Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Wish these journalists would check their autocorrect. They keep typing LIARS and it changes to VICTIMS. Must be an IT glitch as nobody could be that gullible.

Her daughter I think..

Her daughter Lisa Bloom is representing him.

How incredibly wrong and backwards is that though? I mean, how many women have allegations against Weinstein? Don't get me wrong, because of MJ and the research I've done I've learned not to jump to any conclusions and condemn someone but this one quite speaks for itself.

Wish these journalists would check their autocorrect. They keep typing LIARS and it changes to VICTIMS. Must be an IT glitch as nobody could be that gullible.

Sad isn't it? Sometimes I wonder how lovely it would have been if we had the media on our side for a change. After the trial and his death you'd think that maybe they would actually make a effort to find out about facts before talking nonsense again, especially after that trial. Imagine that we'd be seeing actually level headed and decent articles in the media that fully put W&S into question because of how shady they are. Man that would be so good.

But it's clear that such things wouldn't sell nearly as well.

ILoveHIStory;4241486 said:
The King of Pop — and Perversion

by THE NEW YORK TIMES

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/16/opinion/sunday/michael-jackson-leaving-neverland.html

REALLY???

So mainstream is into tabloidish BS, and twisting reality and FACTS, no wonder why Trump calls them FAKE NEWS.

The comments reflect the non tabloid readers perspective on MJ based on just claims and even not seen doc..., but they know its true....

All media outlets are corrupted.
You won't find serious investigative journalists in the mainstream, because they only care about maintaining their overpaid jobs.
They are just storytellers fitting a certain agenda and serving their own masters.

People really need to wake up because we have been lied to about many aspects of our lives for too long now

The sadest part of this is that US laws will never be changed to prevent new outlets to knowingly give false information.. It is what drives the not only the industry but the Government.

Laws should be in place to prevent slander on a dead person that was exonerated at the very least.

There are a actually laws that protect the dead better in a few states.. of course it would not be HOLLYWOOD where it would matter most.

Last edited:

Very disappointing indeed but google this woman and you see she has a history of writing not so credible stories.
And I pointed that out to her stupid @$$ even Maureen in all the lies she told and deleted. And her comment on how eerie these boys stories are like the ones eh told, I told tweeted her and said stuff like that is where they get their lies from.

All media outlets are corrupted.
You won't find serious investigative journalists in the mainstream, because they only care about maintaining their overpaid jobs.
They are just storytellers fitting a certain agenda and serving their own masters.

People really need to wake up because we have been lied to about many aspects of our lives for too long now

We fans should react and let the ppl know the facts, especially as the reply to those who just think about the nonsense as a fact...

Yes, we can spam the discussions with FACTS, the more the better!

Its time to fight and not to be politically correct.

But, guys, do not act like crazy "J@cko fanatics", only the facts matter

Yeah I'm not gonna read that. Not when I see a title like that. Judging by that title even they believe this "doc", Jesus man, these people should do some simple research on the two subjects.

This is frustrating beyond words.
Those are the same people who been bothering MJ since 1993. Again, same old people.

What did you expect?

I just read some people reviewing of Michael Jackson Was My Lover: The Secret Diary Of Jordie Chandler.

Apparantly some people think what they read in the book is true.

Thats the shirt we have to deal with....

Ok but is it sure that the alarm system was already there when James and Wade were around MJ as children?

One reason MJ got his alarm system installed was because when he lived at Havenhurst, a stalker broke into the house, and hid in a closet or something. That incident really scared MJ and therefore he got alarms at neverland. Considering that and that MJ was very paranoid is good enough reason to have alarms. It had nothing to with molesting kids and Wade & S knows that too.

But the people watching LN, will be HORRIFIED by the alarm, and saying its proof MJ had it to avoid getting caught molesting kids no doubt.

One reason MJ got his alarm system installed was because when he lived at Havenhurst, a stalker broke into the house, and hid in a closet or something. That incident really scared MJ and therefore he got alarms at neverland. Considering that and that MJ was very paranoid is good enough reason to have alarms. It had nothing to with molesting kids and Wade & S knows that too.

But the people watching LN, will be HORRIFIED by the alarm, and saying its proof MJ had it to avoid getting caught molesting kids no doubt.

Then YouTuber should mention all these things in the videos they make in these days to defend MJ before LN aires on TV.
Thank you for the infos.

Michael Jackson asked Leif Garrett to teach him How To Masturbate Garrett book reveals

http://www.noise11.com/news/michael...w-to-masturbate-garrett-book-reveals-20190215

Leif Garrett claims Michael Jackson once asked him to teach him how to masturbate. Garrett reveals the story in his new autobiography ‘Idol Truth: A Memoir: Leif Garrett’.

Jackson was three years older than Garrett. He was 20 at the time, Leif 17 but Leif was the bigger star. Leif was a global teen pop star with hits ‘Surfin’ USA’, ‘Runaround Sue’ and ‘I Was Made For Dancin’ already worldwide hits. Michael was yet to make his solo breakthrough with the album ‘Off The Wall’ but as a kid had solo hits with ‘Ben’, ‘Got To Be There’ and ‘Rockin’ Robin’. The change with ‘Don’t Stop ’Til You Get Enough’ was yet to happen.

The pair met while both on the road and touring the world and became close friends. The “lesson” took place in Switzerland in February 1979. Garrett reveals in the book that Jackson approached him one night in the hotel bar and asked “Can you tell me how to… masturbate?”

Garrett gave Jackson a key to his room and directed him to his stash of “naughty” magazines for inspiration. Jackson went off to “Beat It”.

Garrett has taken 40 years to tell the “off the wall” Jackson story.

Leif makes no judgement about what went down and explains in his book admitting that as Jackson is not around to defend himself he will make no assumptions on Michael’s true intentions.

‘Idol Truth: A Memoir: Leif Garrett’ will be published in June 2019 by Post Hill Press.

This is an old story. I guess I saw an video about that on YouTube months ago.
I will try to find it.

Edit: Ok I think I confused him with Scott Thorson or or Jason Pfeiffer who told stories that they were MJs Gay lovers.

Everthing its so crazy when it comes to MJ

Last edited:

Sad isn't it? Sometimes I wonder how lovely it would have been if we had the media on our side for a change. After the trial and his death you'd think that maybe they would actually make a effort to find out about facts before talking nonsense again, especially after that trial. Imagine that we'd be seeing actually level headed and decent articles in the media that fully put W&S into question because of how shady they are. Man that would be so good.

But it's clear that such things wouldn't sell nearly as well.
This why I am glad the Jussie Smollett story is going on rushing to judge and the media. That is what on all day and last night so when this trash come out, many people may pump their brakes even more in believing trash.

New serie "Proving MJ's Innocence 'Fact by Fact' " of "The Michael Jackson Innocent Project" with the new Video "Fact #1: The Settlement did not buy Michael's Freedom":

This is great. Videos dedicated to just one thing. Ideal for people that don't want to spend time watching videos that are too long for their attention span. I'll post them on my FB each time a new one arrives.

Is anyone following the Jusse Smollet story. It is looking more like he set that attack up. Just morning everyone is displine the media on how they love and people love to rush to judge when people are accused and accusing people before the facts come out and not waiting on an investigation to finish. I told all of us that when this kind of stuff comes out, it will be dissected. Jussie went on tv talking about his "attack"etc. We will see but so far Jussie is not viewed as a victim no more at this time. Most people jumped on this case from many in the public, the metoomovement, entertianment press, etc, now look what has happen. Now, we have someething to debate: DO NOT RUSH TO JUDGE MICHAEL JACKSON, WHO BEEN IN COURT and proved his innocent, on this lying documentary from two guys who are PROVEN LIARS and who defended MJ for years and who lost two lawsuits and there is plenty of evidence to prove they are lying even more than Jussie Smollet. See how things can work out. This story is getting bigger just morning.

I had not heard about this guy before because I barely follow the news for years now. But now I watched a few videos by channels that I follow and wow......it's starting to look like he truly orchestrated it himself. If that's true it just shows again why I am not in favor of the whole MeToo thing.

I never side with the "victim" right on the spot, no, if I want to know more or before I judge someone I will look things up. MeToo expects you to always side with the one that comes with allegations, sorry but nope. And now that the creator of it is clearly against MJ I'm steering very clear from her.

But that's the problem today, people DO automatically side with the accuser because "it must be true" when it certainly isn't always the case. Not at all. That's why I can see a lot of people absolutely believing LN if they watch it.

Michael Jackson asked Leif Garrett to teach him How To Masturbate Garrett book reveals

http://www.noise11.com/news/michael...w-to-masturbate-garrett-book-reveals-20190215

Sigh. Sure.

This trash was knock down. I remember that DD was trying to say this as well. That was a lie. And anyway, if MJ used that for that purpose, why would he allow EVERYONE including parents into his room including maids, etc.

This why I am glad the Jussie Smollett story is going on rushing to judge and the media. That is what on all day and last night so when this trash come out, many people may pump their brakes even more in believing trash.

Oh I certainly hope so. I'm just not sure if I have faith enough in certain kinds of people that they will also start to doubt W&S, because after all its about MJ and anything goes when it comes to him for some people.

This is great. Videos dedicated to just one thing. Ideal for people that don't want to spend time watching videos that are too long for their attention span. I'll post them on my FB each time a new one arrives.

I had not heard about this guy before because I barely follow the news for years now. But now I watched a few videos by channels that I follow and wow......it's starting to look like he truly orchestrated it himself. If that's true it just shows again why I am not in favor of the whole MeToo thing.

I never side with the "victim" right on the spot, no, if I want to know more or before I judge someone I will look things up. MeToo expects you to always side with the one that comes with allegations, sorry but nope. And now that the creator of it is clearly against MJ I'm steering very clear from her.

But that's the problem today, people DO automatically side with the accuser because "it must be true" when it certainly isn't always the case. Not at all. That's why I can see a lot of people absolutely believing LN if they watch it.

Sigh. Sure.
And they are talking about all of this now. This came at a good time. Whatever the deal is, this put the spot on society and the media to rush to judge. Like I told you, when this trash comes out, the media will dissect in the same way and there are plenty of evidence to show these two fools are liars and when it comes to MJ everyone who are fair knows he is a target let alone he is dead and can not defend himself and people can say what they want.

Oh I certainly hope so. I'm just not sure if I have faith enough in certain kinds of people that they will also start to doubt W&S, because after all its about MJ and anything goes when it comes to him for some people.
Watch and see. It will be dissected. You would have never thought that would happen in this Jusse's case but it did even those who defended him just morning admitted they were wrong to rush.

This trash was knock down. I remember that DD was trying to say this as well. That was a lie. And anyway, if MJ used that for that purpose, why would he allow EVERYONE including parents into his room including maids, etc.

The sad thing is that the media has stayed running with the secret closet/room and alarm system in bedroom shit for years, so when people hear about it during LN they won't know what it's really about. They don't get it in the right context.

And they are talking about all of this now. This came at a good time. Whatever the deal is, this put the spot on society and the media to rush to judge. Like I told you, when this trash comes out, the media will dissect in the same way and there are plenty of evidence to show these two fools are liars and when it comes to MJ everyone who are fair knows he is a target let alone he is dead and can not defend himself and people can say what they want.

That would be really nice to see for a change. Tabloids will stay doing what they've been doing but if maybe NBC or CNN could actually start to dissect things, that would get the truth out to be public about these two liars.

Do you know who first found out that Jussie may have been lying? Who came forward with their doubts first? Because I do recall that initially he was seen as the victim, people sympathizing with him etc.

That would be really nice to see for a change. Tabloids will stay doing what they've been doing but if maybe NBC or CNN could actually start to dissect things, that would get the truth out to be public about these two liars.

Do you know who first found out that Jussie may have been lying? Who came forward with their doubts first? Because I do recall that initially he was seen as the victim, people sympathizing with him etc.

DO NOT believe it.

On CNN there is an article or blog article or whatever it is that completely twisted reality and even basic facts!
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/28/entertainment/michael-jackson-documentary/index.html

In 1993, a then 13-year-old boy accused Jackson of sexually molesting him repeatedly over a five-month period.
The boy said that Jackson bathed with him, shared a bed with him, gave him gifts and fondled him.
Jackson paid approximately $25 million to settle a civil suit by that alleged victim in 2004.
In 2003, Jackson was charged with seven counts of child molestation for allegations from a cancer-stricken boy invited to the singer's home.

The basic facts: not 25 but 15 million, not in 2004 but in 1994, not by MJ but the insurance company (by the memo of Brian Oxman)

The rest is recycling of the original tabloid articles, not different from DailyFail, the Fun or RadarOffline

Last edited:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="sk"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Maybe because both of these &quot;boys&#39;&quot; and Orth&#39;s stories come from a common source: Victor Gutierrez. Thanks for pointing that out, Maureen. <a href="https://t.co/RCwUjuXW8Z">https://t.co/RCwUjuXW8Z</a></p>&mdash; Justice for The Falsely Accused (@JuliaBerkowitz1) <a href="https://twitter.com/JuliaBerkowitz1/status/1097191477992701952?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17. februára 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="sk"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I already commented.<br>It&#39;s by Maureen Dowd. Hackmeister extraordinaire who not only demonstrated a jaw-dropping bias against Jackson in 2005 (when, if you&#39;ll recall, he was exonerated in court on 14 counts) but the Author/Harpy behind such literary classics as &quot;Are Men Necessary?&quot; <a href="https://t.co/Kd8yxdGsOz">https://t.co/Kd8yxdGsOz</a></p>&mdash; RazörFist (@RAZ0RFIST) <a href="https://twitter.com/RAZ0RFIST/status/1097146604920791040?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17. februára 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Its frightning how 'professionals' can get articles approved for release with these type of misinformed stories.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="sk"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Let us not forget that <a href="https://twitter.com/maureendowd?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@maureendowd</a> was up to her neck in the SONY leak a few years ago. <a href="https://t.co/WhMVAlw7dN">https://t.co/WhMVAlw7dN</a> This proves she was in the pocket at the time of Amy Pascal, now in the pocket of HBO. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/YellowJournalism?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#YellowJournalism</a></p>&mdash; andjustice4some (@andjustice4some) <a href="https://twitter.com/andjustice4some/status/1096923444711546880?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17. februára 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="sk"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&#8294;<a href="https://twitter.com/RAZ0RFIST?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@RAZ0RFIST</a>&#8297;, care to comment?<br>Opinion | The King of Pop &#8212; and Perversion - The New York Times <a href="https://t.co/pX7e01JsCi">https://t.co/pX7e01JsCi</a></p>&mdash; Logan M. Pierce (@LoganMPierce1) <a href="https://twitter.com/LoganMPierce1/status/1097143629620097025?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17. februára 2019</a></blockquote>

Just to be clear about Victor Guitierrez and his book. Jordan wanted nothing to do with it, he could have said it's true and it would have hurt MJ even more but he distanced himself from it. That's telling.

MJ sued Victor, MJ won. What did the court declare? That the book was based on stories made up by Victor or that nothing could be proven? Victor didn't pay MJ and fled country. Is this right?

ILoveHIStory;4241486 said:
The King of Pop — and Perversion

by THE NEW YORK TIMES

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/16/opinion/sunday/michael-jackson-leaving-neverland.html

REALLY???

So mainstream is into tabloidish BS, and twisting reality and FACTS, no wonder why Trump calls them FAKE NEWS.

The comments reflect the non tabloid readers perspective on MJ based on just claims and even not seen doc..., but they know its true....

The author posted the link to the article on Twitter last night. She was rebutted by many with the facts. Then she tweeted calling people who offered rebuttal to her article MJ Truthers. She also posted that painting of Michael surrounded by Cherubs as proof that he was a pedophile.

The author posted the link to the article on Twitter last night. She was rebutted by many with the facts. Then she tweeted calling people who offered rebuttal to her article MJ Truthers. She also posted that painting of Michael surrounded by Cherubs as proof that he was a pedophile.

The problem is that many fans have an MJ pic as their avatar/profile pic, and that makes them those MJ Truthers or MJ fanatics.

It really makes it weird to have MJ as your profile pic and then arguing with MJ haters, that makes us weak, w@ckos and many people and haters are making fun of us as the blind J@ckos who defend a pedo.

Fans should get rid of the MJ pics and play that social media game as the ordinary people defending an innocent man, or at least a dead person who can not defend himself with nothing but FACTS and facts...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="sk"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;NEW video about <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverland?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeavingNeverland</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Frauds?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Frauds</a>: &#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;<br>Debunking Leaving Neverland: The Victor Gutierrez Factor <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/FalseAllegations?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#FalseAllegations</a> - WATCH, SPREAD &amp; SUBSCRIBE! Thanks! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ExposeTheLiars?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ExposeTheLiars</a> <a href="https://t.co/89rXJpsM0F">https://t.co/89rXJpsM0F</a></p>&mdash; DespicableDrew (@DespicableDrew) <a href="https://twitter.com/DespicableDrew/status/1097055903633809408?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">17. februára 2019</a></blockquote>

Latoya Jackson HUGS Victor Gutierrez!
This "interview" was on March 17th, 2010.

halloooooooo

<iframe width="500" height="375" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2BOB7SNGOTA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is another example how dangerous those Jacksons are, they are out of reality, they do not know a f*ck about anything about the people behind the things of accusations.

Like LaToya, like Jermaine... and Rebbie ... they are really damaging everything about MJ, if I was a lawyer like TMez, I would ban them from anything MJ related, no interview, no statements...

They can tweet about bs, but have zero knowledge about the real facts and people who is who.

Last edited:

The problem is that many fans have an MJ pic as their avatar/profile pic, and that makes them those MJ Truthers or MJ fanatics.

It really makes it weird to have MJ as your profile pic and then arguing with MJ haters, that makes us weak, w@ckos and many people and haters are making fun of us as the blind J@ckos who defend a pedo.

Fans should get rid of the MJ pics and play that social media game as the ordinary people defending an innocent man, or at least a dead person who can not defend himself with nothing but FACTS and facts...

I see many people responding without MJ pictures or names, we still don't get listened to and get called MJ apologists.

Back