Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

dam2040;4239819 said:
MJ didn’t like his family this is obvious he did a lot of things for Katherine

But still they should defend their brother and have every right to
MJ may not have liked some things they have done or some of their ways (I am sure MJ behave to them in ways they did not like either. That is what siblings do.) but it was a love there.

dam2040;4239819 said:
MJ didn’t like his family this is obvious he did a lot of things for Katherine

But still they should defend their brother and have every right to

we're getting way too off topic but to say Michael Jackson did not like his family is a stretch.. From walking him into court every day, staying with him, going to the hospital with him and even giving him a place to escape rom the pressure (Bahrain) was all thanks to family members..

We watched TV, went on forums and complained that they never do enough.. Maybe show up to an event hoping to get a glimpse of the man and 'fanboy' out..

That is just a few things the Jackson family did that we did not and should be appreciative for.

My god this article about the disposition is literally on the front page at the very top of the Daily Mail and The Sun (Britain’s worst and most hated source of news). Hopefully a plethora of celebrities back Michael up because they’ve been the victim of bad press too. The single with Drake was a big help and hopefully the planned releases this year will show the support

dam2040;4239759 said:
Diane diamond bigger MJ fan than most of us

I’m pretty sure she bought one of his gloves and is on camera with MJ merch on her walls behind her

Yeah I remember seeing a screencap of this. She was doing an interview with... someone (can't be arsed to look it up at the moment). She was doing it on a webcam from her home and there was some MJ stuff clearly visible behind her. Like, one of those fancy framed pictures/records or some shit. She's like that Helga character from Hey Arnold but worse.

FD1998;4239824 said:
My god this article about the disposition is literally on the front page at the very top of the Daily Mail and The Sun (Britain’s worst and most hated source of news). Hopefully a plethora of celebrities back Michael up because they’ve been the victim of bad press too. The single with Drake was a big help and hopefully the planned releases this year will show the support

I saw that too.
It's just clickbait, pure and simple. These news outlets like The Sun and The Mail are a dying breed, that's what you have to remember. They'll just drag up any old bit of footage and slap a sensationalist headline on it in order to get hits. They're desperate. The younger generation have thousands of ways to get news and tabloids are becoming obsolete.

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

I saw some people on here speculating about whether Jonathan Spence could be a victim, and I want to say that my friend and I contacted his mother after Wade's allegations in 2012 and she called him a money grabber and had nothing but nice things to say about MJ. Said he had a heart of gold and would never hurt anyone.

Taj also just confirmed to me that he and Jonathan are still good friends!

So I think we can safely take Brett/Mac/Spence off the list of the Dan Reed people.

This is only my speculation but I think he, Mac and Brett would likely feature in this documentary. Hopefully Emmanuel Lewis, Feldman, Omer (?) too.

With all this mess going on I doubt we will get new music - or any other new releases - this year...

I reckon you're right with all this mess goin on we wont get any new music etc

Of course mj loved his family. But i doubt he liked alot of them some names stand out more than others!. The fact he kept away from them as much as poss tells you all you need to know.more hassle than worth.

Let's not forget the constant leeches in Michael's life that were active in trying to keep his family away for their own interests.

I don't like Perl Jr. .
But she talks about Wades fundation in her new video since min. 11:00 and shows the webside:
https://youtu.be/EwT3_QqFgP4

The structure of the sexual abuse family fundation supports sugestion that the whole thing is a money grap.
- It was aired in 2019
- People can't spend what they want. It mutst to be 250, 500, 1000 Dollar and more!!!
- Suddenly Wades wife is a sexual abuse victim too. Did he ever talked about this in his lawsuit during other possibilities?
It whould be interesting if someone could find out if Wade maybe had such kind victim funds too in the last years.

Last edited:

Let's not forget the constant leeches in Michael's life that were active in trying to keep his family away for their own interests.

Personally i dont believe that one bit. Mj was quite capable of wanting and keeping his family at arms length. Imo that was made up by the family as an excuse as to why mj wanted to keep his distance from them. They were hardly gonna let it be said that mj did that himself on purpose went against the family tight nit B.S they peddled. N.y and london 07 good examples of it

Wades father was sexual abused too. I think his motivation to raise awareness for child abuse is genuine but he's dragging MJ into this to raise his own profile and to garner more for his charities.

We could do with researching more about these charities to see if everything is legit.

We could have a smoking gun right under our nose.

Personally i dont believe that one bit. Mj was quite capable of wanting and keeping his family at arms length. Imo that was made up by the family as an excuse as to why mj wanted to keep his distance from them. They were hardly gonna let it be said that mj did that himself on purpose went against the family tight nit B.S they peddled. N.y and london 07 good examples of it

Not to get this thread off on a tangent, but I 100% believe there were people in MJ's life trying poison him from positive relationships and not just those with his family. That's how you successfully leech off of somebody. Keep them in the position you want them in in order to get what you want from them and benefit yourself. Those kinds of people were constantly around Michael, so it 100% went down. Whether it was justified or not is a different subject. Whether Michael felt certain things or not, you know there were people in his ear trying to further exasperate the situation. At the end of the day, when you are Michael Jackson everybody wants something from you unless they are already on your level. But to me, it's better the devil you know than the one you don't. The one's he didn't know are the ones that got him into the worst situations of his life and ultimately killed him.

Police Report filed on Robson & Safechuck for perjury!

So at 7.18 in the video she starts talking about the police report she has filed for perjury on Robson and Safechuck. And then she goes on and reads the police report she has filed etc.

Pretty funny. I bet the the police and DA wont bother to even read the report?

Anyways, at least she is trying to do something....the circus becoming even more of circus.

Do we have any legal experts here who can listen to what she said and verify if the points she is making are correct or not?

Last edited:

Not to get this thread off on a tangent, but I 100% believe there were people in MJ's life trying poison him from positive relationships and not just those with his family. That's how you successfully leech off of somebody. Keep them in the position you want them in in order to get what you want from them and benefit yourself. Those kinds of people were constantly around Michael, so it 100% went down. Whether it was justified or not is a different subject. Whether Michael felt certain things or not, you know there were people in his ear trying to further exasperate the situation. At the end of the day, when you are Michael Jackson everybody wants something from you unless they are already on your level. But to me, it's better the devil you know than the one you don't. The one's he didn't know are the ones that got him into the worst situations of his life and ultimately killed him.

Totally agree interms of say konitzer weisner etc. The whole power of attorney issue.schaffel etc paying himself. But personally i dont beleive there were very many positive realtionships with his family.when you look at how randy tried to screw mj over. The leeches were everywhere unfortunatly. Yeah sorry going off topic here.

Couldn't care less about new music or projects now. The estate needs to be focused on clearing his name.
With all this mess going on I doubt we will get new music - or any other new releases - this year...

There is the new snip from the 1993 interview with wade robson defending MJ:
https://youtu.be/5-Kj-xR5xUA

Some haters seames to use old LaToya interviews now against MJ.
Latoya spoke on why she did this on Larry King. Her husband put her up to do it. I believe that; however, what Jack Gordon did was find the "jealousy" she had for MJ success and she was willing to go along with the lie. In September 1993, she defended MJ on Geraldo, then in December 1993, she jump on the bandwagon. She apolgize to MJ but he forgave her and he spoke no more about it.

Latoya spoke on why she did this on Larry King. Her husband put her up to do it. I believe that; however, what Jack Gordon did was find the "jealousy" she had for MJ success and she was willing to go along with the lie. In September 1993, she defended MJ on Geraldo, then in December 1993, she jump on the bandwagon. She apolgize to MJ but he forgave her and he spoke no more about it.
Yeah someone uploaded already an video where you can hear Jack Gordan in a telphone conversation saying that he hit her.
Kathrine Jackson also belived that Gordan set her under drugs.
Here is the link to the video:
https://youtu.be/-rBXcuFNWL0
Look in the video description too.

Last edited:

Police Report filed on Robson & Safechuck for perjury!

So at 7.18 in the video she starts talking about the police report she has filed for perjury on Robson and Safechuck. And then she goes on and reads the police report she has filed etc.

Pretty funny. I bet the the police and DA wont bother to even read the report?

Anyways, at least she is trying to do something....the circus becoming even more of circus.

Do we have any legal experts here who can listen to what she said and verify if the points she is making are correct or not?

Love her

love her too

Perjury is a criminal offence not a civil. Not a chance as look at it from this point of view. The D.A etc tell the outside world they believe robson and co are telling the truth. They are hardly gonna go after two poor abuse victims who claim they didnt know what had happened to them was abuse (so no perjury there) at the time they testifyed.

Is that news of them being sued for pergary 100% official and real?

Is that news of them being sued for pergary 100% official and real?

The women has filed a police report about it. There are no lawsuits filed.

Perjury is a criminal offence not a civil. Not a chance as look at it from this point of view. The D.A etc tell the outside world they believe robson and co are telling the truth. They are hardly gonna go after two poor abuse victims who claim they didnt know what had happened to them was abuse (so no perjury there) at the time they testifyed.
Hm but Robson ALWAYS said he ALWAYS remembered what MJ did to him. He didn't forget one minute.
And he wanted to describe in every detail in the movie (what he could reharsed for 5 years now) to make it more belivieable for people instead of showing evidance.
What sadly worked at sundance.

Last edited:
Back