Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Charles need to send that to every news outlet he can to show their BS. If there is a rebuttal film, that needs to be put in it. And send it to Oprah/Gayle. LOL

Anyone have any info on the ratings for this in the UK? I can honestly say not one person has bought this up to me in person, even my family. Hoping it carries on that way.

MJJ2theMAX;4246702 said:
I’m not quite sure what this part (below) refers to:

*In the lawsuit, Robson was caught lying under oath so brazenly that the judge threw out his entire witness statement and said no rational juror could ever believe his account.

I think Wades nonsense about not knowing about MJs Estate? But grateful for confirmation?

Yes. Thats its. When the judge ruled the probate claim would be thrown because of statue of limitations he included that sentiment, because it was so obvious Robson was lying! Robson lied to try to get around the statue of limitations.

I have no idea why he is not punished for that, apparantly you can flat out lie in court without repercussion!

The reason the law exists in the first place is to prevent things like this from happening.

Having said that I think you should listen to this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LHvmi_Cr8QY

Thanks, I get that and have listened to and shared that interview. Im just confused as to whether the lawsuits were thrown out because they were believed to be false or because too much time has passed? Surely its either one or the other, im seeing both reasons thrown around so just trying to work out which is true.
Neither sheds any doubt over whether he is telling the truth or not for me, I just don't want to spread the wrong information.

Thanks, I get that and have listened to and shared that interview. Im just confused as to whether the lawsuits were thrown out because they were believed to be false or because too much time has passed? Surely its either one or the other, im seeing both reasons thrown around so just trying to work out which is true.
Neither sheds any doubt over whether he is telling the truth or not for me, I just don't want to spread the wrong information.

The lawsuits were thrown out for 2 reason:

1. Statue of limitations.
2. MJJ PRODUCTIONS and MJJ VENTURES could not be held responsbile for ANY ALLEGED molestation.

There was no ruling on the actual accusations, since the cases never materialized and where thrown out on technicalities.

Robson was also called out for deliberately lying to the court, to try to bypass statue of limitations by the judge, who said no juror could ever believe Robsons testimony.

Anyone have any info on the ratings for this in the UK? I can honestly say not one person has bought this up to me in person, even my family. Hoping it carries on that way.
I'm in the UK, i've not seen anything on my social media about it. Everyone I know knows im a massive fan and no one has said anything to me, I don't think most even knew about it. I had started speaking to people about it in the build up and quickly realised I was bringing their attention to something they had no idea existed so I soon stopped talking about it to anyone.

It was mentioned as 2.1 million earlier in the thread somewhere, or on twitter. I dont remember which now. Maybe I should not throw that around without a source, but I am positive I read it.

AG5050;4246684 said:
News outlets are reporting he has expressed an interest in doing a sequel with Jordan and Gavin if either/both were to come forward.
That’s a big if, there is nothing to indicate this Is actually happening, way too soon for anyone to panic or get upset over this.

Yea, I know that, but the poster reported it as if it was now a fact. We need to be very careful how we post things here - this is how rumors start.

Sorry Charles who?

Pity there weren't more like him.

Charles Thomson is maybe Michaels biggest defender on twitter.

If you have not listened to both pieces below, please take the time to do so, its great stuff. Charles is brilliant!

Charles Thomson doing God's work there now, holy shit man. I thought I knew most of what there is to know and yet found several very important new facts in there. Amazing stuff. At the same time enrages me to no end....

HOW can these proven liars, criminals really, just keep going on like this? Why is the USA law so messed up? The judge should be able to call these guys out and act accordingly on it. There's actual cold hard proof that Wade is doing it to save his failing career, to make him relevant again, like he says himself.. It's time that I got mine.

Wow man!

LaMere Carol
I am tired of people calling me to talk about Michael Jackson.and say mean things about him!!! I am not going to argue with them!!a..Let him RIP in peace..I will not argue with you..He is not here to defend himself...Please dont call or message me about Michael...Unless you have something good to say!!!

Thanks guys,I'm not on Twitter and hadn't heard of him until that lengthy post.

I'll watch(and share)those videos Lightbringer,thanks.

I actually thought the phone conversation about seeing a movie the next day was funny, I know they're trying to twist it but to me that was just him being goofy.

Just had saw a guy with a blue tick arguing, made out he covered both trials and knew a lot about them, then proceeded to identity Tom Messerau as one of the prosecutors! Didnt even know he was Michael's attorney. Funniest thing I've seen in the whole thing.

Had a nice morning living in a non L.N bubble. Back to see what the reaction was and it seems to be good.ppl arent buying it.

Read on twitter that it only got 2 mill viewers. Whether this is correct i dont know. Personally i dont know if they get them so quickly. If its true thats bad figures (for them) personally i was expecting 3-4 anything 4 plus bad for us

james bulgers mother has tweeted in support of mj. For those who dont know the murder of small son is prob the most infamous in uk history. He was killed by two other boys. Came oit years later mj had written to ger after hearing about the killing

Guys I need a little help with something. This woman on FB now calls me out and says "I find it quite something that you tell me that for the past twenty five years he's been a victim of extortion when there's still a ton of court documents we can't access. I'll just go ahead and believe there is some truth about the allegations."

Is there a site that has all the real documents up for grabs? I could link to Vindicatemj.wordpress.com but I need the actual docs so I can put her in her place. That would mean the Chandler stuff, the maid (especially, since she seems to still fall for this, lol) Arvizo and W&J.

I haven't read everything yet what was written today in here but what is this thing about Omar?

This video from the Michael Jackson Innocent project liftet me up:

Glad to know that this channel owner who is not an MJ Fan is still on ouer sight after seeing the mokementary!

Last edited:
James bulgers mother has tweeted in support of mj. For those who dont know the murder of small son is prob the most infamous in uk history. He was killed by two other boys. Came oit years later mj had written to ger after hearing about the killing
Yes I saw that, she is the kind of person whose opinion I respect most. Not 'journalists' and talk show hosts.

I actually thought the phone conversation about seeing a movie the next day was funny, I know they're trying to twist it but to me that was just him being goofy.

Just had saw a guy with a blue tick arguing, made out he covered both trials and knew a lot about them, then proceeded to identity Tom Messerau as one of the prosecutors! Didnt even know he was Michael's attorney. Funniest thing I've seen in the whole thing.
I hope u burst that lying man out for thinking TMez was a DA.

Lavelle Smith
I never gave permission for liars film my rehearsals or use my image and my choreography to defame my friend Michael Jackson.

I'd like so badly to look at their faces and see for how long they could hold these lies looking into my eyes.

Believe me: what goes around comes around.
Lord knows it.
So, after MJ music and music, Lavelle is complaining too.

I saw people commenting on Charles's amazing piece that surely the estate can do something? After all these guys lied under oath but more importantly, cold hard evidence, proof. I would definitely call Wade's diary alone a smoking gun. This can't just go on like this. Unbelievable.

The Joe Rogan video is the number 1 watched video when hitting 'leaving neverland' in the search bar in youtube.. Comment there! FACTS

Back