Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Please tell him that he should ask Brandi Jackson if she ever slept in the same room with Michael and Wade in the timeperiod 1990 til 1997, how often it was and if Michel slept then in the same bed with Wade!!!
I know that wade said in his testemony in 2005 that Mc and Brandi had sleepovers in the same room.
It would debunk Wade discusting lie more that the abuse happend EVERY night when he was togeter with MJ.

Wades own sister testifyed she took part in sleepovers. And joy

wade angered me so bad when saying "oh but yeah , you can still listen to his music" if you are on this thread wade spying looking ...Just know you are going to pay for this .
I cant wait till the estate nails you in the most classy way, and they will do. and your stupid - egg for a head- friend Dan.

You remember this Fan Danny Oliver defending Michael so passionate and great on British TV?

I did a little research on him and found videos.
Here you can see him performing in front of Michael on the same occasion were MJ gave a very famous important speach against Sony music in 2002:

He made the anti Bashir Jacket for MJ most fans know.

On the same channel you can find a video of him supporting Michael with other fans at the trail.
But this video I think you shouldn't share cause haters will pic it up and use it aginst Danny oliver to portrait him as an "MJFanatic" and low down his credibiltity.

I share this only for fans here who wants to know more about this Person.
More details about him are in the description boxes of the videos.

He's a filmmaker. He will tailor it to make the prosecution to look iron-clad and that Jackson prevailed solely based on bribes and reputation.

That's what is definitely going to happen if Arvizo bites,i just hope he stays in the hole where he came from. That guy is unbelievable too, in a big way MJ basically healed him of his cancer and look what he does.. puts that knife right into his back.

If Reed is going to do this he will absolutely ignore anything from the defense. He won't contact Thomas Mesereau, Susan Yu, Geragos etc, he will make it as one sided as you possibly can and it's a ridiculous shame this all is allowed.

there must be laws to prevent this!!! how is this greed/robson/safecheck circus even legal? i am really wondering about that. the estate should look for any possible (new) way to stop this man. incredible!!! whats wrong with our world?

That's the anti defamation law that is not in the USA which is utterly ridiculous. Basically this piece of garbage can just make "docs" about MJ for as long as he lives, which hopefully isn't too long, but you know what they say,...the good die young, fat chance.

So say for example if he were to find more people that are willing to lie through their teeth on camera he will make "docs" for as long as he wants.

I just can't believe this ****ing world.

That's the anti defamation law that is not in the USA which is utterly ridiculous. Basically this piece of garbage can just make "docs" about MJ for as long as he lives, which hopefully isn't too long, but you know what they say,...the good die young, fat chance.

So say for example if he were to find more people that are willing to lie through their teeth on camera he will make "docs" for as long as he wants.

I just can't believe this ****ing world.
It's really time for the general public to realize how dangerous this is, and how it's not (only) about MJ. They may think they are safe, but if this can be done to MJ it can be done to anybody. It's like the lowest of the media is testing the public if they can get away with things like this in the future.

Please comment under this evil MJHaters video from this Youtuber
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5nPC0I7LGOv58lquUihAdA
who obviously has not done any research on the cases and says they should burn down the Neverland Ranch and other evil things.
Educate him that MJ didn't wrote the song PYT he wants to taen down from radio plylists and spred some other things and debunking videos in the comment section.
Try to not give his videos coutable views.

I hate those people.

If ****face Reed ends up making another mockumentary and he includes stuff from Chandler in it, we can counter it with this.

Tom Mesereau explaining how he had witnesses lined up to testify that Jordy Chandler told them that 'nothing ever happened & that he would never talk to his parents again for what they made him say'. For info about the settlement, see following post #MJInnocent #LeavingNeverland https://t.co/PQJXgwawvB

If ****face Reed ends up making another mockumentary and he includes stuff from Chandler in it, we can counter it with this.

Tom Mesereau explaining how he had witnesses lined up to testify that Jordy Chandler told them that 'nothing ever happened & that he would never talk to his parents again for what they made him say'. For info about the settlement, see following post #MJInnocent #LeavingNeverland https://t.co/PQJXgwawvB

Jordan Chandler and his family are not allowed to speak out in a documentary or interviews against Michael because of the sattlement.
They are only alowed to testify in a criminal trail.
Any other things are not allowed.

Please don't give those articles and other anti MJ articles clicks.

Please comment under this evil MJHaters video from this Youtuber
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5nPC0I7LGOv58lquUihAdA
who obviously has not done any research on the cases and says they should burn down the Neverland Ranch and other evil things.
Educate him that MJ didn't wrote the song PYT he wants to taen down from radio plylists and spred some other things and debunking videos in the comment section.
Try to not give his videos coutable views.

I hate those people.

This guy isn't getting many views, so why bother giving him more? We need to pick our battles wisely, and some people just aren't worth it.

The fans have done their part. The estate should use its resources to defend MJ. Neither Jordan nor June can participate in a documentary. Lilly does not want anything with this mess. The Arvizos are a totally different matter. After the exposure this documentary got, Zonan himself my take it upon himself to convince them to take Reed's offer. Zonan was interviewed along with others from Santa Barbara police department all of them would like their 15 minutes of fame and want to be part of history and might very well convince the Arvizos to join. But, will Reed also claim they are participating for free?! lol

Anyway, the estate should have done what Mez did in 2005, they should have hired private investigators and found everything on Wade and Safechuck past. They should have done that immediately when they filed the lawsuits. It does seem that they got very confident about their legal arguments and did not bother with anything outside the court. Big fail on the estate's part.

Anyway, the estate should have done what Mez did in 2005, they should have hired private investigators and found everything on Wade and Safechuck past. They should have done that immediately when they filed the lawsuits. It does seem that they got very confident about their legal arguments and did not bother with anything outside the court. Big fail on the estate's part.

Totally agree. Maybe they have done this. I really really hope so ??????

Please vote in this large poll

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/herne-bay/news/knee-jerk-reaction-to-cancel-*****-tribute-now-200703/

The fans have done their part. The estate should use its resources to defend MJ. Neither Jordan nor June can participate in a documentary. Lilly does not want anything with this mess. The Arvizos are a totally different matter. After the exposure this documentary got, Zonan himself my take it upon himself to convince them to take Reed's offer. Zonan was interviewed along with others from Santa Barbara police department all of them would like their 15 minutes of fame and want to be part of history and might very well convince the Arvizos to join. But, will Reed also claim they are participating for free?! lol

How do you know they didn't do that? They don't tell us everything they've done in the background.

In any case, LeavingNeverland is almost over. The best thing we can do is respond to criticism or condemnation as appropriate but I don't think we need to drag this out longer. If Taj releases his documentary and it is credible and professional then we should push the agenda again. It's a damn shame that nothing could be released over the last few weeks but to be honest I think we fans did a fantastic job of supporting MJ, pointing out the facts etc. MOST of the media chose not to listen, so we really couldn't have done much more. I just hope that when a documentary is released the media has an appetite for 'explosive revelations' about these two con men. Right now they're all about supporting the 'victims' at all costs.

Proof that the Oprah network seames to be very busy in sending copyright strikes to video uploads which includes pro Jackson quotes from her:

The uploader wrote more details in the video description box.
He resived also a "Community Guideline Restractions", for his channel.
This seames to be serious cause his channdel can be closed soon.

Last edited:
How do you know they didn't do that? They don't tell us everything they've done in the background.

In any case, LeavingNeverland is almost over. The best thing we can do is respond to criticism or condemnation as appropriate but I don't think we need to drag this out longer. If Taj releases his documentary and it is credible and professional then we should push the agenda again. It's a damn shame that nothing could be released over the last few weeks but to be honest I think we fans did a fantastic job of supporting MJ, pointing out the facts etc. MOST of the media chose not to listen, so we really couldn't have done much more. I just hope that when a documentary is released the media has an appetite for 'explosive revelations' about these two con men. Right now they're all about supporting the 'victims' at all costs.

Their letter to HBO would have included something more damaging but there was nothing besides what was in the court documents. I don't believe they have done much investigation because legally speaking Wade and Safechuck had no chance of winning a lawsuit (still don't). Leaving Neverland is all over the web now. Anyone who searches MJ will stumble upon this shit. It is not going anywhere. A rebuttal must be done by the estate for those who are still open to think for themselves. The fans have done an amazing work and if it were not for them MJ' legacy would be in the ruin now. We used to think that we got some bombshells on the Arvizos before the trial but many of the most damaging evidence against them we had heard about for the first time when they were introduced by Mez to the jurors. In case of the estate, how could they have not found a way of cross examining Safechuck? Him going to the media was inevitable they should have known better.

Last edited:
You remember this Fan Danny Oliver defending Michael so passionate and great on British TV?

I did a little research on him and found videos.
Here you can see him performing in front of Michael on the same occasion were MJ gave a very famous important speach against Sony music in 2002:

He made the anti Bashir Jacket for MJ most fans know.

On the same channel you can find a video of him supporting Michael with other fans at the trail.
But this video I think you shouldn't share cause haters will pic it up and use it aginst Danny oliver to portrait him as an "MJFanatic" and low down his credibiltity.

I share this only for fans here who wants to know more about this Person.
More details about him are in the description boxes of the videos.

I think anything in this forum is available for anyone (not just members) to see....???

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems that the court is taking time to find a judge who does not have an 'interest' (financial connection) with A T&T. Maybe a lot of wealthy americans own AT&T shares?
NB I think this is just the judge who will decide whether the non-disparagement case can go ahead, and that another judge (retired) will then need to be appointed to actually hear the case if it gets the go-ahead.

Update: The second judge has recused himself from the Estate v. HBO lawsuit due to a financial interest in AT&T. The new judge's name is R. Gary Klausner.

The Oprah Winfrey Inerview with Michael at Neverland also disappeared from youtube. I cant find the full interview at all.

WHATS GOING ON HERE?!?!

Can someone really ask Oprah some honest questions live on tv?????

I think anything in this forum is available for anyone (not just members) to see....???

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems that the court is taking time to find a judge who does not have an 'interest' (financial connection) with A T&T. Maybe a lot of wealthy americans own AT&T shares?
NB I think this is just the judge who will decide whether the non-disparagement case can go ahead, and that another judge (retired) will then need to be appointed to actually hear the case if it gets the go-ahead.

They will need to appoint three arbitrators to hear the case. I think HBO will push for a confidential arbitration and if so, their request will be granted because legally speaking if they have agreed to arbitration, then confidentiality was of concern to the parties. Don't think HBO will care what anyone thing. it seems AT&T owns everything and everyone so who is going to challenge them anyway. Even if it turned out that Wade and James were paid for their participation (and I firmly believe they were) the media will not question the denial of financial motive for this shitty mockumentary.

They will need to appoint three arbitrators to hear the case. I think HBO will push for a confidential arbitration and if so, their request will be granted because legally speaking if they have agreed to arbitration, then confidentiality was of concern to the parties. Don't think HBO will care what anyone thing. it seems AT&T owns everything and everyone so who is going to challenge them anyway. Even if it turned out that Wade and James were paid for their participation (and I firmly believe they were) the media will not question the denial of financial motive for this shitty mockumentary.

My reading of the arbitration terms was that each side (once the case was agreed to go ahead) would (in order) either agree on a judge, nominate a judge (and then the 2 judges would agree) or go to the Superior court to nominate a judge. I think there is only one judge to decide the facts at the end.

(Sadly I can't post photos here, but the terms for agreeing a judge are set out in detail in the HBO contract that the Estate released with the legal claim against HBO).

As to the hearing, it might be hard for HBO to decline open-court hearing, because they have sent the details of these allegations (which are the 'disparagement' under dispute) around the world via live stream and TV. They should not be given a 'leg to stand on' as regards being allowed to refuse open court hearing.

Last edited:
The Oprah Winfrey Inerview with Michael at Neverland also disappeared from youtube. I cant find the full interview at all.

WHATS GOING ON HERE?!?!

I can only find two full uploads of the interview now.
I think there were much more.

https://youtu.be/1UlI9eV0hfg
https://youtu.be/VFVm_3QJrEQ

We should download it and save it.

Other uploads of the iterview are in many parts.

Jordan Chandler and his family are not allowed to speak out in a documentary or interviews against Michael because of the sattlement.
They are only alowed to testify in a criminal trail.
Any other things are not allowed.

Please don't give those articles and other anti MJ articles clicks.

Oh don't get me wrong. I know Chandler can't join in if this were to happen, but Reed can always just throw some bullshit about it in there. The article doesn't speak of Chandler. It's solely how egghead wants to make one about Arvizo and claims he's already touched base with the prosecution and others.

WHATS GOING ON HERE?!?!

There must be loads of MJ fans with that interview saved on their PCs but I'm not one of them.
Hopefully MJ fans will continue to upload again and again and again.

Oprah cannot cleanse the internet and I don't see why she would want to.

hypothetically it's perfectly fine to praise somebody if you don't believe they've done wrong, then later condemn them if they have done wrong. A reasonable person would understand that you can change your mind. With this action to remove all traces of that interview video she's showing that she is just a sheep scared of being called out by the hysterical media and even more hysterical trolls that hang on their every word. In the crazy era we live in right now, the media seem to demand that everybody cleanse their history of anything that might appear to be contradictory to the currently popular opinion. It's ludicrous.

Oprah is weak willed and weak minded. This latest action proves it.

In any case, Oprah cannot change history. She praised MJ. We know it, she knows it. She will be reminded forever and she cannot change that.

She does not seem so invested in cleaning her history with Winstein. Why? She acts like MJ's image benefits from his association with her. Like really?! She has never supported him so why the desperation to erase that interview from the Internet? She is not worried about people who think he is guilty calling her out on her positive statements 30 years ago. She is sending a statement to everyone that he needs to be erased from history. That's what she is doing. She wants him ERASED from history.

She does not seem so invested in cleaning her history with Winstein. Why? She acts like MJ's image benefits from his association with her. Like really?! She has never supported him so why the desperation to erase that interview from the Internet? She is not worried about people who think he is guilty calling her out on her positive statements 30 years ago. She is sending a statement to everyone that he needs to be erased from history. That's what she is doing. She wants him ERASED from history.

Exactly!!!

well, that aint going to happen. Right now, she is getting the backlash and people are talking about who she sold MJ out and she was wrong. So that is part of her history and knocked alot of creditability. I think she is doing it because the Jacksons called her a "backstabber".

That's probably what it's gonna take for these three to get into real trouble right? I mean I can't see this lawsuit against HBO really doing much when it comes to hurting the credibility of these three liars. We don't know what other things the estate is involved with right now, they just can't say and that's understandable but also very frustrating.

I want to see these three assholes sweating and going into panic mode, God knows they deserve it. How beautiful would it be if Dan Reed just can't make a sequel to this filth? I'm asking for too much unfortunately. I realize that.

well, that aint going to happen. Right now, she is getting the backlash and people are talking about who she sold MJ out and she was wrong. So that is part of her history and knocked alot of creditability. I think she is doing it because the Jacksons called her a "backstabber".

Oprah does not care what black people think of her. Her latest actions show that she is still hell bent on destroying his legacy. She has called out everyone to mute him and is taking steps herself to do so by erasing her interview with him from the Internet. God knows what she is doing behind closed doors. Speaking with other celebs and her politician friends to do the same speak publicly against him to mute him. She does not want this frenzy to die down.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think videos like this are very important to share around, because it shows just how clever these accusers can be when it comes to getting the general public on their side,and it shows people are capable of lying about something like child molestation. The boy in the video could name details about Neverland, and he said the usual ''I don't care about his money'' which is another tactic these accusers use to get people on their side. If this accusation went any further than what it did. There are people who would have sided with this boy without question

There must be loads of MJ fans with that interview saved on their PCs but I'm not one of them.
Hopefully MJ fans will continue to upload again and again and again.

Oprah cannot cleanse the internet and I don't see why she would want to.

hypothetically it's perfectly fine to praise somebody if you don't believe they've done wrong, then later condemn them if they have done wrong. A reasonable person would understand that you can change your mind. With this action to remove all traces of that interview video she's showing that she is just a sheep scared of being called out by the hysterical media and even more hysterical trolls that hang on their every word. In the crazy era we live in right now, the media seem to demand that everybody cleanse their history of anything that might appear to be contradictory to the currently popular opinion. It's ludicrous.

Oprah is weak willed and weak minded. This latest action proves it.

In any case, Oprah cannot change history. She praised MJ. We know it, she knows it. She will be reminded forever and she cannot change that.

Michel was kind and affectionate to everyone, it was just his way :( and she knows it . its so sad shes doing this... especially after him letting her sit in his house and hadn't been interviewed like that before. she was the first to do that. He trusted her. in fact these accusers all sat in his house...her, the chandlers, the avizos, the robsons, the safechucks, and abused him! :( :boohoo

giphy.gif
ep she sat there in that blue dress suit right up his arse , she was all over him salivating like the dog she is :( Elizabeth had to come onto the scene because oprah was licking his heels so much. and we all have that interview in our possession , on various forms ...computer , dvd, cd, cassette, (if you ?just wanted audio -back in the day because how she came across was sickening! )and vhs, she cant deny associations or what she said,..

or how she said it . The loud mouth strumpet.
s-l300.jpg

10467692-6761577-image-m-19_1551465231949.jpg

Michael-Jackson-Talks-To-Oprah-Photoshoot-michael-jackson-19698501-1191-742.jpg

Last edited:
Back