Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Not only these three and HBO but OWN and Oprah as well. Everyone who participated in this should be sued. They should all suffer legal ramifications of being involved in this mockumentary.

Not only these three and HBO but OWN and Oprah as well. Everyone who participated in this should be sued. They should all suffer legal ramifications of being involved in this mockumentary.

Nearly it's impossible to sue Oprah and Dan Reed and WR and JS.

There's not defamation penality in USA.

Giving clicks to these articles is crucial. Making them popular is why we are seeing the media continuing to report on the lies. And by making these articles popular more people are being exposed to the facts.

It is possible since Michael Jackson is also a trademark (just like Nike, McDonald's, Adidas, Chrysler, Toyota, Heinz, Dior, Chanel, Rolex, CBS, etc.), and Leaving Neverland has caused said trademark abysmal and irreparable damage (even though Michael Jackson's reputation was already tarnished; Leaving Neverland is filled w/ lies and inconsistencies, has revived old allegations, has suscitated a strong backlash, caused MJ to be banned at various places, etc.).

Leaving Neverland has caused the Michael Jackson brand extensive harm, and that brand never died nor expired. The Sundance Film Festival and Channel 4 should be sued too.

Yeah, when you read some of those headlines it sounds like "mistakes happen, we're all human" except for that little detail you mention there.

AInt this much mistakes when claiming abuse. And the mothers mistakes? Again, that wont fly. Let this be MJ lying and changing stories this much and see what these same people would say.

Why did they ask the director and not James. Is Reed now their spokesman and loyar when they are grown man in their 30ies and 40ies?

In my opinion, Dan Greed does NOT want James to be interviewed alone - EVER. Dan Greed will continue to speak for James, because James looks like he's about to crack and Mr. Greed knows that.

Can you just imagine Safechuck, on the witness-stand, being questioned by attorneys for the Estate. I believe he would fold like a 2 dollar suit!!!!!!!

They didn't speak to Reed. It's just his response to Mike Smallcombe on Twitter.

Anna;4253050 said:
‘Leaving Neverland’ director responds to Michael Jackson biographer’s claims that new evidence disproves abuse

https://www.nme.com/news/music/mich...s-allegations-false-leaving-neverland-2469413

Leaving Neverland director admits a key element of one of the Michael Jackson accuser's sex abuse claims may be wrong

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ichael-Jackson-accusers-claims-incorrect.html

Leaving Neverland director admits James Safechuck made mistake in Michael Jackson claims

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/02/leaving-neverland-director-admits-james-safechuck-made-mistake-michael-jackson-claims-9091101/

Leaving Neverland director makes 'u-turn' on Michael Jackson claims

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/leaving-neverland-director-makes-embarrassing-14221624
Another one:
https://www.express.co.uk/entertain...impossible-station-abuse-allegations-director

Tabloid as well :/, but lovin' the title for once:
Leaving Neverland shock: Director admits part of Michael Jackson abuse claim is 'WRONG'
And it ends like this:
The biographer added to Mirror Online: “Because the story has been debunked, it appears Reed is now suddenly wanting to change Safechuck’s timeline himself.

Firstly, I’m shocked that he's spoken on Safechuck’s behalf. And secondly, it’s embarrassing that he feels he has to now change the narrative of the film – which is that the alleged abuse stopped in 1992 – all because part of it has been disproved.

“That’s what happens when you take allegations like that at face value, and make no attempts to scrutinise and investigate whether they are true."

Despite widespread discussion on Leaving Neverland, Jackson’s sales do not appear to have been affected: in fact his album climbed the UK charts last month.

It's actually unbelievable how Reed caused even more damage with his tweet. What was he thinking?

Dan's defense of these things are just makes him easier to dismiss.. people are not going to buy his fake idea of simply mistaking the year.. It speaks against the entire narrative. If you want to accept he was just 'wrong' with the timeframe than you have to rethink the entire story line.. It does not stand with credibility.

:clap: Reed is not even thinking at this point. He is truly cacking it :lmao:

In my opinion, Dan Greed does NOT want James to be interviewed alone - EVER. Dan Greed will continue to speak for James, because James looks like he's about to crack and Mr. Greed knows that.

Can you just imagine Safechuck, on the witness-stand, being questioned by attorneys for the Estate. I believe he would fold like a 2 dollar suit!!!!!!!

i want james to crack and spill it all ,i hope he repents. I hope he knows "greed" and " robbing ya son " were never his friends and that they used him because of his , ...what i see is a -seriously reliant on others - nature ... i still hope he finds the help that his mental health desperately needs and i hope he would apologise to all the fans who were caught up in his shock tactics and ridiculous manipulation. Come back the right side james. Please do the right thing .

Dan's defense of these things are just makes him easier to dismiss.. people are not going to buy his fake idea of simply mistaking the year.. It speaks against the entire narrative. If you want to accept he was just 'wrong' with the timeframe than you have to rethink the entire story line.. It does not stand with credibility.

No. I don't think it will be easy to make LN falling.
I don't know why Mike Scallombe haven't wrote an article about Scott Ross and Safeshuck claims about testimony. As I know Dan Reed didn't commented the declaration of Scott Ross. I hope he will write about it soon.

And more than this is wrong. Look at all the other lies including his mother about dancing when MJ died.

I don't think he will crack. For two reasons. He may look weak but there are saying that the silent water is the most deep. Meaning, he may be, in this case, more evil inside that it looks from outside. And second, I think pl in these cases just keep silent and dissapear than admit for the whole world you are a liar and that will follow for the rest of his life whenever he goes or do. Now there is a room for speculation "he lies, he lies not. What I want is for them to be sued, the trial being open with transcripts and all. And court admitting that they are lying. I think that is the only one option.

:clap: Reed is not even thinking at this point. He is truly cacking it :lmao:

YEP!!!!

Greedy Reed is trying to put out ALL of the fires, the Liars have created, but Greedy Reed has run out of hands. LOL.

The Master Of Deception and Greedy are probably on the phone, mad as hell, ready to throw James Under The Bus!!!

"OH WHAT A TANGLED WEB WE WEAVE, WHEN FIRST WE PRACTICE TO DECEIVE!!!!!!!!"

So how about the airing of LN in Germany on April 6th? Is it still going to proceed and is going to be aired in effective time? Or will any other large program be aired at the same time in other channel that the public will catch attention to?

Reed is a huge narccisist, he wont crack.. Narccist throw others under the bus before making any admission of wrongfullness. If anything, he will go as far as saying 'this is the story they presented and I documented it' washing his hands of it.. He will NEVER admit he pro actively helped build the narritive, intentionally edited footage in ways that take things out of context with the insentive to falsey prove Michael was a pedophile..

He wont take responsibility.. EVER!

YEP!!!!

Greedy Reed is trying to put out ALL of the fires, the Liars have created, but Greedy Reed has run out of hands. LOL.

The Master Of Deception and Greedy are probably on the phone, mad as hell, ready to throw James Under The Bus!!!

"OH WHAT A TANGLED WEB WE WEAVE, WHEN FIRST WE PRACTICE TO DECEIVE!!!!!!!!"

This would be the very best for a quick turn for the better. Either the two fake victims turning on Reed or Reed turning on them. But I doubt this will happen. Too much at stake for them, especially money.

So how about the airing of LN in Germany on April 6th?

AND, if it is still being aired in Germany, will they be cutting out Safechuck's LIE regarding the train station? It will be interesting to see how they handle the latest lie, which has now been debunked, by even the mockumentary's director.

No. I don't think it will be easy to make LN falling.
I don't know why Mike Scallombe haven't wrote an article about Scott Ross and Safeshuck claims about testimony. As I know Dan Reed didn't commented the declaration of Scott Ross. I hope he will write about it soon.
Mike's information about the Safechuck testimony is in some of the articles.

Reed has been quiet, hasnt shared an article for 3 days. Plotting his next move? I genuinely think theres a possibility he turns on them, let's wait and see.

Mike's information about the Safechuck testimony is in some of the articles.
It deserves it's own article.
Seeing it in the headlines like the train station story.

Reed has been quiet, hasnt shared an article for 3 days. Plotting his next move? I genuinely think theres a possibility he turns on them, let's wait and see.

Turns on them ?
You have a high level oh hope.

This would be the very best for a quick turn for the better. Either the two fake victims turning on Reed or Reed turning on them. But I doubt this will happen. Too much at stake for them, especially money.

I'm not sure about that, in my opinion, Dan Reed would throw BOTH OF THEM under the bus, in order to "save" his crappy reputation.

Reed: They lied to me!!!!!

It deserves it's own article.
Seeing it in the headlines like the train station story.

Pretty sure some of the articles before the train story were about Safechuck's testimony.

Back