Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

?? and whats worse it they prob actually believe the crap they come out with. They are so up their own arse! I hope ppl on twitter pointed out her two faced B.S

A quotable quote on twitter today from the journalist who has written more about LN than any other in the UK press...

I don't think I have ever seen such pure unadulterated hypocrisy.... :puke:

Oh, I've seen: from her. :D She's not a journalist though (I know she writes opinion pieces for The Guardian, but that doesn't make her one).

That Hadley Freeman is nothing but a true hypocrite posting lies. Another hater at best.

myosotis;4293581 said:
No win for 'Leaving Neverland', thank goodness (but it was bad enough that it was even nominated).

Peabody Awards: 'Watchmen,' 'Dickinson,' 'Stranger Things,' 'When They See Us' Among Winners

The organization has also named 'The Simpsons' and 'Frontline' as recipients of its institutional awards.
The Peabody Awards has named Watchmen, Dickinson, Stranger Things and When They See Us among this year's winners.

The other winners in the entertainment category are Chernobyl, David Makes Man, Fleabag, Ramy, Succession and Unbelievable.

The nods mark the first Peabody wins for Apple TV+ (Dickinson), which just launched in late 2019, and Oprah Winfrey's OWN network (David Makes Man).

Noteworthy documentary winners include Apollo 11; For Sama; Hale County This Morning, This Evening; Surviving R. Kelly; The Edge of Democracy; and True Justice: Bryan Stevenson's Fight for Equality.

The Peabody Awards has also named The Simpsons and Frontline as recipients of its institutional awards, given to programs that have made a significant impact on media programming and the cultural landscape. Those honors join this year's career achievement award, given to Cicely Tyson, which was announced on Monday.

“This year’s winners are a vibrant collective of inspiring, innovative, and powerful stories. True to the spirit and legacy of Peabody, our winners are also distinguished by the presence and resilience of many emerging and diverse voices,” Peabody executive director Jeffrey P. Jones said in a statement. “We are especially proud to celebrate Frontline as an unwavering source for truth through quality journalism when both are actively under attack, and The Simpsons, one of the most consistently funny and culturally important satirical sitcoms over the last three decades.”

PBS won the most awards this year, with seven, followed by HBO and Netflix with four wins each and CNN and NBC with two apiece.

The honored projects were selected from 60 nominees, unveiled in May, of the most compelling and empowering stories released in 2019 across TV, radio and digital media.

Jurors, including The Hollywood Reporter's editor-at-large Kim Masters, selected the winners out of nearly 1,300 entries. Nominees and winners must be unanimously chosen by the board of jurors.

Although judged earlier this spring, seven of this year's winners focus on racial issues within the criminal justice system, including True Justice, When They See Us, Watchmen and podcast In The Dark: The Path Home. Other winners that tackle police problems include Unbelievable, Unwarranted and A Different Kind of Force: Policing Mental Illness.

Peabody is also producing a special with PBS featuring a conversation with all 10 directors of this year's winning documentaries. Sundance director Tabitha Jackson will moderate panels with the filmmakers around the issues their projects explore. The program will be available on PBS' digital channels on Tuesday, June 23.

This year's Peabody Awards ceremony has been canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic but many recipients recorded video acceptance speeches, almost all of which were recorded prior to the recent worldwide protests in the wake of George Floyd's death.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/peabody-awards-winners-2020-full-list-1297836

That's fantastic news!

ScreenOrigami;4293710 said:
Just one more thing, I don’t think it was meant to be that negative. Remember, he’s Yoko Ono’s son. Weird art runs in the family. I’ll give Sean the benefit of the doubt here, especially since he’s defended MJ after LN. Back on topic. :)

ScreenOrigami;4293716 said:
“Since when has a bit of respect and humility become so hard to come by? What happened to decency? To speak ill of a great man in the wake of his death, to do so is a most repugnant act. It brings shame upon all of us. Glass houses everywhere.
I’m talking about a close friend of my family, a great man who is a hero to many. He was also my friend personally so could you please take your ‘energy’ elsewhere? No one is sainting a monster, we are celebrating a genius’ life. We loved him. Millions loved him.”
– Sean Lennon

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Since when has a bit of respect and humility become so hard to come by? What happened to decency? To speak ill of a great man in the wake of his death, to do so is a most repugnant act. It brings shame upon all of us. Glass houses everywhere.</p>— Sean Ono Lennon (@seanonolennon) <a href="https://twitter.com/seanonolennon/status/1098246195900833793?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 20, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I’m talking about a close friend of my family, a great man who is a hero to many. He was also my friend personally so could you please take your ‘energy’ elsewhere? No one is sainting a monster, we are celebrating a genius’ life. We loved him. Millions loved him.</p>— Sean Ono Lennon (@seanonolennon) <a href="https://twitter.com/seanonolennon/status/1098257728844238850?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 20, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

EDIT: Forgot this one:

CB6bAW9W8AEduSf.jpg

Glad to see Sean still believes Michael is innocent and didn't jump to the Michael Jackson is guilty bandwagon. Kelly also still believes Michael is innocent as well and that he was her best friend and never touch her as well.

Hadley Freeman is nothing but a troll and hater. many fans has block her months ago. just block her. who cares how many fans and followers she has. that isn't the whole world.

Hadley Freeman is nothing but a troll and hater. many fans has block her months ago. just block her. who cares how many fans and followers she has. that isn't the whole world.
She blocked me when I showed the photo of Wade with his wife at Neverland in 2007. That @#$% know those guys are liars but she is using it to push her agenda against MJ. I will leave her in God's hand. God will deal with her and he dealing with all this other trash trying to bother MJ. They are falling by the waist side.

I see T Mez will be defending attorney for Danny Masterson re. his three rape charges. I hope that doesn't kick off more MJ/LN hate on Twitter etc.... I wish MJ's name wasn't always quoted whenever T Mez takes on a new sexual allegations case.
(and journalists should learn to spell 'Mesereau').

Actor Danny Masterson Arrested On Rape Charges, Hires Attorney That Repped Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson

TOPLINE Danny Masterson, known for his role in That &#8216;70s Show, was arrested on Wednesday for three charges of rape; he mantains his innocence through high-profile lawyer.

He was released from prison less than 3.5 hours after the arrest by posting the $3.3 million bail, according to the LA County Sheriff, CNN reports.

Masterson has been charged with forcibly raping three women, two aged 23 and one 28-year-old, in separate incidents from 2001 to 2003 at his Hollywood Hills home, said authorities.

Masterson&#8217;s attorney, Tom Meserau who represented Bill Cosby and Michael Jackson in their sexual assault cases, could not be reached for comment by time of publication, but told CNN that, &#8220;Mr. Masterson is innocent, and we're confident that he will be exonerated when all the evidence finally comes to light and witnesses have the opportunity to testify.&#8221;

If found guilty, Masterson could spend 45 years to life in state prison.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexan...pped-bill-cosby-michael-jackson/#5a291ef25490

Maybe HBO have created a little problem for themselves, in backing 'cancel culture' for 'allegations'.

I see that Twitter is currently widely sharing 'assault' allegations (by a girl who was 17 at the time) about Ansel Elgort. Elgort (it was announced in June 2019) is playing Tony Adelstein in a non-fiction memoire called 'Tokyo Vice' - a 10-part TV series about an American journalist who embeds himself in a Tokyo police Vice squad to reveal corruption. The series is due to debut on....HBO Max.

Last edited:
myosotis;4294624 said:
I see T Mez will be defending attorney for Danny Masterson re. his three rape charges. I hope that doesn't kick off more MJ/LN hate on Twitter etc.... I wish MJ's name wasn't always quoted whenever T Mez takes on a new sexual allegations case.
(and journalists should learn to spell 'Mesereau').

Actor Danny Masterson Arrested On Rape Charges, Hires Attorney That Repped Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson

TOPLINE Danny Masterson, known for his role in That &#8216;70s Show, was arrested on Wednesday for three charges of rape; he mantains his innocence through high-profile lawyer.

He was released from prison less than 3.5 hours after the arrest by posting the $3.3 million bail, according to the LA County Sheriff, CNN reports.

Masterson has been charged with forcibly raping three women, two aged 23 and one 28-year-old, in separate incidents from 2001 to 2003 at his Hollywood Hills home, said authorities.

Masterson&#8217;s attorney, Tom Meserau who represented Bill Cosby and Michael Jackson in their sexual assault cases, could not be reached for comment by time of publication, but told CNN that, &#8220;Mr. Masterson is innocent, and we're confident that he will be exonerated when all the evidence finally comes to light and witnesses have the opportunity to testify.&#8221;

If found guilty, Masterson could spend 45 years to life in state prison.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexan...pped-bill-cosby-michael-jackson/#5a291ef25490
I agree however it shows Tom WON a case based on facts and LOST a case based on facts. And Tom QUIT Suge knight and Robert Blake's cases.

Last edited:
can anyone explain to me how it makes sense that michael trapson exposing e casanova but totally supporting shenanigan mangatal?!?!?!?!?! she is one of the worst and building her fake mj stories up since many many years. there is actual proof how she manipulates her people with fake mj stories.

double standard here?

i know the accusations against e casanova are crazy. but still i dont understand why he seriously supports shana.

Glanni;4294718 said:
can anyone explain to me how it makes sense that michael trapson exposing e casanova but totally supporting shenanigan mangatal?!?!?!?!?! she is one of the worst and building her fake mj stories up since many many years. there is actual proof how she manipulates her people with fake mj stories.

double standard here?

i know the accusations against e casanova are crazy. but still i dont understand why he seriously supports shana.

Maybe I missed something; however, has Shana ever spoken NEGATIVELY about Michael? I&#8217;ve only heard her speak positively. What did I miss?

Glanni;4294721 said:
here you can read about shanas fake stories:

https://shanamangatal.home.blog/

Again, has Shana ever said anything NEGATIVELY about Michael? I didn&#8217;t see that pointed out in the link that you provided. That&#8217;s what&#8217;s important to me is if she has spoken negatively about Michael. The only thing that I have seen is that she has implied that she and Michael were romantically involved. However, I&#8217;ve never really heard her just come out and say that as fact. Of course, maybe I missed something.

Last edited:
Stop posting things that have nothing to do with LN. I've said this several times now.
-Abuse/sexual assault cases/allegations involving other celebrities does not relate to LN.
-Things relating to the other accusers or the trial does not relate to LN.

isnt spinning lies about Michael and creating fake relationship stories already pretty negativ?

she made negative comments in her closed fb group about mj, yes.

also she made a weird statement there about LN and WR/JS.

terrell;4294555 said:
She blocked me when I showed the photo of Wade with his wife at Neverland in 2007. That @#$% know those guys are liars but she is using it to push her agenda against MJ. I will leave her in God's hand. God will deal with her and he dealing with all this other trash trying to bother MJ. They are falling by the waist side.

Of course, that low life piece of @#$& knows that Robson and Safekluck are liars, just as she knew Chandler and Arvizzo were liars. She knows because she COACHED them, and helped them fabricate stories. She also coached the lying maid, Blanca. Dieann DEMONd is all over these latest extortionists just as she was in 1993 and 2005. Her MO has always been lying, fabricating and planting stories about Michael. Her ass was fired from Court TV as soon as Michael was found innocent in the Arvizzo scam. This bitch lost millions and so did the media. This is why she is still invested in the LN scandal. I wonder how much she was promised from the two liars in this latest scam. I’m glad People are calling out this scum because every AWARE person knows 1000% that she is/was involved in all of these extortion attempts and false allegations. That’s not a rumor, that is FACT.
When that dog Tom Sneddon was alive, she used him to try an intimidate fans and others who called her out. She KNOWS that she is guilty of being involved in these scams for 35+ years. There is so much evidence to prove that she is a lying, manipulative piece of cheap trash. KARMA!

somewhereinthedark;4294733 said:
Of course, that low life piece of @#$& knows that Robson and Safekluck are liars, just as she knew Chandler and Arvizzo were liars. She knows because she COACHED them, and helped them fabricate stories. She also coached the lying maid, Blanca. Dieann DEMONd is all over these latest extortionists just as she was in 1993 and 2005. Her MO has always been lying, fabricating and planting stories about Michael. Her ass was fired from Court TV as soon as Michael was found innocent in the Arvizzo scam. This bitch lost millions and so did the media. This is why she is still invested in the LN scandal. I wonder how much she was promised from the two liars in this latest scam. I&#8217;m glad People are calling out this scum because every AWARE person knows 1000% that she is/was involved in all of these extortion attempts and false allegations. That&#8217;s not a rumor, that is FACT.
When that dog Tom Sneddon was alive, she used him to try an intimidate fans and others who called her out. She KNOWS that she is guilty of being involved in these scams for 35+ years. There is so much evidence to prove that she is a lying, manipulative piece of cheap trash. KARMA!
I was talking about that lying scum from the Guardian (H Freeman) blocking me but yes you are still correct about Diane Diamond as well.

ScreenOrigami;4294824 said:
They&#8217;re clearly feeling the effects of Square One. :D

Ea5O_I7WoAAiZGk.jpg

(not my screenshot)

:laughing: HBO know what they doing and people not falling for it anymore. this company needs to be sued big time. i'm praying that MJ estate will sue them.

NatureCriminal7896;4294908 said:
:laughing: HBO know what they doing and people not falling for it anymore. this company needs to be sued big time. i'm praying that MJ estate will sue them.

The Estate&#8217;s already suing HBO for &#8220;Non-Disparagement contract&#8221; violation. HBO&#8217;s pretty much desperate to save themselves buy having HBO Max and touch those WB own animations like Looney Tunes, DC, Hanna Barbara and CN which due to this they&#8217;re out of my life for good and not lose to competition to Netflix and Disney+. HBO&#8217;s gonna lose anyways and hoping they will be bankrupt. I knew since day 1 that HBO will crash and burn.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If Bill Whitfield, MJ's bodyguard, had one word to describe Michael Jackson, he would choose Innocent. Thank you so much Bill, for always standing for the truth. <a href="https://twitter.com/MJBODYGUARDS?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@MJBODYGUARDS</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJInnocent?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJInnocent</a> <a href="https://t.co/RYi8nPqJ3e">https://t.co/RYi8nPqJ3e</a></p>&mdash; andjustice4some (@andjustice4some) <a href="https://twitter.com/andjustice4some/status/1276988940331802624?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 27, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Whenever I see people discussing LN on Twitter and the other side runs out of arguments, they almost always say something along the lines of &#8220;but he slept in bed with children&#8221;. Which is of course not a crime.

Now, last night I was watching a couple of ET News videos, and found this little gem from 2003, right after the Bashir crap aired and Sneddon initially dismissed the requests for an investigation:

AFeg94U.png

I&#8217;m now looking for the primary source of this quote. Can someone here help me out with Sneddon&#8217;s press release, interview or whatever it was? :)

Also, feel free to use the screenshot in your discussions if you find it useful. ;)

Last edited:
Sleeping with kids isn't a crime but the media outside world love to turn anything that's innocent to something bad because it sells more etc. one of the reasons i don't even watch the news anymore.

It remains a sticking point though. About the appropriateness of the practice, not the legality.

NatureCriminal7896;4296129 said:
Sleeping with kids isn't a crime but the media outside world love to turn anything that's innocent to something bad because it sells more etc. one of the reasons i don't even watch the news anymore.

&#8220;Sleeping with kids isn&#8217;t a crime&#8221;. That&#8217;s correct, but that&#8217;s not what happened. Michael didn&#8217;t just get in his bed with children under the covers. He said he SHARED his bed, gave his bed, with children, grown ups etc. EVERYONE who went to Neverland, including the TP trash families, said that they would watch movies, play games, etc. in Michael&#8217;s apartment. Damn, even Elizabeth Taylor would be in Michael&#8217;s bedroom suite/apartment watching movies. This wasn&#8217;t about cuddling in a bed as the media and others perpetuate. This is about FAMILIES being in Michael&#8217;s bedroom/suite/apartment. Everyone also said that Michael would sleep on the floor. Of course, the media and others ignore that very important FACT and go with the sick notion that Michael is just lying there under the covers cuddling with a child.

I guess Robson forgot that he, his sister and mama did an interview when he was a kid. They said ALL of them would be in Michael&#8217;s apartment and would fall asleep after watching movies and playing games. The mama emphasized how they would fall asleep with THEIR CLOTHES ON because they had played so hard. It&#8217;s not like when Oprah was in bed with those little girls in her pajamas cuddling under the covers.
I really wish people, including fans, would stop manipulating Michael&#8217;s words. He said he SHARED his bed with children, families and that he would sleep on the floor. I even have footage of the grifter Gavin Arvizzo saying Michael slept on the floor. If I have that footage, so do many other fans and the MSM .FTR, Katherine said Michael would do that when he was at Havenhurst. She said she would go into his bedroom, and he would have a blanket on the floor and not even been in his bed.

Of course, we already know that MSM and some of the public WANT Michael to be a child abuser. How sick is that!!!

It remains a sticking point though. About the appropriateness of the practice, not the legality.

The bottomline is that it is NOT inappropriate to SHARE(give) your bed to a child or adult. Sadly, Michael was too trusting because he allowed EVERYONE in his suite, even when he was not there.

Hey guys, I didn&#8217;t mean to start a debate about the appropriateness or anything. Just wanted to share the screenshot to use in debates about LN. And I&#8217;m looking for the primary source of the quote and didn&#8217;t want to open a thread for it. Does anyone have it? :)

It's not manipulation. Michael said himself in LWMJ that he had slept in the bed with children.

Bashir: Did you ever sleep in the bed with [Gavin and Star]?
Michael: No. But I have slept in a bed with many children. I'd sleep in a bed with all of them.

No matter how innocent it was that still doesn't make it appropriate in current western society.

Back