Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Do we know the date for final decision of their appeals? Can they appeal once more after that or is then over?

From the Trial thread, it indicates that the appeal result could be 'months' from now- we don't know how many months. Also, there could be a request for 'oral arguments' before the decision, where I guess both sides would be asked to appear in front of the appeal panel.

After the appeal panel result, they still have the option to appeal to the Supreme Court, I understand. (That would be interesting, in view of Robson's and Safechucks previous defence of MJ under oath in court in 1993/2005).

looking for some advice please, I have been sniffing around the internet for anything that may help Michaels case and I came across a journal that robson was writing, the dates are between 2002 and 2004 I think because I haven't finished reading it yet. I have found an entry that I hope maybe useful but I don't know what to do with it, should I forward it to Taj or TJ Jackson so they can have a look and maybe go through all the entries that he posted, plus I don't know if they may have already seen it and I don't want to cause anymore upset for them, has anyone else read this journal and is it common knowledge and im just a bit slow at finding it

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I’ve declared war against anyone with Michael Jackson in their avatar or profile pic that’s not named Tito, Jackie, Marlon, Latoya, Janet or Jermaine. Family is allowed to be in denial; hell, most of mine was.</p>&mdash; Mike Wise (@MikeWiseguy) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeWiseguy/status/1163420211829190657?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 19, 2019</a></blockquote><script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

#MJFam! Give it to him both barrels!!! That's literally what he asked; WAR!

Fans need to ignore this idiot. They're just giving him the attention and fuel he desperately wants. He's been given the facts repeatedly, he's not going to change his mind. Engaging with him is a complete waste of time and will get us nowhere. He's baiting us. Don't fall for it.

looking for some advice please, I have been sniffing around the internet for anything that may help Michaels case and I came across a journal that robson was writing, the dates are between 2002 and 2004 I think because I haven't finished reading it yet. I have found an entry that I hope maybe useful but I don't know what to do with it, should I forward it to Taj or TJ Jackson so they can have a look and maybe go through all the entries that he posted, plus I don't know if they may have already seen it and I don't want to cause anymore upset for them, has anyone else read this journal and is it common knowledge and im just a bit slow at finding it

I'm not really sure what you're referring to, If it's something you feel could help with the doc then there's no harm emailing it to the email taj opened for stuff like this.

info@defendingMichaelJackson.com

I'm not really sure what you're referring to, If it's something you feel could help with the doc then there's no harm emailing it to the email taj opened for stuff like this.

info@defendingMichaelJackson.com

Is that the link that I need to use, I don't want the stuff I've found to end up in the wrong hands before Taj sees it, it's just a journal and may not be of any interest to him as he may have already seen it, mainly because I have and its on the Internet

I am seeing in my Yahoo feed an article about Ms Crow claiming that she saw 'strange' things while on tour with Michael.

I refuse to click on it. Has anyone else seen it? Is it new news or just a re-hash of the stuff from earlier this month.

This is an obvious attempt to combat Lies of Leaving Neverland and to push the LN documentary for the Emmy's race.

This fight is not over.

And I agree with Mike Wise is basically trying to troll us, we need to ignore him. I feel our fight needs to for those capable of critical thinking and have an open mind.

Fans need to ignore this idiot. They're just giving him the attention and fuel he desperately wants. He's been given the facts repeatedly, he's not going to change his mind. Engaging with him is a complete waste of time and will get us nowhere. He's baiting us. Don't fall for it.

Yep. He's loving the attention. Ignore him.

Is that the link that I need to use, I don't want the stuff I've found to end up in the wrong hands before Taj sees it, it's just a journal and may not be of any interest to him as he may have already seen it, mainly because I have and its on the Internet

Yes, Taj posted this on his gofundme page in order to let fans contact him and the team working on the doc.

I am seeing in my Yahoo feed an article about Ms Crow claiming that she saw 'strange' things while on tour with Michael.

I refuse to click on it. Has anyone else seen it? Is it new news or just a re-hash of the stuff from earlier this month.

This is an obvious attempt to combat Lies of Leaving Neverland and to push the LN documentary for the Emmy's race.

This fight is not over.

And I agree with Mike Wise is basically trying to troll us, we need to ignore him. I feel our fight needs to for those capable of critical thinking and have an open mind.

I've seen it, yes it's the same rubbish from last time. Headline says that she saw some stuff but there's nothing in it, it's just her saying that she saw strange things but doesn't say what which obviously means she didn't and its just her trying to get attention

I would say that our fight is almost to the end. all we got now is the emmys and the court case. what else we are looking at right now?

Arckangel;4266375 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I’ve declared war against anyone with Michael Jackson in their avatar or profile pic that’s not named Tito, Jackie, Marlon, Latoya, Janet or Jermaine. Family is allowed to be in denial; hell, most of mine was.</p>— Mike Wise (@MikeWiseguy) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeWiseguy/status/1163420211829190657?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 19, 2019</a></blockquote><script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Just ignore him. and if he believes then let him.

Yes I know and her health isn't that good either, I hope all this crap is sorted before Katherine goes to meet Michael at least that way she will be at peace, must have broke her heart all of this

I'm pretty sure she's kind of use to it. she been going though this for a long time. no telling how long she got on this earth. though i know that family been struggling since it's been 10 years since Michael been gone also all this stuff that been going on since earlier this year.

We are in the middle of the year now. no telling how it gonna end. i just hope it's ends with a bang. one thing i can say MTV did not take Michael name off the award so i guess that's something to be proud of that's let you know that MTV still support Michael even though it's no point for their channel anymore.

We are in the middle of the year now. no telling how it gonna end. i just hope it's ends with a bang. one thing i can say MTV did not take Michael name off the award so i guess that's something to be proud of that's let you know that MTV still support Michael even though it's no point for their channel anymore.

I'm hoping (and praying) that MORE deposition clips will be released. There is nothing more satisfying then seeing the liars contradict their stories - in person.

I have no idea who the person is that put together "Lies Of Leaving Neverland," but I hope Safechuck is up next. It's only fair that he, too, makes an appearance in "The Deposition Hot Seat!!!! James can start with his "version" of The Train Station Story.

This is very true, and ignore them I will, we all know the truth and how sad is that the people that are so desperate to believe that Michael is guilty have to keep lying to themselves, it's pathetic tbh

Because they want him to be because they can't believe someone like him be so innocent. bless his mother for raising up her son right. i don't think no one other then Michael has been so well behave on this earth. bless both.

I'm hoping (and praying) that MORE deposition clips will be released. There is nothing more satisfying then seeing the liars contradict their stories - in person.

I have no idea who the person is that put together "Lies Of Leaving Neverland," but I hope Safechuck is up next. It's only fair that he, too, makes an appearance in "The Deposition Hot Seat!!!! James can start with his "version" of The Train Station Story.

Yes, I am hoping for a sequel!

I randomly saw the Quo CD at a pawn shop earlier. I'd normally buy something associated with MJ but I refuse to support Robson in any way whether it benefits him monetarily or not.

I know Michael is innocent but someone told that maybe wade and james should take a lie detector test. It really wouldn't make any sense at this point but it would help us more.

I know Michael is innocent but someone told that maybe wade and james should take a lie detector test. It really wouldn't make any sense at this point but it would help us more.

I'm not sure a lie detector is such a good idea, how reliable are they?, I don't think it's common practice in the UK. Don't lie detectors work on people's behaviour, if that's the case then Robson would do a pretty good job of fooling it, let's face it he's a born liar and I don't think I'd take the risk, can u imagine what would happen if he managed to get the machine to say he's telling the truth, it would be a complete disaster

Here is the difference when it comes to justice and race. Bill Cosby is sitting in prison because of what he said in his deposition about giving women preludes (that was something both men and women did and took back then) and the same media kept bring that up. NOW, we got this fool(s) being EXPOSE even from COURT Documents and Wade's deposition clearly showing he lied and he is BUSTED yet the same media entertainment outlets and Mike Wise want to say MJ fans are shaming? If that is shaming, then Jussie Smollett is being victim shame still. I am more convict who think MJ is guilty is about race even more. Mainstream media know they are busted and got caught up in another lie and now quiet.

terrell;4266453 said:
Here is the difference when it comes to justice and race. Bill Cosby is sitting in prison because of what he said in his deposition about giving women preludes (that was something both men and women did and took back then) and the same media kept bring that up. NOW, we got this fool(s) being EXPOSE even from COURT Documents and Wade's deposition clearly showing he lied and he is BUSTED yet the same media entertainment outlets and Mike Wise want to say MJ fans are shaming? If that is shaming, then Jussie Smollett is being victim shame still. I am more convict who think MJ is guilty is about race even more. Mainstream media know they are busted and got caught up in another lie and now quiet.

It will all be fine don’t worry...No one outside the fans and haters are interested in it in the slightest.

I'm not sure a lie detector is such a good idea, how reliable are they?, I don't think it's common practice in the UK. Don't lie detectors work on people's behaviour, if that's the case then Robson would do a pretty good job of fooling it, let's face it he's a born liar and I don't think I'd take the risk, can u imagine what would happen if he managed to get the machine to say he's telling the truth, it would be a complete disaster

Polygraph tests measure typical reactions your body has when you're being dishonest - increased perspiration, heart and breathing rates, blood pressure. But they can be influenced by medication, mental state, and other factors, so they're not very reliable. Certainly not a definitive way to ascertain someone's guilt or innocence. The same person could take the test twice and get a different result.

Polygraph tests measure typical reactions your body has when you're being dishonest - increased perspiration, heart and breathing rates, blood pressure. But they can be influenced by medication, mental state, and other factors, so they're not very reliable. Certainly not a definitive way to ascertain someone's guilt or innocence. The same person could take the test twice and get a different result.

I've watched Steve Wilkos show a number of times, everybody takes the polygraph tests and as you described, if they failed the test at least 3 times, indicates they're lying and if they take any drugs of any kind, the test will be useless and have to take the test another day until they're off of those.

Definitely not for Robson then, he would easily fool that, not, I hope and pray that he doesn't get offered or suggests one of them, if he fails he will say the machines aren't reliable and if he passes then we are all doomed

Back