Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

The Estate has seen the film, I'm really hoping they have some aces up their sleeves

Interesting.. I did not know this!!

Maybe they're waiting for this to naturally self distruct? God knows..

I've been grudgingly watching some of the interviews with Reed & Co and Wade is firming pushing the narrative that he was coached throughout the 93 and 2005 case (clearly acknowledging that what allegedly happened between him an MJ was wrong and contradicts his "realisation" for the lawsuit) to explain why he lied. Surely someone is going to confront him why he continued to support MJ after death? Pleads to go to his funeral, the OPUS entry, interviews, tributes etc..

Why would you still associate youself with your accuser so admiribly after death, and most importantly voluntarily? This has to be asked by someone.

If you look at these ridiculous claims about evolving memories and Wade's mother telling a completely contradicting story... it's so damn similar to 2005 with the Arvizo mother making up new stories which also contradicted what they initially claimed. With these accusers there just never is a normal one, is there? I wonder why, heh.

What I find amazing about all this as I scan through twitter is the dramatic outrage from some people. I can deal with the people that have always kinda thought MJ was a child molester, they've always been there and I accept you just can't sway some people. The shock and appalled 'don't you dare question these victims' gang are the ones I find borderline repulsive. It's like they're just acting spewing out this ridiculous outrage because they're annoyed at themselves for not having any real opinion sooner. They wanna act like they care suddenly. Also none of them want to face the fact that victims have to face questioning, thats the reality. It's only because MJ is dead that these guys are sailing through. If MJ were here they would have to be answering questions properly in front of a jury, so why is everyone so ridiculously triggered at people having questions?? Everyday victims don't have the luxury of sailing into a globally viewed documentary where everyone believes them magically and the accused is dead. This isn't helping anyone

Obviously we all care about the outcome of all this. What I really want to see is what is the Estate going to do? Everyone has complained at some point about the estate. I have questionsed them myself. Whats there play? The IRS thing is still in play to their advantage now? MJs Value at some crazy low number. Do they wait or come out swinging?

Maybe not necessarily relevant to this but why the **** haven't they paid the estate yet? They lost their lawsuits. Is there some max time limit for them to pay up? I say force these suckers.

Jordan will never speak out, he's loving his life as a millionaire buying and selling apartments around New York, he didn't care in the 90s and he cares less now
I dont think he can (legally) speak out. I blame Evan more than jordan. It was his greed, lies, and manipulation that started it after all. Thats why Jordan wanted nothing to do with him after the settlement. If he spoke on the settlement now he would probably get into legal trouble for breach of contract and owe back the $$ his family recieved. It honestly would be great if he did tell the truth but I dont see it happening for those reasons.

I dont think he can (legally) speak out. I blame Evan more than jordan. It was his greed, lies, and manipulation that started it after all. Thats why Jordan wanted nothing to do with him after the settlement. If he spoke on the settlement now he would probably get into legal trouble for breach of contract and owe back the $$ his family recieved. It honestly would be great if he did tell the truth but I dont see it happening for those reasons.
I do not think he can get I trouble to correct a LIE that was told when he was a kid by his father. And some thing are more important than $$$. Peace and doing what is right.

It's Plain and Simple Oprah Winfrey is a Full Out Promoter and Supporter of the Normalization of Pedophilia.

Last edited:

It's Plain and Simple Oprah Winfrey is a Full Out Promoter and Supporter of Normalization of Pedophilia.

I totally agree. It's beyond disgusting! Somebody call Chris Hansen on these wackjobs! They should interview R. Kelly instead of this. God will deal with this! This too shall pass

1b35a8c0a63cc52c83adc425636a45af.jpg

if you think the estate is on our side, think twice.

I hope that some Ladys who MJ had a longer secret affair with want to speak out in Tajs Documentary.
( I don't mean Shana Magatal.)
This whoud be great!

Did someone already saw all the inerviews Wade gave in the last two days?
Did he promote his victimfund there?

Last edited:

**** Oprah.
She paints herself as "one of the people" but in reality she's just a money hungry parasite like the rest. Will throw Michael under the bus at the drop of a hat for a few extra viewers, but doesn't want to upset the Hollywood elite by speaking out that real predator Harvey Weinstein. I hope selling your soul was worth it, but that money will bring you no joy when you leave this earth with a guilty conscience. Again, **** you.

here the video

Safechuk looks like he is about to sh** his pants and cry

Robson is his dbag self. Very arrogant.

Humpty Dumpty egg head looking POS reed looks pretty arrogant too. Oh I HOPE all of the rebuttal docs take these 3 bums down sooo hard they will ot even want to step out in public anymore.

Shame on these Neanderthals parading around.

Geraldo (who interviewed mj) has just supported mj on twitter :)

Sorry don’t know how you all post this stuff but felt happy about this one x

MJ UNITED;4244126 said:
if you think the estate is on our side, think twice.

Why would the Estate be against the fans? It is their job to keep Michael’s legacy alive and that is just what they have been doing since he was murdered. I don’t get this anti-estate rhetoric.. Do you know of ANY other estate as active as Michael’s in keeping their legacy alive? It is their job to make money for the estate and Michael’s children. That is what they have been doing Ten-fold.Finally, do you know something that the rest of us don’t or are you just trying to cause dissent?

There is obviously an agenda against Michael being enforcord by people higher up in society. This has become more apparent since Oprah has been involved. I just don't believe the fallout to this documentary will be as much of detriment to Michael's legacy as many are expecting.

The agenda against Michael will fail.

Question is, who do they go after next to distract from the grim reality that Pedophilia in the higher echelons of society is common and will undoubtly be exposed one day and the fall out will be immense.

Trumps days are numbered.

Whos gonna sue him? The estate? Hardly. Bottom line is he has no morales and does not want to ruin his cushy quiet little milionaire life.why would he turn his world upside down. The media would try and destroy him. The only chance was when evan killed himself then sneddon bit no not a peep.

MJJ2theMAX;4244154 said:
Geraldo (who interviewed mj) has just supported mj on twitter :)

Sorry don’t know how you all post this stuff but felt happy about this one x

Those were the days when everytime he supported mj during the trial on fox news he got sent to iraq for a month as punishment!

Those were the days when everytime he supported mj during the trial on fox news he got sent to iraq for a month as punishment!
Yeah I remember he was in Iraq but was that as a punishment for supporting Michael? Man, I didn't know that. So much support Gavin and the prosecution got from the media and they would provide infinite amount of support and resources to W&S to testify against Michael. But hey Michael convinced them not to do when they are in their 20s and was skillful of preventing Safechucks mother from taking actions against him. He managed to put more fear in them compared to Gavin who was 12-13 years old.... :doh:

We joked at the time it was.because it happened literally everytime he got an exclusive for the defence.

So, isn't the Estate promoting LN when they invite fans to watch Live In Bucharest and Live In Wembley !

Pleeeese stop your negativity. Its annoying. It doesn't help.

somewhereinthedark;4244157 said:
Why would the Estate be against the fans? It is their job to keep Michael’s legacy alive and that is just what they have been doing since he was murdered. I don’t get this anti-estate rhetoric.. Do you know of ANY other estate as active as Michael’s in keeping their legacy alive? It is their job to make money for the estate and Michael’s children. That is what they have been doing Ten-fold.Finally, do you know something that the rest of us don’t or are you just trying to cause dissent?

the estate is controled by branca, who in the 90's got fired by MJ because of disappearing funds. And also because Branca tried to force MJ to sell his ATV catalog.
Should I go on?
Branca reappeared exactly...1 week prior MJ's murder.
Should i go on?
Branca disappeared for 10 days... after MJ's murder.
Should i go on?
When Branca reappeared, he came up with the fake will, fake dates/locations, in which he became the sole executor of MJ's estate
Should i go on?
he f...in SOLD ATV to Sony for a bargain $800 Millions, when people valued it at few billions. And for which Michael was ready to die for never selling it.
Should i go on?
Now that we have been aware of this doc for the past 2 months, nothing has been done, except those few letters... And the estate was well aware of their shady attempts those past 2 years.
They have the financial means to pressure the medias, to go to court, to launch a PR war and so on... What are they waiting for?

Whos gonna sue him? The estate? Hardly. Bottom line is he has no morales and does not want to ruin his cushy quiet little milionaire life.why would he turn his world upside down. The media would try and destroy him. The only chance was when evan killed himself then sneddon bit no not a peep.

Yes the media will destroy him and will say Wade and safe chuck are more credible than him. 'just because he was not abused, does not mean they were not".

is there any legal experts? Is it true that defamation lawsuit can only apply to living persons? Isn't it a defamation case to accuse someone of something he did while he was alive? What are the status of limitation?

Are there any countries like UK or France (which will air the doc), where a defamation can apply to a decease person?

There is obviously an agenda against Michael being enforcord by people higher up in society. This has become more apparent since Oprah has been involved. I just don't believe the fallout to this documentary will be as much of detriment to Michael's legacy as many are expecting.

The agenda against Michael will fail.

Question is, who do they go after next to distract from the grim reality that Pedophilia in the higher echelons of society is common and will undoubtly be exposed one day and the fall out will be immense.

Trumps days are numbered.

I am not sure it has anything to do with Trump though. the pedophilia agenda (especially NAMBAL) is not supported by the conservatives. Yes it is prevalent in churches but as an agenda the conservatives do not support anything that goes against the 'morals' of a society. This agenda is supported by those who wants us to live like animals with no social boundaries, this mentality is more prevalent and celebrated among liberals. While the gay community has tried hard to distance itself from pedophilia, many gay people advocate for it. David Geffen, Sandy Gallin and Kevin Spacey are gays and I don't need to tell you more about their political and sexual orientations.

https://www.conservapedia.com/Homosexuality_and_pedophilia

I'm in agreement about the over negativity here...we know how awful and damning this could be, of course we do. We don't need to lament in that overly. We need to keep each others spirits up and keep on fighting the good fight. That is all we can do, and have faith that the truth will prevail. It does us no good to dwell at this point.

I don’t entirely ‘get’ twitter but it seems Leaving Neverlans is still not trending even despite these desperate publicity attempts

I’ve asked a few non mj fans what they make of all this and they don’t seem very interested. They just say things like ‘I guess we’ll never know anyway. MJs not around now’.

Back