Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

HEY! other users need to stop attacking others. this site isn't made for that. and we all makes mistakes. Michael wouldn't be please us attacking people and i know i wouldn't either.

Not attacking anyone but it's important that we are all on the same page where Michael is concerned, everyone is entitled to their opinion but this is not the site for having doubts, we all have to stand together and keep fighting to clear Michaels name

It's amazing that despite all the evidence that show his accusers are liars , people STILL want to believe Michael's guilty. Can't these people put aside their ego's for 2 seconds and admit they were wrong?
That is because they are hiding something in their own lives or they can not admit they were WRONG.

No, I'm not. But I have to admit unless I wasn't there I don't really know anything.

Edit: FIXED
Even with this comment, the burden of proof lies with these liars; if nothing happen, there will be nothing even more and only a witch hunt, lies to makes someone be or look guilty, etc. which has been done over and over in MJ's case. the more they bring these claims up, it always backfire. look even at this: in the LN doc, lies can be brought out over and over; in this lies about LN, nothing I see can be disputed. It all is court documented even proven Wade/James are LIARS.

You're not being pushy, it's just a question. I joined because I like Michael Jackson. His personal life was his personal life. Not mine. So, I don't really have a stance on it anymore

If you are not interested in Michael's 'personal life' it is likely that this thread (regarding allegations about his personal life) is not for you. You might have a more welcoming reception in the music threads?

I hope I speak for MJ fans in saying that allegations of child abuse are not tolerable in any situation, which is why we investigate such claims very closely. There is a great deal of evidence which unmistakably shows that the allegations made by Robson and Safechuck ARE false in their entirety.

I don't think anyone would accept that 'it not possible to determine the identity of a murderer' if a third party was not 'there' at the murder.

(The thread relating to these false allegations is located in Trials and Tribulations, and if you look there, you will see that it runs to 1186 pages to date. There has been a great deal of factual discussion over many years (since 2013)).

More factual information can be found here:

1.Lies of Leaving Neverland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXOfz1YkWeA

2. Chase the Truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q6IzSSNF8

Last edited:
In 'Lies', towards the end, it says Wade tells the story that he cried like a baby at the Michael Jackson memorial, something along the lines of 'more than at his own dad's funeral'.

However in the 2016 deposition, when asked if he cried at the memorial, he says "I might have...I don't remember".

WTF.

Not attacking anyone but it's important that we are all on the same page where Michael is concerned, everyone is entitled to their opinion but this is not the site for having doubts, we all have to stand together and keep fighting to clear Michaels name

Fans can have doubts on MJJC. But there is a thread for that kind of discussion - https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/142617-Asking-ourselves-tough-questions

Posting about it anywhere else on the forum is understandably going to invite negative reactions, which is why it's better to keep it contained to that one area.

I understand this year been messy for Michael, his fans, and his family. but it's not reason to rude. this is why non-fans look at us like we are nuts. yes Michael is innocent. but you don't have to rude about it. Michael wasn't Jesus Christ. yes. he suffer this earth like him he even said himself. but wasn't Jesus Christ. so fans need to stop acting like he was cause he wasn't. he was mostly definitely an gift but not Jesus Christ.

Captain-EO-michael-jackson-13706773-800-589.jpg

From Twitter:

So we're doing this #MJFam. Please join me this Saturday from 9pm BST (4pm EDT, 1pm PDT), to tweet the **** out of #LiesOfLeavingNeverland. Let's do it, let's make it trend!

👇 Please spread the word.

I understand this year been messy for Michael, his fans, and his family. but it's not reason to rude. this is why non-fans look at us like we are nuts. yes Michael is innocent. but you don't have to rude about it. Michael wasn't Jesus Christ. yes. he suffer this earth like him he even said himself. but wasn't Jesus Christ. so fans need to stop acting like he was cause he wasn't. he was mostly definitely an gift but not Jesus Christ.
]

I haven't seen any fan in here being rude or acting like Michael was Jesus. All I'm seeing is people defending an innocent dead man who isn't alive to defend himself.

If you are not interested in Michael's 'personal life' it is likely that this thread (regarding allegations about his personal life) is not for you. You might have a more welcoming reception in the music threads?

I hope I speak for MJ fans in saying that allegations of child abuse are not tolerable in any situation, which is why we investigate such claims very closely. There is a great deal of evidence which unmistakably shows that the allegations made by Robson and Safechuck ARE false in their entirety.

I don't think anyone would accept that 'it not possible to determine the identity of a murderer' if a third party was not 'there' at the murder.

(The thread relating to these false allegations is located in Trials and Tribulations, and if you look there, you will see that it runs to 1186 pages to date. There has been a great deal of factual discussion over many years (since 2013)).

More factual information can be found here:

1.Lies of Leaving Neverland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXOfz1YkWeA

2. Chase the Truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q6IzSSNF8

In 'Lies', towards the end, it says Wade tells the story that he cried like a baby at the Michael Jackson memorial, something along the lines of 'more than at his own dad's funeral'.

However in the 2016 deposition, when asked if he cried at the memorial, he says "I might have...I don't remember".

WTF.
Took the words out of my mouth. I remember what I had on and was doing when MJ died and at his memorial and I was not there.

Last edited:
Happy to see some mainstream media reporting more of the facts. Only wish they could have done it sooner. Lies of Leaving Neverland was great. Really covers all the bases. I don't know how Robson and Safechuck sleep at night.

Whatever Michael did in his personal life was his business but he most definitely did not touch no children. he was a very shy and private man. he was loner and mostly stay away from others due to his shyness, no one understanding it him, and fake trusting money hungry evil people.

7ca296c2f3fee84ba7b0b443287d6b2e.jpg

Captain-EO-michael-jackson-13706773-800-589.jpg

Who on this site has ever said that Michael was Jesus, I've never read that, plus I don't think I've seen anyone being rude either but u have to understand that if someone is going to post negative things about him then it's going to upset a lot of people. This site is excellent and I love coming on it to be closer to the people who support MJ, I don't come on it to hear people's doubts about his innocence, I can go on twitter for that. On a more positive note my radio station has just played two MJ songs back to back, love it :kiss:

StageGlitter;4266023 said:
No, I'm not. But I have to admit unless I wasn't there I don't really know anything.

Edit: FIXED

I always hate hearing someone say this, especially a so-called “fan”. That’s like me saying I don’t know if YOU molested someone, because I wasn’t there. You don’t have to be there to know that those two pieces of trash are lying. The facts and evidence prove that. These liars have offered no proof of anything, just false accusations. That means that I could make an accusation against YOU, and you could make one against ME with no proof. Seriously, one doesn’t have to have to know that everything these liars have claimed has been debunked. Any fan or non fan who has been following this travesty KNOWS 100% that nothing this garbage has claimed is true. Finally, it is an insult to our intelligence, to say that “I wasn’t there I don’t really know anything.” That’s the weakest EXCUSE in the book and one that haters use.

StageGlitter be careful what you say on the internet. i know it was an mistake. but this a serious thing and people made take it the wrong way.

My bad. no i was just annoy how some fans are rude to people over this and they think Michael is so special. Michael is indeed innocent but some fans taken it too far. you guys probably don't know what i'm talking about but there alot and i seem them. and i really dislike those fans. they ones that make us look crazy.

It's glad to know mainstream media is now reporting this. but why now? they had alot of time to do this. i guess better late then never.

My bad. no i was just annoy how some fans are rude to people over this and they think Michael is so special. Michael is indeed innocent but some fans taken it too far. you guys probably don't know what i'm talking about but there alot and i seem them. and i really dislike those fans. they ones that make us look crazy.

I don't like those type of fans either

From Twitter:

Valencia Dantzler@MotherDivaShow

@tajjackson3 @latimes @blackvoices
I sent this letter to the Television Academy producers of the Emmys according to their submission guidelines Leaving Neverland violates Nonfiction category rules and that is grounds to be disqualified.

Television Academy 5220 Lankershim Blvd. North Holywood, CA 91601
Attention President &CEO Adam Sharp Senior Vice President of Awards
John Leverence ABC Entertainment Corporation 77 W. 66thSt. New York, NY 10023
Attention President Karey Burke
CCd to Michael Jackson friends/colleagues
Reverend AL Sharpton
Political Action Network
Reverend Jesse Jackson
Rainbow Push Congresswoman
Sheila Jackson Lee President
Donald Trump

Re: Disqualifying Leaving Neverland for Emmy Nomination

August 14, 2019

Dear Madam/Sir, My name is Valencia Renee Dantzler aka Mother Diva. I am a talk show host/producer, Madam Ambassador of House/EDM music and community activist. I am the Executive Director of Thrill The World/Gary Chicago we are extension of Thrill The World a non-profit organization that raises money for various charities by performing the Thriller Dance the Saturday before Halloween worldwide. www.thrilltheworld.com I would also like to acknowledge and congratulate Ms. Karey Burke on her new position as President of ABC Entertainment Corporation, she is copied on this email and letter.

This letter is to request that the nominated film submitted “Leaving Neverland”, be disqualified in the
following categories: Outstanding Directing for Documentary/NON FICTION
Outstanding Documentary or NON FICTION (category needs to be changed or reworded)
Outstanding Picture Editing for NON FICTION PROGRAM
Outstanding Sound Editing for NON FICTION PROGRAM
Sound Mixing for NON FICTION PROGRAM

The letter runs to 12 pages, so here is the link to the rest of it:

https://www.scribd.com/document/422...-Neverland-for-Nonfiction-Categories-Campaign

It ends:

I truly hope this letter has enlightened the academy to reconsider these nominations. As for President Burke. I am conflicted with an issue. My television series, “Mother Diva’s House” a news entertainment program was looking forward to purchasing airtime on WLAJ ABC 53 in Lansing Michigan this fall. However now, I am conflicted in my soul. I have asked myself do I want to spend money with a network that will air a program that has a film nominated accusing Michael Jackson of child abuse? You are potentially losing customers. Perhaps me spending money with your network may not mean anything to you because you have other sponsors and advertisers. However, small town affiliates depend on local and regional dollars. There could be thousands of potential advertisers that feel the way I do. Are you willing to risk losing dollars? This letter has been released to the public. I am seeking other networks at the moment. I did look forward to having my series on ABC but I cannot support a network that supports lies. Ms. Burke you also have to take into consideration that Randy Jackson Jr. Michael Jackson nephew is a camera operator for ABC imagine the conflict in his soul. He has to go to work every day for a network that will be airing a program that has nominated a film calling his uncle a monster and a child molester. I am certain he loves his job and wants to continue working but this has put him in a very difficult position. This lie of a film has a domino effect and has affected so many lives in so many ways. I hope the academy takes this letter seriously and investigate the matter further. Based on the information I have provided

“Leaving Neverland clearly violates the Emmys Nonfiction or Documentary submission rules. To continue you on with the nomination process sends a message to all filmmakers that they can submit films in the documentary category that are not based on factual information as long as the film is shot in a documentary style. On behalf of myself as community activist and The Michael Jackson community we respectfully asked the Academy to disqualify this film in all nonfiction categories. I look forward to your decision and response. Entertainingly yours

Valencia Dantzler

Valencia Dantzler aka Mother Diva COOL COMMERCIAL CONCEPTS
MOTHER DIVA’“ HOU“E
MADAM AMBASSADOR OF HOUSE/EDM MUSIC
www.linkedin.com/in/motherdivashow
www.youtube.com/motherdivashow www.twitter.com/motherdivashow www.facebook.com/motherdivashow www.instagram.com/motherdivashow 310-927-8184

somewhereinthedark;4266105 said:
I always hate hearing someone say this, especially a so-called “fan”.

There's no need for that.

somewhereinthedark;4266105 said:
I always hate hearing someone say this, especially a so-called “fan”. That’s like me saying I don’t know if YOU molested someone, because I wasn’t there. You don’t have to be there to know that those two pieces of trash are lying. The facts and evidence prove that. These liars have offered no proof of anything, just false accusations. That means that I could make an accusation against YOU, and you could make one against ME with no proof. Seriously, one doesn’t have to have to know that everything these liars have claimed has been debunked. Any fan or non fan who has been following this travesty KNOWS 100% that nothing this garbage has claimed is true. Finally, it is an insult to our intelligence, to say that “I wasn’t there I don’t really know anything.” That’s the weakest EXCUSE in the book and one that haters use.

Exactly and I'm still confused why people believe LN is anywhere near the truth, after everything that has been shown it batters my head

myosotis;4266114 said:
From Twitter:

Valencia Dantzler@MotherDivaShow

@tajjackson3 @latimes @blackvoices
I sent this letter to the Television Academy producers of the Emmys according to their submission guidelines Leaving Neverland violates Nonfiction category rules and that is grounds to be disqualified.

Television Academy 5220 Lankershim Blvd. North Holywood, CA 91601
Attention President &CEO Adam Sharp Senior Vice President of Awards
John Leverence ABC Entertainment Corporation 77 W. 66thSt. New York, NY 10023
Attention President Karey Burke
CCd to Michael Jackson friends/colleagues
Reverend AL Sharpton
Political Action Network
Reverend Jesse Jackson
Rainbow Push Congresswoman
Sheila Jackson Lee President
Donald Trump

Re: Disqualifying Leaving Neverland for Emmy Nomination

August 14, 2019

Dear Madam/Sir, My name is Valencia Renee Dantzler aka Mother Diva. I am a talk show host/producer, Madam Ambassador of House/EDM music and community activist. I am the Executive Director of Thrill The World/Gary Chicago we are extension of Thrill The World a non-profit organization that raises money for various charities by performing the Thriller Dance the Saturday before Halloween worldwide. www.thrilltheworld.com I would also like to acknowledge and congratulate Ms. Karey Burke on her new position as President of ABC Entertainment Corporation, she is copied on this email and letter.

This letter is to request that the nominated film submitted “Leaving Neverland”, be disqualified in the
following categories: Outstanding Directing for Documentary/NON FICTION
Outstanding Documentary or NON FICTION (category needs to be changed or reworded)
Outstanding Picture Editing for NON FICTION PROGRAM
Outstanding Sound Editing for NON FICTION PROGRAM
Sound Mixing for NON FICTION PROGRAM

The letter runs to 12 pages, so here is the link to the rest of it:

https://www.scribd.com/document/422...-Neverland-for-Nonfiction-Categories-Campaign

It ends:

I truly hope this letter has enlightened the academy to reconsider these nominations. As for President Burke. I am conflicted with an issue. My television series, “Mother Diva’s House” a news entertainment program was looking forward to purchasing airtime on WLAJ ABC 53 in Lansing Michigan this fall. However now, I am conflicted in my soul. I have asked myself do I want to spend money with a network that will air a program that has a film nominated accusing Michael Jackson of child abuse? You are potentially losing customers. Perhaps me spending money with your network may not mean anything to you because you have other sponsors and advertisers. However, small town affiliates depend on local and regional dollars. There could be thousands of potential advertisers that feel the way I do. Are you willing to risk losing dollars? This letter has been released to the public. I am seeking other networks at the moment. I did look forward to having my series on ABC but I cannot support a network that supports lies. Ms. Burke you also have to take into consideration that Randy Jackson Jr. Michael Jackson nephew is a camera operator for ABC imagine the conflict in his soul. He has to go to work every day for a network that will be airing a program that has nominated a film calling his uncle a monster and a child molester. I am certain he loves his job and wants to continue working but this has put him in a very difficult position. This lie of a film has a domino effect and has affected so many lives in so many ways. I hope the academy takes this letter seriously and investigate the matter further. Based on the information I have provided

“Leaving Neverland clearly violates the Emmys Nonfiction or Documentary submission rules. To continue you on with the nomination process sends a message to all filmmakers that they can submit films in the documentary category that are not based on factual information as long as the film is shot in a documentary style. On behalf of myself as community activist and The Michael Jackson community we respectfully asked the Academy to disqualify this film in all nonfiction categories. I look forward to your decision and response. Entertainingly yours

Valencia Dantzler

Valencia Dantzler aka Mother Diva COOL COMMERCIAL CONCEPTS
MOTHER DIVA’“ HOU“E
MADAM AMBASSADOR OF HOUSE/EDM MUSIC
www.linkedin.com/in/motherdivashow
www.youtube.com/motherdivashow www.twitter.com/motherdivashow www.facebook.com/motherdivashow www.instagram.com/motherdivashow 310-927-8184

I hope this has an effect, LN should be disqualified, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this

Whatever Michael did in his personal life was his business but he most definitely did not touch no children. he was a very shy and private man. he was loner and mostly stay away from others due to his shyness, no one understanding it him, and fake trusting money hungry evil people.

Michael's life was not all bleak and depressing and filled with 'fake trusting money hungry evil people'.

There were dark times and bad people in Michael's life (it is much the same with celebrities who reach a certain level) but Michael's life was also filled with joy - not only with what he achieved career wise, but also with the friendships and relationships that he had.

It honestly distresses me when you paint Michael's life in such a sad way. I don't think it is fair to him or the people in his life that he loved and who genuinely loved him.

Michael's life was not all bleak and depressing and filled with 'fake trusting money hungry evil people'.

There were dark times and bad people in Michael's life (it is much the same with celebrities who reach a certain level) but Michael's life was also filled with joy - not only with what he achieved career wise, but also with the friendships and relationships that he had.

It honestly distresses me when you paint Michael's life in such a sad way. I don't think it is fair to him or the people in his life that he loved and who genuinely loved him.

Michael also said how much joy his fans brought him, he knew how much he was loved by them and he loved them just as much, so yes I agree with u I don't think Michael had a life of bad times, I think for the most part he was happy

Back