Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Michael Jackson, Delayed Allegations and Witch Hunts by JOSEPH VOGEL

http://www.joevogel.net/michael-jac...74HJPQBoqCdgUCPtnVGITMAyUjA-fquBCD7AF3Gu-k414

TheyDontCareAboutUs.jpg

Last edited:

Jackson warriors. I NEED YOU: D L Hugley is opening up the phone lines for us to call his show and talk about Is the doc CALL 1-877-242-2426. Go to his facebook (DLHugley facebook) a Twitter (google his name will even bring it up)t ALL of your evidence, links, etc , IT IS IMPORTANT.

signed!! this surely cannot go ahead!!

Like I said, we got facts. If it plays next week on the 25, people who knows the truth better be allowed to speak as well to any programme that air this or talk about this.

Michael Jackson, Delayed Allegations and Witch Hunts by JOSEPH VOGEL

http://www.joevogel.net/michael-jac...74HJPQBoqCdgUCPtnVGITMAyUjA-fquBCD7AF3Gu-k414

TheyDontCareAboutUs.jpg

I'm gonna read that tomorrow but I already know I'll get real pissed off again because of all the injustice that has been done to this man. This is a new piece by Vogel?

Before this I was like "you do you, I don't care much for you two but hey, live your life." Kanye and Kim that is. But now I just want them to **** off and shut the hell up.

Condone what actions you brainless..... sigh.... these two clearly have no idea what the doc is even about and haven't got the slightest clue how full of shit the two accusers are. When that's the case...it's better to just say not a damn thing. I just don't get it. For years and years he has been innocent in the public eye. Pretty much anyone was so sad when he passed away. Now there's mention of a new doc and all of a sudden it seems he's already declared guilty? I don't get the impression from these two individuals that they are taking a objective approach to this, sigh. I shouldn't even care. Kim is absolute trash anyway.

Signed? I'll sign anything there is to sign, but where?

Last edited:

when will it air on tv ?

Has MJ already been discussed?
yeah. And yes, as we wanted, people think this is a witch hunt, just bothering MJ, and Money scheme.

yeah. And yes, as we wanted, people think this is a witch hunt, just bothering MJ, and Money scheme.

That is really good to hear. So nobody during that radio show had doubts or anything? Is it a popular station, one that many listen to?

That is really good to hear. So nobody during that radio show had doubts or anything? Is it a popular station, one that many listen to?
one or two questioned but they are open (clearly though they like MJ); the rest, think it is a money thing, bothering the dead, trying to bring a black man who they bothered when he was alive top make money off. DL jokes too much so I do not know his true feelings; Kyia LOVES MJ and defends him to the end; Jasmine loves MJ but she has to neutral but you can tell she loves MJ (when MJ died, she had to cancel her dentist appointment because she was upset). However way, I want many of us to go there and talk even on the facebook and twitter. The show off but we can continue to talk on facebook and twitter. Twitter him facts as well.

MODS PLEASE ADD TO FIRST PAGE

Just posting contact information here:

Contact Sundance Film festival:

programming@sundance.org
Institute@sundance.org

@sundancefest

Contact Channel 4:

https://www.channel4.com/4viewers/contact-us/?intcmp=footer_contact

Director of programmes is Ian Katz ( IKatz@channel4.co.uk )

https://twitter.com/Channel4

Contact HBO:

general@hbo.com

"HBO President, Programming" is Casey Bloys ( casey.bloys@hbo.com )

https://twitter.com/HBO

EVERYBODY.
Please use this information to contact them. also please post this information on every MJ board / site you know.

Paris78;4236971 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/JusticeForMichaelJackson?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#JusticeForMichaelJackson</a><br>Remember the day <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/mjfam?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#mjfam</a><a href="https://twitter.com/IncredibleCulk?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@IncredibleCulk</a> Macaulay culkin defended Michael Jackson of ridiculous charges in 2017 <a href="https://t.co/2kDt03feJ4">pic.twitter.com/2kDt03feJ4</a></p>&#8212; Justice for MJ Organization (@MJorganization) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJorganization/status/1084842658806353920?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">14. Januar 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I don't think officialmculkin is Mac's official twitter. I don't see that message on twitter when I search.

MODS PLEASE ADD TO FIRST PAGE

Just posting contact information here:

Contact Sundance Film festival:

programming@sundance.org
Institute@sundance.org

@sundancefest

Contact Channel 4:

https://www.channel4.com/4viewers/contact-us/?intcmp=footer_contact

Director of programmes is Ian Katz ( IKatz@channel4.co.uk )

https://twitter.com/Channel4

Contact HBO:

general@hbo.com

"HBO President, Programming" is Casey Bloys ( casey.bloys@hbo.com )

https://twitter.com/HBO

EVERYBODY.
Please use this information to contact them. also please post this information on every MJ board / site you know.

Just added this to the original post. If there's anything else worth adding let me know.

Just added this to the original post. If there's anything else worth adding let me know.

Please add Tom Porter (Channel 4 Commissioning editor) to the front page.
Apparently HE was the guy who commissioned this show.

tporter@channel4.co.uk

one or two questioned but they are open (clearly though they like MJ); the rest, think it is a money thing, bothering the dead, trying to bring a black man who they bothered when he was alive top make money off. DL jokes too much so I do not know his true feelings; Kyia LOVES MJ and defends him to the end; Jasmine loves MJ but she has to neutral but you can tell she loves MJ (when MJ died, she had to cancel her dentist appointment because she was upset). However way, I want many of us to go there and talk even on the facebook and twitter. The show off but we can continue to talk on facebook and twitter. Twitter him facts as well.

That's good then. Yep I will definitely send them FB messages with facts. Can never hurt!

Update from Taj Jackson:?
The last couple of days I have been in contact with the Michael Jackson Estate and I'm working with them in dealing with issues related to the HBO documentary that is being screened at Sundance.

https://twitter.com/tajjackson3/status/1084961663378350080?s=21

I'm sure starting to wonder exactly what he's going to do. I'm sure he can't stop the thing from being shown at the festival though. As for Robert Redford. Is he the boss of that festival? Because if so, goddamn that's quite a disappointment because I always thought he'd be that stand up guy that doesn't want something trashy like this. Or at least having done some quick research on these two guys, which really is barely 5 minutes, sigh.

What Joseph Vogel said about Taj, how he was abused by someone on his mother's side and how MJ helped him with that. That is quite something. THAT is the MJ so many more people need to learn and hear about. And those lyrics to that unreleased song was news to me. Very interesting, and sad.

Sometimes I wonder if Mike shouldn't have made that settlement with the Chandlers and instead should have fought like he did the Arvizos. How long did it take for that recording by Evan Chandler to leak? Because if that was around the time of the allegations MJ's team could have used that. To this day you still got people saying "why pay money if you're innocent." and while they don't know the exact details and it isn't exactly as black and white as that, maybe that could have been avoided. I understand why MJ made that decision so damn well though.

That's good then. Yep I will definitely send them FB messages with facts. Can never hurt!

I'm sure starting to wonder exactly what he's going to do. I'm sure he can't stop the thing from being shown at the festival though. As for Robert Redford. Is he the boss of that festival? Because if so, goddamn that's quite a disappointment because I always thought he'd be that stand up guy that doesn't want something trashy like this. Or at least having done some quick research on these two guys, which really is barely 5 minutes, sigh.

What Joseph Vogel said about Taj, how he was abused by someone on his mother's side and how MJ helped him with that. That is quite something. THAT is the MJ so many more people need to learn and hear about. And those lyrics to that unreleased song was news to me. Very interesting, and sad.

Sometimes I wonder if Mike shouldn't have made that settlement with the Chandlers and instead should have fought like he did the Arvizos. How long did it take for that recording by Evan Chandler to leak? Because if that was around the time of the allegations MJ's team could have used that. To this day you still got people saying "why pay money if you're innocent." and while they don't know the exact details and it isn't exactly as black and white as that, maybe that could have been avoided. I understand why MJ made that decision so damn well though.

MJ's settlement was made in the CIVIL trial because that trial was likely to be scheduled sooner than any criminal trial that may take place, and with a lower burden of proof. It had the potential to taint the jury pool for a criminal trial, generating a torrent of negative news reports (in the same way we saw between 03 and 05). To defend a civil trial MJ's lawers would expose much of the same defence tactic, witnesses, testimony, evidence etc that they would need to use in a later criminal trial.

The Settlement was a tactical move to protect himself in the potential criminal trial.
It was a difficult choice and one that MJ was supposedly not happy with.

MJ's people leaked that recording of Evan to the media in an attempt to expose his motives.
In the end there was no civil trial (because of the settlement) and there was no criminal trial (because TWO grand juries rejected the case against MJ).

By the way the settlement of the civil case specifically DID NOT prevent Chandlers cooperating with any criminal trial or investigation.
It was NOT a "Pay off". It was NOT "hush money" - The Chandlers approached MJ for money long before the settlement and he refused to pay. he refused to keep them silent.
the settlement DID not prevent a criminal trial. It DID NOT buy MJ's freedom. It DID NOT guarantee MJ would not go to jail.

Those are all urban myths.

MJ's settlement was made in the CIVIL trial because that trial was likely to be scheduled sooner than any criminal trial that may take place, and with a lower burden of proof. It had the potential to taint the jury pool for a criminal trial, generating a torrent of negative news reports (in the same way we saw between 03 and 05). To defend a civil trial MJ's lawers would expose much of the same defence tactic, witnesses, testimony, evidence etc that they would need to use in a later criminal trial.

The Settlement was a tactical move to protect himself in the potential criminal trial.

MJ's people leaked that recording of Evan to the media in an attempt to expose his motives.
In the end there was no civil trial (because of the settlement) and there was no criminal trial (because TWO grand juries rejected the case against MJ).

By the way the settlement of the civil case specifically DID NOT prevent Chandlers cooperating with any criminal trial or investigation.
It was NOT a "Pay off". It was NOT "hush money" - The Chandlers approached MJ for money long before the settlement and he refused to pay. he refused to keep them silent.
the settlement DID not prevent a criminal trial. It DID NOT buy MJ's freedom. It DID NOT guarantee MJ would not go to jail.

Thank you! This is what needs to be posted again and again in this form or similarly succinctly. The information is out there for the whole world to see, but not everyone cares that deeply about Michael Jackson to actively look for information about him on the internet, so it is nice if fans can put out short statements like this one to counter-punch with facts.

the Conspirator and selftitled Jackson family friend, Diane Dimond´s informator and co-news faker and MOTHER F**KER STACY BROWN SPREADING BULLS!T.

ackson had always maintained his innocence.

However, many have argued that Jackson admittedly settled at least three multimillion claims made by prepubescent boys and their families. A sheriff&#8217;s deputy at his 2005 trial claimed that, when factoring in settlement cash, attorney&#8217;s fees, private investigator costs and other fees, Jackson spent more than $200 million to quiet abuse allegations.

His defenders have always pointed out that Jackson&#8217;s accusers were after money or fame themselves and could not be trusted.

It was that theme that helped attorney Tom Mesereau successfully defend Jackson in his 2005 case in California. Mesereau famously referred to the accuser and his family as &#8220;grifters,&#8221; looking for a handout.

No one in the Jackson camp returned messages on Wednesday.

It should be noted that the accuser in that case has always maintained he was molested and, despite financial hardships, his family never attempted to sue Jackson.

The accuser went on to graduate college and get married.

Guys, comment his bs claims and unbelievably faked report...:

http://jacksonvillefreepress.com/do...-to-expose-michael-jackson-as-child-predator/

+

Other news source by Stacy Brown consciously spreading BS and orchestrated anti-Michaeljackson propaganda:
https://newpittsburghcourieronline....-to-expose-michael-jackson-as-child-predator/

You can use, among other factual facts, this comment by MJ Truth
MJTruth;4237062 said:

Last edited:

I was thinking that the estate of Michael Jackson could do so so much in terms of simple public relations work to out-drown the noise and attention vermin like these low-lives try to garner yet again. Just don't give them oxygen! It doesn't and cannot always be dealt with legally (it seems), but to win in the so-called court of public opinion about these sex stories would go such a long way. People still love Michael Jackson, but I do not want the margin of people who doubt his beautiful heart to grow wider.

My idea was to try and contact Lady Gaga and ask her to help us. Maybe she could buy all the tickets for the Sundance screening. I'm not kidding. Remember when she stated on Ellen that she bought a bunch of MJ clothes, so rich people won't scatter them around. I know it's a long shot, but we can try.

Last edited:
Back