Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

MJ estate what are you waiting for??!! They need to make a documentary about MJ's innocence. This needs to end, and the estate needs to be ahead of the curve. They're always on the defense, for once they can and need to be on the offense.

Anna;4250820 said:
The backlash from LN probably just made him even more determined to ruin Michael. What a disgusting scumbag. Hopefully Gavin has the common sense to steer clear of this psycho.

I agree. This trash didn’t expect the backlash that he is receiving. If he tries something else, it will be even more obvious that he is a perverted, vindictive scum all.He is VERY desperate, the lies are catching up with him and the other extortionists. He’s flailing and trying to convince media. This creep is trying to detract and deflect. It’s not going to work!

The backlash from LN probably just made him even more determined to ruin Michael. What a disgusting scumbag. Hopefully Gavin has the common sense to steer clear of this psycho.
He needs to go to a corner and sit down, If his first trash did not work, the second IF he does it will be even worst. People may take fire to him.

somewhereinthedark;4250828 said:
I agree. This trash didn’t expect the backlash that he is receiving. If he tries something else, it will be even more obvious that he is a perverted, vindictive scum all.He is VERY desperate, the lies are catching up with him and the other extortionists. He’s flailing and trying to convince media. This creep is trying to detract and deflect. It’s not going to work!
Wait until the appeal goes to court, that is when those who did believe this trash will turn and feel stupid.

Carmour260;4250826 said:
I hope you're right, but we have to keep an eye out just in case. Someone should inform the Estate, Taj and the Jacksons about this, just for caution.

In the meantime, it's great that "Thriller" got 1.3 billion plays on Spotify, even passing Taylor Swift, barely! The magic continues!

Yes, we do need to keep an eye out for this pervert. He’s a coward and cowards are dangerous and desperate. We should not take our eyes off him. What he and the other scam artists did was UNDERESTIMATE Michael fans. He thought he wouldn’t be challenged, and that we would just take this and roll over. He thought wrong.

he finds it astonishing that Michael was acquitted? I

No fool, it is astonishing you listen to Wade and James so your view is jacked up.

Wait until the appeal goes to court, that is when those who did believe this trash will turn and feel stupid.

Sadly they will just say that MJ 'got off on a technicality'...because the case is against the companies and not MJ himself. They won't bother with the evidence.

The injustice and cruelty in this world honestly makes me suicidal. This shouldn't be allowed to happen, especially to someone who's been gone for ten years. Someone so kind and sensitive, who just wanted to spread love and help people and the planet. Michael was found Not Guilty in an actual trial but that scumbag can make another twisted film about it using a bunch of proven liars as some kind of proof the verdict was wrong and it would be held to a higher standard than the findings in a court of law. Again. I can't stand this.

Last edited:
The injustice and cruelty in this world honestly makes me suicidal. This shouldn't be allowed to happen, especially to someone who's been gone for ten years. Someone so kind and sensitive, who just wanted to spread love and help people and the planet. Michael was found Not Guilty in an actual trial but that scumbag can make another twisted film about it using a bunch of proven liars as soom kind of proof the verdict was wrong and it would be held to a higher standard than the findings in a court of law. Again. I can't stand this.

I understand how you feel, I've been put off literally everything by this...its hard to explain. The fact it has even happened, and peoples reaction to it has made me just seriously doubt the human race, maybe I gave them too much credit.

I hope this is not a controversial thing to say, but it's the closest thing I can think of to the story of Jesus Christ.

The injustice and cruelty in this world honestly makes me suicidal. This shouldn't be allowed to happen, especially to someone who's been gone for ten years. Someone so kind and sensitive, who just wanted to spread love and help people and the planet. Michael was found Not Guilty in an actual trial but that scumbag can make another twisted film about it using a bunch of proven liars as soom kind of proof the verdict was wrong and it would be held to a higher standard than the findings in a court of law. Again. I can't stand this.

Giving my hugs to you. You are not alone out there. If you really feel that way, there's a number you can call: 1-800-273-8255.

somewhereinthedark;4250825 said:
Dan Reed is trying scare tactics. I don’t believe him. Reed has nothing. These are tabloidish desperation tactics.

I really hope so, but you never know. For all we know he has been in contact with the prosecution. Let's just hope Arvizo stays where he is. Unbelievable that there isn't a law that also forbids that. The man was exonerated and this kind of shit shouldn't be allowed. Man I was so happy that he was actually exonerated in the US because you just never know with them, but they have a lot to learn when it comes to certain laws they should have.

Giving my hugs to you. You are not alone out there. If you really feel that way, there's a number you can call: 1-800-273-8255.

Thanks. :heart: I've had depression for 20 years, usually I can deal with the sickness in our society, but this whole situation makes it really hard to see anything but darkness everywhere. It's suffocating. I want some good news for our side.

The injustice and cruelty in this world honestly makes me suicidal. This shouldn't be allowed to happen, especially to someone who's been gone for ten years. Someone so kind and sensitive, who just wanted to spread love and help people and the planet. Michael was found Not Guilty in an actual trial but that scumbag can make another twisted film about it using a bunch of proven liars as some kind of proof the verdict was wrong and it would be held to a higher standard than the findings in a court of law. Again. I can't stand this.

Please take a break from the MJ news. Things should look brighter in a few months- there have been bad times before and things have changed over time. There are millions of wonderful people in the world who work hard to help others and 'make the world a better place'. We are all spending far too much time looking at the other sort, who don't deserve any of our attention. Please let those around you (in the real world) know how you feel, and seek support.

Thanks. :heart: I've had depression for 20 years, usually I can deal with the sickness in our society, but this whole situation makes it really hard to see anything but darkness everywhere. It's suffocating. I want some good news for our side.

I understand you so well. A little bit of actual good news would go a long way. Sure it's fantastic that MJ isn't being muted, well some stores have decided to do so but when it comes to streams and charts he's on top and no way those are only fans doing that.

But yes, some actual news on what truly matters. I really just want March to be over and hopefully April brings some updates. Any victory for the estate is good now, anything, the smallest thing and from there hopefully it'll only get bigger. I'd love if it can get so far that Reed has to pay a lot money, best is that he becomes flat out broke and can't make a single mockumentary ever again.

Fat chance, but I can wish. I wish a lot more on him.

Aw, me too. I got a depression in the fall, but I was fine again until this crap started. But it helps to know that we've got each other.

I understand you so well. A little bit of actual good news would go a long way. Sure it's fantastic that MJ isn't being muted, well some stores have decided to do so but when it comes to streams and charts he's on top and no way those are only fans doing that.

But yes, some actual news on what truly matters. I really just want March to be over and hopefully April brings some updates. Any victory for the estate is good now, anything, the smallest thing and from there hopefully it'll only get bigger. I'd love if it can get so far that Reed has to pay a lot money, best is that he becomes flat out broke and can't make a single mockumentary ever again.

Fat chance, but I can wish. I wish a lot more on him.
Yeah, I wish that some karma will bite these creeps in the behind soon. May truth and justice prevail!

I understand how you feel. I took a bit of a break from all of this, praying to God, and now I'm more determined. I've always appreciated Michael's music, especially the uplifting songs. However, there's one particular song I've been turning to lately. It's called "I Look To You" by Whitney Houston (God bless her heart). It was written by R. Kelly (amazing talented singer/songwriter, but a troubled soul), and Whitney made it hers. It's very therapeutic when you listen to the lyrics. Give it a listen...

Nothing is more important than your health and well-being. Please stay strong, and if you need to take a break from all of this, allow yourself to do so.

I'm also in low spirits since this poor excuse for a documentary aired a few weeks ago. Reading distasteful comments on social media only makes it worse. But all the backlash and negativity doesn't tarnish the fact that MJ inspired me in so many aspects of my life. Nobody can take that away from me. We need to remember that, in the end, the truth always prevails.

Guys, don't worry. We ALL know that justice will prevail. Robson & Safechuck are thinking about filing another lawsuit. What makes them think that it will work this time? Oh god, they are seriously destroying their own tactic. First, it's not about money. And now they want money?

lol

Everyone who followed that trial knows that the prosecutions case was laughable. Many were surprised it even went to trial. If Reed wants to further ruin his credibility then be my guest.

Guys, don't worry. We ALL know that justice will prevail. Robson & Safechuck are thinking about filing another lawsuit. What makes them think that it will work this time? Oh god, they are seriously destroying their own tactic. First, it's not about money. And now they want money?

But how can they be so cruel?! That's the million dollar question.

I'm so glad this forum is still here, I couldn't really talk about this with anyone in my life. Do you really think the truth will come out at some point? I like to think so, but we live in a world where the truth and justice often get crushed by corruption and greed.

I'm so glad this forum is still here, I couldn't really talk about this with anyone in my life. Do you really think the truth will come out at some point? I like to think so, but we live in a world where the truth and justice often get crushed by corruption and greed.
Hear, hear. Even my sister who used to be a fan refuses to get involved. :(

But I can talk to mother and to you guys. :)

Furienna;4250852 said:
Greed and petty revenge can make people do horrible things, I'm afraid.

We all need money; money for food and shelter, clothes, the bills, any product/item we need, repayment of college loans, entertainment, business plans, various projects, trips, etc. I understand they both sought success in the arts, and they could have achieved such success if they persevered some more and with the connections they already had.

Wade was not selected to direct the Immortal Tour, but that was not MJ's fault! And even if MJ himself had chosen another director, it would not have been a reason to turn on him in such a malicious, slanderous manner. Falsely accusing someone of sexual assault/rape is close to killing that person when you think of it. Michael's life and career never fully recovered from the bogus 1993 allegations (that were nothing but spite and extortion), and his posthumous brand and career are still being affected by it; Wade, James & Dan are capitalizing on that + the bogus Arvizo case + the #MeToo movement.

Even after that rejection (wasn't he still offered a lower position on that tour?), he still had it in him to succeed. I'm 37, I've been acting and making music since the mid-nineties, I finally have singles out (about twenty), a few acting credits (+ all my background work experience), and I keep going—I'm Wade and James' age. I desire fame & success just as much as them if not more. Even if given the possibility to lie like that about someone and make money off it, I'd say no (even if hundreds of millions were offered).

I'm now seeing even more negative articles headlines: 'The Art of a Monster' by The Atlantic (won't even click on that) and 'Music Video Director Who Worked With Michael Jackson Believes Abuse Claims' by the Daily Mail. The director in question is Rudi Dolezal, another one that take the accusers' word for it and will not do due research; he insists the King of Pop only has himself to blame if his legacy is in ruins. Good to know! I'll never ever work with Dolezal.

Last edited:
if you use ublock origin or any other adblocker you can click on all links and no ads will be shown and no money goes to the website. just sayin

there must be laws to prevent this!!! how is this greed/robson/safecheck circus even legal? i am really wondering about that. the estate should look for any possible (new) way to stop this man. incredible!!! whats wrong with our world?

Back