Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

You all are giving this way to much attention. fans end up been the ones to help spread crap around the net be unneedingly discussing obvious rubbish.
Thank you.
Just alert the estate and keep it moving.
Giving this attention can help speak this negativity into existence.

It wasn't my intention to make anyone hysterical when I posted that tweet from Jacobshagen in this thread. However, it is important that we're aware of these kind of things. We have to be. I like to know what we're up against.

That said, I agree that this guy isn't credible. It doesn't seem that even most of the mainstream media takes this clown seriously (and hopefully it'll stay that way). He comes across as desperate and fake.

Something is really wrong with this guy. He has major issues.

Well he sure shouldn't be underestimated when it comes to being a con man. After all he did manage to get in the room where Katherine was, a photo taken, he apparently is real good in falsifying MJ's autograph and selling it to fans. I hope those fans come forward, because it could get him arrested and maybe charged and convicted too. I really hope so. I'm so damn tired of that guy.

Good lord we have some seriously rotten people in this world who really don't deserve their freedom at all. But LN pretty much flopped, it's still being reported on about the lies (sadly very few USA sources, ridiculous really) and if he actually comes with a "doc" it will flop just as hard. **** him.

MJTruth;4253404 said:
Yes, the media are missing a key point here.

By contradicting his accuser, Reed is:

(a) saying James was not truthful in his many sworn declarations
(b) admitting his film is inaccurate
(c) admitting the fact checking was not accurate
(d) breaking his own timeline
(e) contradicting the film's whole narrative that MJ abandoned boys once they hit purberty
(f) contradicting the film's claim that Brett/MAc replaced James
(g) expecting the viewer to believe that MJ was abusing JAmes while under investigation for abusing Chandler.

None of this makes sense!
The way that he is going with this by extending the timeline, I wonder did they expect the estate give them settlement to make this movie go away? I also think they thought other victims would show up to help their cases.
From what it looks like and with how sloppy they are I don’t think they expected for this to go as far as it has.
I think they thought the estate would panic and just give them a settlement to shut the story down.
I also think they thought other people would be desperate for cash to lie on Michael.
The only other person to step up is such a pathetic clown that nobody is taking him seriously.

I wished Tom Sneddon was alive.
I wanted to know his opinion about WR and JS. Would he believe them or not.

You genuinely care about what he would have thought of Wade and James? He tried to get MJ convicted with Arvizo... I mean...his agenda was crystal clear.

I for one am glad he's a actual cold man now.

Better that old b@$^@#% stays dead than alive, he's still go against Michael all the same anyways by believing those backstabbing MFers.

Some comic relief:

D3UVWo-UcAINZ7V.jpg:large

Source: https://twitter.com/Adenbranson/status/1113819973749575680

Absolutly cause he was an evil racist. That was always the main reason why he was obsessed to ruin and bring MJ down.
He wanted the black king out of his town santa babra together with his racist buddys.

Can someone help me out with a pic?
I know W &J were pictured together as adults,debunking they never met story.....can anyone post that?

Can someone help me out with a pic?
I know W &J were pictured together as adults,debunking they never met story.....can anyone post that?

They already admitted that they met two times when they were children.
Enough to maybe exchange phone numbers and stay in contact.
It would be intresting to find witnesses who can descibed what happened between Wade and James on this two meetings.
It would be great when sombody could find out that they were in contact before wade was on the Today Show.
They appear to me as they were best buddys for a very long time.

Last edited:

A good chunk of his playbook is being used 25 years later. We can all determine without a doubt where his allegiance would lie.

terrell;4253463 said:
I understand but his father is gone and he is now a GROWN MAN who is still going along with it (Silence is just as bad when u do not speak up); so now it falls on him.

That’s true but you don’t know the effect it has had on him throughout his life.
He may be a grown man but he may also be carrying psychological trauma from it and he has obviously created a new private life and identity for himself. It would be a massive thing to come forward now and face the media, the fans and the scrutiny. I’m not saying it’s right but I can totally understand why he wouldn’t.

Probably not a popular opinion on here but I don’t think it’s right to condem him for not doing this.

A good chunk of his playbook is being used 25 years later. We can all determine without a doubt where his allegiance would lie.

True, right down to CHANGING THE TIMELINES, after their first timelines no longer fit their made up narratives. Ain't that something!!!!!

They already admitted that they met two times when they were children.
Enough to maybe exchange phone numbers and stay in contact.
It would be intresting to find witnesses who can descibed what happened between Wade and James on this two meetings.
It would be great when sombody could find out that they were in contact before wade was on the Today Show.
They appear to me as they were best buddys for a very long time.

I thought there was a pic of them together a few years back.....maybe it was a newer one and I'm mistaken

The train story would’ve stayed in the fandom and never would’ve received attention if Dan didn’t respond.
Him responding brought him the attention that he didn’t need and now he’s trying to backtrack with even more lies.

I hope the fans haven’t given in and feel like we have a victory yet.
If we can find one or two more giant holes in their stories and probably give it to Michael biographer, I think we will be closer in getting to the truth.
Just let Dan keep talking because he’s actually helping with proving Michael’s innocence.

True, right down to CHANGING THE TIMELINES, after their first timelines no longer fit their made up narratives. Ain't that something!!!!!
Once I was talking with my mom about the trial and she couldn't believe how such thing is possible at all. She just couldn't stop asking why they didn't throw the case out after finding out such blatant lies by the accusers. And she isn't a naive person at all (on the contrary :laughing:) but it was too much for her to grasp it.

MSM didn't wrote about that either at the time, only those know about it who followed the proceedings from the beginning, read court documents etc.. How different the opinion of the general public would be already if they knew ONLY this detail.

AG5050;4253497 said:
That’s true but you don’t know the effect it has had on him throughout his life.
He may be a grown man but he may also be carrying psychological trauma from it and he has obviously created a new private life and identity for himself. It would be a massive thing to come forward now and face the media, the fans and the scrutiny. I’m not saying it’s right but I can totally understand why he wouldn’t.

Probably not a popular opinion on here but I don’t think it’s right to condem him for not doing this.

Again, that is what happens when u go along with wrong. It does not matter. And now he is a grown man. He can not hide behind his father sin. He knows this is a LIE and he can correct this LIE. and yes, I agree with the trama he is carrying but that is what his father caused on him by lying on someone else. He can be condem NOW because HE is grown and living off a LIE that is still effecting everyone who loved Michael, MJ's kids, the Jacksons, etc. and HIS LIE makes others jump on his lie.

Again, that is what happens when u go along with wrong. It does not matter. And now he is a grown man. He can not hide behind his father sin. He knows this is a LIE and he can correct this LIE. and yes, I agree with the trama he is carrying but that is what his father caused on him by lying on someone else. He can be condem NOW because HE is grown and living off a LIE that is still effecting everyone who loved Michael, MJ's kids, the Jacksons, etc. and HIS LIE makes others jump on his lie.
Im not going to argue with you on this. I respect and understand your view but I stand firm in mine.

Back