Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: Desperate fraud Wade Robson takes advantage of Pandemic panic to boost his subscription numbers. Very sick (excuse the pun). <a href="https://t.co/ZQAlOXtJtd">pic.twitter.com/ZQAlOXtJtd</a></p>&mdash; Troy (@MrTroy_) <a href="https://twitter.com/MrTroy_/status/1239666795834781696?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 16, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

La74;4283744 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: Desperate fraud Wade Robson takes advantage of Pandemic panic to boost his subscription numbers. Very sick (excuse the pun). <a href="https://t.co/ZQAlOXtJtd">pic.twitter.com/ZQAlOXtJtd</a></p>&#8212; Troy (@MrTroy_) <a href="https://twitter.com/MrTroy_/status/1239666795834781696?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 16, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

In the spirit of Oprah's fall when speaking of 'balance', are we now expecting Robson (who says he is focusing on 'Wellness') to...fall down a well?

There is very little enjoyment to be had in the current Pandemic circumstances, but I do smile when I think of Dan working on his new documentary 'Superbug' (about bacteria and resistance to antibiotics) in the midst of the biggest VIRAL pandemic in living memory. Poor Dan does seem to choose the wrong topic for his docs....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Guys, there are like 3 or 4 different places people are posting questions for tomorrow’s(Wednesday) livestream event at noon LA (pacific)time. Please repost your question(s) here. I am gonna use this one as the twitter questions submitted. Thanks<a href="https://t.co/c2WTuc5OLa">https://t.co/c2WTuc5OLa</a></p>&mdash; Taj Jackson (@tajjackson3) <a href="https://twitter.com/tajjackson3/status/1239980453580255232?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 17, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJFAM?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJFAM</a>. A new book. Good news is from all his recent posts its obvious he doesn't believe the allegations in Leaving Neverland. 2020 is our year <a href="https://t.co/tFG5k87lnJ">pic.twitter.com/tFG5k87lnJ</a></p>&mdash; Quinze Kangbai (@QKangbai) <a href="https://twitter.com/QKangbai/status/1239934213287272450?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 17, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well oprah is getting her taste of desserts. :lmao::woohoo:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just got a phone call that my name is trending. And being trolled for some awful FAKE thing. It&#8217;s NOT TRUE. Haven&#8217;t been raided, or arrested. Just sanitizing and self distancing with the rest of the world. Stay safe everybody.&#55357;&#56911;&#55356;&#57342;</p>&mdash; Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) <a href="https://twitter.com/Oprah/status/1240150930840051712?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 18, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

See? this what happens when you treat people wrong. karma. it isn't funny isn't it? she know what she did to MJ and others and now it's coming back at her. i should point out the tweets are hilarious they have me crying laughing.

If you understood and appreciated the concept of karma you wouldn't find joy in Oprah or anyone else's misfortune, no matter what they've done.

Oprah gets zero sympathy from me

I agree. until she say sorry to all the things she has does in the past also all the things she did to MJ. she getting her pay back and now it doesn't feel good. that how MJ felt when she kept spreading lies and money on him.

what goes around comes around.

If you understood and appreciated the concept of karma you wouldn't find joy in Oprah or anyone else's misfortune, no matter what they've done.

Oprah deserves no respect or sympathy. She is an evil person who will reap what she sows. She protects the guilty and condemns the innocent, and has the audacity to think she has a right to do this. The only thing Orca Winfrey deserves is scorn.

La74;4283744 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: Desperate fraud Wade Robson takes advantage of Pandemic panic to boost his subscription numbers. Very sick (excuse the pun). <a href="https://t.co/ZQAlOXtJtd">pic.twitter.com/ZQAlOXtJtd</a></p>&#8212; Troy (@MrTroy_) <a href="https://twitter.com/MrTroy_/status/1239666795834781696?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 16, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I can&#8217;t believe Robson had nerve to take advantage of this while everyone is trying to protect themselves during the pandemic. Moron!

You guys are completely missing my point. That's all right. We're not on the same frequency.

Peace.

If you wish all this to happen to Oprah then in the end karma will happen for you too people.
Be bigger and better than that.

You guys are completely missing my point. That's all right. We're not on the same frequency.

Peace.
I leave Oprah and these liars on MJ in God's hands and let God deal with them which is happening. I have stayed in prayer for MJ especially since this trash aired. Amazing MJ is going strong while they are failing even the "mighty" Oprah has fall and lost credibility while MJ is still climbing despite what they tried to do to him. MJ is also the ONLY one accused last year who have people debating to show he was innocent.

I leave Oprah and these liars on MJ in God's hands and let God deal with them which is happening. I have stayed in prayer for MJ especially since this trash aired. Amazing MJ is going strong while they are failing even the "mighty" Oprah has fall and lost credibility while MJ is still climbing despite what they tried to do to him. MJ is also the ONLY one accused last year who have people debating to show he was innocent.

Depends on where you live I guess, I haven't seen any debate about MJ being innocent going on. What does it matter anyway, the damage is done, it's been done since 1993.

Depends on where you live I guess, I haven't seen any debate about MJ being innocent going on. What does it matter anyway, the damage is done, it's been done since 1993.
He is defended. There is still a commerical with the ABC song still being played. Despite it all, MJ still stands and he has gone for 10 years. It is still amazing to me MJ still gets talked about and treated along side CURRENT artists. MJ will be fine. And his airplay is up even more here. I love it. They never stop playing it. MJ Live came here last years and was a FULL.

He is defended. There is still a commerical with the ABC song still being played. Despite it all, MJ still stands and he has gone for 10 years. It is still amazing to me MJ still gets talked about and treated along side CURRENT artists. MJ will be fine. And his airplay is up even more here. I love it. They never stop playing it. MJ Live came here last years and was a FULL.

That would be Trelegy.

Re: Wade Robson wanted to cash in on Michael Jackson sex abuse claims with tell-all book

That lawyer Vince Finaldi will be laughed out of court with his logic. Fool and Vince can tone down on the FAKE dramatics of calling someone a pedo. Wade defended MJ for 20 years and in court TWICE let alone all the lies exposed which will be used in court if it gets that far. Plus, this fool is PAID to LIE for WADE. This lawyer does not want to go to court so do not be fool by his comments/antics.

Last edited:
Michael Jackson accuser Wade Robson wanted to cash in with a tell-all book revealing sex abuse allegations against the King of Pop and wrote a personal note stating: ‘It’s time to get mine!’, according to bombshell court documents.

Robson was so desperate to push his story out to the world that he approached a string of high profile publishing companies demanding a ‘large amount of money’ for rights to the book and even noted that his tale of abuse would make him ‘relatable/relevant’ as a victim.

But when publishers passed on his proposal frustrated Robson launched a doomed $1.5 billion civil lawsuit seeking damages from the Michael Jackson estate.

And according to court documents obtained by DailyMail.com it took three years before estate attorneys became aware of his book project because Robson tried to hide it.

It’s alleged the dance choreographer was uncooperative and concealed drafts of the book before a judge took notice of the ditched memoir and ordered the dancer to produce all documents relevant to the case.

It’s also claimed Robson repeatedly dodged requests to produce all communications relevant to the case and heavily redacted a lot of messages he did produce, including 50 emails with his mother.

And details about meticulous notes Robson took, book drafts, and emails with an agent and publishers have also emerged in the legal dossier.

The documents cast new light on the Australian dancer’s actions in the run-up to him filing the 2013 lawsuit.

And the revelations may fuel further scrutiny of Robson’s abuse claims which have already come under the microscope.

Attorney Vince Finaldi, who represents Robson and Safechuck in lawsuits alleging Jackson molested them, said the documents are ‘biased’ and ‘one-sided’.

‘This is the reason why we want a trial so that there’s rules of evidence, there’s rules to this process and a neutral fact-finder under the supervision of a judge and that’s what we want and that’s what we’re fighting for and we’re not going to stop until we get it.’

He added: ‘These are comments that are written by the same lawyers that have been defending that pedophile for 30 plus years, they’ve run over victims, they’ve run over victims’ families, they’ve apologized for this man and they’ve made excuses for him for years and years and years.’

My story of abuse and its effects will make me relatable/relevant.

Robson – who has admitted lying under oath during Jackson’s 2005 sex abuse trial – often journaled his thoughts onto paper and revealed that he had ‘dedicated seven months’ of his life to penning pages for his book.

In one email between Robson and his literary agent Alan Nevins, dated February 27, 2013, the subject line is titled ‘Our Secret Project.’

In another note, dated August 2013 – five months after filing the lawsuit — Robson, who was vying to be a meditation teacher, typed: ‘My story of abuse and its effects will make me relatable/relevant.’

During his deposition, estate attorney Katherine Kleindienst asked him what he meant by that and Robson explained it away.

The now 36-year-old said: ‘I believe what that’s referring to is where the teacher was talking about how as teachers of meditation… not everybody wants to learn meditation from the same kind of person with the same life story.

‘And so, that’s in relation to me having gone through trauma in my childhood and… that’s one of the pieces of my life that would make me relatable to a certain amount of people who have had similar experiences in childhood.’

In February 2013 — when publishers were considering his book proposal — Robson had logged a note of his thoughts. He had written: ‘Amanda cannot stop me from doing what I want to do. Makes me think about divorce. That is how angry it makes me. I have dedicated the last 7 months of my life to this idea of the book. This path. Now, now trying to ask me if it’s the right thing to do?’

In another note from April 2015, Robson jotted down ‘writings of my thoughts’ and one sentence ended with the words: ‘It’s time to get mine!’

But when questioned in his deposition about what he meant by those words, he said he couldn’t remember.

None of this background was known when Leaving Neverland first aired on HBO, depicting the graphic accounts of both Robson and fellow accuser James Safechuck.

Both men claim that Jackson sexually abused them as children.

After the two-part documentary was broadcast, Oprah Winfrey interviewed both accusers for a show called ‘After Neverland’ and Robson spoke of looking for a platform to tell his story, but talked only about pursuing legal avenues.

He said: ‘Nine months into my healing, the question was ”Could I do something good with this bad? Is there a platform where I could tell this story where they [the Estate] would have to listen and be held accountable?” For me, that’s where it began, because one of those platforms is the legal system.’

But DailyMailTV has learned that it all began for Robson when he sat down, for at least an hour a day, to write out his life story in a bid to cash in on his connection to the superstar singer.

He then turned to Los Angeles-based agent Alan Nevins, of Renaissance Literary and Talent, to shop a book deal to both US and UK publishers in late 2012.

In a legal deposition with Jackson estate attorneys, Robson said he ‘started writing just for the sake of processing’.

In another note from April 2015, Robson jotted down ‘writings of my thoughts’ and one sentence ended with the words: ‘It’s time to get mine!’ (pictured in 2016 court deposition transcript). But when questioned in his deposition about what he meant by those words, he said he couldn’t remember
He says he authorized Nevins to speak with publishers about securing a deal but denies ever discussing money.

But according to the documents, Ms Kleindienst, for the estate, told him: ‘When I spoke to Mr Nevins on the phone, he volunteered to me that you had demanded a large amount of money for your book. Are you saying that he’s lying?’

‘Tell me again what he said I said?’ Robson asked.

‘That you were demanding a very large amount of money for your book.’

‘Not true’, Robson replied, insisting that he gave no instructions about what should be said to publishers, except that he ‘did not want to be a part of any sort of book that was focused on sensationalism.’

A source close to the Robson family, however, told DailyMailTV that when Robson first talked about writing a book, he expected the deal to fund his vision for a non-profit organization to help victims of child abuse, through therapy and meditation.

The dancer said he didn’t remember if any written materials had been sent to publishers as part of his submission, or whether he’d authorized anything to be sent.

But emails produced to the court reveal that at least three publishing houses had read his words in some form.

Editors at Harper Collins, Pan Macmillan, Sidgwick & Jackson had considered the book proposal, according to an emailed list Robson requested to see from his agent in February 2013 ‘so I know all the options that have been explored.’

Later that spring, all publishers passed on the book.

In May that same year, Robson filed his lawsuit against the Jackson estate and the performer’s companies.

The documents also reveal that the writing of the book was causing friction between Robson and his wife Amanda.

Amanda had questioned her husband over whether writing a book ‘was the right thing to do’, according to the court documents.

That writing then morphed into a draft for a book in the latter half of 2012, he says.

Robson went into therapy after suffering two nervous breakdowns he says were triggered by sexual abuse at Neverland (pictured)
In February 2013 — when publishers were considering his book proposal — Robson had logged a note of his thoughts, which was raised by the estate attorneys.

He had written: ‘Amanda cannot stop me from doing what I want to do. Makes me think about divorce. That is how angry it makes me. I have dedicated the last 7 months of my life to this idea of the book. This path. Now, now trying to ask me if it’s the right thing to do?’

When asked about that note, Wade dismissed the idea that he seriously contemplated divorce.

‘Nothing beyond, like, in a moment of being emotional, angry, the thought crossing my mind for a split second, but never beyond that,’ he said.

‘There were definitely those sort of intense conversations, but I don’t remember her ever telling me, suggesting that I shouldn’t do it.’

When asked by attorneys why he stopped pursuing a book deal, Robson suggested it was his call rather than lack of interest from publishers.

He said it was ‘not going to be as impactful in that form… as I wanted the truth of Michael’s sexual abuse of me to get out there and be of help [to others].’

The court documents also allege that when Robson was asked to produce ‘all written communications relating to his allegations of abuse’, he stated under oath that only a single document existed.

‘Documents obtained by third parties, however, showed that these sworn statements by Robson were false,’ Howard Weitzman, attorney for the Jackson estate, said.

It’s claimed Robson later produced several bankers’ boxes full of communications that he had previously claimed did not exist.

The document states that on three separate occasions Robson ‘falsely’ claimed to have produced all the documents he had, but estate attorneys found ‘clear evidence’ that he wasn’t telling the truth.

According to the documents, Robson was told by one of Jackson’s estate lawyers: ‘When I spoke to Mr Nevins on the phone, he volunteered to me that you had demanded a large amount of money for your book’
Weitzman added: ‘To this day, Robson has failed to produce numerous communications with third parties and has never explained why.’

He continued that Robson had redacted the ‘entire content’ of numerous emails he produced for ‘no plausible reason’, including over 50 emails between him and his mother and a further 20 to other family members.

‘Many of those redactions are clearly improper,’ Weitzman states.

The documents cite one email exchange dated February 16, 2016 between Robson and his mother Joy, under the subject line, ‘Security testimony’.

‘Robson describes a purported statement by a former security guard at Neverland implying inappropriate conduct by Defendants, and asks his mother what she thinks,’ the document states.

Eight minutes later Robson’s mother responds: ‘Wow. None of that is true…’

The paperwork continues: ‘The remainder of Ms Robson’s response is (conveniently) obscured in the version produced by her, and Ms Robson now (conveniently) claims she no longer has access to this email, making its production by Robson himself critical.’

The documents add that Robson failed to produce multiple emails from another conversation chain with his mother, entitled ‘Questions for Mom’.

Robson went into therapy after suffering two nervous breakdowns he says were triggered by sexual abuse at Neverland.

For years, he had maintained the megastar never touched him sexually or inappropriately, maintaining his story – even to his own mother – well after the singer’s death in 2009.

He was the star witness for the defense when Michael Jackson stood trial and Jackson was acquitted on child molestation charges in 2005.

This new information came to light after a judge in the lawsuit was told by the Michael Jackson Estate that Robson had ‘misrepresented’ the status of producing the documents he was legally obliged to hand over surrounding the book.

The estate only learned about the book project in October 2016.

The judge eventually ordered that all drafts, emails, attachments, and documents related to the book be produced by Robson, but an estate request to forensically examine the choreographer’s computer was denied.

Robson’s lawsuit, which was later joined by fellow accuser James Safechuck, was ultimately tossed out of court.

In Leaving Neverland Robson and Safechuck accuse the King Of Pop of sexual abuse at the Neverland ranch over several years.

Jackson bought the Sycamore Ranch after ‘falling in love’ with the place while filming Say Say Say with Paul McCartney.

A huge fan of Peter Pan, Jackson vowed to turn the home into a real Neverland.

The 2,800 acre estate – four times the size of Monaco – has 67,000 sycamore trees and features a sepia savannah which slopes up to a 3,000 feet peak that Jackson dubbed Mount Katherine – as homage to his mother.

In 2003 Jackson allowed British broadcaster Martin Bashir to film his daily life and interactions with children at Neverland.

In the interview he defended ‘sleeping with children’ as a natural part of his life.

However, two years later cancer survivor Gavin Arvizo accused him of abusing him, which lead to his child molestation trial in Santa Maria in 2005.

He was cleared on all counts, but never returned to Neverland.

https://abc14news.com/2020/03/14/wad...tell-all-book/

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">When people pretend to know your family but are really lying and toxic. I will never let you make shit up about my uncle and family like you did to <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/stanlee?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#stanlee</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/keyamorgan?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#keyamorgan</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/fraud?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#fraud</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/knowthetruth?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#knowthetruth</a> <a href="https://t.co/b8axuwCdDj">pic.twitter.com/b8axuwCdDj</a></p>&mdash; Brandi Jackson (@BJackson82) <a href="https://twitter.com/BJackson82/status/1233831300416454657?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 29, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just because my family members agree to take a picture doesn’t mean they are friends.</p>&mdash; Brandi Jackson (@BJackson82) <a href="https://twitter.com/BJackson82/status/1233836946805403648?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 29, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Some people truly need a life, it's unbelievable. Retard Diane Dimond back at it again on Twitter. She's harping on about how Jordan DID accurately describe his privates.

It's just pathetic. She's sick.

Some people truly need a life, it's unbelievable. Retard Diane Dimond back at it again on Twitter. She's harping on about how Jordan DID accurately describe his privates.

It's just pathetic. She's sick.
NO it did NOT match no matter what she say. FACT is the photos were NOT used nor ruled to come into court by the JUDGE who also has to see the photos (Circumstantial evidence) in order to rule if the photos can come into evidence to be used even if the the photos get cross examine and be proven to be not credible. This was not even done which was even more PROOF nothing matched. The STATE do not take photos for nothing when they match and then not used them. That is like saying WE have FINGERPRINTS that MATCH the Defendant but the state did not use those fingerprints in court. HUH? I think NOT. It will be used even if the fingerprints get struck down under cross examine. If anyone say they "matched' I do not care if it is Diane Diamond or whomever claim they know the photos match, THAT IS LIE and they are telling these lies for TV and media purposes and NOT for the facts of COURT OF LAW. If the photos would have matched in what was accused, those photos would have been used. Period. These photos were obtained LEGALLY. Also, Diane was FIRED from Courttv for LYING

Last edited:
NO it did NOT atch no matter what she say. FACT is they were NOT used nor ruled to be come into court by the JUDGE who also has to see the photos (Circumstantial evidence) was even more PROOF nothing matched. They do not take photos for nothing when they match. Period. She was FIRED from Courttv for LYING

Yeah, she's pathetic. And to think she owns tons of posters of him on her wall, clearly a "fan" but is also hell bent on ruining his image. She's insane.

Re: Wade Robson wanted to cash in on Michael Jackson sex abuse claims with tell-all book

Oh like the book he tried shopping a few years ago already? **** off.

I read somewhere that he was gonna make book about it. I don't know is that true or not. but from this article it probably was. I really hope not. LN was enough. we don't need anymore of this bullcrap.

Piece of shit needs to answer for his crimes, he should be behind bars.

His book is not gonna go anywhere and that b@$^@#% needs to get his brain bashed in. His lies are way too exposed.

Wade already looks like Fool. To bring a book will only keep showing he is full of it. I saw LAW and Order-Special Victim Unit- Episide: Valentine Day where this wife LIE about being rape and set up the lie. She was crying, changing stories, etc. That remind me of these Liars of Michael. They fit being like her. It was a show but true and it show how these schemers/conartists manipulate. And like all schemers, the Goal is $$$$$$$$$$$$

Wow. No comment except these men make me sick.

Last edited:
Back