck are said to be laughing/smirking during their interviews.

Apparently the only "evidence" the believers are citing against MJ is the fact that he allowed them in his bed. That's what I am getting from the tweets. People are really wondering why they were very unemotional except when reminiscing their time with MJ and at Neverland their faces glows!

I'm wondering if the Mum's are expecting sympathy?..lol, they may be in for a shock

Dunno if it's THAT jovial; I'm just going off of what I'm reading off of another forum. Her and Safechuck are said to be laughing/smirking during their interviews.

Oh I see, well it's hard not to smirk when the guy doing the interviews is smirking all the time too....

Part 2 is available to stream already on the hbo site. I don't wanna join the site. Anybody know of a way to watch it illegally before it airs tomorrow?

I checked the letterbox reviews and they are pretty clearly all condemning MJ. They say it's all very believable and there is no single doubt that MJ is guilty after watching this. Someone called it the best horror film in decades.

This doc is so bad. Makes you want to puke with what these liars are saying

Oh man. Going to be a SH**STORM

Amazing something like this could happen.

I hope Oprah and everybody burn in hell

Only watching a min or so here there.

Actually, here in the US there's been no high ratings for this.
Seems to be a bust for HBO.

Only watching a min or so here there.

I know. It's hurting to see this happening, but that's why we have to keep fighting. I didn't watch it since I don't have HBO, thank God. Tomorrow morning, blast Michael's music out loud!

I'm laughing at my Twitter. "If you feel triggered watching this doc, call our hotline"

My lord

And Why is Safechucks mother laughing like she's all ina good mood in the doc lol

Safechuk is a terrible actor as well. Just terrible when he is talking about stuff done.

I checked the letterbox reviews and they are pretty clearly all condemning MJ. They say it's all very believable and there is no single doubt that MJ is guilty after watching this. Someone called it the best horror film in decades.
No they are not. Some pro some against and there are not much reviews really. Most people say James' mom was smiling while her son was describing the abuse. The details were very graphic but everyone is very unemotional. The only time someone becomes emotional is in the scene where Wade's brother and sister describe their father illness and suicide. Actually the reaction is way better that what we were led to believe it would be. Now their claims will be ripped to shreds. Wade and his mom claimed mj spent a very considerable time with them when in fact she testified under oath in 2005 to the contrary. It is clear now their families know they are liars that's why no one is able to become emotional not even as an act.

Last edited:
Judging by twitter the worst things are the faxes ("love letters" lol), talking on the phone for "up to 7 hours", and sleeping in the same bed. I believe those are the things that are being considered as "proof" other than the graphic sexual stories. A lot of people comparing it to "Kidnapped In Plain Sight" and "blaming" the parents. Anything I'm missing? I'll be downloading it later to watch it.

No they are not. Some pro some against and there are not much reviews really. Most people say James' mom was smiling while her son was describing the abuse. The details were very graphic but everyone is very unemotional. The only time someone becomes emotional is in the scene where Wade's brother and sister describe their father illness and suicide. Actually it is way better that what we were told the reaction would be. Now their claims will be ripped to shreds. Because Wade and his mom claimed that mj spent a very considerable time with them when in fact she testified under oath in 2005 to the opposite. It is clearl now that their families know they are liars.

First thing I noticed. They are all like robots. No sadness. Nothing

Judging by twitter the worst things are the faxes ("love letters" lol), talking on the phone for "up to 7 hours", and sleeping in the same bed. I believe those are the things that are being considered as "proof" other than the graphic sexual stories. A lot of people comparing it to "Kidnapped In Plain Sight" and "blaming" the parents. Anything I'm missing? I'll be downloading it later to watch it.

and the ceremony and the rings lol

Worth watching!
Ross talks about Robson testifying in 2005, and about SO much more!!!!

Nicole's View Livestream: Interview With Private Investigator Scott Ross

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDa27x6mTWs&feature=youtu.be

Indeed, if anyone missed it you must check it out!

it has very interesting information about Wade and Safechuck from Scott Ross Michaels private investigator in the 2005 trial. Robson claims Michael legal team PRESSURED him into testifying at the trial, and Scott Ross says thats total bullshit. Safechuck claims he was begged to testify, and Scott Ross says thats a COMPLETE MADE UP LIE.

Please take the time and listen to it, its really worth the time spent.

Lightbringer;4244938 said:
Indeed, if anyone missed it you must check it out!

it has very interesting information about Wade and Safechuck from Scott Ross Michaels private investigator in the 2005 trial. Robson claims Michael legal team PRESSURED him into testifying at the trial, and Scott Ross says thats total bullshit. Safechuck claims he was begged to testify, and Scott Ross says thats a COMPLETE MADE UP LIE.

Please take the time and listen to it, its really worth the time spent.

[video=youtube;pDa27x6mTWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDa27x6mTWs[/video]

I did a transcript on Safechucks lie.

Q. Can you explain Safechucks relation to the 2005 trial.

Scott Ross: “Pre-trial motions are in place to prevent things coming in that are irrelevant. With Safechuck there was declaration in 1993-94 somehow in connection with the Jordan Chandler matter. Safechuck had signed a declaration that nothing ever happened, Michael did not do anything. So Safechuck for purposes of the trial, was what we would call a nonentity. The judge had already ruled that nothing regarding Safechuck were going to be allowed, nothing was going to be discussed, no evidence one way or the other was going to be brought in. Safechuck for purposes of this trial, did not exist, plain and simple. So when I heard these stories that Evvy Tavasci, Michaels personal assistant for 20 years, was calling Safechuck repeatedly and begging him to testify, it’s not even absurdity, the stupidity of that comment is beyond belief. Simply based on the fact that it’s not up to Evvy Tavasci to decide who’s going to testify, it was not even up to Mesereau or Sneddon. At that point the judge had already long since ruled, well over 7-8 months before that Safechuck was a nonentity.

Q. So Safechuck was not even a part of the trial?
Scott Ross: “He had absolutely nothing to do with it at all, other than maybe if he was watching it on TV, that was as close as he got to it. He was never ever an entity.”

Scott Ross - Michael Jacksons Private Investigator for the 2005 trial, from interview 2019-03-04

This is how unintelligent and lazy most of America is

"Just finished part 1 of the MJ doc on @hbo and wow. Wife is crying, I’m relieved he never answered all of my letters. Still love the music and know that there are always 2 sides but DAMN. #leavingneverland #MichaelJackson"

It's trending in the USA and Michael Jackson. Don't know about elsewhere

People just assume these 2 guys are telling the truth. It's soo infuriating.

I don't understand how these men are coming off as credible.

It seems as if shock value guarantees it's seen as truth.

Never has Why You Wanna Trip On Me seemed more relevant. Here in the UK we have uncertainty over Brexit and teenagers dying on our streets because of escalating knife crime. This is what the media should be focusing on.

Obviously the film can be downloaded/pirated now, so DO NOT give HBO any more ratings, if you need to watch it, download it!

So folks, do you see it as good that people are downloading the movie all over the world already?

I mean, if people all over the world watch it via pirate, then less people will watch in on TV in europe and australia when it airs there.

On the other hand, you dont want anyone to see this shit! Its a double edged sword.

Back