Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

I really appreciated there I site. Where are they now?

They are mostly on twitter, although ivy seems to have backed away from social media completely and focuses on her own site, which is Daily Michael.

Wait... she's a conspiracy theorist as to whether Michael is really dead or not?

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Yeah I ignore the horax crap she is telling and only listen to the things about LN.
I can seperate this.
I mean someone who works on the innocent project is an horox beliver ( I knew this from the beginning) too.
It would be very stupid to not support their work and share it puplically.
I only share Perls videos here cause most of the people here know who she is and can listen to her carefully.
Perl is so stupid to not let the horax crap out of her LN videos.

Last edited:
Wait... she's a conspiracy theorist as to whether Michael is really dead or not?

:doh: :doh: :doh:
Yeah, she has been making videos about it since 2009. She's either batshit crazy, downright sinister, or (most likely) both.

I really don't see the point in sharing her videos. She has no unique information to offer, and other prominent fans make the same points in much better ways without all the death hoax insanity.

Very interesting one hour potcast with the Michael Jackson Innocent Project

Do you know who the man is we hear talking here?
I think I remember the voice from an MJ defending video... maybe he was in the podcast of the MJ cast?

Last thing we need is all this crazy conspiracy nonsense.
It will not help fighting for Michael in the court of public opinion.

Question... I keep seeing people saying that the HBO version of LN was 4 hours, while only 3 hours in the UK.

Did HBO include commercial breaks?
If the UK version had NO commercial breaks, that would explain a whole hour missing. (Despite those few debunked scenes reportedly being cut out.)

Last thing we need is all this crazy conspiracy nonsense.
It will not help fighting for Michael in the court of public opinion.

I agree that they maybe should not bring conspiricy theorys in their videos.
Many people have understand that a conspiricy is behind this, it always was with MJ.
But regular people will have problems to take the content of those channels serious when they bring conspiricy theorys in.
The main destination schould be to educate people and convince them with showing facts that these two accusers are liears.

Question... I keep seeing people saying that the HBO version of LN was 4 hours, while only 3 hours in the UK.

If the UK version had NO commercial breaks, that would explain a whole hour missing. (Despite those few debunked scenes reportedly being cut out.)

Uk had commercial breaks

Off topic, but there's been a shooting in a tram in Utrecht in Holland this morning. I have no idea if there are people from there on MJJC but be safe! Terrorism isn't out of the question has been said, not a great start of the week. Again, hope ya'll good.

No, HBO does not show ad breaks (it's a subscription service). I saw a rip of the HBO-version and the film itself was indeed 4 hours, so they are actually cutting a hell of a lot out.

Is there any source of the FBI/police tapping Michael Jacksons phone? Or did it not happen?

I was asked to provide a source of this today!

Where does all the private phone calls thats on youtube come from?

Thanks for any help!

Last edited:
Just to confirm guys, Channel 4 does have ad breaks. Its only the BBC that doesn't, I think Razorfist got that wrong.

Stick to the fact that the specific things that were cut out, were things fans had picked out as lies after it aired in the US.

Its a little bit off topic but....

New video from LunaJo/Jolanda

The truth about Michael Jackson and Bubbles

VERY INTERESTING!

I know that one of the very busy MJhaters with the name REGIMENT65 always use the argument that MJ beat bubbles in the comment sections to influence people.
Now we can fight back against this with this great video.

The lie that MJ beats bubbles was also part of Leaving Neverland?

Very good Skype interview with Taj

Last edited:
Is the it correct that they have relased a liedetector test of Wade and James who said that they are telling the truth?

When someone find such an article pleeeeease copy the text that we don't have to give the article any clicks.

Maybe the tabloids paid an expert for telling this.
Like they paid very obviously the handwhriting expert for saying that the handwhriting in Jocobshagens book was MJs.

Last edited:
Is the it correct that they have relased a liedetector test of Wade and James who said that they are telling the truth?

When someone find such an article pleeeeease copy the text that we don't have to give the article any clicks.

Like they paid very obviously the handwhriting expert for saying that the handwhriting in Jocobshagens book was MJs.

Did they test him on all 5 different stories he has told ?

Gosh, I really would just love to do one telivised interview with Wade and James.. lol!

"James, could you go into detail of the thanksgiving you spent with michael jackson in 1987?"

"Whatever happened to that Thriller Jacket?"

"You both describe this grooming facitation that Michael created, you said you were threatened.. by who? Can you tell us a name of any employee that turnned a blind eye or protected the secrets of the abuse?"

Give me 20 minutes with them, 10 Q&As that I can pick... Story ENDS!

If only someone that has a large platform would actually do this.. ONCE.. That is ALL it would take! and I think that is what is most frustrating.

ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona;4250318 said:

Family, friends and fans of the late Michael Jackson have been torn over the explosive two-part HBO documentary Leaving Neverland. Now, a top lie detection expert is revealing exclusively to RadarOnline.com if Wade Robson and James Safechuck could be lying about their accusations that the King of Pop molested them as children.

Lie detection expert Michael Sylvestre used a truth-detecting device to scrutinize the statements made by the accusers in the documentary against Jackson.

Sylvestre, a certified voice-stress analyst, fed the clips into the DecepTech Voice Stress Analysis Machine – a computerized version of the Psychological Stress Evaluation, which is used by over 50 law-enforcement agencies in the U.S. The test is said to be superior to a conventional polygraph, although some critics note that the same critiques against traditional polygraphs can be applied to this technology as well.

In the documentary, Safechuck, claimed Jackson held a mock ceremony and even gifted him jewelry.

“I was really into jewelry at that time and he would reward me with jewelry for doing sexual acts to him,” he claimed. “He would say that I need to sell him some so I could earn the gift.”

He alleged the mock wedding ceremony took place in Jackson’s bedroom.

“We filled out some vows like we would be bonded forever,” he said. “It felt good. And the ring is nice. It has a row of diamonds. The wedding ring.”

According to Sylvestre’s analysis, Safechuck, 42, was probably being truthful about the mock wedding, but levels of stress indicate he may not have been truthful about the “rewards” for sexual favors.

SEE THE RESULTS!
https://radaronline.com/wp-content/...use-accusers-lie-detector-results-exposed.pdf

“That statement is truthful and is the least amount of deception he has, there is zero stress,” he said of the mock wedding. “That is really good in the fact there is a lot of detail and it’s truthful.”

He claimed the vows have “a little bit of stress, but he’s being truthful.”

As for the two being bonded forever, the stress jumps at “forever.”

“He had ninety percent stress in that response,” he said. “They may have been bonding, but him talking today would break that bond.”

As for receiving the ring and being into jewelry, “The statement yells out that I’m not sure he liked the ring, he wasn’t necessarily being truthful. He would have been enamored by Michael, more than jewelry.”

Sylvestre concluded Safechuck may not have been truthful about the reward for sexual acts.

“There may be embellishments here given it’s the recollection of a 10-year-old and the sensitive nature of the claims,” the certified voice-stress analyst said.

As for Robson, 36, his statements also could have been “embellished.”

“He looks away at times when he is speaking, which tells me he may not be truthful,” he said. “Words like ‘physical’ and ‘intertwined’ may not be truthful. He goes back to being star struck and caught up in the moment.”

Jackson’s family has denied the allegations made in the documentary.

Who do you believe? Sound off in the comments.

Electro;4250287 said:

As others have pointed out, yes, most channels, aside from HBO, have commercial breaks and therefore show a shorter version. And I found evidence that a 3-hour "TV version" of LN was already in existence before it had aired in the UK. For instance, Norway's channel NRK had already purchased the short version way back at the beginning. Of course, it doesn't mean the 3-hour version was not re-edited at the last minute before final distribution, but it definitely was already planned. How can they realistically hide anything at this point, anyway? The full 4-hour version is all over the internet and is still available on HBO in the US and across Latin America. And isn't there a, wait....vomit.... upcoming DVD/BluRay version someone found on Amazon?

------------
**From an early review, dated March 6 (the day part 1 premiered in the UK):
http://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/bodde-det-et-pedofilt-popikon-pa-neverland/70844786

"I den veldig lange filmen, der vi så den redigerte versjonen på 2 x 90 minutter..."

(ENGLISH) "In the very long film, where we watched the edited version of 2 x 90 minutes..."

----------
** And this, from an article last updated before the UK premiere:
http://www.dagsavisen.no/kultur/leaving-neverland-eventyrets-vonde-bakside-1.1289339
Last updated 17:58, 6.March
"Filmen vises på NRK 2 søndag 10. mars klokken 22.50. Legges ut på NRK TV-nett for strømming klokken 06.00 samme morgen. Den versjonen NRK har kjøpt er den tre timer lange TV-versjonen i to deler. I USA er det firetimerversjonen som er blitt vist."

(ENGLISH) "The film is shown on NRK 2 on Sunday 10 March at 22.50. Posted on NRK TV network for streaming at 06:00 the same morning. The version NRK has bought is the three-hour TV version in two parts. In the United States, the four-hour version has been shown."
http://www.dagsavisen.no/kultur/leav...side-1.1289339

-----------
** And this - article from March 3 (day of HBO premiere):
http://www.nrk.no/presse/nrk-skal-vise-leaving-neverland-1.14449614

"Leaving Neverland publiseres i NRK TV søndag 10. mars klokken 06.00, og vises på NRK 2 samme kveld klokken 22.50... NRK skal vise TV-versjonen av filmen og den er på 90 x 90 minutter. "

(ENGLISH) "Leaving Neverland will be published in NRK TV on Sunday 10 March at 06:00, and will be shown on NRK 2 the same evening at 22.50 ... NRK will show the TV version of the film and it is 90 x 90 minutes."

Last edited:
Dudex;4250326 said:
Family, friends and fans of the late Michael Jackson have been torn over the explosive two-part HBO documentary Leaving Neverland. Now, a top lie detection expert is revealing exclusively to RadarOnline.com if Wade Robson and James Safechuck could be lying about their accusations that the King of Pop molested them as children.

Lie detection expert Michael Sylvestre used a truth-detecting device to scrutinize the statements made by the accusers in the documentary against Jackson.

Sylvestre, a certified voice-stress analyst, fed the clips into the DecepTech Voice Stress Analysis Machine – a computerized version of the Psychological Stress Evaluation, which is used by over 50 law-enforcement agencies in the U.S. The test is said to be superior to a conventional polygraph, although some critics note that the same critiques against traditional polygraphs can be applied to this technology as well.

In the documentary, Safechuck, claimed Jackson held a mock ceremony and even gifted him jewelry.

“I was really into jewelry at that time and he would reward me with jewelry for doing sexual acts to him,” he claimed. “He would say that I need to sell him some so I could earn the gift.”

He alleged the mock wedding ceremony took place in Jackson’s bedroom.

“We filled out some vows like we would be bonded forever,” he said. “It felt good. And the ring is nice. It has a row of diamonds. The wedding ring.”

According to Sylvestre’s analysis, Safechuck, 42, was probably being truthful about the mock wedding, but levels of stress indicate he may not have been truthful about the “rewards” for sexual favors.

SEE THE RESULTS!
https://radaronline.com/wp-content/...use-accusers-lie-detector-results-exposed.pdf

“That statement is truthful and is the least amount of deception he has, there is zero stress,” he said of the mock wedding. “That is really good in the fact there is a lot of detail and it’s truthful.”

He claimed the vows have “a little bit of stress, but he’s being truthful.”

As for the two being bonded forever, the stress jumps at “forever.”

“He had ninety percent stress in that response,” he said. “They may have been bonding, but him talking today would break that bond.”

As for receiving the ring and being into jewelry, “The statement yells out that I’m not sure he liked the ring, he wasn’t necessarily being truthful. He would have been enamored by Michael, more than jewelry.”

Sylvestre concluded Safechuck may not have been truthful about the reward for sexual acts.

“There may be embellishments here given it’s the recollection of a 10-year-old and the sensitive nature of the claims,” the certified voice-stress analyst said.

As for Robson, 36, his statements also could have been “embellished.”

“He looks away at times when he is speaking, which tells me he may not be truthful,” he said. “Words like ‘physical’ and ‘intertwined’ may not be truthful. He goes back to being star struck and caught up in the moment.”

Jackson’s family has denied the allegations made in the documentary.

Who do you believe? Sound off in the comments.
Ok.. I don't belive anything what Radar online wrote.
They have a clear agenda against MJ.
A true expert whould not anlysis the takes of the film, I think. He would anlysis the live interview with oprah or the other ones and compare it with Wade Robsons interviews before he accused MJ.

Last edited:
I found this two video collections today with fotos of James and Michael.
You will find there most of the pictures which were used in Leaving Neverland.
So the most fotos which were used there are not private (never before seen) fotos from, or shoot by the Safechucks.
They are long time publically relesed fotos shoot from other people.

This was uploaded on September 20 2014

This was uploaded on August 11 2018

Do you think they used the photos from this video collections uploded on a MJ Fanchannel for Leaving Neverland?

Seames that Dan Reed didn't had the rights in using this pictures.

I posted this also in the video- and pictures Analysis thread in this News and Discussion part of the forum.
When you like you can discuss it there.

Last edited:
RadarOnline is a joke. They're very biased when it comes to Michael. I don't trust anything they say, good or bad.

Back