Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

The Title... "The Wade & James Files: Dissecting The Lies"

what yall think?

Oh .... do you think Disney where MJ has a special favor for and were always supportive to MJ will bring the episode back as soon as possible after they have bought fox?
I would like to hope so. Those comments turned me off of the simpsons tbh. Maybe if fans reach out to Disney they could put it back. Since they own it now they can do whatever they want. They own Family Guy now also, they should remove the "MJ is guilty" related joke-episodes. South Park IMO had the worst trash episodes on MJ.

As for Tajs and Lavelle doc, I cant wait. The internet/streaming is the way to go. Debunking Neverland videos have more views than LN got on HBO lol.

Titles I am pondering on..

The Wade & James Fact Files: Behind The Curtains of Neverland

The Wade & James Fact Files: Entering Neverland

The Wade & James Fact Files: Smoke and Mirrors around Neverland

The Wade & James Fact Files: Leaving The Lies About Neverland

share thoughts..

What ever happened to Randy Taraborrelli. Didn't he do a couple of biographies on MJ in the past and covered the 2005 trial. I would have expected him to say something about LN.

I'm curious about him as well. He wrote "The Madness and the Magic" and all its many revisions. While those books are... kinda questionable, it would be interesting to hear from him as he always insisted Michael was innocent.

I would like to hope so. Those comments turned me off of the simpsons tbh. Maybe if fans reach out to Disney they could put it back. Since they own it now they can do whatever they want. They own Family Guy now also, they should remove the "MJ is guilty" related joke-episodes. South Park IMO had the worst trash episodes on MJ.

FOX won't remove any of the anti-Michael stuff from Family Guy. If they did people would cry censorship just like they are about the Simpsons episode he's in being pulled. I think they'll definitely put Stark Raving Dad back in, especially if they offer the series on their streaming platform that's starting up soon.

share thoughts..

How about The Wade & James Files: The Lies of Leaving Neverland?

^ It's clean... I like it, any other thoughts? anyone? That one has a ring to it, "The lies of leaving"... Sounds nice

I like thse:
The Wade & James Fact Files: Behind The Curtains of Neverland . Or better The Wade & James Fact Files: Behind The Curtains of Leaving Neverland . Cause without LEAVING it sounds like it is a bad talk about Neverland, the home. if you know what I mean. But that version may be too long.
The Wade & James Fact Files: Entering Neverland.
The Wade & James Files: The Lies of Leaving Neverland

Yeah, we have to keep clicking on the positive articles and vids. We have to be smart and strategic.

All I have to say to Louis Theroux - when you come at the king, you best not miss!!!

Unbelievable. It would be comical if it wasn't sad and real.

He keeps talking...
?

?

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Dan Reed&#8207; @danreed1000<small class="time" style="font-size: 14px; color: rgb(101, 119, 134); margin-right: 5px; white-space: nowrap;"> 1h1 hour ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" style="color: rgb(101, 119, 134); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 2px 9px; transition: box-shadow 0.15s ease-in-out 0s; position: relative;">More
</button>

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Replying to @DailyMail[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Admitted what?? Safechuck was at Neverland after the train station was completed. He even took photos of the station, we put two of these in the film. And he&#8217;s clear in the documentary that the sexual contact with Jackson continued into his teens...
[/FONT]

Who has seen the movie? What was the photos that Safechuch probably could take? And I thought that it was clearly said that the contact ended when he hot puberty in 12. Or was it said something else?

I really hope there would be some documentation books about who visited Neverland and when.

&#8207;@mikesmallcombe1
You recorded Safechuck saying he was abused in a building which didn&#8217;t exist, and recorded Robson making up the entire opening part of his story. Both falsities proven by documents.

A question for you - why didn&#8217;t you check the legitimacy of this @danreed1000?

@Zigmanfreud
Dude, give it up. You see there are these things called math/time. Once Safechuck can&#8217;t be abused in the train house until at LEAST mid-1994, then he&#8217;s 16 years old & your entire narrative of MJ&#8217;s MO, not to mention Safechuck&#8217;s lawsuit testimony, gets blown to bits!
#Desperation

@CEThomson
Safechuck&#8217;s sworn declaration, signed &#8216;under penalty of perjury&#8217;:
1) Says explicitly that abuse ended in 1992.
2) Only ever recounts seeing Jackson again after &#8216;92 outside California.

So by defending his story in the show, Dan Reed is accusing his own star witness of perjury.

:fear:

The timeline isn't possible, no matter how he tries to frame it. He can't push it back because the station wasn't there. He can't push it forward because Safechuck is now 16/17, MJ is married and living on the opposite side of the country. Not to mention any change goes against Safechuck's sworn testimony. Apparently Reed is going down with his ship and he's taking Safechuck with him!

I like thse:
The Wade & James Fact Files: Behind The Curtains of Neverland . Or better The Wade & James Fact Files: Behind The Curtains of Leaving Neverland . Cause without LEAVING it sounds like it is a bad talk about Neverland, the home. if you know what I mean. But that version may be too long.
The Wade & James Fact Files: Entering Neverland.
The Wade & James Files: The Lies of Leaving Neverland

couldn't the ambiguous title "Behind The Curtains Of Neverland" leaving the 'LEAVING' out could get MJ haters to at least start reading it just because of the title.. I mean we all know people will read salacious stories over clean stories.. So why not Pull them in with the title?

The timeline isn't possible, no matter how he tries to frame it. He can't push it back because the station wasn't there. He can't push it forward because Safechuck is now 16/17, MJ is married and living on the opposite side of the country. Not to mention any change goes against Safechuck's sworn testimony. Apparently Reed is going down with his ship and he's taking Safechuck with him!

he's just throwing shit at the walls hoping it will stick at this point... the story is f***ed! like it wasn't already lol!

You know a director is petty, desperate, and doesn't have much sense if he can easily be enticed by fans talking shit... He has a Trump Twitter complex! lol

couldn't the ambiguous title "Behind The Curtains Of Neverland" leaving the 'LEAVING' out could get MJ haters to at least start reading it just because of the title.. I mean we all know people will read salacious stories over clean stories.. So why not Pull them in with the title?
aawww you are smart. Good thinking :kickass:

Associating their disgusting fiction to Neverland doesn't seem right. But that's just my personal opinion.

Thank you, Safechuck, for mentioning the train station. Only 2 words but, oh, so powerful :doh::lmao:

share thoughts..

Thanks for your efforts.

I would use Robson & Safechuck files instead of Wade & James though. Especially as James is called Jimmy in various places, including on IMDB cast. But thats just me :) I have seen plenty of people not understanding why either who Jimmy or James is because they thought it was either James or Jimmy.

I told you all when this trash is over, people were going to start dissecting it. LOL
And the best is yet to come. Thank you Lord.

I agree - let us go with the surnames. It makes them sound like men and not weak, defenseless boys.

And the Document I have been working on has officially been SENT!!!!!!

Terrell - I would love to hear what urban radio is saying about Oprah. Please share when you can.

Bit by bit things are starting to crumble. I suspect they'll all turn on eachother at some point.

My my my, what a tangled web we weave. This is what happens when you lie, you have to tell 20-50 more to cover up the one you told, and quickly, you forget that first lie you told. God don't like ugly...

Back