Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Stay strong. Michael is in our hearts, in our mind, in our lives. He never gave up on us and we never give up on him no matter what we hear or see.
We know the truth...I give all my love and support to each one of you. We stay together united as one for Michael like we did in 1993, 2005. He is our strength.
If you feel broken inside look at his smile and listen to his voice....it's the best medicine in the world!
I love you guys, be strong!!!

The Montreal area radio stations are removing Michael’s music completely. The Quebec area are gonna do the same thing. Well that’s it, I’m not setting my foot in that province again. That makes me say radio is dead to me now.

Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. For me, I will resume my dancing skills. At one point, I was really good. I haven't done it for a long time. Now, I'm more motivated to do it. This will be my way of fighting back. Not just for Michael, but for me as well.

Keep the faith, guys. You know he do answer prayer!

Delighted to hear the viewing figures were much lower than expected,even less than I thought.
So that's a pretty good start with this hurdle.

I'm not watching it when it airs in the UK over the next two nights.

I just really hope The Estate are planning something although I feel they may just sit and let this blow over,I hope I'm wrong about that.

PoP;4245983 said:
The Montreal area radio stations are removing Michael’s music completely. The Quebec area are gonna do the same thing. Well that’s it, I’m not setting my foot in that province again. That makes me say radio is dead to me now.

Apparently there are other stations in Quebec, this is just one company. That's totally up to them. Quebec is always in its own world. Here in Ontario (and the rest of Canada) there is no ban, and his music continues to play on the radio. I heard Black Or White and Billie Jean today!

Also yesterday at the gym they were playing Beat It.

I just saw Razorfist's tweet about Safechuck's mom and his comment made me laugh. But at the same time it's insanely PATHETIC how far this mockumentary has come when it contains ridiculous shit like that, shit that would get debunked instantly in a court of law.

"I danced when Michael died" Safe****'s mom says in the mockumentary. Michael died in 2009. Safe****'s memory came back in 2013.

Razorfist jokes that she must have been a time traveler.

This frustrates me to no end. This is so easy to debunk.

I remember that he told her in 2005 and told her not to tell anyone....

inside edition had 2 jurors from 2005 speak.. 1. spoke of him as a predator 1. said they don't believe it

Just a note, I finished part 1.... The ONLY time people shed tears in the documentary was the robsons talking about leaving their family in Australia. The rest of the doc, stone faces with mixed smiles and signs of adoration towards Michael.

Apparently there are other stations in Quebec, this is just one company. That's totally up to them. Quebec is always in its own world. Here in Ontario (and the rest of Canada) there is no ban, and his music continues to play on the radio. I heard Black Or White and Billie Jean today!

Also yesterday at the gym they were playing Beat It.
Agreed. Quebec has always been different for some reason. First time im ashamed to be canadian. Although, im also from Ontario :) We know better.

I think Corey has received some abuse from people calling him a hypocrite for not believing people claiming to be sexual abuse victims and it's got to him.

Hes not going to be changing his own story about Michael, but hes going to be leaning towards believing Michael could have possibly abused other kids, including Robson and Safechuck. That's how I'm interpreting it.

Don't worry he is not refusing Michael. He just got preasure and issued a general statement
In the statement released Tuesday, Feldman said "Hopefully, this will not only shine a light on the accused and the accusers, but will strike a chord with parents who need to become aware of warning signs in their own children so that they can protect them."
"Michael was my friend, but that does not mean I condone any harmful behavior, physical or mental," Feldman said. "This is new information to me too. It takes time to absorb and process. I myself as a survivor, wouldn't be in this position if I had not been deceived myself by several abusive men."
"Thus, I am not in a position to make judgement calls on this topic and contrary to media reports, I do not defend Michael Jackson or any other person who has been accused of these kinds of crimes," he added. "We must preserve the innocence of our children at all costs and we must insist that we don't have to wait until the criminal in question is deceased and can no longer face charges and justice can truly be served."
Feldman concluded his statement by saying "Abusive behavior is simply unacceptable and cannot be tolerated, excused or justified under any circumstances."

I think Corey has received some abuse from people calling him a hypocrite for not believing people claiming to be sexual abuse victims and it's got to him.

Hes not going to be changing his own story about Michael, but hes going to be leaning towards believing Michael could have possibly abused other kids, including Robson and Safechuck. That's how I'm interpreting it.

Yes I agree with this

Hmm i remember that I heared that sadly corey was a little bit shakey in this point too in 2005.

I really hope that Jordan find the courage to come forward and rescue MJ.

I hope that JacksonPassion aka Mary got her hands on the compleate version of Victor G. Book and can tell us in a new video how much the detailed storys in LN matches with the book.

Last edited:
Corey knows in his heart that MJ is totally innocent. Hes just trying to get heat off of himself from people calling him a hypocrite over his defense of MJ.

He did something similar in 03 where he was like "Well maybe he did it, maybe he didnt do it, who knows?"

Michael doesn't need to be rescued guys! Media will have a party one way or another.
The Estate should start suing the hell out of them.
The truth is out there give it time...don't lose your faith!
No other but the 2 liars claimed he was molested by Michael don't get panicked.

PoP;4245983 said:

When I hear that radio stations are removing Michael’s music, I ask were they really playing his music anyway? If they didn’t play his music , then who cares. I don’t listen to radio stations anyway. What are the names of artists that they play?

I don't think Chandler will even come out. I've read that he tried hard to not be found so he never wanted anything to do with any of this. I don't think he will risk his peaceful life now to save Michael's name. I don't think he even cares. If he did, he would come out in 2003.

Chandler will never come out. Among other reasons there is probably a confidentiality clause he’s subject to and he’s not gonna risk millions of dollars for MJ.

I don't think Chandler will even come out. I've read that he tried hard to not be found so he never wanted anything to do with any of this. I don't think he will risk his peaceful life now to save Michael's name. I don't think he even cares. If he did, he would come out in 2003.

The "You will do anything for money" line goes both ways.

I read a long rant from a guy with 100k followers on Twitter who said all sorts of stuff about wade. He said he seen Wade making out with his sister or something lol

Throwing bombshells at Wade. Said he put him in Britneys video, etc.

Great... hopefully he doesn't flop over completely. If he does I'm gonna ****ing puke.

Taj may have caught Wade, his sister and his wife in a big lie...

[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/tajjackson3/status/1103174980982984704[/FONT]

I escaped to Disneyland today. I saw someone there wearing a Thriller shirt with Michael's face nice and big on it. Also there were some characters getting people to dance to ABC. That was nice. I think most people either have seen LN and don't care about it, or are simply unaware of it. I still haven't heard anything about it from anyone I know.

Back