Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

i see. i was having a problem of how should i put it. I'll make video only available by link and remove description, same as MJ name on it, thanks

having MJ name on youtube can be risky, especially in terms of publishing rigths.

You can hide the content with any other "name code", like "The Australian fakeumentary" or "Fake australian tv show" or anything like this

the 60 minute Mcmanus interview is on youtube and you can't comment.. Right now the likes are higher than the dislikes!

While it was a BS show, they did give Tom Mez TV time and he did say some things in defense of mike..

Seeing Tom Mesereau in the interview, convicted me that The Estate lawyers must be in interviews instead of the Jackson family.

Im will not watch the video on 60 Minutes channel. The transcript is enough for me cause I can not post anything for MJs defense under the video.

I want really know when the video from Jermaine and LaToya was recorded.

Last edited:

Anthony King is officially out from " MJ Fans ".
when he link child abuse with MJ (and he knows that MJ was found not guilty in 2005) you know the impact of LN.

Never heard of this dude until recently but his Facebook posts about this are a mess. At one point he went "it doesn't mean he was guilty" but then he was saying all this other stuff as though Michael WAS guilty. Like... what was he trying to say? And now it seems he has gone to the other side, complete with shaming the entire fanbase for the actions of a few and fear-mongering that other fans and friends of Michael's are turning.

And this guy was writing books about Michael... unbelievable. I can't stand this shit.

Dan Reed is counting on Michael Jackson fans to read his Pedophilia promoting so-called documentary.
DON'T WATCH IT!!!!

Watch this instead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi8HCUp_f5c

watch

watch

Last edited:

Never heard of this dude until recently but his Facebook posts about this are a mess. At one point he went "it doesn't mean he was guilty" but then he was saying all this other stuff as though Michael WAS guilty. Like... what was he trying to say? And now it seems he has gone to the other side, complete with shaming the entire fanbase for the actions of a few and fear-mongering that other fans and friends of Michael's are turning.

And this guy was writing books about Michael... unbelievable. I can't stand this shit.

Navi really should speak up, as his own brother is throwing MJ under the bus.

Sounds maybe familiar with this strange JCO8 user we had here.

Personally I’d just ignore this Anthony King stuff, the vast majority of people and fans have no idea who he even is.
I agree, the timing of all this makes no sense. AK admits he hasn’t seen and won’t watch the documentary. The wade and James allegations have been in the public domain for years. So the fact AK has chosen now to suddenly make all these weird statements suggests to me he’s just looking for maximum attention. Let’s not give him it

Thats what the suit is for. A constant reminder that there are serious outstanding issues with regards to credibility of those involved. Any individual can "mute" whoever they want, but any lynch mob type shit will not succeed

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Exactly! We should not be afraid of that.

I was checking out Hotnewhiphop.com and it had a article about how the authorities apparently had found actual DNA evidence. Which immediately made me think of how such things obviously were never found, never ever. Not during the raid, not during the years and years of investigating by the FBI. The only ones claiming otherwise was the media.

This alone should matter a lot, but nah, not for these bad excuses for journalists.

I'm pretty sure there are people here who think I'm such a Trojan horse too.
I came out of nowhere and posted a couple of things that are half negative but only about the music! And that was only meant for discussion... to change subjects to the music again.
Anyway I'm not one of those! I'm a fan for about 30+ years now...

So the police who searched neverland 1993 said to one the neverland 5, "this is pedo-heaven"....Very objective, huh?

Oh wow, I had no idea Thomas Mesereau would be at the show. He did a great job telling it how it is. And LMAO at the question if he was being paid by the estate to talk in favor.

This ****ing host, this show has some nerve. You cannot make this shit up. Mez should have countered that with "no absolutely not, but how about you?". I get it though, that's not professional.

Maybe a friend of Wade?

He reminds me a bit more of Stacy Brown, actually. The way he talks just makes me think of the same slimeball way Brown talks.

I'm not gonna go so far as to say he's masqueraded as anyone else, though. But he definitely falls under the same umbrella.

MJJ2theMAX;4242864 said:
Personally I’d just ignore this Anthony King stuff, the vast majority of people and fans have no idea who he even is.
I agree, the timing of all this makes no sense. AK admits he hasn’t seen and won’t watch the documentary. The wade and James allegations have been in the public domain for years. So the fact AK has chosen now to suddenly make all these weird statements suggests to me he’s just looking for maximum attention. Let’s not give him it

Never heard of the fella, but if he has been a fan and believer for a long time and now without having even seen the trash and like you said not intending to watch it, all of a sudden starts saying this.. makes no sense at all.

Fan or no fan, anyone in their right mind that knows what there is to know about these two punks should know better. It's that simple.

By the way, for some reason when I make a new comment it pastes all the multi quotes from yesterday here, so each time I reply I have to remove all that. Why does that happen?

Lightbringer
OK folks, I took 4 hours of my time to make a transcript of what was said on 60 minutes australia interview with Adrian McManus:

Thank you. That ^ is an enormous amount of work, and very helpful! Please take a good rest, and look after yourself.

It's interesting that she says she was contacted by MJ on Mothers' day. That seems to be a bit of a theme.

Also, saying that she was 'conditioned' to the situation.

I wonder who is 'helping' behind the scenes with these interviews.
At least T Mez was invited to speak, to add some balance.

For someone who 'wasn't allowed to look at Michael', she sure 'saw' an awful lot. !!!

Watch the video, to see what the arrows are about!

I love how Bagnall is describing MJ as "vampire who never came out during the day and always stayed the whole night in his bedroom with all the little boys"....and they keep showing footage of Michael playing with kids in plain sight DURING THE DAY. LOL!!! Yes, he totally never came out during the day. Never ever!

And Jacobshagen....where to even begin with his lies....and where to even begin with the incompetence of these Australian "journalists"....First of all how was Jacobshagen able to get letters from MJ in Christmas 1997 and go on tour with MJ during HISTORY TOUR that was in 1996-1997....when the FIRST TIME HE EVER MET MICHAEL was in 1998? Also....they show footage of MJ waving at the hotel window and say "That is Jacobshagen in Berlin with Michael Jackson". Uhm....sorry but that happens to be the Bayrische Hof hotel in Munich and that was 1998....the one time he was able to meet MJ and spend a day with him. I know that hotel like the back of my hand because I spent several days there staring at the windows back in the day. with the other fans. LOL!

And Jacobshagen now copying the whole jacuzzi story. Isn't that straight from Gutierrez book? Or wasn't that McManus who came up with that story but it then changed into a "steamy shower" or vice versa? And of course he came up now with the "rubba rubba friend" story too. Just like when MJ died and there was speculation about him having been murdered, Jacobshagen "conveniently" had notes that "MJ wrote to him" saying he's afraid that someone will kill him. Just like he had all those "I love Switzerland" notes at the ready to the Swiss fan after he mentioned he'd wanna find and buy MJ notes mentioning Swtzerland.. Jesus, he's pathetic and just a little too obvious. And his whole "oooh...do you see this circle and the arrows act..."I just now realized it the first time"....ssuuuuurreeeeee.....*eyeroll* (And then that smirking he keeps doing....*eyeroll*)

I also love how they have that "forensic expert" claiming that is "definitely" MJ's handwriting, when any fan can say for 100% certainty from a MILE AWAY that it is SO FAR from MJ's handwriting even a BLIND person would be able to tell the difference! Since when did MJ's handwriting EVER look like that??? These people seriously are SICK.

I would also like to know......are these Australian journalists really so bad at their jobs that they are unable to find stuff about Jacobshagen...or anyone....when it takes us about five minutes? And aren't they EMBARRASSED??

Last edited:

I cut the quote otherwise it becomes annoying for people scrolling over a wall of text.

Amazing work. Respect!

I couldn't have done it, I can barely stand to watch a trailer of those two punks, let alone this bitch who really should stay in the hole she crawled from. She shouldn't even have been invited in the first place. I'm incredibly surprised that this show did invite Thomas Mesereau and it was great that he was on it. But this is the best they can do, have a woman on there tell her little fairy tale that had her chance years ago.

She was destroyed by MJ's team, she stole from Neverland, admitted to lying, the whole shebang really. It would have been good if Mesereau had called them out on that. Her not exactly being the most reliable and credible witness, lol. He could have schooled them real good about her there. She says she feel sorry for the children, sigh, yet it was all proven to be lies. And she would tell it to yin in his face if he had been alive she says, hahahaha.
You really wouldn't have said shit, because you already did your little tale years ago and you fell flat on your ugly face. If it hadn't been for this show not knowing wtf is what you would still be in your hole.

Bitch sit down already.

I love how Bagnall is describing MJ as "vampire who never came out during the day and always stayed the whole night in his bedroom with all the little boys"....and they keep showing footage of Michael playing with kids in plain sight DURING THE DAY. LOL!!! Yes, he totally never came out during the day. Never ever!

And Jacobshagen....where to even begin with his lies....and where to even begin with the incompetence of these Australian "journalists"....First of all how was Jacobshagen able to get letters from MJ in Christmas 1997 and go on tour with MJ during HISTORY TOUR that was in 1996-1997....when the FIRST TIME HE EVER MET MICHAEL was in 1998? Also....they show footage of MJ waving at the hotel window and say "That is Jacobshagen in Berlin with Michael Jackson". Uhm....sorry but that happens to be the Bayrische Hof hotel in Munich and that was 1998....the one time he was able to meet MJ and spend a day with him. I know that hotel like the back of my hand because I spent several days there staring at the windows back in the day. with the other fans. LOL!

And Jacobshagen now copying the whole jacuzzi story. Isn't that straight from Gutierrez book? Or wasn't that McManus wh came up with that story but it then changed into a "steamy shower" or vice versa? And of course he cae up now with the "rubba rubba friend". Jesus, he's pathetic and ust a little too obvious. And his whole "oooh...do you see thiis circle and the arrows...I know realized it the first time"....ssuuuuurreeeeee.....

I also love how they have that "forensic expert" claiming that is "definitely" MJ'S handwriting, when any fan can say for 100% certainty from a MILE AWAY that it is SO FAR from MJ's handwriting even a BLIND person would able to tell the difference! Since when did MJ's handwriting EVER look like that??? These people seriously are SICK.

I would also like to know......are these Australian journalists really so bad at their jobs that they are unable to find stuff about Jacobshagen...or anyone....when it takes us about five minutes? And aren't they EMBARRASSED??

What is that about the arrows?

I'm sorry, I didn't watch the video yet. I can't stand that Jacobshagen guy, just the dude's face alone. I've had my fair share of negative crap for today.

Last edited:

Theres a reason why I nicknamed him Michael Jagoffshagen.

Exactly! We should not be afraid of that.

I was checking out Hotnewhiphop.com and it had a article about how the authorities apparently had found actual DNA evidence. Which immediately made me think of how such things obviously were never found, never ever. Not during the raid, not during the years and years of investigating by the FBI. The only ones claiming otherwise was the media.

This alone should matter a lot, but nah, not for these bad excuses for journalists.

It always makes me laugh (even though it's not really a laughing matter in reality...but it's so PATHETIC and IDIOTC that it makes me laugh...) how these people have absolutely ZERO logical thinking skills. Like, they keep writing all this crap how "this and that was found"....and I'm like...."uhm...did you know that there was an actual TRIAL. And the police and the FBI actually went through MJ's stuff? You think MJ wouldn't have been CONVICTED if something like that was found?" They just demonstrate how STUPID they themselves are if they can't figure out why what they say doesn't make ANY SENSE.

Theres a reason why I nicknamed him Michael Jagoffshagen.
:rofl:

F**koffshagen LOL!

I cut the quote otherwise it becomes annoying for people scrolling over a wall of text.

Amazing work. Respect!

I couldn't have done it, I can barely stand to watch a trailer of those two punks, let alone this bitch who really should stay in the hole she crawled from. She shouldn't even have been invited in the first place. I'm incredibly surprised that this show did invite Thomas Mesereau and it was great that he was on it. But this is the best they can do, have a woman on there tell her little fairy tale that had her chance years ago.

She was destroyed by MJ's team, she stole from Neverland, admitted to lying, the whole shebang really. It would have been good if Mesereau had called them out on that. Her not exactly being the most reliable and credible witness, lol. He could have schooled them real good about her there. She says she feel sorry for the children, sigh, yet it was all proven to be lies. And she would tell it to yin in his face if he had been alive she says, hahahaha.
You really wouldn't have said shit, because you already did your little tale years ago and you fell flat on your ugly face. If it hadn't been for this show not knowing wtf is what you would still be in your hole.

Bitch sit down already.

What is that about the arrows?

I'm sorry, I didn't watch the video yet. I can't stand that Jacobshagen guy, just the dude's face alone. I've had my fair share of negative crap for today.

Jacobshagen is showing that book he is lying about and there is a pic of a boy in water going swimming and you can see his naked butt. And he is first looking at the book and goes "Oh....do you see that also....I see that now for the first time (yeah right sure you do when it was you who did that....you sick person..!)"...And he shows the book to the reporter and the butt of the boy has been circled and there are arrows pointing to the circled butt. And he's like I never noticed that before...but now with the lighting...!" *eyeroll* He is SO OBVIOUS...especially when you know what his shtick is from the German show when he got exposed. He's doing the exact same thing. And he keeps smirking all self-satisfied when he thinks the reporter bought all of his bullshit. He really needs help. The professional kind.

Michael was in Hawaii to make an appearance at a Pepsi bottlers convention that was taking place at another hotel 15 minutes away, the Sheraton-Waikiki Hotel, a 30-story hotel located in the heart of crowded and touristy Waikiki Beach. This is Feb. 14, 1988. Pepsi sponsors Michael's Bad Tour.

Alan Light took photos of Michael Jackson and the boy who was also in Hawaii, from the same Pepsi commercial. Pepsi paid for both Jimmy Safechuck and Michael Jackson. Now this trip has taken a sinister twist according to Jimmy Safechuck. Michael Jackson does not own Pepsi. Jimmy Safechuck should put his Mom on camera and sue Pepsi for the same reasons why Jimmy tried to sue Michael Jackson's Estate. Grooming my eye! How about your husband is a garbage collector and you hope your handsome kid brings in the big bucks. After all, you do live in Los Angeles, California and living the high life ain't cheap. Just try keeping up with the Kardashians!!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/alan-light/210431823/in/photostream/

Or those people are connected to MJFacts or "Supporters Of Wade Robson" on FB we won't find it out.

Pages like "Supporters of Wade Robson" or "Supporters of MJ's Victims" are so hilariously transparent.

They never tweet legitimate information. They never cite court documents. They don't even have the balls to offer false information that could be easily fact-checked by any of the thousands of fan pages. All they do is retweet articles about Leaving Neverland, random quotes attributed to people who've long been outed as liars, and incite arguments with supporters.

Pages like "Supporters of Wade Robson" or "Supporters of MJ's Victims" are so hilariously transparent.

They never tweet legitimate information. They never cite court documents. They don't even have the balls to offer false information that could be easily fact-checked by any of the thousands of fan pages. All they do is retweet articles about Leaving Neverland, random quotes attributed to people who've long been outed as liars, and incite arguments with supporters.

I can't handle it anymore. Why is the world like this? I feel very down about it all. I should never have made an account here, I knew it would be too much for me soon enough.

I can't handle it anymore. Why is the world like this? I feel very down about it all. I should never have made an account here, I knew it would be too much for me soon enough.

Then take time off from that. I'm not even clicking on every news site. I'm not even dwelling on this because that's how the media is when it comes to Michael. It's always been that way. A lot of people aren't falling for the same old song anymore. As for the world in general, it's rough out there, life is not always easy, but don't let it beat you down. Get out of the internet for a while and listen to Michael's music.

I'm not really surprised about AK. I don't recall him explicitly defending MJ in the wake of allegations (not that it's required for fans to do so), yet he defended Freemasonry against MJ Illuminati conspiracy theories and MJ's artistic relevance in a magazine called Freemasonry Today [I do NOT advocate any conspiracy theories]. I also find it strange most of his extensive MJ analysis videos uploaded from 2016 to 2017 disappeared some time last year. These included breakdowns to HIStory Tour Munich songs individually, yet they contained no copyrighted material except still frames. He also made some blatant errors like saying HWT Munich was broadcast live on July 6 and had to be merged with the first concert on July 4, when all known broadcasts show the August 3 Leipzig segment. Maybe he got in touch with Wade or other "insiders" after he resumed dance lessons. Note how on Twitter he's associated with MJFacts and Facebook he's associated with dance instructors and students.

That said, the whole thing about "Anthony is Navi's brother" is still an assumption and I would urge caution in making statements about Navi's family allegations. Anthony asserts it is not him and he is taking legal action against such accusers. Navi's brother is named Anthony Ravindra Parasram, and AK said his brother was an official MJ double who fooled audiences at Barnstaple in 1999, but this is only a circumstantial link and doesn't prove the MJ double is Navi. It is possible the statement by MJJStreet was taken wrongly and he meant they were friends that acted like brothers.On Instagram, AK has a photo of himself as a kid after performing Jam in Hammersmith, yet this Anthony Parasram was already a company secretary for some building supply company in 1991 (age 20-21).

Regardless, this fiasco only illustrates the problem with fan misinformation and uncalled-for comments like playing the race card (one fan page accused him of "teaching white people to dance") or circumstantial assumptions, which seems to have triggered him from saying there were "reasonable MJ fans that question him" to "all MJ fans are remaining silent". These are the kind of things MJFacts lives and breaths on. It is also apparent to me this third pillar of followers who "appreciate the art, not the artist", which Richard Marx implied back in August (and was supported by Seth Yudof, whose company manages him).

Last edited:
Back