Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Well this no surprise here. and of course it's FOX.

b2e20d526f9b8d898f0657b2f6a443a5.jpg
That explains why PEOPLE is the only one with the title LN get 5 noms and single out this trash. They are partners.

You are one of lucky one. Waste of four hour we will never get back due to liars trying to dupe people.:banghead:

Oh i'm so sorry. >_< when i first heard about it i cancelled HBO. didn't even watch it. we already been though this for 18 years. i already knew it was a bunch of crap.

#IKnewLeavingNeverlandWasBS

The Emmys could have refused to nominate it. Would they have agreed to nominate a purely racist movie as in truly explicitly hateful, praising KKK or Hitler? I doubt it. Therefore, they had no obligation to agree to nominate it&#8212;let alone give it awards!

If only MJ had been able to stop Victor Guttiérez and Evan Chandler the minute they started plotting, the minute he heard anything! I know it sounds really awful, but MJ was too soft, too kind, too gentle for those vicious types. I mean, MJ was not a mafioso, he was law-abiding. I just wish he had been able to stop them and any other major threat right away.

Ok so I've been head buried in the HBO case and the Gutierrez files that I released yesterday..

This Emmy nomination is real life right? Best "non fictional"???

Michael was too much for this world. Michael was gangster went he wanted to be. he was most definitely a well behave man. Michael had book smarts but not alot of street smarts. which is both important to have. Michael even said he had to be careful trusting people. he was just too much. he always saw things differently. poor innocent sweet man. :(

Also the simpsons is own by FOX as well. that explains why they took away the MJ episode. :( i heard that it isn't fully gone people has the season 3 boxset and some others have it stream online. some people also has it leak. that's really sucks because that's my mother favorite episode and i love it too. sad to know Michael was a big fan of the simpsons really sad they do this to him. all the things he did with this show was so nice and very memorable but now they backfired him. so sad. :cry:

i guess there no more happy birthday lisa or do the bartman etc. :cry: michael ruled the simpsons in the early days of it. :( ah so many memories right now. it's all coming back to me. :)

0b30b376e899a4c3b9ed47ea39e9fdb5.jpg

Last edited:
Also the simpsons is own by FOX as well. that explains why they took away the MJ episode. :( i heard that it isn't fully gone people has the season 3 boxset and some others have it stream online. some people also has it leak. that's really sucks because that's my mother favorite episode and i love it too. sad to know Michael was a big fan of the simpsons really sad they do this to him. all the things he did with show was so nice and very memorable but now they backfired him. so sad. :cry:

i guess there no more happy birthday lisa or do the bartman etc. :cry: michael ruled the simpsons in the early days of it. :( ah so many memories right now. it's all coming back to me. :)

Oh, yes there will be. We got the songs on our computers, so it's not going anywhere. I'm motivated now, and I'm keeping the faith. F--- the press, Michael's the BEST!

P.S. Love that picture of Michael chillin'

Lots and lots and lots of comments against MJ in this video.
Please help!

My advice: Do not engage as fans. Do it as people with actual knowledge and FACTS.

Lots and lots and lots of comments against MJ in this video.
Please help!

My advice: Do not engage as fans. Do it as people with actual knowledge and FACTS.

Ugh. this is like 2005 all over again. i see alot positive comments though. so that's good to know.

NatureCriminal7896;4263573 said:
Ugh. this is like 2005 all over again. i see alot positive comments though. so that's good to know.

IMO, some of you are focusing on every negative thing that you read and overreacting. I don’t think it is necessary or helpful to Michael to post or discuss every negative thing you read. It is counter productive. Pick your battles and focus on those things. Stop with the DOOMSDAY posts!!!

Oh, yes there will be. We got the songs on our computers, so it's not going anywhere. I'm motivated now, and I'm keeping the faith. F--- the press, Michael's the BEST!

P.S. Love that picture of Michael chillin'

That's actually a female MJ impersonator sitting in the tree. She's from Romania I think??

I know these nominations are disheartening, but don't focus on a single tree - look at the forest. Once the awards are over with and the court cases are done, LN will be behind us and Michael's legacy will still be there. Hopefully with a nice boost from Taj's documentary.

Darkness will always put up a fight when it is threatened. It swarms out of desperation. And that swarm can make it look like they are winning. But it's just a smokescreen. It's happening all over the planet right now; the corrupt elite and the ignorant masses resisting change and trying to cling to power through nefarious means. They can fight it and they can try to delay it, but in the end, they will lose. And when they try to cover corruption with more corruption, all they do is make the corruption more visible. Look at what happened with Epstein and all of the other corruption in politics and abuse in Hollywood that's been brought to the light. You can't bury the truth forever. Certainly not in this day and age.

For Michael's name to be cleared, there has to be a catalyst to set in motion the chain of events that ultimately leads to justice. And that catalyst is likely to be something negative. Maybe LN will end up being the catalyst, or maybe it will be something else further down the line. But for all the damage that LN has done, it put the spotlight back on Michael, enabling Taj to do his documentary and Geraldine Hughes to do her film. It's led some people who thought Michael was guilty to doing the research and changing their mind. It's triggered a fresh wave of love and appreciation for Michael and uprising of fans across the world.

We just have to be patient and withstand whatever comes. It might take a while, but we will win eventually. Keep the faith.

Well said! (y)

I must say... In Denmark everything is like before LN.

I really don't think people care much. - Many seems to think they are after money and they should/could have reacted while MJ was alive if it was really true.

Of course some believe LN - many of those propably thought MJ was guilty even before LN...

But actually, weird as it may sound..., I think some even thinks he is and always was innocent after LN. - With the trainstation story and all the different stuff they claimed that has proven not true, the are so unbelievable that people realize this is all about money - and then some start to think, OK - if it is only money this time, maybe it was also just money in 1993 and 2005... - When they realize - or believe - MJ is the victim this time around, it's not so hard for them to believe MJ was always the victim.

LN is so full of holes, factual mistakes that are impossible to explain - you would remember where you was sexually abused - and when you claim it was on the roof in a trainstation that was not build before after you claim the abuse ended the entire story is unreliable not thrustworthy.

I must say - all these awardsshows are not worth much these days...

There are sooo many different and it has become a joke really.

I know these nominations are disheartening, but don't focus on a single tree - look at the forest. Once the awards are over with and the court cases are done, LN will be behind us and Michael's legacy will still be there. Hopefully with a nice boost from Taj's documentary.

Darkness will always put up a fight when it is threatened. It swarms out of desperation. And that swarm can make it look like they are winning. But it's just a smokescreen. It's happening all over the planet right now; the corrupt elite and the ignorant masses resisting change and trying to cling to power through nefarious means. They can fight it and they can try to delay it, but in the end, they will lose. And when they try to cover corruption with more corruption, all they do is make the corruption more visible. Look at what happened with Epstein and all of the other corruption in politics and abuse in Hollywood that's been brought to the light. You can't bury the truth forever. Certainly not in this day and age.

For Michael's name to be cleared, there has to be a catalyst to set in motion the chain of events that ultimately leads to justice. And that catalyst is likely to be something negative. Maybe LN will end up being the catalyst, or maybe it will be something else further down the line. But for all the damage that LN has done, it put the spotlight back on Michael, enabling Taj to do his documentary and Geraldine Hughes to do her film. It's led some people who thought Michael was guilty to doing the research and changing their mind. It's triggered a fresh wave of love and appreciation for Michael and uprising of fans across the world.

We just have to be patient and withstand whatever comes. It might take a while, but we will win eventually. Keep the faith.

Excellent response!!!??? I agree 100%.

This is just my opinion but I think the fact that Game of thrones got 32 nominations then HBO just happens to be one of the sponsors for the Emmys is going to damage the credibility for the Emmys.

Also the simpsons is own by FOX as well. that explains why they took away the MJ episode. :( i heard that it isn't fully gone people has the season 3 boxset and some others have it stream online. some people also has it leak. that's really sucks because that's my mother favorite episode and i love it too. sad to know Michael was a big fan of the simpsons really sad they do this to him. all the things he did with this show was so nice and very memorable but now they backfired him. so sad. :cry:

I recorded that show the day it aired back then. Still on my vhs and getting it transferred .

Arckangel;4263409 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The noms are ridiculous, especially as the claims were proven false and have been debunked. Leaving all the hard work to the fan community was a huge mistake by the Estate and most of Jackson family! Some things have to be dealt with no matter how uncomfortable! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJInnocent?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJInnocent</a></p>— Mayah (@MayahCamara) <a href="https://twitter.com/MayahCamara/status/1151392486591533057?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 17, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

She took the words right out of my mouth. i love the Jackson family BUT when this stuff was coming out i say 2013 they should of said something and stop it from getting it to this point. that's your family member who was and still is the biggest superstar in the world. they need speak up about this. i understand the media is awful and can twist up stuff. but they need to speak out. this false movie about their family member could win this piece of crap. it's time to speak out like right now.

the estate trying to be so nice to these bastards. it's time to stop being nice and start some action. like seriously right now.

i know this family going though alot right now but now it the time to speak out about your family member.

Most of them dont care. They were quite happy to throw mj under the bus inorder to get billions from the AEG suit. Dont expect any loyalty from them to mj as they have shown many times all they care about is their own "tight nit" B.S agenda to make themselves look good.

and can we somehow find out whether or not the safechucks paid for the lawsuit against them/against safechuck sr?

i'm one of the people who didn't even watch it. and still not gone too. :laughing:

I'm them too who refused to watch that defaming $#|^. If I'd watch listening to all of this I go into a breakdown and destroy everything in my house.

Oh i'm so sorry. >_< when i first heard about it i cancelled HBO. didn't even watch it. we already been though this for 18 years. i already knew it was a bunch of crap.

#IKnewLeavingNeverlandWasBS

HBO's losing so many subscribers anyways since the finale of "The Game Of Thrones" which my parents watched all the time and after that, they removed HBO from Bell which I'm glad they did. I still have HBO on cable, but I still refuse to watch, but Crave was removed which is dumb. Plus I got letter emailed to me from Bell Media regarding my complaint to LN.

We all know Disney owns "The Simpsons" now, as mentioned a couple of months back, I heard that since Disney owns The Simpsons, they refuse to let Disney change the contents like they did with "Family Guy" is not funny and much too stale anyways and Yeardley Smith stated that she believes that the upcoming season is in a possibility of not going to happen going to cancel the show completely. Well good I want them cancelled and even if the upcoming season is gonna happen I'm still gonna boycott it hard and I haven't been watching it all too much since those idiots Groening, Brooks and Jean decided to kill the episode off which is my favourite episode in the entire show. My brother still has it on PVR which is good though.

Back