Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

For some reason I thought it would have aired in the UK today as well but it seems I was mistaken. For now, I'm just gonna enjoy the DWT Bucharest show on the official MJ Youtube page (link for anyone who wants to watch).

Godspeed everyone.

Smooth72;4244721 said:
Do you think there really will be a docu-series?It took 2 years to make LN. if they knew about this for a while and started one a year or so ago then ok. To put something together that is factual and effective will take years. Not to mention the appeal of these joker law suits. I don’t really know if can happen in time to be effective. Let’s hope they have been secretly making something for a long time.

If there will be a docuseries it will take time.. I believe Gerldine Hughes documentary will have a faster turn around. She understands how to get things published and pushed out - but her stuff will never get the attention Tajs project would..

So either way I do believe a professional project will be coming and I really believe Taj inteds to release it.. The budget he set out for is just really high!

I can't believe this sh!+ is airing as we speak..........................

It's super frustrated when people know nothing about the allegations, refuse to research them but still act like they know everything about them

^ YUP!

I want to watch this doc to know every word, to dissect it and kill it from limb to limb.. I just refuse to give HBO that extra single rating! I gotta find a way to watch it ASAP!

It's super frustrated when people know nothing about the allegations, refuse to research them but still act like they know everything about them

Unfortunately this is the way the majority of the public are, They hear something and that's it. They can't be bothered to do any research at all, They just take what they hear as fact and form their own opinions based on no knowledge other than that.

What's even more frustrating is many people are very stubborn in their opinion, and won't back down no matter how good your argument is. Once they have formed an opinion on something, even if it's based on little to no facts, you cannot change their mind.

I urge everybody to post on your facebooks, twitters, etc your defence or MJ while this is airing. I think it’s important.

My Facebook post (copy and paste if u like):

So the FBI can secretly investigate Michael Jackson for 10 years, tracking his where abouts, computers, phone calls, etc and release a 300 plus page document completely vindicating him, stating there was absolutely nothing to even remotely suggest he was an abuser, and the general public (and media) completely ignores it. Yet two admitted liars and perjurers (one of which who even refers to himself as a ‘master of deception’) can come out with a completely one sided, sensationalist story (yes story not documentary) which contains literally no evidence whatsoever (and has a shit load of inconsistencies) and a large majority of the public doesn’t even question it.

The jurors who found Michael Jackson not guilty in his 2005 trial agree with the FBI. Juror Paulina Coccoz said: ‘It was pretty obvious there was no molestation done...it was pretty obvious that there were ulterior motives on behalf of the family. And the mother, she orchestrated the whole thing..there wasn’t a shred of evidence’.

Just because a story is graphic and disturbing doesn’t make it true. Before you judge anything do your research. Facts don’t lie, people do.

“Anything for money”.

For some reason I thought it would have aired in the UK today as well but it seems I was mistaken. For now, I'm just gonna enjoy the DWT Bucharest show on the official MJ Youtube page (link for anyone who wants to watch).

Godspeed everyone.

That Romanian crowd is crazy. Look at the atmosphere , the togetherness and the joy during the "someone put your hand out" instrumental.... I never say this but I wanted to be among those people. I was too young to properly enjoy an MJ concert. I went with my dad and neighbors back in the day. :sarmoti:punk:

The performance of billie jean is extraordinary. I love how his vocals get better and better as the song goes on. His vocal ticks and yelps are amazing. Listen to that "aoew" when he has his mic down! :mj5:

I'm looking forward to the bad concert tomorrow. I never saw it, only a very washed up looking Yokohama performance. I hope one day we'll get a concert from the American leg too as he sang the way you make me feel and smooth criminal live on those concerts!
And then please can we get a couple of Triumph, Destiny and any other concerts please! I also want to see a proper J5 American concert. Those Mexican concerts on youtube are great but the crowd is awful :eek:mg:

In Belgium it airs on Friday. I'm already dreading the texts I'm gonna get. I'll probably reply with: "what doc are you talking about?"

Excluding the obvious fan accounts, Twitter reactions seem to be incredibly mixed.

Some people are calling out the bad acting, questionable motives, inconsistent stories (apparently Safechuck discusses a grooming period and Robson insists there wasn't one), and emotional manipulation. Others are locking down the "BELIEVE VICTIMS" mentality and are sticking to their guns.

Apparently the twitter action is very pro MJ.
I don't follow social media, can anyone confirm?

I'm watching the Bucharest concert stream on "Youtube" instead. I can't stomach to watch the horrible lies in the documentary. I hope the documentary is a flop. I have HBO but I want that channel removed from my plan now. I will never support them again. Those bastards.

Sorry if someone said this already but apparently Wade said Michael's hair felt like a brillo pad. Is he an idiot? LMAO...that hasn't gone down well. Why would you even say that?

A lot of reaction I've seen seems to be shock/disgust at the details, people being like 'I can't believe this' etc. I've noticed a lot of attention has gone onto the parents...not sure if thats a good thing or not. I saw one that didn't believe Joy looked upset/regretful enough

Sorry if someone said this already but apparently Wade said Michael's hair felt like a brillo pad. Is he an idiot? LMAO...that hasn't gone down well. Why would you even say that?

Damn I'd hate to be Mj's hairdresser!

So people that watched it (according to what people are posting about it) leans in Michaels favor????? 1/3 ratio? 1/6? 1/100000? lol

NYT article is neutral. Just recounts allegations and says that no corroborating evidence was provided to substantiate the claims.
Does say the estate and legacy are in danger.

So people that watched it (according to what people are posting about it) leans in Michaels favor????? 1/3 ratio? 1/6? 1/100000? lol

That's impossible to know as of now. We'll know more tomorrow...

A lot of reaction I've seen seems to be shock/disgust at the details, people being like 'I can't believe this' etc. I've noticed a lot of attention has gone onto the parents...not sure if thats a good thing or not. I saw one that didn't believe Joy looked upset/regretful enough

Safechuck's mom is said to be pretty jovial during her parts. And Safechuck himself was apparently laughing when describing what happened... so that's a big load of WTF right there. And many are calling it out based on how WTF it is.

I watched it illegally on a live stream. It's bad. I can see why the average viewer MIGHT believe it. But there's no evidence whatsoever. A few faxes from Michal saying I love you. To both wade and his mother lol so nothing there
They use clips from thriller, black or white , the way you make me feel etc..can.the estate sue for copyright?

The sexual acts are described in graphic detail. But not 1 tear is shed and both look like they are acting. It's too overdramatic.
They also name Brett and Mac by name and show footage of them. I hope Mac sues them too.

Positives: nice new photos of Michael, some without makeup.

I don't know how people are gonna take it. The guys are not sympathetic at all. They only tears that were shed were Wade's brother and sister and it was in relation to their father being bipolar and the family breaking up when wade , his sister and mother loved to America.

I watched it illegally on a live stream. It's bad. I can see why the average viewer MIGHT believe it. But there's no evidence whatsoever. A few faxes from Michal saying I love you. To both wade and his mother lol so nothing there
They use clips from thriller, black or white , the way you make me feel etc..can.the estate sue for copyright?

The sexual acts are described in graphic detail. But not 1 tear is shed and both look like they are acting. It's too overdramatic.
They also name Brett and Mac by name and show footage of them. I hope Mac sues them too.

Positives: nice new photos of Michael, some without makeup.

I don't know how people are gonna take it. The guys are not sympathetic at all. They only tears that were shed were Wade's brother and sister and it was in relation to their father being bipolar and the family breaking up when wade , his sister and mother loved to America.

Thanks for watching it! Now I don't have to anymore, not that I was gonna.
It's great news that there weren't any tears!

Safechuck's mom is said to be pretty jovial during her parts. And Safechuck himself was apparently laughing when describing what happened... so that's a big load of WTF right there. And many are calling it out based on how WTF it is.

Yay my son was molested, let's throw a party!! That jovial?

52980430_2352924441438681_2581682791263502336_n.jpg

Back