Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Just finished watching Square One and yes I will agree there was things in it that didn't know, Latoya interview for one, very powerful and very sad the crap that Michael had to go through for most of his life, what a brave strong person he was. well put together and was actually a documentary, rather than the shit LN was. I've always know Michael was innocent but you would have to be a complete moron to still believe he was guilty. what needs to happen now is for someone to uncover dirt on reed, as I do believe there's more to that slimy shithead than meets the eye.

watch

This is how many views it has had in 15 hours, sounds like a lot to me in the short time its been up. not sure what the thumbs down are for though

ive no idea why this isn't working, probably my internet but it says 38.124 views

Alh21;4271040 said:
watch

This is how many views it has had in 15 hours, sounds like a lot to me in the short time its been up. not sure what the thumbs down are for though[video=youtube;ZxNDb2PVcoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxNDb2PVcoM[/video]

ive no idea why this isn't working, probably my internet but it says 38.124 views

The thumbs down are from idiots and haters who WANT Michael to be guilty. Don’t ever think that those thumbs down are from fans or intelligent people. These are people who are guillble and weak minded and have an AGENDA.

This is an AMAZING, AMAZING documentary and blows the fake 1993 allegations out of the water. Great cinematography, great storyline, all based on FACTS and the TRUTH. Anyone who looks at this film and still believes the @#$& about Michael is a moron and WANTS him to be guilty. MSM are cowards and will never admit that they were wrong, so don’t look for them to promote this wonderful film. They are invested in negativity toward Michael as they have been since he became the biggest star EVER. Michael didn’t conform to THEIR rules and they have never forgiven him. It’s up to us to spread this groundbreaking film and share and spread it everywhere.

somewhereinthedark;4271071 said:
The thumbs down are from idiots and haters who WANT Michael to be guilty. Don’t ever think that those thumbs down are from fans or intelligent people. These are people who are guillble and weak minded and have an AGENDA.
And people who just want to be negative. Notice there is never a youtube video without a negative thumb down. Some people make a living out of doing that on all topics/video.

somewhereinthedark;4271071 said:

They could be bots as well. Downvoting bots appear to be everywhere these days.

Haven't watched this yet and I'm actually going out of town later today. If I find time to watch this I will, but will more likely watch it when I get home later in the week. It sounds great!

I watched the documentary. I think it was great. I learned some new information e.g. LaToya interviews. Can someone explain to me why and when Evan Chandler administered some drug to Michael's buttocks? Was Evan Michael's dentist at some point? Was Michael in good relations with him during one period? That was not explained in the movie.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="hu"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I was genuinely shocked by the number of people at the LA and London premieres for <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SquareOneMJ?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#SquareOneMJ</a> who said, &#8216;I believed he was guilty until I saw Leaving Neverland, thought it was fishy and did some proper research.&#8217; One of them was <a href="https://twitter.com/dannywuyue?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@dannywuyue</a> himself, who&#8217;s since made <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SquareOne?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#SquareOne</a>.</p>&mdash; Charles Thomson (@CEThomson) <a href="https://twitter.com/CEThomson/status/1180783945660731393?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">2019. október 6.</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A comment from youtube re: Square One:

Kit Kipper
This has definitely changed my opinion on this whole story

[...]

growing up I assumed that if the press are constantly talking about it - then there must be something to it. I never thought he was 100% innocent or 100% guilty but to me his name had negative connotations.

In the past couple of years I&#8217;ve become infinitely more sceptical of the mainstream news (in relation to politics), so all it really took was a simple documentary like this to lay out the timeline and show how the legal proceedings took place. This information (specifically the legal stuff) has been available since day one - so it makes you wonder why it&#8217;s rarely talked about in the press.

Last edited:
And people who just want to be negative. Notice there is never a youtube video without a negative thumb down. Some people make a living out of doing that on all topics/video.

I agree. There are always thumbs down on every YT video.

They could be bots as well. Downvoting bots appear to be everywhere these days.

Haven't watched this yet and I'm actually going out of town later today. If I find time to watch this I will, but will more likely watch it when I get home later in the week. It sounds great!

In 2019 almost every major video has bots. Dont pay attention to the down votes. Most are bots, others are people who refuse to watch completely/at all because its pro MJ.
Regardless, in the comments people who thought he was guilty are changing their minds because they are finally seeing the facts. The '93 case is the most important one because its the first and most complex. The "payoff" story needs to end. This doc did a great job of doing that.

I watched Square one. The only thing that was new to me was what Josephine Zohny had to say. I found it particulary interesting that according to her then she defended Michael after Living with Michael Jackson suddenly Jordan joined the discussion and said he did not think MJ was capable of molesting anybody. What she says is hearsay ofcourse but I found her to be credible and she is hardly an attention seeker.

I watched Square one. The only thing that was new to me was what Josephine Zohny had to say. I found it particulary interesting that according to her then she defended Michael after Living with Michael Jackson suddenly Jordan joined the discussion and said he did not think MJ was capable of molesting anybody. What she says is hearsay ofcourse but I found her to be credible and she is hardly an attention seeker.

As good as it is to hear, it's just hearsay from a self-confessed MJ fan and so it's very easy to dismiss by the trolls. Now if we could find others who heard Jordan say similar things, that would be more compelling. Similarly if she ever had the chance to say those things under oath then it would be more powerful.

It is quite amusing watching the trolls twist this though!!

I've seen them dismiss her story because she has no proof, could have misremembered, could have made it up etc.

The hilarious thing is those very same people defend Wade and James. THEY have no proof. In fact THEY are directly contradicted by documented evidence and proof. So far there has been nothing found to directly contradict her story.

But, as is to be expected in this strange world of 'alternative truth', the trolls would rather believe W&J then Josie. Although their stories are proven false, they find them more trustworthy. SMH.

I agree that most "neutral" people aren't close-minded, but they won't investigate by themselves either, so Square One should reach them, but how? It won't be shown at Sundance (even though it should be, as it's indeed independent) or on HBO, obviosuly, but neither their competitors would dare to touch it. So even though I'm quite sure documentaries like this could convince the public, the question still remains: how could they reach this wilder audience?!

Danny did a great job, but Square One is far from broadcast quality. Also, it kind of just jumps in without leading the viewer into the whole controversy (though he does a good job of that a bit later). NO TV channel would touch it in its current state.
The best you could hope for is for them to pay for a more professional remake, but I don't see that happening.

IF a TV company ever chooses to tell MJ's side of the story I think it would be at least another 10 years. They need the stink from Leaving Neverland do die down sufficiently. If the Wade and James were exposed as the fraudsters they are in a more publicly acceptable way then maybe a film/show could happen sooner, but at this point all the information is out there and still the media isn't willing to properly call them out for it. MJ fans have done a great job of comprehensively debunking LN, but it's the public opinion that needs to be changed.

It's a difficult cycle to break.

without the media/TV/film exposing this stuff thoroughly, public opinion will not change. BUT unless media/TV/film are confident that public opinion will support their work, they won't release anything that is pro-MJ.

It would be a brave move for them to stick their head above the paparit.

Anyway, judging from the uneducated Tweets I have seen over the past 10+ months, most of the world's editors, TV/film critics, journalists etc all seem to believe the false narrative that their predecessors and colleagues have polluted the world with. We need those guys to die/retire before anything will change. It's going to be a while!

This is a crazy situation. MANY of those same people KNOW the way the media works. They KNOW celebrities are routinely lied about. They know stories are routinely biased and non-factual. they KNOW their predecessors cared little about factual and accurate reporting. they KNOW those guys just copy and paste whatever they find on the net. They KNOW they pay for fictitious stories from known thieves and perjurers.

BUT they still choose to believe and promote the MJ-guilty agenda. I don't know how they canb be so stupid. I don't know how they can take pride in their work or have any self respect. I don't know how they sleep at night.

Oh and one more thing.

Square One IS great. I truly mean it. But so far it doesn't look as though it's going to set the world alight. 83,000 views is quite a lot considering Danny has under 12,000 subscribers (and it's increasing day by day), but that's a small percentage of the people who need to see it before it starts to match the impact of Leaving Neverland. Without MSM coverage that figures are going to stall quite quickly.

Lies of Leaving Neverland has 266,000 views and had little impact.
Neverland Aftermath has just under 300,000 views and had little impact.
Razorfist's debunking MJ (pt2) has 332,000 views and had little impact.

I (and others) have contacted the media directly about Square One and all (as far as i know) have been ignored by the news media. At this point the news are not interested in LN or any rebuttal. It's old news. They've moved on.

MJTruth;4271142 said:
As good as it is to hear, it's just hearsay from a self-confessed MJ fan and so it's very easy to dismiss by the trolls. Now if we could find others who heard Jordan say similar things, that would be more compelling. Similarly if she ever had the chance to say those things under oath then it would be more powerful.

It is quite amusing watching the trolls twist this though!!

I've seen them dismiss her story because she has no proof, could have misremembered, could have made it up etc.

The hilarious thing is those very same people defend Wade and James. THEY have no proof. In fact THEY are directly contradicted by documented evidence and proof. So far there has been nothing found to directly contradict her story.

But, as is to be expected in this strange world of 'alternative truth', the trolls would rather believe W&J then Josie. Although their stories are proven false, they find them more trustworthy. SMH.
I’m hoping that more people who were in the same program but did’t realize who he was will speak up.

MJTruth;4271151 said:
Oh and one more thing.

Square One IS great. I truly mean it. But so far it doesn't look as though it's going to set the world alight. 83,000 views is quite a lot considering Danny has under 12,000 subscribers (and it's increasing day by day), but that's a small percentage of the people who need to see it before it starts to match the impact of Leaving Neverland. Without MSM coverage that figures are going to stall quite quickly.

Lies of Leaving Neverland has 266,000 views and had little impact.
Neverland Aftermath has just under 300,000 views and had little impact.
Razorfist's debunking MJ (pt2) has 332,000 views and had little impact.

I (and others) have contacted the media directly about Square One and all (as far as i know) have been ignored by the news media. At this point the news are not interested in LN or any rebuttal. It's old news. They've moved on.
Charles Thomson and Taj Jackson said that their strategy is winning the war in a longer perspective and I agree with that. What we can do is having as much information as possible ready for anyone who is the least bit interested and like you said there will be a new generation of journalists. This may sound strange but on a personal level I am actually glad I know how the media works in general and that we can&#8217;t be sure that the version they are presenting is the correct one, they are &#8221;story tellers&#8221;.

And then there is this effect also. Don&#8217;t take this the wrong way but I was not 100% sure MJ was innocent until I started investigating the Chandler case because of the Arvizo case. Didn&#8217;t even have internet access in 93 and hadn&#8217;t heard about the EVANstory lawsuit etc because not much was reported in the media. But it was my impression that the whole thing was just an hysteric media cirkus with very little facts and why would Larry Feldman use emotional manipulation like &#8221;how dare you question this brave little boy&#8221; etc if he belived in it himself. And now it is having the same effect again for a number of people.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I was genuinely shocked by the number of people at the LA and London premieres for <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SquareOneMJ?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#SquareOneMJ</a> who said, &#8216;I believed he was guilty until I saw Leaving Neverland, thought it was fishy and did some proper research.&#8217; One of them was <a href="https://twitter.com/dannywuyue?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@dannywuyue</a> himself, who&#8217;s since made <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SquareOne?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#SquareOne</a>.</p>&mdash; Charles Thomson (@CEThomson) <a href="https://twitter.com/CEThomson/status/1180783945660731393?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 6, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

without the media/TV/film exposing this stuff thoroughly, public opinion will not change. BUT unless media/TV/film are confident that public opinion will support their work, they won't release anything that is pro-MJ.

It would be a brave move for them to stick their head above the paparit.

Anyway, judging from the uneducated Tweets I have seen over the past 10+ months, most of the world's editors, TV/film critics, journalists etc all seem to believe the false narrative that their predecessors and colleagues have polluted the world with. We need those guys to die/retire before anything will change. It's going to be a while!

This is a crazy situation. MANY of those same people KNOW the way the media works. They KNOW celebrities are routinely lied about. They know stories are routinely biased and non-factual. they KNOW their predecessors cared little about factual and accurate reporting. they KNOW those guys just copy and paste whatever they find on the net. They KNOW they pay for fictitious stories from known thieves and perjurers.

BUT they still choose to believe and promote the MJ-guilty agenda. I don't know how they canb be so stupid. I don't know how they can take pride in their work or have any self respect. I don't know how they sleep at night.

I'm not sure that journalists care about most of the people they write / speak about. They are just a means to an end. Clickbait. A source of income. A way of showing which 'tribe' you belong to, in a tribalistic world. A way of attracting and growing followers whether online or in print. Journalists are less likely to go out into the world and meet real people now. More of them can do most of what they feel they need to do by e-means - emails, skype etc. They are as insulated as the rest of us (online) are from the consequences of their actions.

I'm struck by the relative lack of coverage of the Henriques report about the mis-steps made by the Metropolitan police in the 'Carl Beech' case. Even though Beech has now been prosecuted and jailed for making up stories about CSA by multiple UK establishment (political and military) figures, the official enquiry report was partially suppressed and the police have not been properly investigated for their mis-management and indeed lies about the case. If no-one cares about the destroyed reputation of eg a former prime minister (Ted Heath) then how much less are they likely to care about the attempts to destroy the reputation of a 'pop star'?

Sadly 'sex sells' in media terms, and innocence does not. I think the main 'force' on MJ's side is that the larger proportion of the general public don't seem to believe the accusations in LN, despite the 'blue tick' promotion. I think MJ will come back from this, but not through any action by the media. It will be by a slow attrition of the effects of 'LN' via fans, the general public and the effects of time - hopefully aided by court decisions on the R//S appeal and Estate vs HBO cases. But there won't be any sudden change of mind in the media.

The media especially channel 4 news helped to push the beech story. Funny how they went quiet when the truth started coming out. Then when they finally reported on it no apology or even a mention that "we were taken in" you would have thought they had never had reported on it in the first place.let alone been one of the major pushes of the story. The me too movement has turned into a lynchmob where no one should be questioned and how dare you if you do. Even when beech was so obviously full of crap and the claims would be side eyed if they were claimed in america let alone G.B still the media ran with it because of the climate that has been created.

--------------------
UT unless media/TV/film are confident that public opinion will support their work, they won't release anything that is pro-MJ.
-------------
I dont believe for a minute that would be one of their reasonings. They have pushed B.S for over 25 years against mj. their agenda has been very clear yet through all those years the gen public gave their opinion (in the U.K ) they bought his music went to his concerts etc etc. The media will never go full circle unless its handed to them on a plate ie chandler makes a statement. Their agenda for many years has been as plain as day. Maybe as you say in decades when theres no one working who was around when mj was here. things might change but until then the media will never go against the agenda they have pushed for so long.they will look like cmplete idiots. A few soundbites like some of the lies from N.L been reported on is just lip service to appear " fair and balanced"

Michael Jackson would be harassed by some parents who would attempt to force him to befriend their children, his bodyguard has claimed.

Jackson&#8217;s confidante Matt Fiddes revealed to Daily Star Online he constantly have mums and dads attempting to get him to pal up with their children.

The parents then would &#8220;kick off&#8221; if he didn&#8217;t indulge them &#8211; with Fiddes saying Jackson was &#8220;too nice&#8221; to tell them &#8220;no&#8221;.

&#8220;They were never happy, it was the parents who always pushing their kids upon him the whole time,&#8221; Fiddes explained.

Fiddes &#8211; who now runs the world's largest chain of martial arts schools Matt Fiddes Martial Arts &#8211; dismissed allegations of child abuse as &#8220;nonsense&#8221; saying he had &#8220;no interest in children&#8221;.

The bodyguard said it was also &#8220;quite normal&#8221; for King of Pop to have people stay in his room.

He explained it was a habit developed out of both comfort and security which he picked from his childhood staying with his brothers.

Fiddes told Daily Star Online: &#8220;He had no interest in children at all, its ridiculous &#8211; and people going on about &#8216;little boys&#8217; all the time.

&#8220;From us who knew him, the fans who wanted to hang around him was boys, girls and kids in general.

&#8220;But then the parents would push their kids on Michael.&#8221;

His friendships with children however combined with his secretive private life, led to child abuse allegations.

He was speaking out defending his friend as four-hour long documentary Leaving Neverland &#8211; which details allegations from Wade Robson and James Safechuck &#8211; won an Emmy.

Fiddes said: &#8220;We would be out shopping, and they would recognize Michael.

&#8220;The parents would encourage their kids to come and meet him, and Michael would be nice.

&#8220;They would have their picture taken, and then when we go to take him away &#8211; as that was our jobs &#8211; the parents would kick off.

&#8220;They were never happy, it was the parents who always pushed their kids upon him the whole time.

&#8220;It was always &#8216;got stay with Michael&#8217; and &#8216;ask Michael if you can stay in his room&#8217; &#8211; we would get that all the time.&#8221;

Fiddes said it was &#8220;quite normal&#8221; for Jackson to have been stay in his room, saying it was the &#8220;way he was brought up&#8221;.

At times he would sleep in the same room as all his brothers, so he would always have everyone stay in there, he added.

&#8220;It was pretty scary being anywhere on his own.&#8221;

He recalled how once Jackson&#8217;s security found fans hiding underneath the popstar&#8217;s bed &#8211; and added they would also try to book themselves into the same hotels as Jackson.

The bodyguard also revealed how a group of fans snuck into to Yuri Geller&#8217;s wedding to meet Jackson.

Jackson was under security watch 24/7, with the bodyguard saying &#8220;the amount of time I spent with him, I know [the allegations] are nonsense&#8221;.

Fiddes explained the Jackson was &#8220;too nice for his own good&#8221; while also being secretive about his personal life.

The bodyguard said: &#8220;Since I met Michael it has been ongoing rumors and allegations, the media and the public asking questions about his private life.

&#8220;I know you can never make people understand him, unless you knew him you would never get him.&#8221;

He added: &#8220;He would tell use he wanted his life to be the biggest mystery and the greatest show on Earth.

&#8220;Michael wanted to look after his fans. But towards the end, he should have been more open with his private life.&#8221;

Fiddes had explained he hoped 2019 would have been a celebration of Jackson&#8217;s life on the 10th anniversary of his death.

It hasn&#8217;t been possible however as Fiddes said he has been trying to fight the allegations from Leaving Neverland.

He said: &#8220;Michael was our friend, and we expected this year to be about his dance, his music and his life.

&#8220;Not this nonsense we have had to put up, which we would had to put up with during his life as well.

&#8220;He was investigated by the FBI for 10 years and child services. He was cleared.&#8221;

Fiddes went on: &#8220;The [Jackson family] do not want their kids growing up thinking Michael was a child molester.

&#8220;He deserves a reputation like Beethoven. The stress on the family is unbelievable.&#8221;

Leaving Neverland details allegations from Wade Robson and James Safechuck that Michael Jackson subjected them to years of molestation.

Members of Jackson&#8217;s inner circle have hit back at the claims made by the two men &#8211; claiming they are financially motivated and entirely baseless.

The controversial film has been denounced by diehard Jackson fans worldwide and a raft of the popstar&#8217;s celeb pals, including Dave Chapelle, Corey Feldman, Aaron Carter and Madonna.

Fiddes said he wished more of Michael&#8217;s friends had spoken out, saying: &#8220;His friends are all artists with big contacts with big corporations.

He added that some have been told not to speak about it.

Leaving Neverland has however received critical acclaim, and praised for the compelling testimony of Robson and Safechuck by documentary maker Louis Theroux.

Details in the film are both shocking and graphic, painting Jackson as a calculating sexual predator who abused them from the ages of seven and 10.

Fiddes has been involved in the production of counter-documentary Michael Jackson: Chase the Truth which defends the King of Pop from the claims in Leaving Neverland.

The martial artist has also challenged the two accusers to have a debate with him, Michael&#8217;s nephew Taj, and his pal Mark Lester, on TV.

MJ always denied allegations before he died.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/michael-jacksons-bodyguard-says-parents-20467111

Last edited:
Re: Michael Jackson's bodyguard says some 'parents pushed children on King of Pop'

What does kick off mean?

I've given up fretting over what MEDIA says and writes. I believe in the power of common sense and truly believe most people possess it. In conversations I had with non-fans over the years the overwhelming majority would say to me: "Yeah, he's a bit eccentric but I don't believe he's a pedo." The MAJORITY.

As long as the MJ and kiddies narrative is lucrative it will probably continue for years and years to come. I have said it before and I'll say it again. The best defense for Michael is a RE-FOCUSING on Michael Jackson, the phenomenal ARTIST. Make the public FALL IN LOVE with Michael Jackson, the King of POP. COUNTER and RE-DIRECT away from the MJ Freak trope. I wish his estate would spend more on marketing, new MJ products, advertisement etc. These efforts would DROWN the tabloid garbage.

This new UK 'Sun' article (quoting the 'Star') seems marginally more positive (bar the 'abuse of trust' and P***o header) - or am I imagining things? I know it's Matt Fiddes, but he's actually making positive points.... And the article ends on positive issues. The bad header pulls the reader in, but I think there is more positive than negative in the article? Maybe this is how it will be - a very slow turnaround, always repeating the allegations, but gradually adding more positive info.

ABUSE OF TRUST Michael Jackson had kids forced on him by pushy parents despite them knowing all about child abuse claims, &#8216;paedo&#8217; star&#8217;s bodyguard claims

7 Oct 2019, 16:06

MICHAEL Jackson had kids forced on him by pushy parents despite them knowing all about child abuse claims, his ex-bodyguard has claimed.

J**** has been accused of abusing a string of kids &#8211; including Wade Robson and James Safechuck, who claimed in recent documentary Leaving Neverland the star molested them during &#8220;sleepovers&#8221; at his mansion.

But Brit Matt Fiddes, who watched over the King of Pop for a decade, has always insisted the Thriller singer was innocent.

And the martial arts expert has now claimed it was parents who &#8220;pushed&#8221; their kids on him.

He told Daily Star Online: &#8220;The parents would encourage their kids to come and meet him, and Michael would be nice.

&#8220;They would have their picture taken, and then when we go to take him away &#8211; as that was our jobs &#8211; the parents would kick off.

&#8220;They were never happy, it was the parents who always pushed their kids upon him the whole time.

&#8220;It was always &#8216;go to stay with Michael&#8217; and &#8216;ask Michael if you can stay in his room&#8217; &#8211; we would get that all the time.&#8221;

Fiddes said there were &#8220;rumours and allegations&#8221; about *****&#8217;s private life since he met the pop superstar.

But the unnamed parents still wanted their kids to be closer to him, he claimed.

The fitness guru insisted his old boss was &#8220;too nice for his own good&#8221; as he always said yes &#8211; but rubbished the &#8220;nonsense&#8221; child sex claims against him.

Fiddes admitted it was &#8220;quite normal&#8221; for kids to stay in Jackson&#8217;s room, but said that was because it was just &#8220;the way he was brought up&#8221; sleeping in a room with his brothers.

DISTURBING CLAIMS
Documentary Leaving Neverland gives a disturbing glimpse into the lives of former boy companions of Michael Jackson &#8211; who dressed like him, allegedly slept with him and have all accused the star of sex abuse.

Australian-born choreographer Wade Robson, who is now 36, alleges that Michael Jackson sexually abused him from the age of seven to 14.

Former child actor James Safechuck, 40, claims he was groomed and raped from the age of 10 to 14 by the superstar.

J**** fans have also pointed out discrepancies in two men&#8217;s accounts to claim they have concocted their stories of abuse.

Michael Jackson denied all allegations of sexual abuse made against him and his estate has called the two-part documentary film "one-sided."

While alive the superstar was accused of child molestation numerous times but was never convicted.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10084046/michael-jackson-bodyguard-kids-forced-on-him-pushy-parents/

Last edited:
Re: Michael Jackson's bodyguard says some 'parents pushed children on King of Pop'

Fiddes knows nothing. He spent a week hanging around mj with mjs security in june 2002 and that was it. Yet he creates stories that get more ott as time goes on. just cause a lie is positive doesnt make it ok. Ontop of all the negative crap hes said about mj. Attention seeking BS.er

Articles about him should not be posted as hes a "pathological liar"

I think that a fraction of people already think that Michael was guilty and they are looking for anything that they think would confirm their belief. Also, there is a whole generation of people who grew up hearing the most horrible claims about him. So these people will ignore anything that says he was innocent. Needless to say, they turn it around to make fans feel bad for supporting him. Personally, I think a lot of the debate could have been avoided (or at least less severe), if the media had told both sides of this whole thing from the very start.

I've given up fretting over what MEDIA says and writes. I believe in the power of common sense and truly believe most people possess it. In conversations I had with non-fans over the years the overwhelming majority would say to me: "Yeah, he's a bit eccentric but I don't believe he's a pedo." The MAJORITY.

I agree

I shared Square One on a huge Internet music forum with over 4,000 active members online at any time and many praised the efforts and also praised me for posting so much in defence of MJ on there lol.

People are going to eventually realise MJ was innocent and it will be an ongoing war. This won't happen overnight.

I think that a fraction of people already think that Michael was guilty and they are looking for anything that they think would confirm their belief. Also, there is a whole generation of people who grew up hearing the most horrible claims about him. So these people will ignore anything that says he was innocent. Needless to say, they turn it around to make fans feel bad for supporting him. Personally, I think a lot of the debate could have been avoided (or at least less severe), if the media had told both sides of this whole thing from the very start.

I agree. This is a very interesting YT vid by someone who has experienced all of the negative info, and decided to look into MJ after he died. Don't be put off by the name of the YT channel. This is a very good video and deserves attention. It's long but worthwhile. I think it's a good video to refer 'doubters' to. ('Haters' are probably beyond help!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2837&v=VpR-QboDfyg

Last edited:
Back