Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

official rebutal docu defenetly should be graphic too with footage of what was really going on

official rebutal docu defenetly should be graphic too with footage of what was really going on

Honestly they need to come with the big guns. Everybody from Mac to brett, to hotel staffs, everything needs to be in this documentary. It's time to finally put an end to this.

Honestly they need to come with the big guns. Everybody from Mac to brett, to hotel staffs, everything needs to be in this documentary. It's time to finally put an end to this.
yes, it's should be extremly powerful to close this question forever

I doubt hotels keep records of 30 years go. It all feels like Reed and co did their homework, coming up with stuff that can't be debunked. Fantastic piece of work, no wonder it's getting glowing reviews.

Just seen Taj on ITV news over here, he did very well said everything that needed to be said. Respect ITV for giving him a voice.

Themidwestcowboy;4245602 said:

Exactly. I know several fans who have told me they are worn out spending their free time spreading information online about Michael’s innocence and they’re getting vile messages from haters and being called the most horrible names. One fan started crying while she was talking to me. The woman said she doesn’t know how long she can take this. I felt so sorry for her. I was almost crying also. This has to end.

Last edited:
It's very disappointing that John Legend is just dense then, sorry but he is. All the facts are out there, waaaaaay before these two liars came with their trash. I don't know the guy at all though and I can only guess as to why he thinks MJ was guilty.

It's actually quite stupid as **** really, sorry. He actually thought he abused Arvizo? I mean,.... bruh! Or was that aimed at Chandler? To which I again say.... Bruh!

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if more celebrities are gonna give their extremely uninformed opinion and I really couldn't care less anymore. Unless it's people that have always defended him, that will be very sad.

Just seen Taj on ITV news over here, he did very well said everything that needed to be said. Respect ITV for giving him a voice.

Charles Thomson also did very well and should go on speak on more shows I think. Calm and very well spoken.

Dutch news came today with the news that the documentary is sold to 130 countries worldwide.

Something a bit unrelated but i never until now realized how much Victor Guiteriazz (or however you pronounce his hame), has had a hand in trying to tarnish and destroy MJ. It's unbelievable.

Razorfist so far only has a video of where he watches LN and comments during it, right? I really hope he has a video on YouTube soon about it. I could watch his LN video thingy, and only listen to his commentary. I won't put up looking at these liars, hell no.

Something a bit unrelated but i never until now realized how much Victor Guiteriazz (or however you pronounce his hame), has had a hand in trying to tarnish and destroy MJ. It's unbelievable.

Dude needs to be hung up a tree, along with R&S and Reed.

Actually a investigation should be done on all four. It won't but it sure as hell should.

I woke up and was going to check my youtube resonces and I saw that my youtube channel was suspended!!! Responding the the various haters got this done to me. I know there way to appeal and possibly get it back up. Has this happened to anyone else here and is familiar with how to get it back up?

I woke up and was going to check my youtube resonces and I saw that my youtube channel was suspended!!! Responding the the various haters got this done to me. I know there way to appeal and possibly get it back up. Has this happened to anyone else here and is familiar with how to get it back up?

I don't have a real channel of my own in YouTube, well just some videos of my dogs but nothing huge. But my Twitter did got locked yesterday for unknown reason. It said something about unusual behavior. And not following the Twitter rules. Was easy to get it back though.

It's hard when one of your favorite artists talks shit about Michael... I'm a fan of KISS, but unfortnately we all know that Gene Simmons talks a lot of shit about MJ, even making up blatantly false stories out of his own head, claiming that Slash told him in private that MJ was molesting Macaulay Culkin and Frank Cascio.

Did Slash respond?

Also after MJ death when people were celebrating MJ, John Legend out of nowhere brings up MJ to try to relate him to an unrelated incident (black kids apparently suffering racial discrimination at a pool) and basically said MJ hates his race, purposely changed his skin, and made claims about MJs kids' biology "I wonder what young black kids are thinking now as we glorify MJ who went through such lengths to change his complexion and have white kids" and said there were "troubling and sad aspects of his life that should at least be thought-provoking to us." ( I think he also said this type of thing over 10 yrs ago, before his death, when I went off him) but still he "appreciate and respect him as an artist" thought he should be celebrated for that, and called himself a fan.
http://rnbdirt.com/john-legend-brings-up-the-mj-white-skin-white-kids-issue/14694/
(Also while searching for his old comments, pre-2009, which I can't find, because everything is about what he's saying about this film, I see images he didn't mind posing in photos with him) http://cartasparamichael.blogspot.com/2012/02/o-rei-em-dubai-02.html

I just saw Taj on Roland Martin’s show just a moment ago. Very good show

I'm starting to feel less mad at the people who want to give Wade and James the benefit of the doubt, I'm sure they feel they're doing the right thing and generally it probably is. I just wish people would realise that MJ's history with all this is so complicated, it really is like a true crime thing. This is a very unique scenario, yes there will be paralells drawn, people saying things like 'I was abused and this is similar to what I experienced', thats easy to do. Its also easy to create an accurate construction/film based on genuine knowledge of child abuse. It just is frustrating to me that there is such a cut and paste kind of attitude going on, people projecting things onto this story to further validate it.

I have hope though that people will want to look at this more, it is happening here and there. I've spoken to two people who work in film over the last day or two (neither MJ fans) and both volunteered the idea that this could be down to clever film making, how you frame it, the info that is left out etc.

Did Slash respond?

Also after MJ death when people were celebrating MJ, John Legend out of nowhere brings up MJ to try to relate him to an unrelated incident (black kids apparently suffering racial discrimination at a pool) and basically said MJ hates his race, purposely changed his skin, and made claims about MJs kids' biology "I wonder what young black kids are thinking now as we glorify MJ who went through such lengths to change his complexion and have white kids" and said there were "troubling and sad aspects of his life that should at least be thought-provoking to us." ( I think he also said this type of thing over 10 yrs ago, before his death, when I went off him) but still he "appreciate and respect him as an artist" thought he should be celebrated for that, and called himself a fan.
http://rnbdirt.com/john-legend-brings-up-the-mj-white-skin-white-kids-issue/14694/
(Also while searching for his old comments, pre-2009, which I can't find, because everything is about what he's saying about this film, I see images he didn't mind posing in photos with him) http://cartasparamichael.blogspot.com/2012/02/o-rei-em-dubai-02.html

Johns to shut up. He knows his wife is a target for trash talkers. and if he cared so much for black, he did not marry black. so he can shut up.

Dutch news came today with the news that the documentary is sold to 130 countries worldwide.

Wow.... how can they anymore say "This is not about money".
This makes the two familes, Reed (and HBO with the liceance) rich and will bring wade worldwide fame and jobs to restart his career maybe James can work as an actor again!

Greedy HBO did know about this deals so they don't care about the lawuits against them!

Its a nightmare!!!

This was well calclulated from all three cause they knew the greedy anti MJ media will support it agressivly!

This is an historic downfall in the history of mankind!
Maybe we will see something like this about other dead celebreties too.
Everthing is possible now!

Incredible that it is allowed to destroy an hard to achive lifework of an deseased defenceless person and their familymembers with an non factual documantary like this!

Last edited:
On the show the Talk, what did Sharon or Sheryl Underwood think. Sheryl be on Steve Harvey and she defends MJ. Sharon are often on MJ side on everything.

Wow.... how can they anymore say "This is not about money".
This makes the two familes, Reed (and HBO with the liceance) rich and will bring wade worldwide fame and jobs to restart his career maybe James can work as an actor again!

HBO did know about this deal so they don't care about the lawuits against them!

Its a nightmare!!!

This was well calclulated from all three cause they knew the anti MJ media will support it agressivly!

This is an historic downfall in the history of mankind!
Maybe we will see something like this about other dead celebreties too.
Everthimg is possible now!
This is going to backfire. They are not going to get jobs.

terrell;4245623 said:
On the show the Talk, what did Sharon or Sheryl Underwood think. Sheryl be on Steve Harvey and she defends MJ. Sharon are often on MJ side on everything.
I don’t remember, but Sheryl and Eve are on the fence, but Carrie Ann Inaba was on Wade’s side. Such b.s. The show’s on CBS, just so you know.

Brilliant!

He really ought to be out and about doing this majorly. Like others have said, he was concise and poked all the right holes. Very convincing and especially so for anyone uninformed or on the fence.

I love and commend what Taj has done/is doing. But some will never shake the family connection and chalk it down to them defending the Jackson name. Sometimes having an outsider at the forefront works best in some regards.

I agree

Michael had literally millions and millions of fans in his prime 30 years ago. What happened to them? It seeems like we are a small minority these days :(
Man this just hit me hard. I remember being on YouTube years ago & sometimes today wondering all those shows he did throughout his life where the hell are all those fans. The ones that passed out & where crying or attended every show? Like it seems we are very small its very errie...almost like an alternate universe! I still blame the us changing after 9/11 & coincidentally he had a show in ny the night b4...smh wow

Last edited:
Man this just hit me hard. I remember being on YouTube years ago & sometimes today wondering all those shows he did throughout his life where the hell are all those fans. The ones that passed out & where crying or attended every show? Like it seems we are very small its very errie...almost like an alternate universe! I still blame the us changing after 9/11 & coincidentally he had a show in ny the night b4...smh wow
They all bought tckets for TII. Can we please stop with the drama. Mods have already asked once

What did John legend say? I don't see anything on Twitter or facebook.

Back