Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

I have seen a couple of people on Twitter suggest that it has been confirmed that Harvey Weinstein, David Geffen and Oprah Winfrey financed LN. Does anyone know if this has actually been confirmed? If so, then THAT is the smoking gun as far as I can see. If true then we need to be shouting it from the rooftops.
David Geffen, I am not surprised.

It's no secret that I side with Speed_Demon87, I think we are unfairly attacked for having doubts. I'm only back for 1 hour and I already got a threat for a ban.
I have said earlier that I'd probably stop listening to MJ's music if he were guilty. I changed my mind about that. I think art should be separated from the man. That's why I became a fan in the first place, for his music not for his personality. I still enjoy films like "Ed Wood" even though Depp is a supposed wife beater.
So I say I should still enjoy MJ's music too as he is not the only one working on a record.
I change my stance on things regularly because I'm only human

As I asked Speed Demon too, what are these doubts even based on? Seriously! I never attacked any of the doubters, I'm just completely blown away that anyone could start to have doubts now, when it's about these two men.

I really don't have to say again how much to put it lightly, very questionable things there are about them, facts and even proof. After all these years, and I'm guessing you guys did research too, HOW can you possibly doubt him now? When for the last time it's based on a story made up by admitted liars, perjurers, proven liars even. Please.

Is there are any sources for this or just speculation based on a few tweets?

I am schoked that The Simpsons has removed the episode with MJ...

That is devastating really. - And a show like that?? - How can they do that when there is absolutely no evidence to suggest MJ is guilty??

I was never a huge Simpsons fan - but still... to remove an episode from 1991 just because MJ apperas in it?? Crazy and sad.

No I haven't made my mind up and I probably never fully will. If someone says to me, the truth will be out tomorrow I'd take it, good or bad. But it should end imo because there is nothing worse than swinging from one side to the other in a matter of days and that's what I'm doing.

I post regularly in the thread that was made for doubters but sometimes I see non doubters posting in there as well, attacking our doubts. It's unfair to call us out for posting in here.
Not saying attacking is right way. Maybe both sides should stick on their sides. But I understand the meaning they have. I, for example, been writing to you and to other doubter to keep the faith, to look for the evidence and think on your own. Don't give up on Michael cause on emotions. Be diplomatic and strong and try to see the truth behind the lies. The documentary is based on nothing but emotions and lies. Cause I wanna help those in doubt to seek the truth. But it is too much some times. To think there is those who were children accusing Michael now. Not their parents who manipulated children, but they are the same children who were with Michael back then, who loved Michael, who Michael trusted. And there is now fans who start to turn around as well. It is unbelievable and hurtful. I mean, what is even happening in the world if we need to defend Michael not only for haters but also for fans. It is crazy.

It's no surprise to me that The Simpsons would take that step. That is the age we are living in with the #MeToo movement. Spacey was fired from House Of Cards just based on allegations. That's just the way it works now unfortunately and it is not right. Not that I'm defending Spacey or condemning him. I don't know enough about that case.

As I asked Speed Demon too, what are these doubts even based on? Seriously!

Nothing specifically (as I haven't even seen LN, it airs tonight but I'm not gonna watch this for 4 hours) but I'm not immune to reading 97% of the interviews that say that it's damning. I don't believe that all those reviewers have been payed to say negative things about MJ. If there is an agenda to harm MJ it comes from only a select circle of people , not the entire media.

It's no surprise to me that The Simpsons would take that step. That is the age we are living in with the #MeToo movement. Spacey was fired from House Of Cards just based on allegations. That's just the way it works now unfortunately and it is not right. Not that I'm defending Spacey or condemning him. I don't know enough about that case.

Just here to add his films are still being played on tv. In general I don't think people really care about an artists personal life.

I am schoked that The Simpsons has removed the episode with MJ...

That is devastating really. - And a show like that?? - How can they do that when there is absolutely no evidence to suggest MJ is guilty??

I was never a huge Simpsons fan - but still... to remove an episode from 1991 just because MJ apperas in it?? Crazy and sad.

Don't wondering. I am sure MJ haters are behind this.
They said in a report that radiotation have according to the listeners removed MJs music from theit playlists. I think the MJ hater-community have called some radiostations with this destination.

Who is the woman in the photoshoped picture???
I am sure its a celebretie!
But who is she? When we knew that we can maybe find the picture on google!

Not saying attacking is right way. Maybe both sides should stick on their sides. But I understand the meaning they have. I, for example, been writing to you and to other doubter to keep the faith, to look for the evidence and think on your own. Don't give up on Michael cause on emotions. Be diplomatic and strong and try to see the truth behind the lies. The documentary is based on nothing but emotions and lies. Cause I wanna help those in doubt to seek the truth. But it is too much some times. To think there is those who were children accusing Michael now. Not their parents who manipulated children, but they are the same children who were with Michael back then, who loved Michael, who Michael trusted. And there is now fans who start to turn around as well. It is unbelievable and hurtful. I mean, what is even happening in the world if we need to defend Michael not only for haters but also for fans. It is crazy.

It's hurtful for me too I don't like that I'm having doubts. I've been mad crazy about MJ since I was like 5 or 6. I'm going to my 40s now It's hard to swallow when people claim you're a troll . But as I said in an earlier post. I think I admire the artistry too much to stop being a fan, even if guilty I don't think I can stop listening to his music.

2wuNBPw.png

OK. this one looks fake to me.
the shadows are not normal.
uhm, i dont think mike would let take a photo like this. looks insane.

aqwsz;4247182 said:
Just here to add his films are still being played on tv. In general I don't think people really care about an artists personal life.

People do. I wouldn‘t want to watch a movie with Kevin Spacey in it... people do care about auch things and they should. Especially when those people are alive and earn money of their work I wouldn‘t want to support their behaviour. But I don‘t believe Robson

Slave To The Rhythm;4247187 said:
People do. I wouldn‘t want to watch a movie with Kevin Spacey in it... people do care about auch things and they should. Especially when those people are alive and earn money of their work I wouldn‘t want to support their behaviour. But I don‘t believe Robson

I understand but Spacey wasn't the only actor in the film, not even mentioning the entire crew behind a film.

It's hurtful for me too I don't like that I'm having doubts. I've been mad crazy about MJ since I was like 5 or 6. I'm going to my 40s now It's hard to swallow when people claim you're a troll . But as I said in an earlier post. I think I admire the artistry too much to stop being a fan, even if guilty I don't think I can stop listening to his music.
Then try to keep an open mind. Don't try to seek for evidence that provides of what they are saying are true. Seek for the evidence that provides they are not true. Have you watched the videos in this thread, what TJ are saying? Documents? What other friends or Staff are saying? Why don't you believe all of them but what to believe the documentary? Cause they tried to cry in it? Again, only based on emotions.

If there would be proof or any wrongdoing, I don't think I would listed Michael. But there is none proof. Nothing. Zero.

We are just saying there is so much evidence that proves these are false claims, but members like you say we have to watch the documentary to understand your doubts. Most of us have seen it and nothing within LN refutes the years of proof and evidence that are available to us. You are having an emotional resonse to LN and it is effecting your judgment and ability to accept facts. That was Dan Reed's goal all along.

Nothing specifically (as I haven't even seen LN, it airs tonight but I'm not gonna watch this for 4 hours) but I'm not immune to reading 97% of the interviews that say that it's damning. I don't believe that all those reviewers have been payed to say negative things about MJ. If there is an agenda to harm MJ it comes from only a select circle of people , not the entire media.

It's not too hard to figure that out.

These reviewers just saw a "documentary" where Dan Reed did his very best to make it as emotionally manipulative as possible and that mission has succeeded. What's more? These reviewers clearly did not do any research on the subjects, none, whatsoever.

To my knowledge Charles Thomson isn't a fan but he IS bringing out the real facts and proof, the work that the MSM should be doing and the things you really should care more about. The last thing you say is very naive though, if one thing has become crystal clear is that even respected media is TOTALLY ignoring actual facts and proof about these men and it's crystal clearly on purpose. Come on, if you can't see that............

Maybe Karen could say something about it? It look it may be from that day when they filmed how they were either trying his outfit or fixing hair for Speed Demon. No? Ot what was that video?

I believe everyone is free to watch it, but how could you watch a one sided documentary, and why you watch it ?

We should really check everthing what is in this documentary back and for.
I have opened a new thread in The MJ picture section of this forum.

There is a small part I have seen in a video these days from Wade in LN were Reed semed to coach him what he should say.
He want him to say that he loved MJ or MJ was not only his friend but his lover ( what again smells like a NAMBLA fantasie).
I can't clearly remeber it.

I have only seen the James parts of LN in the video of the MJ innocent project.

Maybe Karen could say something about it? It look it may be from that day when they filmed how they were either trying his outfit or fixing hair for Speed Demon. No? Ot what was that video?
ok, maybe not. Just found the video. The background seems familiar though.

To be honest regardless of guilty or innocent I really don't understand the mentality of banning or not listening to his music. Its trying to change and erase history. The music exists regardless of what he did or didn't do, I don't see the harm in continuing to appreciate his work, even moreso now that he is dead and it is his children (who are innocent of any wrong doing) and the estate that benefit from any revenue.
For people who now believe Michael was guilty, do you not think that he already paid for his crimes? Despite not going to prison the allegations and trial destroyed and him and led to his death, is that not punishment enough, why try and erase him from history.

Then try to keep an open mind. Don't try to seek for evidence that provides of what they are saying are true. Seek for the evidence that provides they are not true. Have you watched the videos in this thread, what TJ are saying? Documents? What other friends or Staff are saying? Why don't you believe all of them but what to believe the documentary? Cause they tried to cry in it? Again, only based on emotions.

If there would be proof or any wrongdoing, I don't think I would listed Michael. But there is none proof. Nothing. Zero.

It's because I have an open mind that I doubt. Otherwise I would have picked sides already. I read reviews, I read rebuttals. I'm doing as much as I can but it doesn't stop the doubts. When people in public ask me about it I still say I believe he is not guilty but I don't elaborate on it and I also add that I understand people thinking differently about it at the moment.

I mean I can only be honest, that's what I try to be all the time. It's not appreciated here but as far as I am aware I never hurt anyone in here specifically so I don't understand the hostility towards me

I am not that worried about Simpsons or radios. You can't erase Michael and his music. He was too big for his music to be erased. It will come back on the same radios. I am sure of that.

I believe everyone is free to watch it, but how could you watch a one sided documentary, and why you watch it ?

Everyones entitled to their own opinion of course. But for me, I don't feel I can have an opinion on the documentary if I haven't even watched it. When I try and defend Michael to friends and family the very first thing they ask me is if I watched it, if I hadn't I don't think anyone could take what I had to say seriously.

I had no idea about Cosby Show, that is quite something. I admire your optimism and I should try to have some of that myself. Listen to some Mike especially!

It's superb that the lies of these guys are coming out more, problem is that it's not being picked up (on purpose) by the MSM. What they DID do for Jussie Smollett they aren't doing for Michael at all. I wonder it will take for the MSM to pick this up, if they'll ever.
because it is human nature to react but then good thinking people start to think. What is going on with some people is the reaction. Anthony Anderson on Blackish; Ryan Seacrest was pulled and now he is on daytime with Kelly Ripa; Bill Cosby in jail but many are coming back to him due to Trump being accused but in office. Cosby was off for a while but it is back on doing 3 to 4 shows a day doing great. So I can understand now. And to be honest, I do not want it shown now to be a reminder of when this trash going on. They will bring it back. Sometimes, things work in our favor than not by being remove for awhile. And give it time, it will pick up. This is just the first week.

I will say that from now on I'm just done with all that. If people have doubts, that's unfortunate and I genuinely hope that changes because it truly is not understandable at all. Not when it's based on these two men. I have been asking multiple times now WHY are you having doubts, based on what. I also gave a (in my opinion) a good reason why reviewers scored it so highly but it seems to get ignored.

This is the last I will say on it, as if this shit wasnt horrible enough we're gonna deal with this now too? **** outta here, absolutely not.

2wuNBPw.png

Sorry thats was not the picture I ment there is an other picture were they wear the same dresses right after this one who looked more photshoped. This is the picture which I think I saw somewhere else with only MJ in it.

mjchris;4247186 said:
2wuNBPw.png

That looks like it’s from the filming of moonwalker, specifically the chase scene.

Back