Coreyography, book by Corey Feldman

"He was a guy who was so innocent, so kind of sheltered, you couldn't even swear around him. You couldn't talk about drugs, you couldn't talk about nude women, you couldn't talk about sex. You couldn't talk about anything, because he was a very religious man for much of the early stages of his life and career."

Sean Lennon, son of John and Yoko Lennon, said the same thing, when it came to Michael and nude women or at least Michael didn't approve of Sean Lennon looking at Playboy. The Bible truly is a protection from the perversions of this world. Michael believed that Sean Lennon should not be looking at nude women. When Michael Jackson moved into the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas, Michael was put into the Playboy suite. Michael went around draping all the nude women, to protect his children. This is how religious Michael was till the day he died. He knew you did not have to have sex thrown in your face, it did not need to get that perverted, it needed to be kept innocent, it is a wonderful thing, in appropriate way's!

Sean-on-the-left.jpg

What can a retired FBI agent, who worked with Tom Sneddon, possibly do to "refine his message"? Why contact him now that Corey came out with criticism about how authorities handled his allegations and the MJ case? Very suspicious.
Jim Clemente is now a screenwriter, among other things. I respect him as a profiler and a writer, but he has no business misleading the public by claiming that there was no way that Gavin Arvizo could have known about about Jordan Chandler's allegations, when they were leaked to the media back in 1993, Uncle RayRay wrote a book, and the Smoking Gun posted them all over again in the early 2000s. He also shouldn't be asserting that the jury ignored or "nullified" some of the evidence when the truth is that ignoring the inconsistencies in Gavin's story was the only way anyone could have convicted. I sense a bit of sheepishness in his delivery, as if he knows he is crossing ethical lines to continue to assert someone's guilt after it has been declared otherwise by a jury. From a cursory bit of Googling, it appears that Clemente's role in the 2005 case was to strategize with the Santa Barbara DA's office on ways to get Jordan Chandler to testify. Perhaps Clemente should have pondered further why he, as an accomplished profiler, failed to get inside Jordan's head.

It does give me pause that Clemente is a screenwriter, and he is a victim of sexual molestation himself, and is now trying to insert himself into this situation. The potential to subvert the message by tailoring it to his own viewpoint is considerable, especially because of his closeness to the 2005 case and obvious misapprehension of the facts.

Jim Clemente is now a screenwriter, among other things. I respect him as a profiler and a writer

I cannot respect him as a profiler when his profiling of Michael and his alleged "victims" is so obviously wrong, selective and biased. He seems to be the kind of guy to whom an allegation=guilt which attitute probably stems from the fact he's a survivor, but it's not a very good expert.

From a cursory bit of Googling, it appears that Clemente's role in the 2005 case was to strategize with the Santa Barbara DA's office on ways to get Jordan Chandler to testify.

That's interesting. If he really dealt with Jordan, that makes him look even more selective and biased. I mean if he dealt with Jordan then he should know about the back and forth between Ray Chandler and Michael's defense to try to get Ray on the stand and how Ray made up all kind of desperate excuses to get out of that. Or he should know about Jordan's attitude towards Michael at NYU where he went to Uni at the time. That many of his closest friends were fans of Michael and that he told people that he believed MJ was innocent of the Arvizo allegations.

It's very telling that strategies were needed to try to get Jordan testify somehow. Of course he was never going to testify. The Chandlers knew that if he did it would end ugly for them.

Last edited:
morinen;3924599 said:
Here are the MJ-related excerpts from the book:

Of course, I knew who Michael Jackson was even before the launch of MTV. Sort of. I had heard “Rock with You” and “Don’t Stop ’Til You Get Enough,” though at the time I hadn’t realized they were by the same person. Actually, I hadn’t even realized they were by a man. The Michael Jackson of the late 1970s, I didn’t really get. But the Michael Jackson I watched—mouth agape, standing stock-still in the middle of my grandparents’ living room—in May 1983, that was a guy I wanted to know more about.
Motown 25: Yesterday, Today, and Forever, the concert at which Jackson debuted his now legendary dance moves, is one of those iconic moments in history, like the moon landing or the day President Kennedy was shot; everyone knows exactly where they were when it happened. It is etched in my memory, indelibly printed on the film reel of my mind. That jheri curl! The glittery glove! The moonwalk! I had never seen anything like it. Even my grandfather, admittedly something of a racist (throughout my entire childhood, he referred to black people as schvartzes), was impressed. And that performance marked the birth of an infatuation for me just as it did for so many others. I immediately went out and bought the album; it was the first LP I purchased with my own money. Not long after that came the debut of “Thriller,” the greatest music video of all time. Fourteen minutes of pure magic directed by none other than the great John Landis.
The “Thriller” campaign, of course, was monstrous, and a then-burgeoning MTV was playing it round the clock. So every hour—on the hour—I would drop what I was doing and jump in front of the television. I studied that video until I had learned every beat, every breath, every bit of dialogue and, of course, every single second of that dance.
My mother had enrolled me in a dance class, briefly, back when I was seven. It was a tap class, a lot of “shuffle, heel” and “kick, ball, change.” I spent the majority of the time staring at the wall or looking at my feet. When I emerged, my mother took one look at me and shook her head. “God, you must be the most uncoordinated kid in the world,” she said. It was just like being made to sing “Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head” during all those auditions—I couldn’t carry a tune. Clearly, I wasn’t much of a dancer, either.
But there was something about watching Michael, the way he moved, so smooth, so fluid, as if sliding across the ice; I guess I sort of got the fever. Because suddenly, I could dance. Just like Michael Jackson. Not that I was prepared to show anybody (not yet at least). But locked in my room, practicing the moonwalk in front of the mirror, I felt good about myself. I had this newfound self-confidence. That’s part of the magic of Michael. Somehow, just by striking a pose, just hearing that opening drumbeat of “Billie Jean,” he made you feel better about yourself.
By the time I was finishing up Gremlins, in the winter of 1984, my love of Michael Jackson had turned into a full-blown obsession. Someone, I no longer remember who, bought me one of those glittery Michael Jackson gloves, a cheap little thing, a crappy little glove dipped in glue and covered in glitter. In the mid-eighties, they were everywhere, but I adored it. I used mine as a sort of change purse, twisting the top and sticking it through my belt, like an extra-sparkly version of a fanny pack. I bought all the fan magazines, spent hours staring at pictures of him performing, and decided—improbably—that we were destined to meet. I can’t really explain that. But I was eleven, and more than a little incorrigible.
One day I was working with Joe Dante, wrapping up a few days of ADR (also known as “automated dialogue replacement,” the process by which actors re-record bits of dialogue in order to improve sound quality, clarity, or, sometimes, to make minor alterations to the script). During every break in the recording session, I went on and on about Michael Jackson. I couldn’t shut up about him. Until Joe, exasperated, turned to me and said, “You know he came to the set one day?”
I stopped dead in my tracks. “What?”
“Yeah, yeah, he came and visited us.”
“He did?”
“Yeah, well, you know, he’s a friend of Steven’s, so he came down to check out the set. Spent the whole day with us. He came to my house, actually. Steven brought him over.”
“Did you get to see him DANCE?” I asked.
“Yeah, yeah, he moonwalked for us.”
I imagine Joe told me all this to, once and for all, shut me up. It had the opposite effect.
By the time I began work on The Goonies, about a year later, it was widely known that Steven Spielberg and Michael Jackson really were friends. (Jackson even performed the theme song for E.T., called “Someone in the Dark.”) I started to put two and two together: if Michael Jackson had visited the Gremlins set, why wouldn’t he come to see the Goonies? All I had to do was ask Steven. So I did. Every day. About 150 bagillion times. I pestered him for the entire three months we spent in Oregon, and every day we continued to shoot in L.A. I couldn’t help it. I was going to meet Michael Jackson if it killed me.

Not long after […], I was in the school trailer, working away with the other Goonies cast members, when we were interrupted by a sharp rap on the door. We had a delivery, a giant cardboard box addressed to all the kids in the cast. Inside were seven satin jackets, emblazoned with the words “The Jacksons Victory Tour.” I realized, right then, that my dreams were about to come true.
The Victory Tour was, not surprisingly, the biggest thing happening in music. I had been hounding Steven for tickets, as well as calling in to KIIS-FM hoping to win one of their daily giveaways, but a box of tour jackets from Michael Jackson was beyond even my wildest dreams. The tickets came soon after that, along with an invitation to meet Michael after the show. I believe there were sixteen passes in total; enough for the principle cast and one of each cast members’ parents, our two on-set tutors, and Mark Marshall, Steven’s assistant at the time. Mark was used to wrangling child actors, so it seemed only natural that he would lead us all on the trek to Dodger Stadium. It would be one of the last times all six Jackson brothers performed together; it was December 1984, the final stop of the six-month tour.
At that point, the only concert I had ever been to was to see Styx at the Forum, around the time “Mr. Roboto” started climbing the charts. The Victory Tour was something else entirely. You could feel the energy of the crowd pulse through you in waves—even from our seats all the way at the back of the stadium. We were in the nosebleed section, so high up that the Jacksons looked like ants on the stage. But it didn’t matter. I had dreamed of this moment. […]
The rest of the concert is mostly a blur to me now; what I remember most was how desperately I wanted it to be over. That’s when it would happen—that’s when I would meet Michael. But as the lights came on and the stadium started to empty out, there was a sudden change of plans: Michael would go back to his hotel. It was suggested that we would meet him there. As we filed back on the bus, however, word came that we were going home. This was not the plan. We were supposed to go to the show, then Michael and I would meet, and then we would become friends. What in the hell had happened?
Back at Warner Brothers on Monday morning, I wasted no time finding out. Who knew what Michael would be up to next? Maybe he would go off to tour another part of the world. Maybe he would go into seclusion to work on his next album. I was not going to let this chance slip through my fingers, so as soon as I got to set, I ran right up to Steven Spielberg.
“What happened? We didn’t get to meet Michael!”
“Yeah, I know. Sorry about that.”
“What? Why are you sorry?”
“Well, I didn’t think it was appropriate. Michael wanted to invite everyone back to his hotel room, but I told him no.”
I stared at him.
“I thought it would be a little overwhelming,” Steven continued. “All sixteen of you, stuffed into his hotel. He’s just finished a pretty major tour, you know. He’s probably pretty tired.”
I scoffed. Michael Jackson—I ridiculously assumed—did not get tired.
“Corey?” Steven said, obviously sensing my frustration. “I do have some good news.” He waited a moment, until I had picked my head up and looked him in the eye. “He’s going to come to set.”
“When?”
“Not sure yet. We’re looking at a day two weeks from now, but it’s not a hundred percent. Check back with me next week.”
I did check back with him the following week, and every day after that. But every time I asked, something unexpected had “come up” or Michael’s schedule had changed. I was afraid I had been duped, that maybe the meeting would never happen. I was constantly in a state of agitation, the excitement and anticipation rumbling below the surface, but I was afraid to get my hopes up. I had been disappointed so many times before.
Waiting for Michael to arrive was agony. I have no idea what I was supposed to have been studying in school that day; I certainly couldn’t concentrate. Mostly I just prayed that his schedule wouldn’t change again, that he wouldn’t back out at the last minute.
Whenever I had a break, I would run across the lot to Steven’s set, because it seemed like the most likely place for Michael to show up. I watched as Sean, Ke, Jeff, and Steven worked on a scene in one of the caves, positioned all the way at the back of stage 15. I was standing near the mouth of the cave, letting my imagination wander, when I suddenly felt a chill. My skin broke out in goose bumps. It was him. I could feel it. I turned around slowly and there, all the way at the other end of the stage, was Michael Jackson, walking directly toward me with his longtime head of security, Bill Bray.
It was like he had stepped right out of a music video—he had the black military jacket with the giant gold buttons, the glittery belt buckle, the penny loafers, and the exposed white socks. (Later, I would realize that I had also noticed his smell. Michael always doused himself in cologne; in those days it was Giorgio Beverly Hills. I hounded my grandmother until she took me to a fragrance store and I was able to take home a free sample.) I took off at a full sprint from my spot outside the cave—halfway there I managed to get my composure; I didn’t want his bodyguard to think I was about to bum rush him—until I was standing right at his feet. That’s when I realized I had no idea what to say. I was standing there, right under his nose, right in front of his face, and then I stuttered. “Um … excuse me? Are you Michael Jackson?”
He looked down at me from behind those giant Ray Ban aviators, tinted so dark you couldn’t see his eyeballs at all, and said, very quietly, in that famous falsetto, “Yeah, who are you?”
“I’m Corey Feldman,” I said. “I’m a Goonie.”
“Oh, hi, Corey. How ya doing?”
I felt a smile creep across my face, squeaked out another “Hi,” and then sort of scampered off so I could watch him more comfortably from afar. I had made the introduction, we had finally, officially, met, but I was too nervous to say much else. I hovered close, and watched as Michael said hello to Steven, as they gave each other a hug, as a production assistant sidled over and offered to get him something to drink.
“Apple juice,” he said. “I’d love some Apple juice, please.”
Huh. He didn’t ask for a Coke, or a water, or anything I would have considered a remotely adult sort of beverage. That’s interesting, I thought. He seemed—I don’t know—relatable.

All that afternoon, I was back and forth between stages, in and out of the school trailer. I couldn’t just follow Michael around; I still had responsibilities on set. Finally, I was summoned back to Steven’s stage, this time to film the scene where we match the skull key to a set of “triple stones” on the wall of the cave.
Someone had set up a director’s chair for Michael. After we finished blocking the scene, Steven went over and sat down next to him. As I stood in the cave, idly chatting with Sean and Jeff, I noticed that Steven and Michael were laughing, joking, and whispering to each other. Then, Michael was pointing directly at me. Suddenly, Steven was ushering me over.
“Did you have a different haircut in Gremlins?” he asked.
“Yeah?”
Steven turned to Michael. “Well, there you go. You were right.”
“I knew it!” Michael laughed. And then something incredible happened—Michael turned and spoke to me. “Corey, you were so great in that movie.”
“You saw it?”
“Oh, yeah. My brothers and I used to get out early from rehearsals for the Victory Tour so we could watch it over and over. We used to sneak in and sit in the back of the theater. That was my favorite movie that whole summer.”
“Are you serious?”
“Yeah! You were so good. I think you’re one of the best kid actors in the world. I think you’re the next Marlon Brando.”
The greatest entertainer in the world had just told me he thought I was good. I almost fainted.
Moments later I found myself posing for a picture—someone had arranged for the cast to take a group shot with Michael—and then I reluctantly went back to the school trailer. When I later returned to the set, he was gone.

The phone was ringing.
I had already brushed my teeth, put on my pajamas, and slid between the sheets on my bed when I heard it. I wondered if it could be him. Then I laughed. That was ridiculous. I lay down, tucked my arm behind my head, beneath the pillow, and closed my eyes. Then Boobie opened the door to my bedroom, throwing a wedge of light across the carpet. “Corey?” she whispered. “Michael Jackson is on the phone for you.”
I sat up. Oh my god, it was happening. I threw off my blankets and scrambled out of bed, down the hallway, past the kitchen, where my grandfather was finishing his cigarette, smoking it down to the filter. He flashed me a look. I knew this look. This look said, “You’ve got five minutes, kid.” I knew, too, that I had already broken the rules, stayed up way past my bedtime waiting for the phone to ring. I wouldn’t be able to get away with that forever, but there was no way this was going to be a five-minute phone call.

I never got to say good-bye that day, now more than one month earlier, when Michael visited the Goonies set. I felt like I didn’t have closure. Everyone around me, including Steven, was placating me, saying things like, “Don’t worry, he’ll be back,” or “I’m sure you’ll have another chance.” But I couldn’t understand why everyone was so cavalier. Did nobody realize this was, for most people, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity? It’s not like every day you walk down the street and bump into Michael Jackson. How, in their estimation, was this going to turn out fine? How was I supposed to “not worry?” It was terrible advice to give to a twelve-year-old.
I desperately wanted to see him again but, on some level, I had assumed that that was it. I had been given the chance to meet him, after all, to take a picture with him, to exchange a few words, to say hello. I did fulfill that goal. So I did the only thing there was to do. I went on with my life. We had recently transitioned from a five- to a six-day workweek. It was a hectic schedule for a kid. I was able to lose myself in the work.
One day I was finishing up lunch in the Warner Brothers commissary, which is divided into two distinct sections: the main, public room, where the food is served cafeteria-style, and the VIP dining room, which has reserved seating, a waitstaff, and a smartly dressed maître d’. Of course, we never ate on that side. That side was for the suits.
When I finished, I began making my way back to stage 16. Suddenly, I noticed a huge swirl of people milling around outside. Someone was standing, alone, in the middle. As I walked closer, I could just see the corner—the sleeve—of a white leather jacket, the coils of someone’s curly black hair. This, I immediately realized, was not just any hair, however. This was Jackson hair. That’s when I realized the person I was staring at was actually Michael’s big sister. I ran up alongside Mark Marshall, also making his way back from lunch.
“Is that La Toya?” I asked.
“Yeah. Didn’t I mention they were coming by today?”
They?
“She’s here with Michael.”
“He came back? What for?”
He looked down at me, a sly smile tugging at the corner of his lip. “Why, to see you, of course.” (This is just one example of the epic kindness of Mark Marshall; he was not above telling little white lies if it meant making a young kid’s day.)
“Nobody told me they were coming!” I called out, already running off, pushing my way through throngs of people until I had made my way to the middle. There was La Toya, and Michael, and Steven. Steven, with a wave of his hand, said, “Come on. Let’s show you guys some stuff.”
We had been working on the scene in the organ chamber, when Andy (Kerri Green) must play a series of chords to unlock a secret door. If she played a chord incorrectly, however, the floor beneath us would crumble, leaving us dangling in the air, holding on for dear life and, perhaps, plummeting to an untimely end. When you looked at the set from the outside it resembled a sort of funnel; wooden boards formed the cone, and the entire structure stood high above the ground.
Shooting this scene became the height of our do-your-own-stunts experience. Steven had been positioned below us, his camera angled straight up, while we stood on a ledge above him, tethered to the organ by heavy cables and a harness fastened underneath our clothes. When the floor fell out, we were supposed to cling to the walls of the cave and try not to fall into the abyss. This was actually sort of terrifying. If you looked down, you could see Steven, his crew, and a sea of expensive lighting equipment. Not exactly a soft landing if one of those cables were to snap.
This was all terribly fascinating to Michael, who started asking if he could walk up the exterior stairs and stand inside the moveable set. The special effects team sort of stared at each other—this was not exactly something the production was insured for. What would happen if Michael Jackson fell and seriously injured himself? The kids, however, immediately started begging, and eventually Steven decided it would be fine.
I positioned myself right next to Michael, told him I’d help him navigate through safely, that he just had to “follow me.” Once I saw that it was working, that he was comfortable chatting, I realized now was the time. I summoned every bit of strength in my preteen body, took a breath, and said, “You know, I was really sad last time you left. I thought I would never see you again.”
“You should have known I was going to come back,” he said. “Of course I would come back and visit you guys.”
“Well, right … but…” I thought of all those pictures I had seen of Michael with kids like Emmanuel Lewis. I wanted to be one of those kids. “I don’t know why,” I said, “but I feel like we’re supposed to be friends. I know you’re friends with kids … Do you think that, if I gave you my phone number, maybe you could call me sometime?”
“Sure.”
Well, that was easy. “Really?” I asked, making sure I’d heard him right.
“Sure, yeah. No problem.”
I was emboldened. “So, if I give you my number, you promise you’ll call me?”
“I promise.”
“When?” I asked.
“I’ll call you tonight.”

By the time I got back to my grandparents’ house, I was wired, bouncing around the house, drunk with anticipation. But when I told my grandmother that Michael Jackson was going to call me, she gave me a quizzical look.
“Don’t you think he has better things to do with his time?”
She had a point. Still, I sat by that phone for hours. I refused to come to the dinner table. I refused to move out of the living room. I was going to wait all night for that phone to ring, or at least until 11:00 P.M., when my grandparents finally forced me to go to bed. As I trudged down the hallway to my room, my grandmother laid her hand on my shoulder. “He’s a very busy man, Corey. You can’t expect him to just drop everything, you know.”
I did know. Which is why, when he finally called, I nearly passed out.
We talked for two-and-a-half hours, until a little after one in the morning. What I remember most is that it was like talking to another kid. He did speak a little about Paul McCartney, and though I loved “Say, Say, Say,” that was really the extent of my Beatles knowledge. Then he told me that McCartney had written another song for him, back in the late 1970s.
“It’s called ‘Girlfriend,’” he said. “Do you know it?”
“Uh, I’m not sure.” I didn’t know it, but I wasn’t about to tell him that. “How does it go?”
Then he sang the hook for me. My God, I thought, Michael Jackson is singing to me on the phone.
When the conversation ended, around the time I could no longer hold my eyes open, I asked him if we would stay friends.
“Of course we’re going to stay friends,” he said.
“Are you sure?”
“Yes.”
“How do you know?”
“Because I have your phone number now. I just added you to my little black book.”
That’s something that sticks out in my mind, too.

Befriending an already legendary entertainer was improbable enough. Staying in contact with him was a whole other matter. These were the days before cell phones and the Internet, after all, and Michael was a person who traveled the world, lived in a sort of self-imposed (if also necessary) bubble, and was something of a paranoid. He had his phone number changed every few months.
The first time I figured this out was when I called him and got an automated recording telling me the number I had dialed had been disconnected. That’s it! I thought. We’re never going to talk again! Eventually he explained this was just a matter of course.
“No, silly. I’m not changing my number because of you,“ he said. But I soon learned that when Michael changed his number, he changed all of his numbers.
At the time he was living at Hayvenhurst, the Jackson family compound in Encino, which by then had been outfitted with a recording studio, production facilities, and multiple offices, including space for his personal assistant. All of these “departments” had their own private telephone lines, but the numbers themselves were sequential. So, if Michael’s private number was, say, 788-8234, it stood to reason that the other numbers—to the main house, to the recording studio, to his production offices, and to the security gate—would be 788-8235; 8236; 8237; and so on. If I hadn’t yet been given his new private line, I could usually figure it out. I’d just punch the numbers on the keypad—each time someone would answer “MJJ Productions” or sometimes just “MJJ”—until I found the one that rang in his bedroom.
The thing about Michael is that, once you were in, he was just like anyone else. He didn’t have his personal assistant answer his private line. He didn’t have some sort of elaborate screening process. What he had was a great sense of humor.
Michael had many voices. One of his favorites was an imitation of what sounded like an uptight, conservative Caucasian; not unlike the way comedian Dave Chappelle sounds when, during some of stand-up routines, he pretends to be white. Sometimes Michael answered the phone that way. If you didn’t know this game and you asked to speak to Michael, he might say, “There’s no Michael Jackson here. I don’t know what you’re talking about, mister.” But for those on the inside, you’d recognize this voice and introduce yourself accordingly. Then he would immediately switch back into that familiar, high-pitched falsetto. “Oh, hi, Corey,” he’d croon. “How are you?” I figured it was a clever way to avoid talking to people he didn’t want to.
Sometimes he would answer the phone but he wouldn’t say anything at all. You could hear the receiver pick up, and you’d call out, “Hello? Hello, Michael? Are you there?” but there would be no one at the other end of the line. This used to drive me nuts. Usually, after quite a long pause, he would eventually start talking. But sometimes that silence would drag on for, literally, ten or fifteen straight minutes. Most people, of course, would have hung up the phone. Not a tenacious twelve-year-old.
Occasionally, I would hear this strange tapping, as though someone were banging the receiver against some hard surface. When I finally asked him about it, he told me it was probably Bubbles. “If he gets out of his cage, he sometimes tries to answer the phone.” This, however, didn’t sit right with me. I felt like he was toying with me, and I didn’t appreciate it. It made me wonder who the real Michael might be, behind those dark glasses and all the glitter.
By the time production of The Goonies was drawing to a close, Michael and I were speaking regularly, about once every two weeks. Around that time, I decided that I wanted to invite him back to the set, this time as my personal guest. “There’s so much more for you to see,” I told him. “You still haven’t been through the full adventure.”
“What do you mean?”
“I want to take you on a private tour. Show you inside the pirate ship, all of the secret places. I want to show you how everything works.” I also wanted to show him my dressing room. I guess, when you’re a kid and you have a friend over, you can’t wait to show him or her your room. My dressing room at Warner Brothers was a close second to that.
There was a long silence. I started to get nervous. Had I overstepped? Had I said something I shouldn’t have? Finally, he spoke.
“What should I wear?”
It would be years before I realized that part of Michael’s magic, part of the reason he was such a genius performer, was that he was always, always on. Between the glasses and the costumes and the sparkles, even the way he smelled, he was completely devoted to his craft. He was never out of character. He was never not “Michael Jackson.” It wasn’t until later that I started really paying attention to those details. It’s sort of natural to want to emulate your idol. Everything he did would become a mold for me to try and fit into. But back then, I just didn’t get it. I thought it would be cool to see him in normal clothes.
“Don’t you have just jeans and a T-shirt?” I asked him.
“Oh, sure, I’ve got that,” he said.
The plan was for him to visit on a Saturday, when things on a Hollywood lot aren’t quite so hectic as usual. I took it upon myself to make all the arrangements; I informed Steven’s office at Amblin of Michael’s impending visit. I spoke with Richard Donner. I made sure there was a drive-on pass waiting for him at the main Warner Brothers gate. But when he showed up, in a black Mercedes with heavily tinted windows, he had on the whole getup—the black penny loafers, white socks, black pants, and some ridiculous jacket with all the rhinestones and sparkle. His hair was perfectly curled, his sunglasses were in place.
“What happened to the jeans?” I asked him.
He looked down at his pants. “These are jeans.”
“Oh,” I said, skeptical. “Is it okay if they get dirty?”
“Sure!”
That’s around the time I noticed he had brought along Emmanuel Lewis. Everything seemed to be working just as I had planned—I was being introduced to his other underage friends. I was becoming, finally, a part of Michael Jackson’s inner circle.
Michael Jackson and I had been friends for nearly a year when he called me up, shortly after filming on Stand by Me wrapped, to invite me to a party at his home. I had never actually been to Hayvenhurst, the sprawling mock-Tudor mansion Joe Jackson purchased for his family in the early 1970s, but stories about the compound were already the stuff of legend: Michael bought his father out of the house in the early ’80s, and immediately staged a two-year-long renovation, adding a thirty-two-seat theater, a Japanese koi pond, a zoo, a Disney-style candy shop, and—as reporters so often love to point out—a “six-foot-tall Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs diorama.” (To my dismay, the Pirates of the Caribbean did not live in a subterranean lair beneath the backyard—that turned out to be just a rumor.) Still, Hayvenhurst was, in many ways, Michael’s first attempt at creating his Neverland. But when he called to invite me to the party, I had yet to see the place with my own eyes.
The estate was crawling with kids—I believe Sean Astin and Ke Huy Quan were there (I may have even invited them)—as well as other random people in some way affiliated with the Jackson family. I was introduced to Dr. Steven Hoefflin, Michael’s plastic surgeon, who was there moonlighting as a magician, and Steven’s son, Jeff, who would one day become my plastic surgeon. (He had a cameo in the second season of The Two Coreys, when I had liposuction performed on my abdomen.) Elizabeth Taylor, however, turned out to be a no-show.
As for Michael, he was busy balancing atop a unicycle, dressed in some kind of antique vaudevillian ensemble.
Beyond the living room was a first-floor game room; there was a spiral staircase in the corner, and an exterior staircase that ascended to a balcony. It’s the exterior staircase that Michael took on his way back down to the party, entering the game room from the backyard patio. (He was always appearing and disappearing, and he was always, perpetually late. He loved making an entrance. Sometimes one just wasn’t enough.) I noticed then that his hair was longer than usual; he had already started experimenting with new looks for the Bad album.
“Corey!” he said when he saw me. “Have you met the magician?”
I started to indicate that I had, in fact, met the doctor, when I realized that Michael was gesturing now to someone else, apparently a second magician. Later, I would discover that there were actually three different magicians at the party.
“I’d like you to meet Majestik Magnificent Magician Extraordinaire,” he said, holding a hand out to his friend. “Majestik, this is Corey Feldman. He’s a Goonie.”
Majestik chuckled.
In recent years, Majestik has spent a fair amount of time in the public eye, in particular after Michael’s death in 2009 and during the subsequent trial of Dr. Conrad Murray. He often appears alongside Joe at events and interviews and sometimes even speaks on the family’s behalf. The true nature of his relationship to the Jacksons, however, is something of a mystery. I’ve often wondered if he’s actually a blood relative. All I know for sure is that he’s been around for decades, intertwined among the Jacksons for as long as I can remember.
As the party dragged on, I was free to wander through a number of rooms on the ground floor. That’s when I happened upon piles and piles of boxes, all labeled “Jackson Victory Tour,” stacked up in a room down the hall. I couldn’t help but look inside. I pulled out a rhinestone glove and put it on.
“You like it?” Michael asked as he came around a corner and walked farther into the room.
Michael had many, many different sequined gloves—he’d been wearing them for years. Some were blue, or red, or covered with rhinestone netting, but this one was a white glove emblazoned with tiny Swarovski crystals. I couldn’t believe it—I was wearing a piece of history on my hand.
Michael, however, was disarmingly casual about the whole thing. To him, these items weren’t historical artifacts, they were just pieces of his wardrobe. If you admired a pair of his famous Ray-Bans, he might pluck them from his head and give them to you, to keep. Or, if you asked about the letterman jacket he wore in “Thriller,” next thing you know, you’d be trying it on. The jacket, after all, was just hanging there in his closet. The Hayvenhurst party was the last time I saw Michael for a matter of months.

More to come...

Thank you!

I cannot respect him as a profiler when his profiling of Michael and his alleged "victims" is so obviously wrong, selective and biased. He seems to be the kind of guy to whom an allegation=guilt which attitute probably stems from the fact he's a survivor, but it's not a very good expert.
The one Criminal Minds episode I'd have him rewatch is "Profiler, Profiled."

Jim Clemente ?@JimClemente 31 Oct
@Corey_Feldman We should talk. I'm a retired FBI Profiler/Child Sex Crimes Expert and Survivor and I can help you refine your message!
Retweeted by Corey Feldman

EXCUSE ME?! o_O WOW... how creepy! Here is Corey saying MJ never did anything to him...again! Now here comes one of Sneddon's people trying to reach out to Corey! They be damned having the TRUTH of MJS innocence out there, that is so obvious! No wonder they keep such a close relationship with the Arvios's and kept a close eye on Jordan Chandler for yrs! Sick bastards! :angry:

Some fans have contacted Corey to warn him about this guy.

Yes, he's in league with Sneddon and a total creep. His interest and focus is on MJ. He needs to stay the hell away from Corey and from everyone to do with MJ. I'm disgusted by how brazenly shameless these people are. If they cared about real abuse and victims they wouldn't need to do this, it's scary and disturbing.

Thank you. Its a good thing that Corey has been warned about this guy, he gives me the creeps:bugeyed
I think he wants to attach his name in high profile case and wants attention, why else he would go after dead man. Interesting that in the video I posted earlier, he described that both Jordan and Cavin described what happened nearly identically without them talking to each other. You would think that Fbi man would be clever enough to find out that both of those families used the same lawyer, so there is a connection.

I noticed that Wade R ally is posting to Corey and Obee too. Where the hell these creeps are coming out, they are like rats - follow the dirt :angry:

Last edited:
Thank you. Its a good thing that Corey has been warned about this guy, he gives me the creeps:bugeyed
I think he wants to attach his name in high profile case and wants attention, why else he would go after dead man. Interesting that in the video I posted earlier, he described that both Jordan and Cavin described what happened nearly identically without them talking to each other. You would think that Fbi man would be clever enough to find out that both of those families used the same lawyer, so there is a connection.

It's not like they could not read Jordan's declaration or the Gardner interview with Jordan which were leaked on the Internet right after the Bashir interview. Plus their connection with Larry Feldman, like you said. I never understood why prosecutors felt it was a good argument to say Gavin's story was almost identical to Jordan's. It would only prove the Arvizos modelled their allegations after Jordan, nothing more. It's not like those details weren't public knowledge at the time (thanks to the leaking of those documents). And it's not even THAT similar, BTW. Jordan's story did not include alcohol and porn magazines. Gavin's included those because they found that stuff as they rummaged through Michael's stuff at NL in his absence. The only "similarity" is that none of them claimed penetration - which is for obvious reasons (it could be medically checked).

This is why I said the guy is highly selective therefore not a good profiler at all. He first makes up his mind about someone being guilty and THEN tries to fit things into that agenda, by twisting, ommitting and making up things.

Last edited:
The part from the book was a lovely read. I really could "hear" Michael talk.

Good that Corey has been warned about the FBI guy. Let's hope Corey stays by the truth concerning MJ and doesn't let "convert" himself.

qbee said:
While he states Michael never abused him. I don't think that is anything to applaud Corey for .. its just the truth. he can't say anything other.
Well depressingly, yes he could have done, others have. I know he's whined about mj in the past but I think his book has been great vindication for mj (thanks morinen for copying the mj bits) and it seems he had a really tough childhood and has been damaged by it.

Great to have some exposure of the real motivation behind the santa barbara sheriff department's obsession with mj in 93.
The audiotapes have long since been leaked to the press - I clearly stated that Michael never touched me, never acted in any way inappropriate. What's incredible about them, however, is that I admitted I had been molested; I even named my abuser. The seargeant peppering me with qustions, Deborah Linden, breezed right past that. She didn't seem the least bit interested.

Do you think that, if I gave you my phone number, maybe you could call me sometime?”
“Sure.”
Well, that was easy. “Really?” I asked, making sure I’d heard him right.
“Sure, yeah. No problem.”
I was emboldened. “So, if I give you my number, you promise you’ll call me?”
“I promise.”
“When?” I asked.
“I’ll call you tonight.”
It's interesting that unlike the ddimond version of mj carefully selecting his 'victims' and being the instigator of these relationships with chidren, it seems that it's the children/parents who are the ones who foist themselves on mj. Same with jordie in the cardealership office, where the mother and stepfather forced their phone number on mj and with the robson family, who were the ones trying to get in contact with mj when they visited the usa and again with the arvizos continually calling mj. Rather than mj choosing these families, it was more them choosing mj.

knowle;3921355 said:
I don't know who Corey Feldman is, never heard of him, as I don't live in America. But why would MJ have to apologise to him.
He's probably referring to the incident in new york. According to corey, mj left him to die in new york on 9/11 by not offering him a ride out of the city on a bus he had hired. To be fair to mj, he probably thought that if corey was that desperate to avoid certain death he would have just caught another bus.

Last edited:
Gavin told the police "it's not like Jordan stopped him" or something, which reflected the fact that he knew full well who Jordan was.

Not just Feldman, but Dr Katz too. The whole thing is ridiculous. They knew full well by February 1993 everything about the prior case.

Did you guys see how MJ called Corey the Next Marlon Brando????? MJ prophesizing to children once again. A deranged mad man and a threat to children everywhere, clearly.

Corey Feldman, in 2001, was being a bit pretentious, when he uses the word's "threatened my life," in regards to Michael Jackson.

"What happened next was basically, the way I perceived it, is that he threatened my life."
Jackson refused to transport Feldman out of New York on his tour bus the following day (11SEP01), after terrorist planes had hit the twin towers of the World Trade Center.

Since Corey Feldman had the means to transport himself out of New York City, why would he be that upset at Michael Jackson. So Corey Feldman decides to retaliate and implicate Michael Jackson a few year's later and misconstrue events during their friendship, before 2001.

It is nice that Mr. Feldman is clarifying his relationship with Michael, it is still sad that while Michael was alive that Mr. Feldman sided with the devil, Martin Bashir. Man...sometimes you wonder about people's idea's about certain events in their life!

_40831623_feldmanbashir_203.jpg

http://www.contactmusic.com/news-article/feldman-jackson-threatened-my-life

The rest form Corey's book about MJ:

“Your butt is mine.”
           “Hello?” I gripped the phone receiver tighter against my ear.
           “Corey, it’s Michael. Your butt is mine.”
           “What? What are you talking about?”
           “Gonna make it right.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <i>“What?”</i>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “Do you like those words? They’re the lyrics to my new song. It’s called &lsquo;Bad.’”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Michael and I hadn’t spoken in a few months, but his timing proved to be somewhat prophetic. Once filming on <i>The Lost Boys</i> resumed in L.A., bad is what I was gonna be.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;*&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;*

I hadn’t seen Michael in months, but we finally made plans to get together. He picked me up in his Mercedes&mdash;Bill Bray, his longtime security chief, was driving&mdash;Michael and I sat in the back. He was location scouting in preparation to shoot the video for “Smooth Criminal”; we were headed to 20th Century Fox to check out one of the sets for <i>The Two Jakes,</i> the sequel to <i>Chinatown</i>. He thought he might get inspired, since what he wanted for <i>Smooth Criminal</i> was a 1930s gangster-era vibe.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Being friends with Michael had its difficulties&mdash;either no one believed me (at least no one outside the entertainment industry; the kids I knew from school tended to be rather skeptical), or everyone wanted me to arrange an introduction. On that day, I had brought with me a little tape recorder. I put it in the pocket of my parachute pants.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “What is that?” he asked as I climbed in the car.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “What?”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “It looks like you have a brick in your pocket.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “Oh!” I had already almost forgotten it was there. “It’s a tape recorder. I was wondering if I could record some of our conversation today, just to have it? You know, just to keep?”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “Sure,” he said, without a second thought, without a care in the world about being recorded. During the hour-long drive from Encino, talk shifted from the abuse I had suffered at school and at home, to the abuse he went through with his parents (at nearly thirty years old, he was still absolutely terrified of his father), to, suddenly, matters of business. He started grilling me about my management, about things I had never even thought of, let alone knew anything about. Did I have a lawyer? An agent? A business manager? Who was my accountant? What kind of instructions did I give him? What kind of percentage were these people taking from me? Where was my money invested? Did I have a portfolio? I remember laughing; I thought it was funny, like he had forgotten that I was still just a kid. What the hell did I know about business managers and portfolios? I wish I had thought a little more about what and why he was asking.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; At some point, conversation shifted to a discussion of his upcoming sixteen-month, fifteen-country world tour, which would launch the following summer. “After the tour, I’m done,” he said.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “What do you mean?”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “I’m changing everything. I’m going to have a whole new look. No more glove. No more hat.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “What do you mean no more glove?” I asked. “You can’t get rid of the glove!”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “I have to, Corey. I can’t keep doing the same thing forever. You have to keep changing and evolving. That’s the magic of what we do. You can’t be predictable. The second your fans think they know what they can expect from you, you become uninteresting. You have to keep moving forward.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “That makes sense,” I said, playing with the tape recorder in my lap. “You still have to wear the glove, though. At least wear it when you sing &lsquo;Billie Jean.’”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “You think?”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “If you don’t wear the glove for &lsquo;Billie Jean,’ your fans are going to be disappointed. <i>I’ll</i> be disappointed. You have to at least wear it for that one song.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; He thought about that for a while. “Okay, what I’ll do is, I’ll do all the other songs. Then at the end, I’ll pull out the glove, and everyone will know what’s coming.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “They sure will.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “Okay, I’ll do the glove and the hat, but only when I sing &lsquo;Billie Jean.’”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;*&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;*

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <b>Michael Jackson’s world, </b>crazy as it sounds, had become my happy place. He was adamantly against drugs and alcohol, he was extremely straightlaced; I couldn’t even swear around him. Being with Michael brought me back to my innocence. When I was with Michael, it was like being ten years old again.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “Let’s do something fun,” he said. We were sitting in the dining room at Hayvenhurst. We had just finished dinner. It was a rare night, since no one else was home. “Do you have any ideas?”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “You tell me,” I said. “It’s your house.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “Should we go to Disneyland?”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I looked out the window. It was dark outside, already after seven o’clock. “Don’t we need all your security?”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “Let’s not tell anyone that we’re going. It’ll just be you and me.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; We jumped in his Mercedes and took off for Westwood, to a high-rise apartment building on Wilshire. “We’ll just stop in for some disguises,” he said, pulling the car into an underground garage. I didn’t even know Michael <i>had</i> an apartment. We took a private service elevator to the penthouse, walked inside, and I realized the place was empty. There were a desk and a chair in the middle of the room, a small dining table in the corner, but that was it. The closet, however, was full. He picked his way through wigs, mustaches, clown makeup, fake noses, hats. Sometimes he would put on these eccentric costumes and attempt to go out in public and blend in with everyday people. As he continued rifling through his closet, I started to look around.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; He had a full-length mirror hung on the wall; scrawled on the mirror, in crayon, was a list&mdash;song titles, tracks he was considering for his upcoming album. At the bottom he had written: “Does this equal 100 million?”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Michael was fairly obsessed with the notion that <i>Bad</i> needed to outsell <i>Thriller,</i> even though many in the business would have explained that that was an impossible task. (More than thirty years after its initial release, <i>Thriller</i> remains the bestselling album of all time.) Next to the mirror&mdash;all over the walls&mdash;were Post-it notes, self-affirmations. I couldn’t believe even the King of Pop sometimes struggled with self-doubt.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I pulled my hair into a ponytail and donned a fake mustache and a pair of aviators, while Michael put on a fake nose, sunglasses, and a giant afro, and we strolled into Disneyland like two regular guys. (Though Michael was still wearing his trademark penny loafers, white socks, and white V-neck shirt peeking out from his red button-down. I don’t know how we made it through unnoticed.) We wandered through gift shops, all throughout the park, until we ended up at Videopolis, a five-thousand-square-foot outdoor dance club for teens. There we were, Michael Jackson and Corey Feldman, in the mid-eighties, standing amid a thousand oblivious teens. A Madonna song was playing. I told Michael I wanted to dance.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “Are you crazy?”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “Oh, come on,” I said. “It’ll be fine.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “Do you realize what would happen if they find out we’re here?”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “Well, don’t do the whole Michael Jackson routine,” I told him. “Just dance like a normal person.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “Corey.” He raised an eyebrow, and I realized he had a point.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; We stayed at Videopolis, tucked out of the crowd, near the back, until the park closed down sometime around midnight. Only Michael didn’t feel like making the long drive back to Encino. We decided instead to stay the night at the Disneyland Hotel, but when we approached the desk, the attendant told us they didn’t have any available rooms.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “I would really appreciate it if you could help us out,” Michael said. He was kind and casual, not at all egotistical or demanding, as one might have expected from someone so famous.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “I’m sorry, sir. We’re completely booked.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Michael looked over at me and sighed. “I didn’t want to have to do this.” Then he reached for his wallet and pulled out a California driver’s license and an American Express card printed with the words “Disneyland” and “Michael Jackson” in giant gold letters. He set them both on the desk. I thought the hotel attendant might choke to death; his eyes popped right out of his head.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “Uh, I’m sorry, sir,” he said, fumbling around with some papers. “Uh, just one moment. Let me see what I can do.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I don’t know if they threw some poor people out in the middle of the night or what, but a few minutes later we were directed to a small room on the second floor, roughly the size of a shoebox. You would think Michael Jackson would have insisted on something more grand, an elaborate, multiroom suite maybe, but he wasn’t at all bothered by the casual accommodations; he was just happy to have a room. When he realized, however, that there was only one bed, he immediately picked up the phone.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “We’re gonna need a cot.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; He insisted that I take the bed.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <b>I had spent </b>the night at Hayvenhurst before, but I was usually ushered out early the next morning. So I was surprised when Michael woke up, looking perfectly put together, like he hadn’t slept at all, and said, “What do you want to do today? Let’s have another adventure.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Unfortunately, I had to go home.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “My dad’s got me doing these side jobs, just to bring in some income,” I said. “I have to film a game show today.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Michael looked at me strangely. “What kind of game show?”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “<i>Hollywood Squares.</i>“
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “Corey! No! You can’t do that. That’s a huge mistake!”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “What do you mean?” I asked.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “Shows like that are for people at the end of their careers. They’re for people who don’t have anything else going on. You’re at the beginning of your career. You need to be focused on serious, important projects. Please don’t do that show.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I had to admit, he made sense. “But it’s not up to me,” I said. “It’s up to my dad. My dad is my manager now.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “You have to talk to him.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “Well, maybe if <i>you</i> talked to him, my dad would listen.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “All right,” Michael said. “Call him up.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; That’s how Michael Jackson ended up giving my father career advice. I was floored, however, when my father didn’t take it. He explained that he had already committed me to an appearance. “I made a commitment that my son would be there, so he’s going to be.” I could hear him, his voice crackling over the static-filled phone.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Michael handed me the receiver with a look that meant, Well, I tried.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; He dropped me off at the apartment, and I did the game show as planned. It was the last time I spent any quality time with Michael Jackson. I would still see him, of course, many more times over the next several years, but we never shared another night like that, hanging out, having fun, just the two of us.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <b>Nearly a decade </b>earlier, when I first heard that Michael Jackson had been accused of child molestation, I almost laughed&mdash;it seemed so ridiculous. Then I got a call from the LAPD; a sergeant and a detective wanted to talk to me about my friendship with him.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The audiotapes have long since been leaked to the press&mdash;I clearly stated that Michael never touched me, never acted in any way inappropriate. What’s incredible about them, however, is that I admitted that I <i>had</i> been molested; I even named my abuser. The sergeant peppering me with questions, Deborah Linden, breezed right past that. She didn’t seem the least bit interested.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Over the next several weeks, I made a few informal comments to the press and declared that Michael was innocent of the charges. (I was still living in Encino at the time; the paparazzi often made the two-minute drive to my house once they’d grown tired of staking out Hayvenhurst.) Michael was appreciative that I had spoken out on his behalf, and as a thank-you&mdash;several months after he settled the case out of court&mdash;he invited me up to Neverland Ranch.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I took Corey Haim with me, since he had never actually had an opportunity to meet Michael face-to-face. We rode go-karts. We giggled as Michael told us stories about Madonna, his date to the 1991 Academy Awards. (I think she intended to make a man out of him, but Michael wasn’t ready for all that.) We ordered movies to watch in his theater. Together, the three of us screened <i>Dream a Little Dream</i>.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; But I didn’t see much of Michael in the years after that. He called once when I was in the hospital, still seeking treatment for my as-yet-undiagnosed kidney stones. I called his camp in 1995, after word came that he had collapsed&mdash;from “exhaustion”&mdash;in New York a few days before he was due to film an HBO special, <i>One Night Only,</i> at the Beacon Theater. It was obvious even then that his physical health, perhaps even his mental health, was deteriorating. Still, I wanted to see him. So when I was invited to attend the celebratory concerts in honor of the thirtieth anniversary of his solo career, I leaped at the chance. The Jackson camp secured my tickets, while I proceeded to make travel arrangements for Susie and me to fly to New York. I had us booked at the Millennium Hotel, adjacent to the World Trade Center, until Majestik convinced us that we should stay with him, nearer the family, uptown.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The first of the two performances, held at Madison Square Garden, was the evening of September seventh. Susie and I arrived early, walked the red carpet, and took our seats in the stadium&mdash;the whole thing was great fun; Whitney Houston, Slash, ‘N Sync, and Destiny’s Child were all part of the star-studded event, but Michael’s performance was lacking. He seemed out of it, not quite present, like he wasn’t even enjoying the occasion. That was odd; Michael loved to perform. I was having trouble reconciling the man on stage with the man I had grown up idolizing.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; When the concert ended, sometime around eleven o’clock that night, Susie and I hopped in a car with some of the family and rode as part of a lengthy caravan through the city streets. Michael was hosting an elaborate “Champagne and Caviar Dinner” at the renowned Central Park restaurant, Tavern on the Green. The whole place was a who’s-who of Hollywood and the music industry; everyone from Gloria Estefan to Elizabeth Taylor to Marlon Brando was there. At some point, Sean Lennon offered to take a photo of Susie, Michael, and me. It would be the last photo he and I would ever take together.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; We spoke briefly about spending a little alone time together that weekend. Of course, Michael had a jam-packed schedule, so we decided it would be most convenient to meet at Madison Square Garden again, on Monday afternoon, a few hours before the start of the second concert. Susie and I said good night and headed back to the hotel. Everything got really weird after that.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Susie and I were supposed to pick up our passes and credentials at the VIP Entrance, but when we arrived on the afternoon of the tenth, there weren’t any passes to be had. I had been to a number of Michael’s events before; they were always impeccably organized and usually ran smooth as silk. Something about this felt mighty different. After milling around outside for a while, I ended up getting separated from Susie, led down two elevators and several dimly lit hallways, and shoved into a tiny dressing room. I must have waited in there for an hour. Each time I poked my head out, to inquire about my girlfriend, or about when Michael might be showing up, two burly security guards would direct me, brusquely, back inside. “Just wait right here, sir,” they kept saying. “Please stay inside the room.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I felt like I was being held hostage. It wasn’t even clear if Michael was expecting to see me or not. Finally, he showed up and walked, alone, into the room.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “I need to talk to you about something.” He was all dressed up in his concert attire, and he seemed jittery. Nervous, even. “You know I love you, right? You know I want to believe what they’re telling me isn’t true?”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “What who’s telling you?” I asked. “About what?”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “Please promise me you’re not going to write this book.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “What book?”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “They’re telling me you’re writing a book about me, and you’re planning to say all these terrible things.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; It’s true that I had had offers before, had even toyed with the idea of writing a memoir about my life, but I had never actually moved forward, never gotten anything off the ground. Regardless, why would I write a book <i>about</i> Michael Jackson? Stranger still, why would I write “terrible things” about him? Michael and I were <i>friends</i>; we had never before had anything even resembling a fight. Which is what I told him, as we stood next to each other in that small dressing room.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “Okay, I want to believe you,” he said. “I really do. But you’re going to have to talk to my mother.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; We walked out of the dressing room and he sort of shoved me in Katherine’s direction; she had apparently been standing outside the dressing room, in the hallway. I turned to speak to him, to ask him, again, what was really going on, but a crowd of security guards enclosed around him. With that, he was gone.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Katherine gave me a hug and told me not to worry; she didn’t seem to share Michael’s concerns, and mumbled something about people trying to take advantage of him, that it was difficult to know whom to trust. But I soon discovered that there weren’t any passes or credentials available for Susie or me; it was obvious that we were no longer welcome backstage. So, instead of attending the concert, we wandered out into the night. I let our tickets fall from my hands, landing in a muddy puddle on the street. I couldn’t explain what had just happened, I wanted to get the hell out of town.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The next morning was September 11.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I had actually called a bellhop to come and collect our luggage; Susie and I were preparing to take a cab to JFK. That was moments before the first plane hit. After that, everything just sort of stopped&mdash;until Majestik rushed in and suggested we meet up with the family. “If anyone’s going to make it out of New York, it’s the Jacksons.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Like it did for so many, many people, the day dissolved into a blur of fear, panic, terror, and sadness. We spent most of the morning schlepping our luggage over to the Plaza hotel, where a large portion of the Jackson family was staying. (Joe and Katherine were at a different hotel down the street; Janet and Michael were at a third hotel around the corner.) Jermaine spent most of his time on the phone, speaking to someone about maybe renting a bus. And at 4:00 P.M., after hours of sitting around in a state of shock, we were boarding.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; As I climbed aboard and got Susie settled in one of the seats, I saw Majestik shoot me an odd look. Then, Randy appeared behind me, and said he needed to have a word. I followed him and Jermaine back off the bus, to the sidewalk.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “I’m afraid you can’t come with us,” Randy said.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “What are you talking about?”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; “I don’t know what happened between you and Michael, but he doesn’t want you on that bus.”
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I couldn’t understand it. First, the strange confrontation about a book that didn’t exist; now, I was being kicked off what was literally the only ride out of town&mdash;all of the tunnels and bridges were closed. I was going to be stranded in New York for apparently no good reason. I was embarrassed, but also insulted and hurt. Eventually, Jermaine agreed to let us travel with them, as long as I promised never to tell Michael he had allowed us to get back on the bus.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The next few days were bizarre, to say the least: riding on a bus with the Jacksons, stopping at fast-food restaurants and more than one Cracker Barrel. (I don’t know if it’s still official policy, but at the southern-style restaurant, celebrities used to eat free.) Somewhere outside Nashville, when it became possible to secure ourselves a rental car, Susie and I disembarked, thanked the family, and headed back home by ourselves.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Back in L.A., I tried to put what had happened with Michael behind me&mdash;but not before including a thinly veiled song about the experience, “Megaloman,” on my third album. Within weeks of its release, I was sent a cease and desist letter from Jackson’s attorneys, claiming that the song was defamatory. I responded with my own letter; of all people, Michael Jackson should understand the importance of creative freedom. (It’s not like he hadn’t written skewering songs of his own.) The letters stopped after that, and the song stayed on the album.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I went about promoting and performing, and Susie and I moved in together. On Valentine’s Day, 2002, we got engaged. But Michael and I would never reconcile. We never spoke to each other again.

It was amid this sleepless haze, and a mountain of dirty diapers, that I got a call from the journalist Martin Bashir.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; In the spring of 2003, Susie and I had watched the devastating footage that made up the ABC News special <i>Living with Michael Jackson.</i> It aired more than a year after Michael and I had had our public falling out, at a time when I was no longer a child, someone who blindly idolized the self-professed King of Pop. I was an adult, and a soon-to-be father, as well as someone who had been abused. But as I watched the show&mdash;and just like so many millions of people, there was footage that I found disturbing&mdash;I couldn’t help but feel sorry for him. I remember asking Susie, how could he have allowed this to happen? How could he have been so easily taken advantage of again? It wouldn’t be long before I found out.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Almost immediately after the show’s airdate, Tom Sneddon, the Santa Barbara D.A., launched an official investigation. By November of that year, Michael Jackson had been arrested. And the first time Martin Bashir came calling, almost two years after taping the interview that started it all, I turned him down. Bashir, however, was persistent. He kept calling me, as well as my agent.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; In the weeks that followed, Bashir convinced me that he hadn’t attempted to defame Michael Jackson when he first descended on Neverland Ranch. That seemed plausible. Surely, he and his crew had simply unearthed some uncomfortable information, and the rest had unraveled from there? In the meantime, I had entered talks to star in an off-Broadway play in New York, and was hard at work on my next album. A little publicity certainly couldn’t hurt. And all along, Bashir had claimed that he only wanted to ask me a few Jackson-specific questions; the proposed <i>20/20</i> special, on the whole, was supposed to be an hour-long retrospective on my life. I thought it would be a chance to debunk some myths and misconceptions, to show the world who I really am. In the end, he appealed to my ego. I’m not proud of that, but it’s true.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Before I actually sat down in front of the cameras, I insisted that none of the footage be used as part of another Jackson expos&eacute;. Of course, that’s exactly what happened.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The interview aired in February 2005. As soon as I saw the promos&mdash;<i>Child Actor Corey Feldman Speaks Out Against Michael Jackson</i>&mdash;I had a sense of what I was in for. At the same time, I immediately began racking my brain. I couldn’t remember saying anything that seemed all that groundbreaking. I did admit that Michael had once shown me a book filled with pictures of adult genitalia affected by venereal disease&mdash;that happened at his apartment in Westwood, en route to our overnight, undercover adventure at Disney. And I did say that, as a father, I would never have agreed to send my kid to an overnight at Neverland Ranch. At the time, I actually didn’t believe this was a particularly controversial statement.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I don’t have any evidence that Michael ever molested any child, and I have always insisted, emphatically, that he never did anything to me. But he obviously had issues. His health was rapidly deteriorating; anyone who followed the tabloids could easily attest to that. Plus, I had witnessed first-hand his issues with paranoia, had interacted with people in his own camp who perhaps didn’t always have his best interests at heart. It wasn’t the first time such accusations had been lobbed in his direction. And, child molester or not, Neverland Ranch had become a center of controversy, gossip, and rumor. Why would anyone drop off their kid in the middle of all of that?
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Not surprisingly, the interview immediately exploded in the press. It looked like an attack piece, which is never what I intended. But I certainly should have been smart enough to predict how this would play out. Not long after the interview, I was subpoenaed to testify in the case; it was widely reported that, come March of that year, I would be taking the stand not in defense of Michael, but on behalf of the prosecution.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; When members of the Santa Barbara County sheriff’s office searched Neverland in the fall of 2003, they seized reams of pornography, but found absolutely zero child porn. They confiscated alcohol, but the notion that Michael had ever plied children with drink&mdash;or “Jesus juice,” as it came to be known in the press&mdash;was certainly never proven. The D.A. tried to present these artifacts as “evidence” of Michael’s transgressions, because he knew their very existence would be at odds with Michael’s public persona and that, in turn, might “prove” his guilt.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; By indulging his inner-child, by building a sprawling home and calling it Neverland Ranch, Michael had become, by the early aughts, a caricature of himself. In that infamous interview with Bashir, he even admitted that he often thought of himself as a real life Peter Pan. When you think of Peter Pan, you don’t imagine that he’s got some porn and some booze stashed out back in his shed. Sneddon knew this, and he sought to exploit that disconnect in order to win his case.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; But the truth is that Michael wasn’t a cartoon character. He was a grown&mdash;if spectacularly misunderstood&mdash;man.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; There was one unexpected perk from having agreed to the Bashir interview: because I had gone on the record so many times before in support of Michael Jackson, and because it seemed as though I had suddenly changed my mind, neither the defense nor the prosecution believed I would be a viable witness. Instead of being compelled to testify, I would move to New York with my family and watch the trial unfold from afar.

He is a backstabber no matter how much he tries to downplay what he did in 2003

I don't trust him either. I just hope he continues to tell the truth that Michael didn't do anything to him. I don't want him to do a Wade Robson.

I also notice that no matter who it is that they keep saying that Michael didn't seem or look well during those MSG concerts. I hope it Is okay to ask but what was wrong with Michael? I can tell watching him something felt off but I am just confused what was really going on during that time. I keep hearing different things.

I also notice that no matter who it is that they keep saying that Michael didn't seem or look well during those MSG concerts. I hope it Is okay to ask but what was wrong with Michael? I can tell watching him something felt off but I am just confused what was really going on during that time. I keep hearing different things.

I also have heard about it over the years. I really do not see anything abnormal in Michael. Or maybe I'm blind? :blink:

I also have heard about it over the years. I really do not see anything abnormal in Michael. Or maybe I'm blind? :blink:

No you are not blind. It didn't look like he was into it or feeling it like we have seen him before. Then you hear different things from all these people who were there and I don't know what's the truth.

The only diffferent thing I saw in those years was that he hadn't much expression in his face like excess of botox...

Michael looked gorge again begining of 2005, 2007-2009.

No you are not blind. It didn't look like he was into it or feeling it like we have seen him before. Then you hear different things from all these people who were there and I don't know what's the truth.

The problem is that these people love talking about people's lives and it is something of unoccupied persons who do not have a life to care. Then they look at each other's lives and gossiping about something that does not concern them. -_- These people could just shut up and leave Michael alone. :coffee:

The only diffferent thing I saw in those years was that he hadn't much expression in his face like excess of botox...

Michael looked gorge again begining of 2005, 2007-2009.

tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif
r3mJf.gif

Well, I think I'm really with vision problems..... :blink: :fear:

I think he was on prednisone because of lupus. In Neverland search were found prescribed prednisone from 2003. His face was similar in 1986, when he was given an award for We are the World

Is Corey hinting that he was the brain behind Michael leaving the glove only for his Billie Jean performances? I know Bush mentioned about how the glove was "retired," only to be used for Billie Jean.

I don't understand how Corey feels his statements in this book corrects what he said in those interviews. He tires to say he was misquoted and attempts to explain, but in the process he continues to write about Michael unkindly. Then he mentions about how everyone knows who was reading the tabloids... as though that is where accurate information comes from.

What I think Michael did not realize, is that he was dealing with certain boys who had experienced a lot of family & personal trauma and abuse. These children can be dangerous, because their experiences affect their behavior, and they can attack you if they feel you have abandoned them. They hold grudges for a long, long time of the wrong they think you did to them, and this is why Corey flip flops with Michael and said those terrible things about him. He wanted to get back at Michael for the "wrong" Michael did to him. In Corey's eyes, Michael abandoned him. Of course Michael did not know all these things were going on in these children's lives. You hear this same story from Garvin about feeling abandoned by Michael. Basically these children have psychological problems, so they are good candidates to be exploited by unscrupulous people who prey on their hurt. Even with the other Corey, you have a young boy believing that having a sexual encounter with an adult man is the thing men and boys do and going with the man to be sodomized in this casual manner, and it gives you a picture of what is really going on psychologically with these boys.

This story about the MSG situation has a lot of background information missing, maybe intentionally. Based on his interview statements he must have said something to make Michael cautious.

I agree and even in his recent interview he has said a LOT of creepy things that don't sit well with me at all, but people are so busy praising him Just for telling the truth that MJ didn't molest him. I haven't brought them up. But I will if someone doesn't after listening to what he says in these interviews beyond the fact MJ didn't molest him. In fact I think no one does listen to his interviews and are just so hung up on him saying that one thing they want to hear, while out the other side of his mouth he is making snide remarks.

Ok I dont even like having to explain, but for those who haven't studied or probably forgot.
I hope we can drop this discussion after this and get back on topic. (wishful thinking)
3 people confirmed what was wrong with MJ the first night of the MSG concert Sept 7th. All 3 were there - Frank Cascio mentioned it in his book. Karen faye at the AEG trial and her blog and David Gest in his documentary. They had a hard time waking MJ from his locked dressing room and had to sober him up in time for the show because a Dr who was caring for him (no name was given) gave him to much pain meds. The second show on the 10th MJ was fine. Some have said he was also having lupus flare ups as well during that time and the prednisone caused swelling. He was very upset and concerned about his looks in the Rock my world video around the same because of it according to .. cant remember for sure. That's it - that's all the info we know. No need to keep on bringing it up. Its painful to discuss. Just as it was painful for him to go through it.

Now back to the topic of Corey and his book and interviews to promote it

knowle;3921355 said:
I don't know who Corey Feldman is, never heard of him, as I don't live in America. But why would MJ have to apologise to him. Once MJ heard from people around him that someone was up to no good, he would drop them. I would do the same. But by the same token MJ listened too much from the people around him and it got him into trouble.

morinen;3928229 said:
.... I was invited to attend the celebratory concerts in honor of the thirtieth anniversary of his solo career.....,
The Jackson camp secured my tickets, while I proceeded to make travel arrangements for Susie and me to fly to New York. I had us booked at the Millennium Hotel, adjacent to the World Trade Center, until Majestik convinced us that we should stay with him, nearer the family, uptown.....
.... The whole place was a who’s-who of Hollywood and the music industry; everyone from Gloria Estefan to Elizabeth Taylor to Marlon Brando was there. At some point, Sean Lennon offered to take a photo of Susie, Michael, and me. It would be the last photo he and I would ever take together.
We spoke briefly about spending a little alone time together that weekend. Of course, Michael had a jam-packed schedule, so we decided it would be most convenient to meet at Madison Square Garden again, on Monday afternoon, a few hours before the start of the second concert. Susie and I said good night and headed back to the hotel. Everything got really weird after that.
Susie and I were supposed to pick up our passes and credentials at the VIP Entrance, but when we arrived on the afternoon of the tenth, there weren’t any passes to be had. I had been to a number of Michael’s events before; they were always impeccably organized and usually ran smooth as silk. Something about this felt mighty different. After milling around outside for a while, I ended up getting separated from Susie, led down two elevators and several dimly lit hallways, and shoved into a tiny dressing room. I must have waited in there for an hour. Each time I poked my head out, to inquire about my girlfriend, or about when Michael might be showing up, two burly security guards would direct me, brusquely, back inside. “Just wait right here, sir,” they kept saying. “Please stay inside the room.”
I felt like I was being held hostage. It wasn’t even clear if Michael was expecting to see me or not. Finally, he showed up and walked, alone, into the room.
“I need to talk to you about something.” He was all dressed up in his concert attire, and he seemed jittery. Nervous, even. “You know I love you, right? You know I want to believe what they’re telling me isn’t true?”
“What who’s telling you?” I asked. “About what?”
“Please promise me you’re not going to write this book.”
“What book?”
“They’re telling me you’re writing a book about me, and you’re planning to say all these terrible things.”
It’s true that I had had offers before, had even toyed with the idea of writing a memoir about my life, but I had never actually moved forward, never gotten anything off the ground. Regardless, why would I write a book about Michael Jackson? Stranger still, why would I write “terrible things” about him? Michael and I were friends; we had never before had anything even resembling a fight. Which is what I told him, as we stood next to each other in that small dressing room.
Okay, I want to believe you,” he said. “I really do. But you’re going to have to talk to my mother.
We walked out of the dressing room and he sort of shoved me in Katherine’s direction; she had apparently been standing outside the dressing room, in the hallway. I turned to speak to him, to ask him, again, what was really going on, but a crowd of security guards enclosed around him. With that, he was gone.
Katherine gave me a hug and told me not to worry; she didn’t seem to share Michael’s concerns, and mumbled something about people trying to take advantage of him, that it was difficult to know whom to trust. But I soon discovered that there weren’t any passes or credentials available for Susie or me; it was obvious that we were no longer welcome backstage. So, instead of attending the concert, we wandered out into the night. I let our tickets fall from my hands, landing in a muddy puddle on the street. I couldn’t explain what had just happened, I wanted to get the hell out of town.
The next morning was September 11.
I had actually called a bellhop to come and collect our luggage; Susie and I were preparing to take a cab to JFK. That was moments before the first plane hit. After that, everything just sort of stopped—until Majestik rushed in and suggested we meet up with the family. “If anyone’s going to make it out of New York, it’s the Jacksons.”
Like it did for so many, many people, the day dissolved into a blur of fear, panic, terror, and sadness. We spent most of the morning schlepping our luggage over to the Plaza hotel, where a large portion of the Jackson family was staying. (Joe and Katherine were at a different hotel down the street; Janet and Michael were at a third hotel around the corner.) Jermaine spent most of his time on the phone, speaking to someone about maybe renting a bus. And at 4:00 P.M., after hours of sitting around in a state of shock, we were boarding.
As I climbed aboard and got Susie settled in one of the seats, I saw Majestik shoot me an odd look. Then, Randy appeared behind me, and said he needed to have a word. I followed him and Jermaine back off the bus, to the sidewalk.
“I’m afraid you can’t come with us,” Randy said.
“What are you talking about?”
“I don’t know what happened between you and Michael, but he doesn’t want you on that bus.”

I couldn’t understand it. First, the strange confrontation about a book that didn’t exist; now, I was being kicked off what was literally the only ride out of town—all of the tunnels and bridges were closed. I was going to be stranded in New York for apparently no good reason. I was embarrassed, but also insulted and hurt. Eventually, Jermaine agreed to let us travel with them, as long as I promised never to tell Michael he had allowed us to get back on the bus.
The next few days were bizarre, to say the least: riding on a bus with the Jacksons, stopping at fast-food restaurants and more than one Cracker Barrel. (I don’t know if it’s still official policy, but at the southern-style restaurant, celebrities used to eat free.) Somewhere outside Nashville, when it became possible to secure ourselves a rental car, Susie and I disembarked, thanked the family, and headed back home by ourselves.
Back in L.A., I tried to put what had happened with Michael behind me—but not before including a thinly veiled song about the experience, “Megaloman,” on my third album. Within weeks of its release, I was sent a cease and desist letter from Jackson’s attorneys, claiming that the song was defamatory. I responded with my own letter; of all people, Michael Jackson should understand the importance of creative freedom. (It’s not like he hadn’t written skewering songs of his own.) The letters stopped after that, and the song stayed on the album.
I went about promoting and performing, and Susie and I moved in together. On Valentine’s Day, 2002, we got engaged. But Michael and I would never reconcile. We never spoke to each other again. * * *

Petrarose;3932753 said:
This story about the MSG situation has a lot of background information missing, maybe intentionally. Based on his interview statements he must have said something to make Michael cautious.

yes, this story about the Sept. 10. and 11, 2001 is incomplete. Maybe because C.F. is describing only his own acknowledge of it und his own perception.
Assuming he writes the truth (and why he should not) then I wonder what role were playing Michael's mother, his brothers Randy / Jermaine and Majestik.
From whom had had Michael the information about C.F. is planning to wrote a book? And more: a book with terrible things about MJ? And why wass Michael nervous when he talked with C.F.? It is -for me- an central question.
Katherine mumbled something about people are trying to take 'advantage' from Michael. What people? Advantage for what? Could it be Michael was blackmailed and if so: why should she known about that?

C.F. writes in his book: "The whole place was a who’s-who of Hollywood and the music industry...." and
"I called his camp in 1995, after word came that he had collapsed—from “exhaustion”—in New York a few days before he was due to film an HBO special, One Night Only, at the Beacon Theater. It was obvious even then that his physical health, perhaps even his mental health, was deteriorating. Still, I wanted to see him. So when I was invited to attend the celebratory concerts in honor of the thirtieth anniversary of his solo career, I leaped at the chance. " and
"Majestik convinced us that we should stay with him, nearer the family"
and later, after his talk with Michael, he writes:
" As I climbed aboard and got Susie settled in one of the seats, I saw Majestik shoot me an odd look. Then, Randy appeared behind me, and said he needed to have a word. I followed him and Jermaine back off the bus, to the sidewalk.
“I’m afraid you can’t come with us,” Randy said.
“What are you talking about?”
“I don’t know what happened between you and Michael, but he doesn’t want you on that bus.”
I couldn’t understand it. First, the strange confrontation about a book that didn’t exist; now, I was being kicked off what was literally the only ride out of town—all of the tunnels and bridges were closed. I was going to be stranded in New York for apparently no good reason. I was embarrassed, but also insulted and hurt. Eventually, Jermaine agreed to let us travel with them, as long as I promised never to tell Michael he had allowed us to get back on the bus."

somehow strange in my opinion.
Celebrities ten a penny and C.F. gets the largest attention from Majestik.
Was Michael in the same bus? What did he say as he see C.F. in the bus although he wanted not drive with C.F. together? And why C.F. must promised never to tell Michael about Jermaine's allowance?

Very obvious for me: 2001 C.F. was NOT writing a book because after his desaster with Michael on Sept. 11., 2011 it is sure he would have such book on the market.
Perhaps this story about C.F.'s so-called book was fabricated from somebody who knew Michael's reactions: he would be worried; he would finish the relationship abruptly.
And maybe this "somebody" was hoping now, after these events C.F. would write a book with "terrible things" about Michael?

Last edited:
Mneme you have me thinking after reading your comments^^. It does raise a lot of unanswered questions. As with everything with Michael you never get the true picture from people because they are all hiding their hidden agendas. He writes "exhaustion" in quotes as though there is something questionable about it, when it is not. We did learn more about this during the trial thread and there is nothing mysterious about it because as usual Michael was dehydrated.

Something I get from Corey and those individuals that got upset after they no longer had contact with Michael, is the way they go on about the greatness of it all--the way people react to Michael's presence, the stars & power brokers that are around, the grand places, the entertainment--you can see they were impressed by all this, so it is no wonder that they feel slighted when they are no longer part of this type of life. I think a great part of these resents from these grown men is that they miss more what being connected to Michael gives them, than missing Michael the person. Take a look at his comment about there being no passes for them. Michael is seen as a giver: free passes, free tickets, free transportation, free this, free that..

It was only a bit thought playing, Petrarose, with the premise 'there were no work for a book in 2001'.

He writes "exhaustion" in quotes as though there is something questionable about it, when it is not.

Something I get from Corey and those individuals that got upset after they no longer had contact with Michael, is the way they go on about the greatness of it all--the way people react to Michael's presence, the stars & power brokers that are around, the grand places, the entertainment--you can see they were impressed by all this, so it is no wonder that they feel slighted when they are no longer part of this type of life. I think a great part of these resents from these grown men is that they miss more what being connected to Michael gives them, than missing Michael the person. Take a look at his comment about there being no passes for them. Michael is seen as a giver: free passes, free tickets, free transportation, free this, free that..

Somebody called it 'the revolving door effect': everybody who was in contact with Michael called himself a "friend" or even "intimate friend" and everybody was fascinated from Michael's world, his life-style and his possibilities.

No really, C.F. is full bitterness against Michael and even in these fragments we have (many thanks, morinen!) we can read it.
For example he wrote: " I was no longer a child, someone who blindly idolized the self-professed King of Pop. " (see posting morinen # 44).
But this too could be a sign for his sincerity. Even more as the book would be a hymn of praise from pace one 'til to the end. (imo)

Maybe he is a bit superficial and to fast with his judgements.
He call his grandfather "racist" and want to show us with this example:
" Even my grandfather, admittedly something of a racist (throughout my entire childhood, he referred to black people as schvartzes), was impressed. " (see posting morinen # 30).
Now, I assume C.F.'s forefathers were comming from Germany because the etymologie of 'Feldman' is a genuine german word.
For Corey is the "schwartzes" an indication for his grandfathers rassism.
But "schwartzes" is nothing else as a anglicided form from the german word 'Schwarze' and 'schwarz' is the german word for 'black'. Therefore "schwartzes" means 'blacks'.
Wheter 'blacks' is in America a swearword --- I don't know.

Back