Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4248448 said:
Was this posted here yet? The Robson's getting their story straight (for their benefit)

Check out @DangerousIncHS’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/DangerousIncHS/status/1104904331034284032?s=09

And also more text conversations Taj had with Wade. Oh please let ALL of this get out into the open!!!!

Jussie did get exposed, completely!!!!!! It shouldn't be too hard to get this done for these liars too.

Oh it's about MJ eh, almost mission impossible it seems. We need one actual MSM journalist covering these huge, huuuuuuuge findings and facts and hope it will spread.

I find the answer of this question very strage from Wades mother.
Who would answer this?

Even if you ignore all the evidence in defense of Michael..

IDK how people are supposed to believe they had no concept of how wrong it would have been to have gone through what they have..

How many times growing up have WE (Fans) been picked on for being an MJ fan.. "Pedo Lover", "f***et" etc.. You are telling me through school they did not deal with that? and they were much more than fans.. They KNEW him! they would have dealt with MUCH more bullying than I did with the MJ topic, that's for sure.

And never once questioned a thing? BULL

IDK how people are supposed to believe they had no concept of how wrong it would have been to have gone through what they have..

How many times growing up have WE (Fans) been picked on for being an MJ fan.. "Pedo Lover", "f***et" etc.. You are telling me through school they did not deal with that? and they were much more than fans.. They KNEW him! they would have dealt with MUCH more bullying than I did, that's for sure.
I did, in the early 1990s, 99% of the time by white ugly as **** guys who could neither get a girlfriend nor a boyfriend.
And I am a white man.

I did, in the early 1990s, 99% of the time by white ugly as **** guys who could neither get a girlfriend nor a boyfriend.
And I am a white man.

Same here. School (the kids) were not kind to me once they found out I was a huge Michael fan. I worse a dope MJ shirt and got picked on it quite badly.

I'm ashamed then, never read them. I kept hearing from well respected MJ fact sites that the FBI never found anything remotely close to any wrongdoing.

I just took a look at at the Wikileaks Twitter, saw some comments and a lot of people never read it. Some are hoping to find dirt, some genuinely hope it can clear his name. Others said "but then again, FBI lies too."

I was about to post how they never found anything, and then I thought I maybe first want to read it myself.
FBI would never lie of MJ and waste 10 years of looking. So anyone who say that is just looking for an excuse.

FBI did everything they could to find something remember the ex agent doing the rounds on t.v talking crap.

Intresting that wikileaks are getting involved. They would be a big hitter to have on side

KOPV;4248538 said:

How many times growing up have WE (Fans) been picked on for being an MJ fan.. "Pedo Lover", "f***et" etc.. You are telling me through school they did not deal with that? and they were much more than fans.. They KNEW him! they would have dealt with MUCH more bullying than I did with the MJ topic, that's for sure.

And never once questioned a thing? BULL
Some people do that out of jealousy. MY neice loved Beyoncé and some people say negative things about Ms. B. The bigger the star, there are going to be jerks. I wish all of u could have had the experience of MJ during the 70's (he was destinatin to be considered a sexy/handsome) and 80's was beyond words EXCITING. I had ticket to the Victory Tour in 8th grade and students envy me and some were jealous.

Could someone please ask Karen Faye when this Tent village in neverland did exist?

It was not in the oprah interview and not in the Michael Jacksons Home Movies.
But in a visit of a group of children in 1993.
James abuse stoped in 1991 right?

Another flop. This time in spain. According to twitter it didnt rank in the top 20. 20th programe only had 59,000 viewers so.... viva espana

You must set the influencer Speed Demon on your ignore list. Its the only way you can escape his harassment.

Don't quote him.
He want that we all read his posts.
Thats why he keeps spamming.
When he didn't get any response he will get tired.
He is not in ouer team!

Is it true that when Robson released his story in 2013, he released it right after the 7 yr statue of limitations [for perjury] ?
Let's count. Wade testified for Michael in 2005. Maximum punishment for perjury is 7 years. That means statue of limitation is 7 years too. 2005 + 7 = 2012 < 2013.
So, it's true.

OK, did a deeper research. In California statue of limitation for perjury is 4 year maximum.

Last edited:
That was very kind of you.

Yeah, right now, the subject is still red-hot. When the first allegations hit in 1993, there was no social media and immediate smear/ruin them all campaigns that had immediate effect. MJ was probably the closest to immediate media sensation the second something was said about the guy. As you know, he was that huge. With this film, the #metoo effect hits, and many disassociate in fear of losing advertising dollars, or worse, face. Even before evidence is weighed and evaluated. Peoples' lives are ruined instantly. Even if evidence points to the contrary later down the line. In my view, people need to sit back, listen, and not immediately react to every little thing that may be deemed controversial.

Does this mean I am letting MJ, the accusers, or the parents off the hook? No. I am simply hearing the whole thing out. The thing about truth is, it eventually comes out. Bill Cosby, Jerry Sandusky, Larry Nassar, etc., were all eventually caught with irrefutable evidence in a court of law. MJ was acquitted by the same method. Hopefully, the lawsuit will settle questions, too.

metoo is on a cliff as well. Many people are getting tired of them as well.

Let's count. Wade testified for Michael in 2005. Maximum punishment for perjury is 7 years. That means statue of limitation is 7 years too. 2005 + 7 = 2012 < 2013.
So, it's true.

Great point!!!
And he want to make save money with a book deal first but was not sucessful so he must do plan B and try to file a lawsuit from which he could hope that the estate will pay a settlement like in 1994!
When this would have happened LN maybe never whould have seen the light of day

Don't forget that James and Wade had over 700 000 dollar debits becuase of the unsucessful lawsuits before LN aired at sundance

So, it's true.

OK, did a deeper research. In California statue of limitation for perjury is 4 year maximum.

Ah thanks, so he can't be punished.

When did the Robson Family visit MJ at the recording studio?
From which date til which date did they stay with MJ?

I want debunk the birthday massage.

Hi everyone, I just joined the site after seeing the documentary in the UK. Lifelong fan here (well since I was around 10). I think I used to be a member 10+ years ago (or may've been another MJ forum) but when MJ died it became kinda painful to listen to him anymore so I stopped for the most part but would still listen occasionally. I just had to start posting on here though after seeing the doc and reading this forum for a couple days.

I was not sure whether to watch the doc or not as I didn't want to give them anymore viewers but I decided to watch it in the end. I don't know if it's because I already knew most of the allegations in the doc and had seen the guys being interviewed but I was not really shocked or swayed in any way. I went into it pretty convinced the allegations were untrue. I didn't watch most of the second part as I was so BORED because it was mostly about these 2 guys and their families which was just mind numbingly boring to me acting like these guys are something special or famous themselves.

Anyway I thought I should watch the whole thing so when it was repeated I did watch the last part. There were some graphic descriptions, but I will not be swayed and emotionally manipulated, I was expecting this as I'd read about it before seeing it so my view was just that they were going OTT as much as possible for shock value and playing on peoples emotions. I just don't believe Wade, he comes across as very arrogant, untrustworthy and shifty, although trying to be genuine in the doc. James was more believable as most have said, but then anyone would be next to Wade. There is still zero evidence.

I'm just disgusted that something so biased and one-sided can actually be made and so many people are falling for it. Yes the whole family is involved, but they didn't see any actual abuse did they? So they've been told lies and they are backing their kids that's all.

Why oh why did it take so long for them to come out with this? Ok so they've explained but really it doesn't wash-Chandler and Arvizo had no problems coming out as young teens when the so called abuse was happening and yet we are supposed to believe Wade and James still didn't realise it was abuse in their early 20s and when Wade's on trial defending him? Only realised when he had a kid? Ok so if he hadn't had a kid he'd be keeping quiet right now? How come MJ who was this "master manipulator" could manipulate Wade and James for DECADES but not the other 2 kids? Just to be clear I fully support real victims and know that it can take years to come out but it's not usually when the person has been cross examined in court and defended the abuser. Plus most genuine abuse claims do not have millions of dollars at stake. It's a very delicate subject and fine line obviously. I don't want to disbelieve any abused person but I also believe in innocent until proven guilty. I have so much more to say but don't want to make a really long post.

Good on DJ Vlad for this! The other day he had reuploaded the video from that guy that a few years ago said someone offered him a lot of money to start a lie that his kid was molested. Now he has reuploaded a video by Eddie Griffin about his friendship with Michael etc.

https://youtu.be/FvuGC-euvE0

Oh... The Michael Jackson Innocent project has now also the two LN parts uploaded and the oprah winfrey interview!!!
I can't understand this!!! It makes me speachless!!!

I don't understand what you mean. Doesn't that channel always do good stuff?

They say in the comment sections that fans must see it to debunk it.
What they can't really do when they can't produce videos!
But what they don't see is that it is very possible that NAMBLA is behind this and that they help them to promote man and boy sex and peodo phantasies of loving relationships with children with using the name of the Humantarian Michael Jackson who always wanna protect children from every harm!
This content is not for children! Not for young MJ fans!
I know there are many of them out there!
They should not see it and this immages of MJ abbusing kids in their head.
A under 12 year old child with much phatasie will have problemes to deal with this.

Last edited:
Back