Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Don’t you hate it when someone doesn’t clean up after their dog and you step in a Wade. Or you get the car washed and a bird Safechucks all over the shiny paint work.

Carmour260;4244931 said:
Are you sure about it? If this is true, then karma's a bitch

Albion;4244953 said:
Don’t you hate it when someone doesn’t clean up after their dog and you step in a Wade. Or you get the car washed and a bird Safechucks all over the shiny paint work.
Yea, I hate when that happens.😄

Last edited:
Obviously the film can be downloaded/pirated now, so DO NOT give HBO any more ratings, if you need to watch it, download it!

So folks, do you see it as good that people are downloading the movie all over the world already?

I mean, if people all over the world watch it via pirate, then less people will watch in on TV in europe and australia when it airs there.

On the other hand, you dont want anyone to see this shit! Its a double edged sword.

Its not good that people can download it!
All the haters can make videos with it then.

Someone should inform Mc amd barnes about what is said and shown in the documantary from them with parts of the tramscript.

Many many misconceptions. MJ was not calling boys speaking with them for hours. We have seen that with the glenda tapes. He usually talked with the parents for hours but then the kids want also to speak with him and he ended up being forced to do so because he could not say no to them. He sounded very bored when he was speaking with Glenda's son but he was patient and polite but spoke with the mother for hours and was very talkative. Who to say that was not really the case with the other families? The many faxes to wade that everyone is talking about now. Joy herself spoke about them fondly. She said his assistant used to send them messages from him but Joy convinced mj to learn to use the fax machine so he can send them more. He did learn and the first time he sent them he sent them many because he did not know how to use it properly they came back and found the floor covered with paper. They have kept the papers and are using them as evidence that MJ was so obsessed with the boy he kept sending him love notes by fax non-stop. Everything is being taken out of context. EVERYTHING.

Once the shock goes. A well put rebuttal will put everything in perspective. But, it is trending around the world and the tweets I saw are condemning him while the fans keep saying do not believe the liars because they testified under oath he did nothing which is not a good argument. We need to discredit what they said in the documentary. That's what will make people re consider everything. It would be great if Bett and Mac would sue HBO. Because then people will think twice. The most damaging thing against MJ today was the fact that he allowed children in his bed. People do not understand why and for many that's enough of a reason to condemn his behaviour.

Last edited:
Razörfist have a video of him watching and doing live commentary on Leaving Neverland, in case anyone decides to watch it and wants company. Razörfist is doing a great job defending MJ on twitter, he is amazing! Its available on his twitter feed.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It's time for a Propaganda Party! Join the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RazorFistForce?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#RazorFistForce</a> as we laugh at a fine Fantasy film, <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverland?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeavingNeverland</a>! <a href="https://t.co/7pU7mkosop">https://t.co/7pU7mkosop</a></p>&mdash; RazörFist (@RAZ0RFIST) <a href="https://twitter.com/RAZ0RFIST/status/1102404534213652480?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 4, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
Lightbringer;4244959 said:
Razörfist have a video of him watching and doing live commentary on Leaving Neverland, in case anyone decides to watch it and wants company. Razörfist is doing a great job defending MJ on twitter, he is amazing!
Great I hope he uploads the video on youtube or better an edited version of it.

'River Gibbs MJ' wanted to watch the mokementary too.

Last edited:
I can't believe people do not have a mind of their own. I am seeing professionals saying things like "Oh man, this is so hard to watch. It's going to be hard to shut him off for good. The evidence is damning"

I'm like what evidence. There is NONE!

Because James and Wade have lied so much, it is going to be a boom to the youtube video rebuttal makers.?

I can't find Cascio's Twitter though, how did you get that tweet? Am I stupid lol? He's nowhere to be found.

The tweets on Twitter are not that bad. I expected much more outrage. Wade and James seemed like actors. Americans may believe their nonsense, but I believe the rest of the world think there's something off with those two men's story.

Looks like part 2 is also now available to download at torrent sites.

Many many misconceptions. MJ was not calling boys speaking with them for hours. We have seen that with the glenda tapes. He usually talked with the parents for hours but then the kids want also to speak with him and he ended up being forced to do so because he could not say no to them. He sounded very bored when he was speaking with Glenda's son but he was patient and polite but spoke with the mother for hours and was very talkative. Who to say that was not really the case with the other families? The many faxes to wade that everyone is talking about now. Joy herself spoke about them fondly. She said his assistant used to send them messages from him but Joy convinced mj to learn to use the fax machine so he can send them more. He did learn and the first time he sent them he sent them many because he did not know how to use it properly they came back and found the floor covered with paper. They have kept the papers and are using them as evidence that MJ was so obsessed with the boy he kept sending him love notes by fax non-stop. Everything is being taken out of context. EVERYTHING.

Once the shock goes. A well put rebuttal will put everything in perspective. But, it is trending around the world and the tweets I saw are condemning him while the fans keep saying do not believe the liars because they testified under oath he did nothing which is not a good argument. We need to discredit what they said in the documentary. That's what will make people re consider everything. It would be great if Bett and Mac would sue HBO. Because then people will think twice. The most damaging thing against MJ today was the fact that he allowed children in his bed. People do not understand why and for many that's enough of a reason to condemn his behaviour.

Sooo...they claim they were frightened to death that Michael was so obsessed with Wade, sending him tons of faxes, but they still continued to go to Michael, begging for him to see Wade and spend time with him for years on end!! That doesn't make any sense and you have to be mentally challenged not to realize that these people are full of crap!

where can i download this shit? part 1 and partt 2. can someone send me a link via PM?

To the people who have seen it.
Which percific dates did they mention in the mokementary?

I heared that Wade tells in his last interviews that he had an relationship with MJ from age 9 ( or 10) til 12 and tried to molest him again when he was 14. So he failed.
Did he tell this in LN too?
Did he tell this his lawsuits too?

I had a look on twitter overnight, it was trending no.1 worldwide but when looking at the tweets I would say there were 20 comments pro-MJ to 1 comment believing it. I won't lie I was surprised, but I'm feeling much more positive about it all this morning. I'm hoping that it was a ratings flop too.

Some of the reviews from imbd are just... what? One of them literally said this: "The second thing I liked is that this documentary provided actual videos of the alleged victims with Michael Jackson. From these videos, we can see that they truly had a close and unique relationship with him that could have made the abuse possible."

Of course, this documentary was set up to playfully describe how they met MJ, using truths of how they met and everything and then BOOM, the situations where alleged sexual acts happen... but then it is back to "good times", before we go right back into the "sexual acts". The documentary tried so hard to seem real based on drama, the nice, organic relationship with MJ and the families etc. So sad that people are just so dumb they can't see through that.

Loved how they also mentioned the abuse so nonchalantly sometimes. "Yeah, me and MJ would hang out all day, go shopping, eat dinner, have sex, play on the slide, watch movies" Like, really? Also, pictures, videos, and audio for everything about the buildup to both families relationship with MJ but when it came to the "sexual acts" all we got were drone shots, dark music, and bad acting and body language from Wade and James.

Even my dad, who has been teasing me about MJ for the last month, making jokes about how he is a paedo and everything, watched this documentary and asked "Where is the evidence?"

Don't even get me started on the mothers. Worst actors ever.

I don't plan on watching it when it airs next week in the UK but if they do come across bad then that's a good thing.

Of course some will believe it anyway but we knew that,hopefully most won't fall for it but its not helped by the non stop media witch hunt.

I had a look on twitter overnight, it was trending no.1 worldwide but when looking at the tweets I would say there were 20 comments pro-MJ to 1 comment believing it. I won't lie I was surprised, but I'm feeling much more positive about it all this morning. I'm hoping that it was a ratings flop too.

I was watching This is it yesterday might, twice.

Just enjoy the dangerous and bad tour concerts. and forget everything else.

^ I just read this now. He is thinking about releasing a tape of his and michaels conversation. Man i love corey.

I have read two people who says they were sexual abuse victims themself and don&#8217;t beleive it. One said &#8221;I have never been so disgusted by a media event in my life&#8221;. The other one that they talked about so without emotion like they were reading from a script.

Thank you, Corey.

We need more people to step up and give their side of the story.

I believe there could be something currently in the works, that's why so many people close to MJ are keeping quiet for now. We just have to wait it out.

wade robson is a bitter has-been **** . jimmy safe chuck is his annoying puppet , and the doctumnery maker looks like a serial killer to be honest
bad men. Michael would say if he was here .." Dont waste your time with that garbage, " i will focus on the positive . i cant wait for bad tour tomorrow Thanks estate :D

I'm always very careful of being happy about something too quickly but the first big storm of negativity doesn't seem nearly as horrible as we thought? Or simply way too early to tell? Good on Corey and good to hear that two actual victims are questioning it.

Back