Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

This wedding ring scene with Safecheck, when was that filmed? I know and heard it was filmed 17 months after the main interview hence the different furnitures and different background but which month and year? If this was a crucial scene of evidence, why did they wait so long and why wasn't this part of the main interview? I want to make a point about this to my friend who is convinced by LN.

Dan Reed said because Safeshuck was " searching the ring".

HE REALLY SAID THAT????

LMAO
Yes he did. But he did not explain why he had him wear the same clothes and why did they feel the need to go back to the same hotel room after 17 months to film. He wanted to fool the audience into believing everything was done in one session but probably he knew someone at the hotel might speak up. Liars scumbags

Paris78;4252589 said:
Wormsby: Michael Jackson documentary, ‘Leaving Neverland,’ not credible

https://www.birminghamtimes.com/201...vOFQLu8bjcWhRlNi8jzJzkjuq8j7RyqOvK7ivSeMAJAfg

It was really difficult for me to watch “Leaving Neverland” as a person who grew up the consummate Michael Jackson fan, but one who is still willing to face facts. Director Dan Reed’s piece is a shameful presentation of contested facts presented in a context to have them received as proven truth. The two main witnesses in the documentary, and the only people to claim abuse first hand, Wade Robson and James Safechuck, have both testified in court, under oath on multiple previous occasions that Michael Jackson never molested them. Their story did not change until Jackson died.

During my undergraduate days in college I was involved in a false identification case involving the robbery of a jewelry store. The store employee initially identified me as the suspect and I was arrested and held in jail overnight. Other than also being a black man, I looked nothing like the tall, muscular, black man with a shaved scalp who was ultimately charged with the crime.

When the case went to trial the defense attorney described how the store employee identified me and how the employee identified the person charged with the crime. In both statements the witness said she was sure beyond a reasonable doubt that the person she identified was the perpetrator. The jury came back with a verdict of not guilty because they felt the witness had no credibility.

I think the same goes for those two making charges against Jackson. They both testified under oath at the trials of young men who said they had experienced abuse at the hands of Jackson and said Jackson had never done anything inappropriate with them.

I also agree with those who claim this is yet another case of the public lynching of a successful black male figure. I do not know and cannot claim that Michael Jackson is innocent of all the things he is accused of, but I do know that he was tried in a court of law, that included sworn testimony from those now accusing him while he was living, and he was acquitted. And the man behind this new so-called documentary presented nothing credible or new in making charges against a man who has been unable to defend himself for more than 10 years.

And the only witnesses to justify this public lynching are two people who have already had their day in court and whose suddenly revised testimony would not be accepted in any court in this land. As a community we should be outraged. Or at least that’s the way I see it.

I'm proud to say that this is from one of the newspapers in the city that I live in.

Same. I think its the youtube vid that was posted. Its kinda frozen the screen

Apologies, I think post #10060 brought some comments with it from YT, via the 'embed' function. I can't edit or report that post (buttons have gone), so I'll flag it here for deletion by the Mods.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now deleted from post 10600 (Thank you Mods), and I'll attempt to re-post here, as it is a very worthwhile video, covering a lot of ground fairly quickly (Includes interviews with Brandi, Taj, Charles Thomson, 2005 PI, Brad Sundberg etc.)

Neverland Firsthand by Liam McEwan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4trDbeFWTY&t=1346s

Last edited:
I don't know guys if you have seen this video:

It is an interview with the private investigator Scot Ross who worked on 2005 trial and is talking about it and about James and Wade's case. And what is interesting he is a friend with a older brother of Wade who was a policeman and is a private investigator as well!

Dan Reed said because Safeshuck was " searching the ring".
lol thats the best excuse he can come up with? As someone pointed out before, If Mj bought the ring for Safechuck how does a child sized ring still fit an adult? If it wasnt child sized, it probably wouldnt fit back then either. That story makes no sense whatsoever. Didnt Safechuck almost laugh when he was asked about the ring (before Wade stepped in) during the Oprah interview?

There are reporting that Okrah has deleted all videos of Leaving Never land from her channels.

I wonder if she also had an 'anti-disparagement' agreement with one of MJ's companies? It seems odd that she would suddenly do a complete 180 degree turnabout this late in the day (it's quite a long time since she saw the film on Geffen's yacht).

There's a short online article confirming the removals here. (The title mentions an apology, but there is no further mention of one in the text. I don't think she would apologise - big media figures rarely do.)

https://mtonews.com/oprah-apologize...1aJycdjdi1B3wS_M9jOIQinR1lxb-cct6AROnTVskQV6I

I wonder if she also had an 'anti-disparagement' agreement with one of MJ's companies? It seems odd that she would suddenly do a complete 180 degree turnabout this late in the day (it's quite a long time since she saw the film on Geffen's yacht).

There's a short online article confirming the removals here. (The title mentions an apology, but there is no further mention of one in the text. I don't think she would apologise - big media figures rarely do.)

https://mtonews.com/oprah-apologize...1aJycdjdi1B3wS_M9jOIQinR1lxb-cct6AROnTVskQV6I

Many are saying it is not even true. Some fans are just making shit up. I don't know why. It is really unnecessary.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="sv"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/AwPpnQZ1wD">https://t.co/AwPpnQZ1wD</a></p>&mdash; Omar7700 (@Omar77005) <a href="https://twitter.com/Omar77005/status/1111805775192772609?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">30 mars 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

john13th;4252649 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="sv"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/AwPpnQZ1wD">https://t.co/AwPpnQZ1wD</a></p>&mdash; Omar7700 (@Omar77005) <a href="https://twitter.com/Omar77005/status/1111805775192772609?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">30 mars 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This guy is a liar according to some fans they were never there to begin with and everything is still up on her own channel. I hate liars and attention seekers.

Tunisian fans were invited today to talk in the biggest radio in Tunisia (Mosaïque FM) to talk about LN.

This wedding ring scene with Safecheck, when was that filmed? I know and heard it was filmed 17 months after the main interview hence the different furnitures and different background but which month and year? If this was a crucial scene of evidence, why did they wait so long and why wasn't this part of the main interview? I want to make a point about this to my friend who is convinced by LN.
Yeah, he said in the Rolling Stone article that the main interviews were filmed in February 2017 and the rings scene was from July 2018.

"You did the bulk of your interviews with Wade and James in February 2017." ....."I did go back and do more....The wedding ring was the last thing we shot with James in July 2018. He had mentioned the fact that he had the rings and he had mentioned the fact that there was a wedding in his initialinterview. And then it took, you know, 18 months."

Also, some of their drone shots are definitely from late June of this past year (2018), like when they fly up to the front gate I can see specific cards that were left there in specific places on June 25th from myself and others I know. So, at least the front gate shots were during his trip to California to film the rings crap with Fakechuck. Such a creepy, disgusting feeling to think that scumbag was lurking around Neverland, filming our letters and cards and flowers for MICHAEL. ??

Guys I have a feeling it's happening, the tide is turning. The Sun and The Mirror post about it, and now I'm seeing pages on Instagram completely unrelated to Michael posting about the lies. Interest in it is building I can feel it!

Does it mean she now believes that Wade and James are liars ? Or maybe too many thumbs down ?

I guess Oprah Winfrey didn't saw the LN on her birthday. She only celebrated the project she had finanzed thogther with her friends.
(When she would have watched it then like it was given to the press she must have been the first journalist to stand up for Michael and say that something wrong with the accusations in the movie because she whould have known that James story with the train station can not be true).
Then she did the big promotion for LN with the "Ater Neverland" interview in which she suddenly got doubts about the credibilty of the accusers, watched LN finally compleatly, reconized the big lie with train station before anyone else did it and tried to erase her assosiation with the LN project after she found reports about other lies and inconsistancys and tried to cover up that she saw by herself in 1993 that the trainstation didn't exist in erasing with copy right claims the interview with MJ from the internet.

Thats my imagination.

Last edited:
This guy is a liar according to some fans they were never there to begin with and everything is still up on her own channel. I hate liars and attention seekers.

????

she deleted it all or not

its still all on the OWN channels. but not on oprahs, right?

To me, it does not matter. She exposed herself for what she really is as Monique said.

Arckangel;4252628 said:
We should never embrace Oprah again. It would be a mistake to forget it all and embrace her again, subscribe to her channel, her magazine, follow her, etc. We need to cancel and mute her forever! What she did to MJ is unconscionable and abysmal—words cannot express.

I agree with everything you said.&#128076;

DON'T contact dan Reed for any f**** reason... I am not the type to be this blunt but STOP that is f*** DUMB sorry!

He KNOWS they are lying, whoever is doing this is just giving him more of an idea what to excuse/coverup/and hide from..

Think of him as the new 'Tom Sneddon' in ways!

Please think through these things..

Last edited:
1nn5;4252651 said:
Tunisian fans were invited today to talk in the biggest radio in Tunisia (Mosaïque FM) to talk about LN.

Has this interview already taken place, we should organize a list of 3-5 facts that will travel far to bring up... Any platform that fans are on should speak specifically to facts.. No major fan emotion that would fit the 'stereotype' the media makes fun of.

DON'T contact dan Reed for any f**** reason... I am not the type to be this blunt but STOP that is f*** DUMB sorry!

He KNOWS they are lying, whoever is doing is is just giving him more of an idea what to excuse/coverup/and hide from..

Please think through these things..
I agree. That fool (Dan) knows he lying and he knows Wade/James are lying (look how he tries to play down facts and ignored facts for the film and now trying to cut out the lies he told in the film. Look at the smirk on his face when he talk. he aint buying his own lies but smirking at people who listen or believe it) but he wants to make a name for himself by using these lying fools and bring MJ down. it wont work.

I disagree, I think he believes them. He reads and shares tabloids like The Sun so would definitely believe Michael abused them and others.

Dan Reed is not that intelligent guys. I believe he believes the two lol. He just isn;t that smart of a guy in general. Sounds like a complete tool and moron to boot.

Dan Reed is not that intelligent guys. I believe he believes the two lol. He just isn;t that smart of a guy in general. Sounds like a complete tool and moron to boot.
I still believe he is hding something about himself.He seems too glee to talk about the issue.

I still believe he is hding something about himself.He seems too glee to talk about the issue.

I've been wondering if he is associated with NAMBLA in some way....or at the very least he has directed the narrative along NAMBLA lines and I have no idea why. This talk of James and Wade being "in love" with Michael; of it being a "real relationship", as though they were dating; referring to the abuse as "having sex", almost as though it's being normalised; talking about it being a "pleasurable" experience. All of that is very, very SICK, in my opinion and makes me wonder about Reed's own background and past.

Back