Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

I’ve never watch Louis, cant stand the man tbh. Im not sure why he wants to believe them two lying idiots, he doesn’t strike me as a man that feels guilt, he’s just like any other scumbag reporter that’s out to try and bring Michael down. He can say he feels guilty because he missed what pedo jimmy was doing but I don’t believe it for a minute. As for boy George I’m not sure how I feel about him as I missed what he’s had to say on the LN front, but I’m not sure I even care.

Im sure he could afford to have a cleaner you think mj did his own washing! They chopped up a mattress looking for nothing

I find george to be an !#$/ regardless of what he says. He cant talk about anyone after the things hes done

I guess terrel meant they didn't find anything incriminating.

And while MJ most probably rarely washed his belongings himself, he sure had employees to do so (who knows though, maybe he loved doing laundry, haha), but most traces of contamination can be detected even after washing.

This is very true, semen can still be found even after items have been washed, I learned that in my uni lecture haha

Michael was an "naughty" man. after all he was guy. that's nothing to be surprise about. they also said they found a lot of playboy mags. LOL! Michael you dirty man.

This is very true, semen can still be found even after items have been washed, I learned that in my uni lecture haha

Wow. so that means germs etc don't really go away. that would kind of make sense. most cleaning products always say they kill germs 99% on contact. so that's means half those germs doesn't die. ewwww. as someone who has ocd that's disgust me and creeps me out. lol. but i'm okay. lol.

Re: Isn't It Ironic?

Recommended by O the Oprah Magazine
2.png

Does she think this will change anything???

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Seeing stuff like this is the reason I continue . <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SquareOneMJ?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#SquareOneMJ</a> <a href="https://t.co/qPhbJGKkHs">https://t.co/qPhbJGKkHs</a></p>&mdash; Danny Wu (@dannywuyue) <a href="https://twitter.com/dannywuyue/status/1182732975076597760?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 11, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wow. so that means germs etc don't really go away. that would kind of make sense. most cleaning products always say they kill germs 99% on contact. so that's means half those germs doesn't die. ewwww. as someone who has ocd that's disgust me and creeps me out. lol. but i'm okay. lol.

Haha don't think about it, evidence like that is used for crimes so no one will know u still got germs anywhere lol

Michael was an "naughty" man. after all he was guy. that's nothing to be surprise about. they also said they found a lot of playboy mags. LOL! Michael you dirty man.

Tbh that info, although should have been kept private makes me smile, it means that Michael was a normal man and not the wierd freak that idiots use to make out he was

Re: Isn't It Ironic?

Was this actually done by Oprah

Who knows for sure, BUT:

In my opinion, NOTHING gets the green light, regarding any of Oprah's entities, without her approval first. To me, she seems very hand's on.

Oh, and that dang O Magazine is her baby. I mean, she's on EVERY cover since the inception of that magazine. EVERY COVER!!!

Here's another video featuring Danny Wu by Edwins Generation in response to that ignorant H3H3 ppodcast:
Ethan and Hila Klein shared why they believe Michael Jackson is guilty after watching HBO's "Leaving Neverland." I gather their main points and put them against Danny Wu, then independently fact-checked and provided receipts.

There's quite a lot of comment from "neutral" people about never hearing this side of the story before (which says A LOT about how the media presented the stories for decades) and now changing their minds, so I think it worth raising the number of views.

Interesting, very interesting. I've never heard this side of the argument before.
Me neither, I thought he was guilty tbf, now I'm swayed more to him actually being innocent
Honestly i actually grew up believing the accusations against Michael Jackson to this day until i watched this. Thankyou for giving the facts and not just empty opinions based off the media.

Here's another video featuring Danny Wu by Edwins Generation in response to that ignorant H3H3 ppodcast:

There's quite a lot of comment from "neutral" people about never hearing this side of the story before (which says A LOT about how the media presented the stories for decades) and now changing their minds, so I think it worth raising the number of views.
That is what we should focus on imo, neutral, sensible people. Win over as many as possible of them.There is usually no point in arguing with haters.

This was worth watching as well, and as it's on a bit lighter note (still clever though) it even managed to make me laugh out loud actually. Thanks for sharing!

Loved her "closing statement" (24:05) and her expression while saying it. ;)

That is what we should focus on imo, neutral, sensible people. Win over as many as possible of them.There is usually no point in arguing with haters.

And this what most people would be glad to know this about MJ. Haters have their own agenda. They are either pedos, racist people upset a black person has that kind of success, jealousy, sad lives and want others to have drama especially a person like MJ to help them feel good about their pitiful lives, etc.

Thank you for sharing. It's always very refreshing to watch a non-fan who has done some genuine research. And a woman too- not many female 'amateur commentators' seem to be so outspoken on this topic. I hope she continues to look into the various MJ docs on YT. I wonder if she has watched Liam McEwan's early vid. with Brandi etc. I'd be interested to hear her comments on that.

OK, looking at the number of subscribers he has, I’ve obviously been living under a rock, but I had never heard of Ethan Klein before. What’s up with this person? Is he deliberately trying to twist things or is he really that confused? :eek:

And that parody “song” he’s singing there … Don’t get me wrong, I firmly believe we should all sing. All the time! But that’s just … That’s cringeworthy. I can’t even … :eek:

That’s enough internet for today. Good night all. :laughing:

I'm am the only one who getting annoy with this LN. like i'm am concern about this but at this point i just want this court case to win so we can all move on with our lives. i care about Michael but at this point i'm like go ahead get this court thing done so we can move on and he can rest. it feels it's just being drag on now and the 3 lairs need to stop holding back and get this thing finish and done. the holidays are coming up and i don't think people gonna spread their holidays on this crap mostly the court people.

I'm am the only one who getting annoy with this LN. like i'm am concern about this but at this point i just want this court case to win so we can all move on with our lives. i care about Michael but at this point i'm like go ahead get this court thing done so we can move on and he can rest. it feels it's just being drag on now and the 3 lairs need to stop holding back and get this thing finish and done. the holidays are coming up and i don't think people gonna spread their holidays on this crap mostly the court people.

Yeah LN should be dead and the court keeping a couple of delays is pretty much exasperating.

I think he's trying to distance himself from Michael. Apparently he's had two MJ tattoos removed. That's not something you do unless you really want them gone, because it hurts like a bitch.

Omar a couple days ago on his snapchat story, was with Prince Jackson, so no I dont think he will turn or anything.

So can we put Oprah in the same category as Diane Dimond, secretly in love with Michael. :fear:

Man, the Square One doc needs to be seen everywhere, especially in the mainstream media. They really need to give up on this disgusting narrative about Michael.

BTW, I think someone said the media would attack Jordan if he came out and told the truth. I kind of don't think so, the media has been keeping up this narrative for so long. They're desperate for Michael to be a pedophile. To admit he's not, would mean they have to admit they were wrong this whole time. They couldn't do it after the 2005 trial, so I don't know if they could do it now. They might try to spin a Jordan confession in some way. I'd be glad to be wrong though, and I would be surprised if Jordan did confess. But this is kind of in the conspiracy territory, but I wouldn't be surprised if Michael is their scapegoat for hiding the pedophiles in their industry, and that's why they're keeping this up.

Omar a couple days ago on his snapchat story, was with Prince Jackson, so no I dont think he will turn or anything.

I really hope so. maybe he remove his tattoos because he didn't like them anymore. not saying he didn't like Michael anymore but probably want to get them redone or something.

But this is kind of in the conspiracy territory, but I wouldn't be surprised if Michael is their scapegoat for hiding the pedophiles in their industry, and that's why they're keeping this up.
This.

After decades of knowingly spreading false information about him (it's interesting to witness e.g. in the comment sections of debunking videos how "neutral" viewers are shocked by the amount of information that's been suppressed or distorted by the media) now this all of a sudden, constant promotion of LN when Untouchable was supposed to be the big thing is very telling and obvious. There's the same distortion of facts and complete avoidance of reporting on important discovery (e.g. the incosistencies and lies in LN) we've witnessed for decades but unfortunately for them they can't control the spreading of information anymore: the knowledge is out there and available for a wider audience.

To assume that especially US MSM has a reason for behaving like this is actually more reasonable then accepting it's just a coincidence IMO.

Last edited:
I guess terrel meant they didn't find anything incriminating.

And while MJ most probably rarely washed his belongings himself, he sure had employees to do so (who knows though, maybe he loved doing laundry, haha), but most traces of contamination can be detected even after washing.
That's is what I meant. Thanks.

So can we put Oprah in the same category as Diane Dimond, secretly in love with Michael. :fear:

Man, the Square One doc needs to be seen everywhere, especially in the mainstream media. They really need to give up on this disgusting narrative about Michael.

BTW, I think someone said the media would attack Jordan if he came out and told the truth. I kind of don't think so, the media has been keeping up this narrative for so long. They're desperate for Michael to be a pedophile. To admit he's not, would mean they have to admit they were wrong this whole time. They couldn't do it after the 2005 trial, so I don't know if they could do it now. They might try to spin a Jordan confession in some way. I'd be glad to be wrong though, and I would be surprised if Jordan did confess. But this is kind of in the conspiracy territory, but I wouldn't be surprised if Michael is their scapegoat for hiding the pedophiles in their industry, and that's why they're keeping this up.
If the media does that to Jordan if he admits he lied, the media will look even worst than they already do now. I think many media outlets already know this was lies but they were willing to go along with the narrative to make money and get ratings.

II think many media outlets already know this was lies but they were willing to go along with the narrative to make money and get ratings.
Money and ratings are not enough explanation at this point anymore IMO. Especially if you try to see it from a journalist's point of view: exposing LN for example as the hoax of the decade would be at least as (if not more) sensational as the tired "MJ is a freak" narrative - why not do it then? I'm convinced there's more to this and MJ is used as a "universal smokescreen".

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="hu"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Circular reasoning (Latin: circulus in probando, &quot;circle in proving&quot;; also known as circular logic) is a logical fallacy in which the reasoner begins with what they are trying to end with. <a href="https://t.co/dGLNfRNHRb">pic.twitter.com/dGLNfRNHRb</a></p>&mdash; The Gutter Monkey (@TheGutterMonkey) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheGutterMonkey/status/1182970037860208640?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">2019. október 12.</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Just quoting this to recommend his video again, it's awesome! There are quite a lot of great videos out there ATM (thankfully) so it's hard to choose but I think this is my favourite. It proves that the accusations against MJ are dubious already when using pure logic and reasoning - even before investigating the actual facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpR-QboDfyg
Cognitive Flaws, Leaving Neverland & Michael Jackson | An Appeal to Reason
This will be more of a vloggy sorta discussion (rant?) on the possible psychological reasons and cognitive biases for why people may believe these accusations, rather than a review or an attempt to delve into each argument the accusers make (although I'd strongly urge others to look up the discrepancies and contradictions in the accusers claims elsewhere on YouTube and other websites). I'm late to the game, I know. But the recent Emmy win and Dave Chappelle stand-up special brought the topic back to mind.

Back