Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Ms Nottage does need to clarify what she said and what she meant.

Was this interview authorised by the Estate? Why the Daily Mail? Maybe it was an agreement between the Estate and the Mail - plug stories that discount the farce that is LN and we will provide you with insider access to upcoming MJ stuff. If that is the case - this first outing did not work.

I will TRY to keep an open mind till I hear from Nottage directly.

But people are right when they say that there are extremely intelligent people who can and do have extremely ignorant views.

Interesting observation re: LN I haven't tought about before:

https://twitter.com/Lesleys17545567/status/1118847193971077121
So wades dad committed suicide, was also a victim of CSA and yet none of this was spoken about, parents never talked to their children about the dangers of this and effects not even during the 1993/2003 allegations after his dads death , this never registered yeah sounds legit.

She said every word in that interview. The interview is full of quotes unlike what that liar Alicia claims to save the estate's face. The estate is fully aware of her views but don't care because they want to make money at any cost. No wonder HBO don't take them seriously they know none of them defended mj's innocence except when they made money of him. ****ing them all. **** u Branca and Weizman.

They are defending her and trying to make fans feel stupid for questioning her. Not as if fans have done most of the work for the this whole time or anything.

It wont make me feel stupid. There is enuf "stupidity" for anyone who wants to believe Wade and James and everyone who has accused MJ. And if these idiots can not see it, that is their willingness to be stupid. And if Lynn did not say these stupid remarks, she needs to correct it. Right now, the lies on these men are coming out more and more and if people can not speak directly on the issue, they need to shut up and just tell the media who clearly want to keep this trash going for clicks, ratings, $$$$ etc. Denzel Washington gave a response that everyone should give at this point "You can not believe everything you read or see on tv".

Ms Nottage does need to clarify what she said and what she meant.

Was this interview authorised by the Estate? Why the Daily Mail? Maybe it was an agreement between the Estate and the Mail - plug stories that discount the farce that is LN and we will provide you with insider access to upcoming MJ stuff. If that is the case - this first outing did not work.

I will TRY to keep an open mind till I hear from Nottage directly.

But people are right when they say that there are extremely intelligent people who can and do have extremely ignorant views.

Doesn't seem like there is much clarification needed. She said those things, and the estate need to fire her immediately. If they don't and just continue to talk to fans as if they are stupid then we know what they think of mj (a money making machine).

She will never release a statement. She has just been named as one of the 100 most influential individuals by the Time she will not ruin this moment by clarifying her comments on MJ not that they need any clarification really. She is blocking fans and will continue to negotiate with the estate to portray him as an abuser they seem desperate to keep her on this project but she does not really care.

She will never release a statement. She has just been named as one of the 100 most influential individuals by the Time she will not ruin this moment by clarifying her comments on MJ not that they need any clarification really. She is blocking fans and will continue to negotiate with the estate to portray him as an abuser they seem desperate to keep her on this project but she does not really care.

Well, I twitted her @$$ last night. She did not blocked me but I will see when I get home (At work I am limited on what sites go on. I am lucky on be on here during my breaks).

The fans must launch a campaign against her. Branca must understand we r not stupid he cannot continue to **** with mj's legacy like that. Conflict of interests is everywhere.

She is blocking fans and will continue to negotiate with the estate to portray him as an abuser they seem desperate to keep her on this project but she does not really care.

This is ridiculous.

Sounds too perfect for her. She just happens to get mentioned by time magazine when she makes a comment against MJ. I mean if people have been paid to lie on MJ in the past (which they have) it doesnt surprise me if she made a similar deal... Anything for $Money$

Ugh, now that I read the full article, this heffa needs to go. They aren't even using the word "alleged" in this article. Disgusting. The Estate seems to be working with another company here, so maybe it was them who hired her, but she needs to go. I don't want to see any of these phony celebs anywhere near MJ.

Well if the article is fact that she stated these things she has to be fired. To keep her on with the estates support would mean the estate admitting MJ is a monster. Know way around that.

Has everyone contacted the estate about this woman? Please do so if you haven't already.

Let them know we will NOT be supporting this show if they don't fire this woman.

She should not be associated with anything Michael related given her stance about him. She thinks he's a child molester but doesn't mind benefiting financially from his estate? Yeah no. Doesn't sit well with me at all.

She needs to be fired or if she had any dignity or morals at all, she would resign.

She needs to be fired or if she had any dignity or morals at all, she would resign.

Clearly she doesn't. She thinks he's a pedophile, but doesn't mind making money off him. Ironic, when she's up there on her high horse talking about MJ being a flawed human being. SMH

Has everyone contacted the estate about this woman? Please do so if you haven't already.

Let them know we will NOT be supporting this show if they don't fire this woman.

She should not be associated with anything Michael related given her stance about him. She thinks he's a child molester but doesn't mind benefiting financially from his estate? Yeah no. Doesn't sit well with me at all.

Alicia Yeff needs to be fired too
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4hoOImU0AY2Nr9?format=png&name=small

She said every word in that interview. The interview is full of quotes unlike what that liar Alicia claims to save the estate's face. The estate is fully aware of her views but don't care because they want to make money at any cost. No wonder HBO don't take them seriously they know none of them defended mj's innocence except when they made money of him. ****ing them all. **** u Branca and Weizman.
I think the Estate is expecting that it is uncorraborated tabloid report with misquotations from her, in other words she has never said those words about believing those phony accusers, why they are defending her and wants to keep her. But the Estate must address that issue with her and if she really said that, fire her and let her go.

I think the Estate is expecting that it is uncorraborated tabloid report with misquotations from her, in other words she has never said those words about believing those phony accusers, why they are defending her and wants to keep her. But the Estate must address that issue with her and if she really said that, fire her and let her go.

The article is full of direct quotes. It's clear the estate did not even read it before responding and tried to talk down to fans. If the you believe the article is lying then just say that. Do not come at us with this holier than thou attitude of "you're behaving just like people who think MJ is guilty". Piss off with that shit.

The estate representative flat out lied about the article not including a quote from her when the whole article is nothing but direct quotes. These guys r playing for all sides and are willfully incompetent. I am telling u they r fully aware of her unsavory opinions but r desperate to keep her because they want the money and could not care any less about MJ's reputation as past experience has shown.

About this whole article/alicia response debacle... Man the estate has become this insufferable mess. Since the MICHAEL album this whole thing just keeps diggin its heels on mud

I consider Lynn and Alicia declarations worst than the day HBO broadcasted LN.

The Estate know that they can't protect Michael's musical legacy by disregarding his personal one. It's not possible. That's why they've come out with legal action and statements regarding LN. Doesn't make much sense that they will sit back and let this happen if it's true.

ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona;4255527 said:
I simply wanted portrait the sickness, madness and stupidity of these people.

I only have read it a little bit today after I found out that the original webside is closed and I got the imagination yesterday that there semes to be a connection between LN and Dan Reed previous work "the pedophile Hunter" who very obviously used MJFacts as resource.

It can be possible that people of the group, which was portrait in TPH also works for MJFacts.
Why not?

Spike J;4255604 said:
About this whole article/alicia response debacle... Man the estate has become this insufferable mess. Since the MICHAEL album this whole thing just keeps diggin its heels on mud

Just for clarification, since the MICHAEL album there has been a Lot of great projects-Immortal Tour was awesome, ONE in Vegas is doing great, I absolutely loved the Xscape album,etc. Let’s not sit here and pretend that the MICHAEL debaucle was the ONLY thing that the Estate has done. No one is forgiving them for that. Let’s just give credit where credit is due and stop acting as if that album is the only thing they have done.

This woman is supposed to be representing the estate? Her response was very condescending. The nerve of her talking down to fans like this and dismissing what they have to say.

She clearly has not done her research about this Lynn lady.

The estate representative flat out lied about the article not including a quote from her when the whole article is nothing but direct quotes. These guys r playing for all sides and are willfully incompetent. I am telling u they r fully aware of her unsavory opinions but r desperate to keep her because they want the money and could not care any less about MJ's reputation as past experience has shown.

I agree. It's sad that they're this desperate to work with this woman that they're willing to look past or defend even her comments about Michael.

Very disappointing.

The article is full of direct quotes. It's clear the estate did not even read it before responding and tried to talk down to fans. If the you believe the article is lying then just say that. Do not come at us with this holier than thou attitude of "you're behaving just like people who think MJ is guilty". Piss off with that shit.

I agree. I was really annoyed when I read that.

The article isn't lying anyway. They have direct quotes from her.

If Alicia wants to be in denial about this then that's up to her but it does not look good on the estates part to keep this woman on.

So sad how they never stand up for Michael. I'm sick of it.

Is it 100% that reply from “Alicia” is genuine? Something does not read correct about that response. It also looks like a text message, not an email response.

I’ve always given the estate the benefit of the doubt but that response...wow. This shit just gets weirder by the day.

Alicia needs to sit down! The fans have worked tirelessly these last months - how disrespectful! In my eyes it doesn’t matter where the article is printed, there are clear quotation marks littered throughout the article, if they are misquotes then this Lynn needs to start moving and take legal action, no?? As if!!

MJRemixed;4255611 said:
Is it 100% that reply from “Alicia” is genuine? Something does not read correct about that response. It also looks like a text message, not an email response.

I was wondering that too. I hope that's not an official statement from the Estate (doesn't look like it). It seems like Alicia's own words and if so, she should've known better. Did she even read the article?

I never said anything about the article is lying and I never meant for any second to come up with that attitude about "you're behaving just like people who think MJ is guilty", why do you think that from the first beginning? I personally state concerning Daily Mail article it is really her words they are quoting and for me it is really disturbing and very conflicting to have her involved with that dance project, she should not be there since she has those remarks. That is my statement.

What I meant was, reading that message from Alicia, I personally interpret that first as the Estate are probably thinking those are misquotations. But now as you have explained it clearer, that the Estate did not even read it before responding and tried to talk down to fans, then it is clearly wrong what the Estate is doing. As I have also said earlier, they need to address this issue with her and get rid of her.

Back