Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Guys, where did James claim the 1-way mirrors in the theater again? I am trying to look for that info.. It's semi ergent, Im in an important conversation about the details.

The last thing I heard from Aaron was him wanting to "PUNCH WADE IN THE FACE ON SIGHT."

He was really, really pissed, if I recall correctly.

He also said something about suing if they mentioned his name in LN.

Does anybody know what EXACTLY was said in the TMZ article, although I don't trust THEM, I'd still like to know what was said.

Here's the clip

https://youtu.be/OtrKXghLvMw

We do not know what he is going to say. it could even be about something MJ said about his family or whatever. He seem clear by the statement that is has nothing to do with what is going on this this latest trash but again, I do not trust him. This could just be hype. And why does these people want to write books on MJ? These books do not sell well no more. MJ is gone and let him rest in peace. Let this dead horse of always bothering MJ die. Geez

When I hear Aaron talk all I hear is a guy who is going to say mj don't molest him. The guy recording is so clearly biased he's not even listening to what Aaron is saying. Yes Aaron is singing him along but that's all. He's not going to say he was abused. Guaranteed.

The last thing I heard from Aaron was him wanting to "PUNCH WADE IN THE FACE ON SIGHT."

He was really, really pissed, if I recall correctly.

He also said something about suing if they mentioned his name in LN.

Does anybody know what EXACTLY was said in the TMZ article, although I don't trust THEM, I'd still like to know what was said.

This suing because they mentioning his name was not because of LN it was because of the Twitter post from Wade were he called out other victims of MJ to speak out where Aaron was mantioned.
The post was deleted later but Aaron saw it.
Some people think that the twitter acoount was not from Wade but I don't belive this.
As far as I understand it Carter wanted to try to find out trough his loyars if the twitteraccound was Wades.

All I can say is he seemed genuine in the TMZ interview attacking Wade. If he had some motive to attack MJ he wouldve done it in that interview. I doubt hes going to say anything worse than whats in this movie.

THANK YOU!!!!

Welp, he said he would "always have MJ's back," so for now, I'll just leave it at that.

To be honest, I don't thank any publishing house would be interest in "The Life Story Of Aaron Carter." Ain't nobody checking for Aaron Carter!!!

I can't deny that I'm not happy with the clip at all. His answer to the reporter's question about LN is "everyone has their own story to tell. I wasn't there and I can't say anything about that." something along those lines, nice way of having your pal's back Aaron.

And when the reporter asks if it's about abuse we don't get a clear answer at all. We're gonna have to wait and find out he says. It's like that now Aaron? **** off. So goddamn done with this all.

All I can say is he seemed genuine in the TMZ interview attacking Wade. If he had some motive to attack MJ he wouldve done it in that interview. I doubt hes going to say anything worse than whats in this movie.

Thing is, he's bringing back doubts about all this shit now with this. Why? Why why why?

I'm talking about these two ostriches in relation to LN.

Get over it. MJ would never be happy with anyone insulting his kids, period. Focus on what YOU are doing for him. Put that energy into something productive. Insulting his kids is not helping the situation.

Best defense is showing tangible evidence proving these two are liars and it doesn't matter who produces it, as long as it gets out. His kids can only testify to MJ's character (which they've done many time already), but that will never be enough for the media and haters to prove his innocence.

Get over it. MJ would never be happy with anyone insulting his kids, period. Focus on what YOU are doing for him. Put that energy into something productive. Insulting his kids is not helping the situation.

Best defense is showing tangible evidence proving these two are liars and it doesn't matter who produces it, as long as it gets out. His kids can only testify to MJ's character (which they've done many time already), but that will never be enough for the media and haters to prove his innocence.

I agree totally on this! Well said.

-----

Really good Episode from the MJ cast. I'm now by 2:09:00

With regards to the Aaron Carter video there are a few things that are clear to me:

1) The TMZ reporter is frothing at the mouth at the mere hint of something sinister being said

2) Aaron Carter is likely using this to create interest in his book

3) The comment "I'll always have Mikes back" indicates to me that this is just a little creative marketing on Aarons behalf. He's looking to create a mystery and interest and get people talking. I doubt he will have anything bad to say.

The only part that troubles me is at the end of the video where he talks about how his family knows but MJ's family doesn't.... and how he has to speak his truth even if the family doesn't approve.

With regards to the Aaron Carter video there are a few things that are clear to me:

1) The TMZ reporter is frothing at the mouth at the mere hint of something sinister being said

2) Aaron Carter is likely using this to create interest in his book

3) The comment "I'll always have Mikes back" indicates to me that this is just a little creative marketing on Aarons behalf. He's looking to create a mystery and interest and get people talking. I doubt he will have anything bad to say.

The only part that troubles me is at the end of the video where he talks about how his family knows but MJ's family doesn't.... and how he has to speak his truth even if the family doesn't approve.

Why you didn't say he said: " The Jackson family will get angry " .
Do you take what you want from his words?

Aaron previously said he told Taj he wants to speak about how he saw MJ making out with some women. May be the Jacksons were not fond of that idea.

It's not the job of Taj and Brandi to defend their uncle.
It's not the job of fans to find evidence about these two liars.
It's the job of his children (who act like ostriches) .

I must a little bit agree in this.
When I were in MJs kids shoes I would have done EVERTHING WHATS IS POSSIBLE AND MORE FOR YEARS to vidicate my father and clear his name and legecy from this allegations who have lead to his downfall, death and huge lost for the whole world!
I would not sit still one day til I would have sucseaed and rechaed this destination!!!

And the love I feel for MJ and his art I never met personally is much less compare the love his children SHOULD feel for their great father who had the unique luck to have very intense YEARS every day with him.

Last edited:
I'm talking about these two ostriches in relation to LN.

I don't want them to open their mouths right now because this is exactly what Greed and the media want right now. Again they paternity bullshit will be brought up again, they will insult and humiliate the kids and their dad. Not worth it.

Honestly at this point I have no idea..... I hope its not bad, but Aaron Carter seems all over the map and very unstable. Who knows what he wants to say. I just get suspicious how a month ago he went on some rampage about how Michael never touched him, how the other two were liars and how he's been offered six figures to report something sinister about MJ.... and now boom he's a whole new person. Bi polar at its finest.

You've made your opinion clear. No point harping on about it in such a childish and disrespectful manner. You're disrupting the thread.

You've made your opinion clear. No point harping on about it in such a childish and disrespectful manner. You're disrupting the thread.

I'm talking about how Prince and Paris are acting in relation to LN.

Honestly at this point I have no idea..... I hope its not bad, but Aaron Carter seems all over the map and very unstable. Who knows what he wants to say. I just get suspicious how a month ago he went on some rampage about how Michael never touched him, how the other two were liars and how he's been offered six figures to report something sinister about MJ.... and now boom he's a whole new person. Bi polar at its finest.

I'm exactly like that too about this. He was ready to punch anyone saying shit about MJ. And now he goes all kinda PC with "everyone has their story to tell. I wasn't there." that is already quite a change from what he first said.

He clearly says that he will always have his back, but doesn't give a straight answer to the question about such a sensitive matter right now. That way he's creating doubts and ammo for these tabloids. This is not the time to do such shit. He should have said "shut the **** up about this abuse stuff. I already said it wasn't that." since he has no problem using profanity. But no..his answer had to be all mysterious like, **** off wit that. Anyway, a sane person won't have the back of a abuser, so it can't be about that.

What" truths" could he mean that the family won't be fond of? MJ acting like a player with women? Lol, him using profanity when he was around Aaron perhaps? At the end of the day he isn't helping anyone in the family of Mike or the fans with this.

Aaron whats going on:scratch: wat will you say ?

Edit - I do have faith in him. Not going to cancel him out just yet...-Beautiful guy, hes always been true blue , so why would he turn now I dont feel that he would " be the type" to sell someone out for money , He really doesnt seem that type. I wanna believe arron is genuine. I hope he has not had any threats to his life since he spoke out so passionately and genuinely. I feel he was kinda winding up YMZ ... the trashy bastards! I really have faith on this one guys! :flowers:
Aaron-Carter-Says-Hell-Tell-his-Experience-With-Michael-Jackson-in-Upcoming-Book.png

Last edited:
I'm talking about how Prince and Paris are acting in relation to LN.

And you've made your point clear. You have your opinion on what you think is the right thing for them to do and they have theirs. Your opinion is not necessarily the correct one and not everybody agrees with you. So just move on. Or would you like to just keep banging your head against the wall? You're being childish.

I agree I do not think he is going to say anything about abuse but this is not the time for the way he is saying things. I am going to stay in prayer for MJ because it is working. God is in control and I pray God continue to make Michael's enemies his foot stool. MJ will have the Victory in the end as he always do. "Do NOT go by sight, but go by Faith". And again, it is working. Look at what all the media was saying before this trash was release. the end of MJ,blah, blah, and now look as I said, this trash was going to be dissected and taken apart (and we are still just a few weeks out from when it aired). Oprah is catching heat and admitted she felt the hate and she just made it worst for herself and creditability. Wade and James lies are being revealed weekly, etc. God is working it out for MJ. MJ has praying warriors for righteous in his corner. It maybe rocking but he will come out on top in the end. Also, I love that caption by Dave Chappell. MJ stepping on the devil.

I agree I do not think he is going to say anything about abuse but this is not the time for the way he is saying things. I am going to stay in prayer for MJ because it is working. God is in control and I pray God continue to make Michael's enemies his foot stool. MJ will have the Victory in the end as he always do. "Do NOT go by sight, but go by Faith". And again, it is working. Look at what all the media was saying before this trash was release. the end of MJ,blah, blah, and now look as I said, this trash was going to be dissected and taken apart (and we are still just a few weeks out from when it aired). Oprah is catching heat and admitted she felt the hate and she just made it worst for herself and creditability. Wade and James lies are being revealed weekly, etc. God is working it out for MJ. MJ has praying warriors for righteous in his corner. It maybe rocking but he will come out on top in the end. Also, I love that caption by Dave Chappell. MJ stepping on the devil.

Co-sign EVERYTHING you said! Well done!!!!!!!!!!

I'm now in the end of this long MJ Cast episode.

They highly reccommend everyone to share the link of the MJJ forum which is back now after a long break to support MJ as an incredible up to date resource to LN and the Allegations.

So I will share here again the link too:

http://mjjforum.com/site/

When people click there on "Research" they will find there a lot of great stuff.

It is better to share this link then only link to vindicateMJ or other websides cause they have these links included.

Last edited:
Where did James claim the 1 way mirrors in the theater? Where did that story originate from.. Someone please answer! I am trying to put some final touches on things and I need to add the source.

Thanks!!!!!!

The estate has released a statement. Nothing new at all but the goal is to force the US media to report on the train station inconsistency. I bet they will report the estate's letter but will omit this particular detail.

I just saw the interview with Aaron and he does say he’ll always have MJ’s back, plus said to his estate? to keep staying strong. So while I don think he will claim abuse, I think, seeing as how Aaron did live his life - I will just take a guess he’ll challenge the “clean” image MJ portrayed to the press and reveal he might have dabbled in stuff most do or have at some point in their lives. He might reveal hook ups? Maybe some drug use (ie; marijuana) so I can see why he seems to still come of as being a supporter but does acknowledge his family might not like that he revealed this.

He claims his family already knows so whatever he might say win’t Shock them. Just my guess.

Back