Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

nextbigthing56;4245488 said:
Everyone should bombard Ellen with FACTS.

Y’all go ahead and do that, but be respectful. She’s been getting backlash lately not too long about having Kevin Hart on her show

Joe rogan mentioned it on his podcast....
Good news is hes somewhat neutral and doesnt plan on watching it. Bad news is he believes that story that Conrad Murray said about MJ being "chemically castrated". The other guy in his podcast did atleast bring up that Wade and Safechuck both said at the trial that nothing happened and Joe responded "Well, isnt that perjury? cant they get sued? You cant lie under oath either way".

That interview with the estate lawyer was very well done. He's a very direct speaker who's also fairly convincing. They need to get this lawyer on every talk show in the coming weeks. Get this information out there how Wade lied in court multiple times.

What was that one? Hopefullycthe eatate is actually doing something now

Where is Taj? The brothers and sisters? His kids? I expected a lot more support especially over the days of this airing (now).

Taj has flown to the U.K to do interviews as it airs there wed/thu.

Theres no point the family doing interviews as they are clueless about the facts and dont help infact they make it worse. .nice to see some of the nephews etc on twitter defending their uncle

From stateofshock at kop board. Looks like ppl are bored already.

I monitored Twitter tonight and the one thing I noticed was that Finding Neverland didn't trend very much. At its highest it was getting 14k mentions. That was less than what Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale kissing had.

Interview with a lawyer from the estate on the documentary. (Starts at around 17 minutes).

https://twitter.com/JuliaBerkowitz1/status/1102686669751439360

Brilliant!

He really ought to be out and about doing this majorly. Like others have said, he was concise and poked all the right holes. Very convincing and especially so for anyone uninformed or on the fence.

I love and commend what Taj has done/is doing. But some will never shake the family connection and chalk it down to them defending the Jackson name. Sometimes having an outsider at the forefront works best in some regards.

I tweeted about this today, and the reaction was mostly positive. The negative stuff was cruel, though.

During part 2 of this "documentary" they brush over the Wade lawsuit. At one point they even point out that it got thrown out court highlighting an article but specifically pointing out that the judge has thrown it out due to "statute of limitations." Basically implying and manipulating the facts saying that they're just victims of waiting too long to sue/speak. :grrrrrr

The whole thing is really gross. I guess for the average someone who isn't aware of the facts, I can see how this "documentary" may seem damning. But even objectively speaking, it's obviously incredibly slanted and hope it doesn't gain traction.

Speed_Demon87;4245510 said:
We have to remember that this has only been shown in one county. Wait until the whole world is able to view this.

I wouldn’t get too excited that only 3 million people had seen this. The way people watch tv these days is basically in their own time, there is no reason to watch this as soon as it premieres, everything can be downloaded and viewed later.

Michael is losing fans rapidly. I wouldn’t be surprised to see the cirque show cancelled soon. The stupid statute in the national football Museum in the U.K. is about to be removed.

You can’t just defend Michael no matter what and bury your heads in the sand .This is absolutely shocking allegations, regardless of the fact that these are false.

The sun today used their headline as “Paedo accused Jackson” but you could tell they wanted to take away the accused part from their title.

Michael Jackson is a creepy monster of a paedophile to the majority of the general public now and it will be hard to listen to his music without getting slaughtered. It’s time to go underground sadly .

It's far too early for that type of response. These people will be discovered.

There is a powerful force against Michael right now, but don't forget - his estate and his legacy is powerful too. An estate worth $2 billion doesn't easily allow itself to vanish.

We have to remember that this has only been shown in one county. Wait until the whole world is able to view this.

I wouldn’t get too excited that only 3 million people had seen this. The way people watch tv these days is basically in their own time, there is no reason to watch this as soon as it premieres, everything can be downloaded and viewed later.

Michael is losing fans rapidly. I wouldn’t be surprised to see the cirque show cancelled soon. The stupid statute in the national football Museum in the U.K. is about to be removed.

You can’t just defend Michael no matter what and bury your heads in the sand .This is absolutely shocking allegations, regardless of the fact that these are false.

The sun today used their headline as “Paedo accused Jackson” but you could tell they wanted to take away the accused part from their title.

Michael Jackson is a creepy monster of a paedophile to the majority of the general public now and it will be hard to listen to his music without getting slaughtered. It’s time to go underground sadly .

Bye....... you really are trying to hard.😈

Really, Ellen? I've always thought she was pretty decent, would at least do some background checks on these two. That's incredibly disappointing. All because she's buddies with Oprah? I mean you can be buddies while at the same time disagreeing about something. Sad.

Like others said, Hollywood eh? This goes bigger than you'd think. I find it scary as **** and something needs to be done, like right goddamn now.

Have the comments on social media stayed the same as yesterday? Yesterday really wasn't too bad.

Last edited:

You can't just defend Michael no matter what and bury your heads in the sand .This is absolutely shocking allegations, regardless of the fact that these are false.

There is a new thread for people like you in this forum.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...rselves-tough-questions?p=4245493#post4245493

It whould be great when you whould use this now to discuss your doubts and depressed thoughts instead of this one.
Please be sozial and let us work here in this thread for MJs defense cause there is no evidence that this allegatioms are true and it is a very obvious money grap.
You can even smell the money which comes in their way after every interview they gave and after every country where this movie aires. Wades non transparent fund is ready for donatioms from thousends of people from all over the world after he becomes the most famous childabuse victim ever which will also bring him great jobarangements to restart his career.

Quit being so dramatic!

You are just fear mongering. Whats the point in doing that?

If you want to be a defeatist then do it in your own home.

There's a lot of people on here fighting for what they believe in... the facts!

Last edited:
You must give all the rebuttle videos on youtube views over views because the tabloid media videos to LN and MJ have taken over and have so many views that people won't find them when they do quick researches exept from the video "Michael Jackson and Wade Robson the true story".

Here is again my video collection with all the useful matirial in it which always get new updates:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIKkIBznNo7r1sS6oTym7X9-Zoq3LcS4n

Speed_Demon87 - that really is quite enough. Just stop with the over dramatic negativity. Really what is the point? There are people here doing their absolute best to refute this absolute bullshit that's going on right now, we don't need it. I'm not really feeling your woe is me attitude about if I say anything how dare you call me a troll. Be whatever you like, I'm not here to sit and say you are or aren't a fan - I don't really care just leave this thread way alone. Tensions are understandably high and these posts just aren't helping. Take it elsewhere, please!

That goes for everyone really. Enough is enough.

From what I have gleaned so far from the snippets I have seen of the fraudumentary the only one who comes across as sinister is Wade Robson. He is a psycho. And the way Dan Reed had him sit in the shadows when "recounting" his fantasies really doesn't help to make him more credible... This whole LN production just looks so cheesy and cheap to me, it baffles my mind how anyone would take it seriously.

Perl Jr mention in her review that its interesting that Wade & James didn't mention Michaels virtilego when they describe the sexual acts so detailed.
But she only finished part one. Did they mention it in part two?

I’m fighting the good fight on social media. Could do with some more help people if you get time!

Anyway... the comments really are not that bad. Considering
1. paedophilia is the worst crime to be accused of
2. The general public have had two weeks of being told there can be no doubt Mj is guilty by the media

I’m seeing loads of people not interested because Mj is dead , loads of people blaming the parents whether they think Mj guilty or not and loads of support for Mj

Obviously a lot of negativity too

But we’re in the eye of the storm now

Let’s keep going

Last edited:
R Kelly, it took years for that guy to finally get a trial. For some reason the witch hunt was nowhere near as horrible as it was for MJ.

Weinstein, where is that? Why the **** are you keeping your mouth shut Oprah?

To this day we celebrate the likes of Polanski, Allen etc.

MJ, fully acquitted in 2005. Now two men come out in a "documentary" with zero evidence, they can just say whatever the **** they want and look how far it has gotten. With even now Ellen Degeneres on board?

When does it ****ing stop? When will there finally be justice. How in ****'s name is this thing even possible, this insane, absolutely insane lynching of a dead person with again, ZERO evidence. Downright depressing.

**** people.

Back