Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Credibility of the government... SHOT! Credibility of Hollywood... SHOT! Like Maya Angelou said, "When someone shows you who they are, believe them." The truth is already out there.

What is with all this hyperbole?

We have gone through a lot worse than this.

Why the pessimism and panic? I am honestly confused right now.

It is but nobody wants to listen to it. :(

But we did... So did most of the world. If EVERYbody REALLY believed those idiots, then the damage would have been a whole lot worse. Think about that. I'm thankful for the internet this time around. We are the soldiers of love, and we'll keep marching! At the end of the day, we'll survive this. We should make our own documentary entitled "Surviving Fake News."

Your right but i think this makes it's worst if it's wins. damage been done but this only brings more damage if it's wins. :cry:

This an act of racism. that's why it's hurts to know the family isn't saying anything. :cry:

That's one of the main reasons why we have to keep fighting against racism. I'm sure the family knows whats going on out there, and they're doing the best they can. Like Tyler Perry's character Madea said, "People will talk about you until the day you die, and there's nothing you could do about that. Let folks talk. It ain't what people call you, it's what you answer to." And sometimes that's a bigger pill for me to swallow as well... You are not alone...

Giving you hugs and kisses. Michael didn't live in vain, so we shouldn't either!

I'm tired of this. justice doesn't exists anymore. facts don't matter either anymore. the racist media gonna do whatever their want to do and we have to accept it. i'm tired of this world. nothing truly make sense anymore. :cry:

Calm down buddy. killing yourself won't do any better. even if your are just kidding.

I know but man... it's just too much to take. I've been having a bad day also seeing this put me over the edge.

Because awards = credibility, at least to the general public. They see something has won an award and will automatically assume it's good/true just because it won. That is how they have been trained to think. I know it's not good to act like this but I'm really, truly concerned right now. It feels like no matter how much we point out the obvious power plays at work here, no one is going to listen and nothing is going to change. :(

Amaya;4263381 said:
I know but man... it's just too much to take. I've been having a bad day also seeing this put me over the edge.

Because awards = credibility, at least to the general public. They see something has won an award and will automatically assume it's good/true just because it won. That is how they have been trained to think. I know it's not good to act like this but I'm really, truly concerned right now. It feels like no matter how much we point out the obvious power plays at work here, no one is going to listen and nothing is going to change. :(

Take a break from all this. I have been a fan for over 40 years. We have survived much worse and survived. Because of his fans Michael’s legacy has survived. Step away and take a break for yourself. Your health is important. Keep the faith and preserve your strength. This is not the time to give up. I am a fighter and I never stop fighting for and supporting Micharl. However, I do not allow this fight to consume my life. I still have my family to think of. I still work and have a career. You can continue to do that and still support Michael.
IMO, the media is going to allow this fraudomentary to win some awards because they are ANGRY and embarrassed that their agenda has NOT worked. Michael is NOT canceled. He is NOT muted. That’s what they thought would happen. It didn’t.

I understand. but hurting yourself not gonna solve anything just make this problem worst. and Michael in other words won't want any of his fans harming themselves. everything is gonna be okay. keep the faith.

Because awards = credibility, at least to the general public. They see something has won an award and will automatically assume it's good/true just because it won. That is how they have been trained to think.

Exactly. ugh. hopefully people know that these guys are lying. Michael music been playing where i live. that's great to know where i live know that these guys are lying. one thing. just because something wins award doesn't mean it's good. that's a fact. i think we all need to know that if it does wins it's flat out lie. if anyone doesn't have nothing to do with me after this. i don't care. everything about this whole thing was lie for some money. i really hope they don't get away with it.

I know it's not good to act like this but I'm really, truly concerned right now. It feels like no matter how much we point out the obvious power plays at work here, no one is going to listen and nothing is going to change. :(

ugh. i feel the same way. >_

somewhereinthedark;4263382 said:
Take a break from all this. I have been a fan for over 40 years. We have survived much worse and survived. Because of his fans Michael’s legacy has survived. Step away and take a break for yourself. Your health is important. Keep the faith and preserve your strength. This is not the time to give up. I am a fighter and I never stop fighting for and supporting Micharl. However, I do not allow this fight to consume my life. I still have my family to think of. I still work and have a career. You can continue to do that and still support Michael.
IMO, the media is going to allow this fraudomentary to win some awards because they are ANGRY and embarrassed that their agenda has NOT worked. Michael is NOT canceled. He is NOT muted. That’s what they thought would happen. It didn’t.

NatureCriminal7896;4263383 said:
I understand. but hurting yourself not gonna solve anything just make this problem worst. and Michael in other words won't want any of his fans harming themselves. everything is gonna be okay. keep the faith.

<iframe src="https://gifer.com/embed/6Dj1" width=480 height=360.000 frameBorder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://gifer.com"></a></p>

Thanks guys... I think I need to step away from this thread for a while.

I hope it doesn't win nothing. it shouldn't even be nominate. i'm keeping the faith though. prayers.

beabf5f4e2d94f487f58740a86588538.jpg

It's sick to know that they waited until Michael passed to do this crap. they all knew what they was doing. i feel all of this was planned. and this movie was made to make fun of michael, his fans, his family, and real people who actally been adused. hollywood already sick as it is and all that is exactly happening in hollywood. i don't even look at news anymore only if something good or important. that what the media likes bad news. nothing never good. and when it is good they don't talk about it alot. and course bad apples gonna ruin it because they have sad lifes.

She had an interview booked for the same day it was released or something like that and was going to tell her story about her relationship with Wade but they canceled it without giving any real explanation.

Well that just screams dodgy behaviour, I hope she is going to bring this up at some point, the world needs to know this, I haven't read any of that story in the UK media, but why would I. What exactly does she have to say about that lying scum bag, like I said I have read nothing about what happened between them in the media

One thing i should say even if this movie does win some awards we should not go around killing ourself etc because of this mess. michael will live on. we all need to be prepare though whatever happens. whatever if is bad or good.

Oprah is with the white supremacy. look what she says about black men. Oprah is racist and i thought she was better then that with all the civil rights she has done in the past. i guess all that was for show and for money. done with her.

U also have to keep in mind that Michael has always been a target for the media, LN was a big thing and Oprah has seen an opportunity to raise her ratings, she doesn't give a crap about anyone these 2 included it's just about making herself more popular as far as I'm concerned. She knows it's a load of crap and I don't believe she hasn't done her research on them, if she has and she still thinks they are telling the truth then there is something very wrong with her. I'm not sure we get a lot of Oprah in the UK so I'm not sure how big a star she is, never liked her and never trusted her, even before all of this

Alh21;4263390 said:
Well that just screams dodgy behaviour, I hope she is going to bring this up at some point, the world needs to know this, I haven't read any of that story in the UK media, but why would I. What exactly does she have to say about that lying scum bag, like I said I have read nothing about what happened between them in the media

She had a she had a long relationship with Wade during all the time he claimed to be abused by Michael. It started as an innocent friendship as kids and then turned into a sexual relationship then they were 18 but ended then he cheated on her with multipel women he thought could help his career, one of them Britney Spears. Listen to this if you havn&#8217;t already heard it. https://soundcloud.com/freespeechbroadcasting/2019-03-09-1-exclusive-interview-with-brandi-jackson

If it wins I may ****ing kill myself. Goddammit.

Please tell me u are not serious, I do understand where u are coming from I adore MJ and I miss him so much and it hurts to know he's not with us anymore but doing myself harm would be a no no in Michaels eyes and he would be so disappointed to know that's what his fans were thinking. I watched Moonwalker yesterday and I wished I hadn't cause it brought me to tears, I'm going to leave the videos for a while till I'm stronger and the pain has lessened, u must keep in mind that there is always going to be idiots that believe crap like this, even if them 2 came out and admitted it was a lie people would still MJ did it, nothing was ever found on Michael and still idiots won't accept it. Unfortunately that will be something we will have to live with, at the end of the day we know in our hearts that he didn't do anything wrong and I will defend Michael to the end always have and always will

see what they doing? disgusting.

La74;4263394 said:
She had a she had a long relationship with Wade during all the time he claimed to be abused by Michael. It started as an innocent friendship as kids and then turned into a sexual relationship then they were 18 but ended then he cheated on her with multipel women he thought could help his career, one of them Britney Spears. Listen to this if you havn’t already heard it. https://soundcloud.com/freespeechbroadcasting/2019-03-09-1-exclusive-interview-with-brandi-jackson

Sick man. that's no surprise. michael should of been more careful letting his niece date this bastard.

Please tell me u are not serious, I do understand where u are coming from I adore MJ and I miss him so much and it hurts to know he's not with us anymore but doing myself harm would be a no no in Michaels eyes and he would be so disappointed to know that's what his fans were thinking.

Exactly.

La74;4263394 said:
She had a she had a long relationship with Wade during all the time he claimed to be abused by Michael. It started as an innocent friendship as kids and then turned into a sexual relationship then they were 18 but ended then he cheated on her with multipel women he thought could help his career, one of them Britney Spears. Listen to this if you havn&#8217;t already heard it. https://soundcloud.com/freespeechbroadcasting/2019-03-09-1-exclusive-interview-with-brandi-jackson

Thank u for posting this, I've just listened to it and I don't think u could find a more genuine person, I hope she gets to speak out eventually, I was very interested in what the DJ said about the other one is maybe about to crack, tbh he would probably do himself a favour if he did, people are more likely to maybe be more forgiving by being honest rather than keep lying and getting found out. Don't take that the wrong way I'll never forgive either of them but I would look at him a different way than what I do now, he may think that telling the truth will get him further than keeping up this lie

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The noms are ridiculous, especially as the claims were proven false and have been debunked. Leaving all the hard work to the fan community was a huge mistake by the Estate and most of Jackson family! Some things have to be dealt with no matter how uncomfortable! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJInnocent?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJInnocent</a></p>&mdash; Mayah (@MayahCamara) <a href="https://twitter.com/MayahCamara/status/1151392486591533057?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 17, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

True! I have nothing more to add, really!

Alh21;4263395 said:
Please tell me u are not serious, I do understand where u are coming from I adore MJ and I miss him so much and it hurts to know he's not with us anymore but doing myself harm would be a no no in Michaels eyes and he would be so disappointed to know that's what his fans were thinking. I watched Moonwalker yesterday and I wished I hadn't cause it brought me to tears, I'm going to leave the videos for a while till I'm stronger and the pain has lessened, u must keep in mind that there is always going to be idiots that believe crap like this, even if them 2 came out and admitted it was a lie people would still MJ did it, nothing was ever found on Michael and still idiots won't accept it. Unfortunately that will be something we will have to live with, at the end of the day we know in our hearts that he didn't do anything wrong and I will defend Michael to the end always have and always will

Sure. Some (like Perez Hilton and Diane Dimond) would still insist MJ did abuse all those kids, but an admission of lying, making up the whole thing from ROBson & SafeCHECK themselves would definitely be major news, be taken seriously by many and draw attention to the awful reality of false accusations.

Last edited:
Arckangel;4263409 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The noms are ridiculous, especially as the claims were proven false and have been debunked. Leaving all the hard work to the fan community was a huge mistake by the Estate and most of Jackson family! Some things have to be dealt with no matter how uncomfortable! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJInnocent?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJInnocent</a></p>&#8212; Mayah (@MayahCamara) <a href="https://twitter.com/MayahCamara/status/1151392486591533057?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 17, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

True! I have nothing more to add, really!

Sure. Some (like Perez Hilton and Diane Dimond) would still insist MJ did abuse all those kids, but an admission of lying, making up the whole thing by from ROBson & SafeCHECK themselves would definitely be major news, be taken seriously by many and draw attention to the awful reality of false accusations.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this happens, we all know its a pack of lies and if I have to live with that then so be it but I'd rather have Michaels name cleared. I holding on to the fact that the truth usually comes out and I'm praying that happens, I'm putting some ideas together for a tattoo of Michael for myself, it's the first one I've ever had, I'm proud to be an MJ fan

Back