Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Slash from Guns N Roses recently spoke about MJ. Nothing about the BS from now. But that's fine.

How did you end up working with Michael Jackson on the Dangerous album in 1991?

“Initially, it was a phone call from my manager where he said, ‘Michael is trying to get in touch with you,’ and I was like, ‘Wow.’ So I called him back and he wanted me to play on Dangerous. We made a date and I went down to the Record Plant in Hollywood and he was there with [actor] Brooke Shields. That was very surreal. These were two people that I’d sort of grown up with, in a way. So we hung out for two minutes and they went off to dinner and left me with this song. I did my thing, he really dug it and afterwards he kept asking me if I’d be into doing this, or doing that. I’d do some shows here and there and it was fun because he was such a pro, and he was such a ****ing talent from on high. That was the main thing: he was so amazingly musically fluid. Such a treat to be around.”

What was it like to hang out with him?

“Onstage, his whole professional thing was really where he clicked. When he wasn’t working, or in production or whatever, it was then you could see that he was sort of at the mercy of his own success. All the people he had around him, the tugging, and the yes people, you could tell that he knew 90 per cent of them were full of shit. I felt sorry for him in that sense. I did a couple of shows with Michael in Tokyo and saw how this whole massive ****ing thing worked, and he was the centre of it. The only time I really felt like he was in any kind of comfort zone was when he was actually onstage. Right after that, Guns came to town and did our shows and our success was massive, but it wasn’t as overwhelming as what Michael was going through. It was just an interesting light, looking at the two things and being careful about what you wished for.”

Taj also cleared in the Michael Jackson Innocent Project Podcast at 2:20:23 that "Neverland Firsthand" was not a documentery comming from the Jackson Family. Taj and Brandi were only interviewed for this and nothing more.

So please don't spread this article Dan Greed had supported from People magazine anymore and this FAKE NEWS!
Spread only the YouTube video.

Last edited:
Reed: "These men were raped. Rape is a crime."
---

Guys, I am not looking to start trouble. But if an adult has a "loving fullfilling sexual and emotional relationship" with a child and all sexual activity is consensual with the adult even asking if its OK - and the sex is pleasent and nice for both parts involved. is it still considered rape? I understand its sexual abuse, but is it also rape?

Last edited:
Reed: "These men were raped. Rape is a crime."
---

Guys, I am not looking to start trouble. But if and adult has a "loving fullfilling sexual and emotional relationship" with a child and all sexual activity is consensual with the adult even asking if its OK, is it still considered rape?

Its still a crime cause it is fobidden trough law to have sex with underage people esspecially when they were sooooo young.

Its still a crime cause it is fobidden trough law to have sex with underage people.

I know that. But that was not the question, I just edited my post and you missed some of it:

"If an adult has a "loving fullfilling sexual and emotional relationship" with a child and all sexual activity is consensual with the adult even asking if its OK - and the sex is pleasent and nice for both parts involved. is it still considered rape? I understand its sexual abuse, but is it also rape?"

So I am wondering if its also considered as rape each time they had sex? I mean if Michael had been alive could he be charged with sexual abuse and then on top of that for example 300 rapes? As they both claim to have been molested "hundreds of times".

Last edited:
If these men were raped like The Egg says they were, then why didn't they show any signs of pain when they were kids? A grown man raping a child would cause a lot of damage, and these boys parents never noticed anything strange?

If these men were raped like The Egg says they were, then why didn't they show any signs of pain when they were kids? A grown man raping a child would cause a lot of damage, and these boys parents never noticed anything strange?
Thank you for asking this as this bothered me for a while. I don't remember anyone addressing this before, and it's very strange, because there should have been (still should be?) sings of this kind of abuse. And it's not just the parents, they must went to the doctors sometimes, and no one ever suspected anything?

Someone on YouTube yesterday replied to me about that analysis video of real victims versus these actors. He/she said victims don't always necessarily have to display pain or horrified emotions because of what happened when they were young.

---

Oh I'm sure that not everyone is the same in that, but the reactions from Wade, James and their mothers? Lol.

Thank you for asking this as this bothered me for a while. I don't remember anyone addressing this before, and it's very strange, because there should have been (still should be?) sings of this kind of abuse. And it's not just the parents, they must went to the doctors sometimes, and no one ever suspected anything?

Dan is referring to what is called "statutory rape" in the UK - sex with an underage person who is legally unable to give consent. So it's fair to say Rape doesn't have to be rough and it doesn't have to leave any injuries at all.

They talk about Jacobshagen with Taj in the Michael Jackson Innocent Project Podcast at 1:02:20!

I really love to listen to this podcast!
Taj really gets really better and beter from interview to interview in defending Michael and his legacy!
I am absolutly proud of him and Brandy!!!!

I get the impression he won't do much about him, but what he says does make sense. He has good answers here.

I get the impression he won't do much about him, but what he says does make sense. He has good answers here.

The compleate podcast episode is really great and needed to be supported and spread widely.

I have finished to listen to it now compleatly.
It never got boring compare to LN.. what I relly hate to feel the need over and over to watch or now to read the script to be able to debunk it.
Esspecially when I feel that there can be something evil behind it like NAMBLA who wants to use MJ and LN to normalize and legalizie peodophila.

The podcast is really a plesure to listen to and give you a loooooot of strength!

The Danny Wu Interview with Taj and Brandi was great too.

Last edited:
"Leaving Neverland: Take Two" has now close to get 600 000 views in two weeks what is really good case it was blocked for one week during this time!
People are still very interesting to know the the truth and don't trust the media.

The Mirror and The Sun have returned
They believe books instead of believing officials documents, where's the logic in that.
Sorry, I forgot it's tabloids.

Tell me I'm understood it well, Taj said there's celebrities that supports MJ but they are afraid of the MeToo movement !

Someone on YouTube yesterday replied to me about that analysis video of real victims versus these actors. He/she said victims don't always necessarily have to display pain or horrified emotions because of what happened when they were young.

---

Oh I'm sure that not everyone is the same in that, but the reactions from Wade, James and their mothers? Lol.

Well this person clearly didn't watch the full video then, as it's nowhere claims reactions should be similar, on the contrary, it mentions many sings that can occur when someone's really upset (and the creator makes this really clear in the video as well as in the comment section.) What it states though is that there must be MORE signs at the same time if the feeling is genuine (like a smirk can be indeed a sign of discomfort, but it must be among other reactions, like blush, avoiding eye contact etc.), and this is how you can suspect someone is not genuine because all these sings can't be produced by acting. And nowhere near it states "have to display pain or horrified emotions", on the contrary it also shows how often real victims try to hide their emotions, swallow their tears and act as "unaffected" as they can (until fear/guilt/anger/hurt starts to burst out).

I'm saying this because I was a bit sceptical myself about this kind of comparisons thinking the same ("everyone reacts differently") until I finally watched it, and it turned out very informative actually (even though I'm more of a "fact person" than "human behaviour observer").

Last edited:
So ...Joy Robson told many people back in the day that she was in love wih Michael!
Interesting!

This fits very well to the testemonys that she was always around Michael when Wade was around Michael and slept also in his bedroom with Michael ( in his bed)!!

hmmmph i believe that from her . even though she had a husband... Bet she was so desperately trying to get her eagle head in his pants,, even wed .. ew fs poor m
What sheer suffocation! i bet he welcomed touring at times, just to get bloody scroungers off his back ! And whats up with the title of this doc . Who chose that stupid name? "Leaving Neverland" ...has the agenda of stealing never land in it clearly , they wanted that house (especially "its" mother) so bad and thought they were entitled to it , Couldnt bear the thought to leave ! .It feels like its All they could think of ,
Psycho muppets

Dan is referring to what is called "statutory rape" in the UK - sex with an underage person who is legally unable to give consent. So it's fair to say Rape doesn't have to be rough and it doesn't have to leave any injuries at all.

Thank you. That means the discussion is dead on this. Reed can allege and say Michael raped them 300 times and still say they both also had an complete loving/emotional fullfilling sexual relationship between them and Michael and be "correct".

Would Michael have been charged with for example 300 times of statuatory rape if he had been alive? + Sexual abuse charges? Or would it just be sexual abuse alone?

Whats the name of the women interviewing Taj Jackson on behalf of The Michael Jackson innonence project?

Whats the name of the women interviewing Taj Jackson on behalf of The Michael Jackson innonence project?

She said in the first episode of the Michael Jackson Innocent Project podcast in the beginning that she wants to keep her real name secretly because it is dangerous what she is doing and she already got maaaaany death threads what is really sad!

The creator behind the great Channel "Mean machine" who make dangerous videos to defend MJ used also not his natural voice directly from the beginning to hide his identity.

Last edited:
hmmmph i believe that from her . even though she had a husband... Bet she was so desperately trying to get her eagle head in his pants,, even wed .. ew fs poor m
What sheer suffocation! i bet he welcomed touring at times, just to get bloody scroungers off his back ! And whats up with the title of this doc . Who chose that stupid name? "Leaving Neverland" ...has the agenda of stealing never land in it clearly , they wanted that house (especially "its" mother) so bad and thought they were entitled to it , Couldnt bear the thought to leave ! .It feels like its All they could think of ,
Psycho muppets

It is possible that Joy was in love in Michael since 1987 or 1990 and this also can be a main reason why she suddenly left Austraila AND her husband with Wade and Chantal!
She said it was because of Wade's career but it is also be possible that it was also because she was in Love with Michael and wanna be with him that she left Austraila AND her husband.

Last edited:
This is what the telegraph says... Hahahaha, oh man.

Neverland Firsthand review: the Jackson family's ludicrous rebuttal to abuse claims is strictly for the truthers https://t.co/R4f5mnmslv

It's not even by the Jacksons and facts and evidence today means being a truther. These are today's journalists.

This is what the telegraph says... Hahahaha, oh man.

Neverland Firsthand review: the Jackson family's ludicrous rebuttal to abuse claims is strictly for the truthers https://t.co/R4f5mnmslv

It's not even by the Jacksons and facts and evidence today means being a truther. These are today's journalists.

I hate it that the stupid social media team from the estate put this name on us fans and now it is constatly used against us when we never even called us usself this!!!

Last edited:
Hi, guys in of the interviews I saw of Taj he said people close to MJ were mysteriously dieing MJ and he was worried he was going to get killed for knowing too much and he mentioned how for about a week he was checking his car etc. I was wondering if anyone knows what important people he could of been talking about? I know Peter Lopez died in 2010, is there anyone else?

To the expers of the Chandler case...

Is it correct that Jordan or the chandlers never claim that he was molested by Michael at the Neverland Ranch???

I want a 100 Percent sure answer of this question because of the storys that Wade tells in LN about MJ and Jordan in Neverland which were definitly made up by Wade then.

Last edited:
I hate the sun! Here is their newest articele:

ANOTHER ***** TWIST*Bombshell Michael Jackson evidence ‘proves’ train station sex abuse took place when James Safechuck said it did

The accounts of two bodyguards and a biographer appear to back the account given by the abuse victim

By Tariq Tahir

9th April 2019,*10:00 am

Updated: 9th April 2019,*11:18 am

MICHAEL Jackson’s Neverland ranch did have a station at the time James Safechuck said he was abused there, according to evidence that has emerged.

Safechuck alleges the*Thriller singer*molested him from 1988 until 1992 including in a room at the railway station Jackson had built at his Neverland ranch.

EPA

James Safechuck's claims that he was molested in a train station in Neverland have been called into question

UNKNOWN

Jackson and James Safechuck, who says the singer abused him until he was 14

The allegation was made in the documentary*Leaving Neverland*and also in court documents but defenders of star have pointed to inconsistencies in the account.

Jackson biographer Mike Smallcombe claims that the station was not built until 1994 when the accuser was aged 16.

And Leaving Neverland director Dan Reed was forced into a*seemingly embarrassing U-turn*by the discrepancies in the dates.

But in a new twist, two accounts have emerged that appear to back up*Safechuck’s story*with accounts of how a train station was unveiled in 1990,*the Mirror reports.

In their account of working for*Jackson, former bodyguards Bill Whitfield and Javon Beard both describe how there was a big unveiling ceremony that year.

"In 1990, Michael Jackson opened the gates of his Neverland Valley Ranch to the public for the first time,” they wrote in Remembering The Time: Protecting Michael Jackson In His Final Days.

"Neverland's visitors entered the ranch at its train station, boarding a steam engine that took them up to the main house."

Another account of the station opening came from Randall Sullivan in Untouchable: The Strange Life and Tragic Death of Michael Jackson.

NEW TWIST

Sullivan said: "Reporters invited to tour Neverland at the 1990 public unveiling most often began by inspecting the towering statue of Mercury (the Roman God of profit, trade and commerce) in the drive of the mansion.

"Then climbed a hill out back that led to a near replica of the Main Street train station at Disneyland, with a floral clock that was more magnificent than the one Walt Disney had designed for his own park."

Smallcombe, however, says Jackson was touring his Dangerous album and was also in a rehab centre in London while the station was being built in 1993.

He also added that from February until December in 1994, the year the train station opened, Jackson was living in Trump Tower in New York while recording the HIStory album.

“The latter point is, by the time Jackson was at Neverland and the train station was actually open, it was early 1995, three years after Safechuck said the abuse stopped,” said Smallcombe.

"And by then Safechuck was 17, and on the cusp of adulthood.”

Smallcombe also tweeted*out Santa Barbara County construction permits showing approval for the building of the structure happened in September 1993.

In response to Smallcombe's revelations, Leaving Neverland director Dan Reed tweeted: "Yeah there seems to be no doubt about the station date. The date they have wrong is the end of the abuse."

----------------

Can someone who owned the books confirm that this are true quotes from the book and maybe post the rest what can be read there near the quote?

I don't know why the sun tries to twist this lie that there was a trainstation in neverland when this is impossible.
They also clearly show the train station which were build in 1993/94 in many pictures and not something else.

Last edited:
No, he meant Taj did not appear to be going to do much to silence or counter whatever Michael Jacobshagen is doing.

Yeah, Taj said is that this will show people that this is yet another person accusing someone that can't defend himself. That anyone can just now claim something. Clearly implying that people will see through it. I'm sure the people using common sense will, but the people already siding with LN will definitely eat it up.

I'm guessing Taj can only do so much, the estate on the other hand.......

Let's hope Jacobshagen will **** off quick, hope that anything this piece of vermin is trying will fail hard. So damn tired of that "me too" guy.

A fan has made a tweet (with many facts exposing him) about Jacobshagen. This is what the asshole claims on social media now.

--

A documentary with several witnesses who will prove what really happened. A video from 1999 will prove what comes from Jackson's private archive and he has given it to a friend with the order to increase it in 2003 before the police raided the ranch for alleged sexual abuse of children.

I saw the video from South Africa. The video will be the absolute proof. In June the documentary will be broadcast with over 20 people who will speak there in front of the camera.

---

I think it's a mistake of Taj and/or estate to do nothing about him.

Back